Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah works late with Carla.
2.5k words
4.25
5.8k
5

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Platt lay on her back, her boyfriend Gary Windass was on top of her, sliding his cock into her, she just wanted it to end, which she knew these days, wouldn't be long.

It was fine at first, the sex was good without being amazing, but she was happy with that. But recently it had become very routine. Gary would slide his hand into her pyjamas and finger her, thinking this would get her in the mood.

She would respond by taking off her pyjama trousers and spreading her legs. He climbed on top, a few kisses, a quick stroke of her breasts and in he went.

Sarah waited the two minutes or so before he ejaculated into her, before rolling off and saying, "love you babe," then falling asleep.

Sarah lay back and thought, "I know, he works hard and adores me, but there surely must be more to love than this."

Unsatisfied, she also drifted off to sleep.

When she awoke next morning Gary had gone off to work and she had to get her toddler Harry ready for nursery.

As well as her child, Her job as PA to the boss of Underworld, Carla Conner, kept her busy, so her social life was fairly restricted.

She started work at 10am, an hour or so behind the machinists and packers whom she greeted with a cheery, "good morning," as she entered the factory.

In the office Carla had already been at her desk for a couple of hours, and was almost constantly on the phone, either chasing new orders, or progressing the one on the production line.

Sarah was amazed how much energy she had, and even more, how could she look so good.

Carla was striking looking, tall, with dark hair, full lips and cheek bones to die for. At forty, she still had a great figure and all in all was a real woman.

As she put down the phone, Carla said," morning Sarah, can you find me the Canfield order, I need to look at the schedule, he wants to bring it forward."

This was typical thought Sarah, straight down to business.

A couple of days later, Carla asked Sarah if she could stay over after the factory had closed to go over some scheduling with her.

Sarah was always open to extra hours as the pay came in very handy.

The workforce had gone home, Sarah and Carla were the only ones there.

Sarah entered Carla's office and saw a huge pile of folders and papers on the desk. "Looks like a long evening," she said as she sat opposite Carla.

"Sorry Sarah, but things have been hectic, just not had time to get round to the schedule for the new range." Said Carla.

Sarah smiled and replied, "no problem boss, I am sure you will make it worth my while."

Carla looked again at Sarah, and saw her in a different light. A mother to Bethany at thirteen, she was what, about thirty one now, and still rather stunning.

Since her kidney transplant and reacquiring Underworld, Carla had virtually no love life, she had thrown everything into getting the business back on its feet. Perhaps now would be the time for a little fun.

Her mind drifted back a few years, to the time she had been on a bit of a lesbian spree. Starting with Rosie Webster, her PA at the time, then a threesome with Rosie and Tabitha the girl from Mystique,

Sophie Webster and a few others. They were wild times, but good fun too.

Perhaps Sarah might be up for a bit of girl on girl.

Carla pulled a bottle of Merlot and two glasses from the desk drawer, and without asking, poured Sarah a rather large glass. " Cheers," she said, clinking glasses with Sarah and instantly switching to business mode.

Two hours later, the new schedules were completed, as was the bottle of Merlot.

"Great job Sarah, bonus for you this week."

Sarah replied, "Thanks Mrs.Conner, the extra is very welcome."

"What's with this Mrs.Conner, its Carla when we are alone."

Carla pulled another bottle from the drawer, and poured two more glasses.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" Asked Sarah jokingly.

Carla replied, " what, and have my wicked way with you?"

"I didn't mean that" said Sarah, laughing.

"Why not, you are a gorgeous girl, I bet Gary can't believe his luck getting to make love to you every night." Said Carla, draining her glass and pouring another.

Not one to talk about her love life, or lack of it, Sarah replied, "if that's what you think, then you are very mistaken, a quick fumble than two minutes of actual sex and thank you ma'am."

The wine was now doing a lot of the talking as Sarah continued, "I used to love all the foreplay, you know, oral and all that, but he hasn't gone down on me for weeks, and I can't remember the last time I came, oh yes I can, it was last week, with these." Sarah lifted three fingers of her right hand and wiggled them apart.

"How about some fun now?" Said Carla, looking inquiringly at Sarah.

