Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 06

Story Info
Emma joins Ali and Maria for a threesome.
2.7k words
4.64
4.7k
4

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria Conner was in a happy place. She was in a new relationship with a dishy younger man, who just happened to be a doctor.

It was a Saturday night and she was in the Rovers Return with Ali, her new beau. They had been into Manchester to a classy restaurant, to celebrate his birthday. Her son Liam was having a sleepover with a friend. She was looking forward to a night of sex with her toy boy lover.

The pub was fairly crowded and Emma Brooker, her flatmate was sitting alone at the bar.

"Poor Emma, she has been struggling since she found out that Steve McDonald was her father." Said Maria.

Ali replied, "yes poor kid, she seems so alone, pity, she is a good looking girl."

Maria got up to go to the loo. As she passed Emma she asked, "everything ok, Em? You look down in the dumps."

The young mixed race girl replied, "oh hi Maria, yes I'm fine, thanks."

Maria said, "I don't like the thought of you all alone on a Saturday night, do you want to join Ali and me?"

Emma smiled at her friend and said, "thanks, but I am ok, just having this one and then I'm off home."

"Ok, but don't forget, I'm here for you, anytime."

"Thanks" said Emma, as she drained her drink and started to leave the pub.

Maria returned to her seat.

Ali, leaning forward, said, "you look very sexy tonight Mrs Conner, fancy going home after these, and see what happens?"

"Oh I think I know what happens," she replied.

Maria shared the flat above the hairdressers with Emma and Bethany Platt. It was opposite the pub, so it didn't take them long to get home.

Once in the flat, they fell into each other's arms and began to kiss, tongues seeking tongues and hands all over the other's body.

Ali caught the zipper at the back of Maria's dress and slowly drew it down.

She let the garment fall to the floor and stood before him, her arms aloft in a very seductive pose.

"Well?" She said.

Ali gulped and couldn't believe his luck.

She had on a black and cream bra, barely concealing her full breasts. Matching panties, and the final turn on for him, black hold up stockings and killer stilettos.

"Wow," was all he could say as he took her in his arms again.

Hardly breaking the kiss, and holding onto each other, they shuffled into the bedroom and fell onto the bed.

The kissing passion intensified as Ali, reached behind Maria and released her bra. As he found her nipple with his lips, the access buzzer to the flat, shattered the quiet of the room.

"Who the fuck is that?" Said a very frustrated Ali.

Maria, refastened her bra and slipped a silk dressing gown on.

Pushing the intercom button, she asked, "who is it?"

The voice at the other end was very shaky, "it's Emma, can you let me in?"

Instinctively, Maria pressed the entry button and heard Emma's footsteps on the stairs.

As Emma entered the room, she fell into Maria's arms, sobbing.

"What ever's the matter?" Asked Maria.

Composing herself, Emma