Sarah was shocked, but with the talk of sex and a few glasses of wine, she didn't say no.

She said, rather flustered , " what, me and you, I didn't know you were into girls," then added,"I have never been with another woman."

Carla stood and walked around the desk. She placed her finger under Sarah's chin and tilted her head back slightly, then placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"You don't know what you have been missing."

Sarah was momentarily confused. Her boss had just kissed her, and she had liked it.

Was it the wine? Or the fact that she was frustrated sexually. All she knew was that she wanted to do it again.

As Carla moved to kiss her again, Sarah this time moved her lips towards her and as contact was made, tentatively slid the tip of her tongue between Carla's lips.

Carla responded and then moved her full lips down Sarah's neck and began to kiss and even more erotically lick the soft skin, before moving back to her mouth and kissing with greater intensity.

Carla traced a finger from between Sarah's eyes, over her nose and around her lips, before placing the digit in her mouth. Sarah sucked on the finger as if it were a small penis.

Carla stood an placed herself behind the office swivel chair that Sarah was sitting on. She pulled Sarah to her feet. Tracing the outline of Sarah's body, through the dress she was wearing until she reached the hem and in one movement, removed the dress over Sarah's head.

Sarah resumed sitting, in just a pale blue bra and matching panties.

Carried away by the passion, Sarah responded to Carla's intense kissing by pulling her bosses head towards her, glueing their mouths together, tongues twisting around each other in a dance of desire, while Carla's fingers caressed Sarah's breast, through the silky cup of her bra.

Carla lifted her black sweater over her head, revealing a black bra. With her left hand she took Sarah's head and with the other pulled down the cup of her bra, exposing a large deep pink nipple, to which Sarah almost instantly attached her lips, sucking hungrily at the teat.

This was Sarah's first lesbian experience, but she was so caught up in the moment, that she had no qualms about what she was sharing with Carla, and carried on licking and sucking on the nipple, sending shivers of delight through both their bodies.

Reluctantly, Carla eased Sarah's mouth and as she stood, lowered the straps of Sarah's bra revealing the beautiful firm young breasts, tipped with perfectly formed pink nipples, which she instantly attached her lips too.

Sarah was enraptured as her boss, sucked on her nipples, whilst her hand had slid down, opened her legs and ran her nails over the soft but firm flesh of her inner thighs, bringing Sarah to the brink of another climax.

This was achieved as Carla rubbed her fingers vigorously over Sarah's pussy, still hidden inside her panties, but extremely wet from the copious amounts of juice emitting from Sarah.

Carla then removed her bra, her breasts were fairly large, with just a little sag, the nipples large, prominent and just begging to be licked and sucked.

Sarah immediately attached her lips, firstly to the right breast, while caressing the left, twirling the nipple between her fingers and causing Carla to gasp with delight. Switching breasts, Sarah gave the left one the same attention and Carla the same pure sexual pleasure.

With a sweep of her arm, Carla cleared the desk of files and paperwork, and eased Sarah onto it.

Carla covered Sarah's belly with tiny kisses before saying, "now let me see those beautiful breasts of yours," and deftly unclipped and removed Sarah's bra.

For the next few minutes, Carla hungrily sucked, licked and nipped at Sarah's breast, whilst rubbing her pussy, which the younger woman just loved.

Carla stood and unzipped and removed her trousers, she was wearing a pair of Underworld's signature black sheer panties.

She climbed back onto the desk and motioned Sarah wrap her legs around, this she did and with breast to breast, nipple to nipple, the two beautiful women kissed and kissed, never wanting the moment to pass.

For a brief moment their mouths parted and Carla said softly, "I want to eat your pussy."

Sarah lay back on the desk and removed her panties, and spread her legs.

Carla gazed on the beautiful vagina, it's thin strip of trimmed pubic hair was a real turn on. The lips were glistening slightly with the fluids Sarah had already produced.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's so nice," said Sarah as Carla kissed the soft smooth skin of Sarah's inner thighs, her hot breath teasing Sarah as her mouth passed so close, but not onto Sarah's pussy, while her hands were softly massaging the pert breasts and tweaking the now fully erect nipples.

Sarah panted out a breathy whisper, "I want you now, pleeeese."

Unable to resist, Carla slowly licked the outer lips, then parted them and began long slow licks and kisses on the velvety inside of Sarah's pussy.

Sarah was always partial to oral sex. In the years she spent in Italy, she had encountered many men with incredibly talented tongues, but this was different. Carla's tongue was softer, more probing, as if she knew exactly where to lick to heighten the sensations.

"Oh my god, that is so nice," said Sarah, being transported to places far away in a sexual heaven.

This became more extreme when Carla teased Sarah's clitoris from its hood and lightly caressing it with the tip of her tongue, brought Sarah to a body shaking climax.

Anxious for more, Sarah was holding Carla's head and almost forcing her lips and tongue into her hole, moaning, "Oh yes, yes, I'm coming again," as another orgasm ripped through her.

There was no respite. Carla, her lips coated in Sarah's pussy juice, inserted, firstly one, then two then three fingers alongside her tongue, licking Sarah's clitoris and finger fucking her at the same time.

Carla's mouth and tongue trailed their way slowly up Sarah's body until they reached the breasts. Once there Carla began to again suck the hard nub of Sarah's nipples, flicking them with her tongue and enticing small amounts of pain, by nipping them between her teeth. All the while, still with her fingers working their magic in and around Sarah's pussy.

Spent, Sarah lay in a very sexually satisfied state. The two continued to kiss, something they both found very enjoyable and oh so sexy, and with Carla's hand now gently rubbing her pussy, Sarah was extremely happy and very satisfied.

After giving Sarah a few minutes to recover, Carla stood and gently pulled the younger girl from the desk. They kissed and Carla took Sarah's hand and placed it between her panty clad legs. The panties were extremely wet.

Sarah slipped her hand inside the panties and her fingers buried themselves in another woman's pussy for the first time. She revelled in the experience and quickly the two began an exercise in mutual masturbation, which resulted in a joint orgasm, which seemed to go on and on and on.

Growing in confidence, Sarah pushed Carla onto the desk and then lay on top of her. They kissed for what seemed like the thousandth time, before Sarah trailed her tongue across the soft skin of Carla's neck and throat. Down the valley between her breasts, pausing to suck each of the elongated nipples before travelling down to the black panties, still covering Carla's most personal place.

She slowly slipped the soaking underwear off her boss and saw, that unlike herself, Carla did not trim her pubic hair. She had of course touched the hair while masturbating Carla, but was surprised to see how thick and black it was, in its perfect feminine triangle.

The lips glistening with Carla's juice were showing through the dark curls, inviting Sarah to place her lips and tongue inside another woman for the first time. Tentatively she licked the outer lips, before parting them and exposing the soft pink flesh of Carla.

A heady feeling came over her and she enthusiastically began to use her lips and tongue, bringing Carla to a climax as her inexperienced, but talented tongue flicked repeatedly at her bosses clitoris.

The feeling Carla was experiencing, took her back to the heady days of sex with Rosie Webster, who was quite the most sexually inventive person, male or female she had ever encountered, but the lady doing magical things to her and more importantly, her pussy, was right up there at this moment in time.

When Sarah introduced her fingers slowly into the act, then Carla could not help but cry out loudly, "Oh god, oh my, god, that is incredible, don't stop, oh god I'm coming, I'm coming, agggggghhh."

Sarah lapped up as much as the copious amount of juices produced by Carla as she could, before trailing her tongue through the thick bush of pubic hair, across the flat belly, pausing to flick her tongue in Carla's bellybutton, the up to the breasts, with their deep pink nipples, now coated in Carla's cum juice and finally allowing the remnants of her own juices flow into Carla's mouth.

They lay, wrapped in each other's arms, exchanging the occasional kiss, but not saying a word.

Eventually Sarah said, "what just happened?"

Carla smiled and replied, "your life just changed forever, you will never forget this night, or me."

"I never thought anything could be that wonderful, that you could be that wonderful." Said Sarah, kissing Carla again.

Carla was silent for a while, then said, "Want to work late again sometime? Perhaps somewhere a little more comfortable."

Sarah smiled and kissed Carla, "yes please," and added, "oh and soon."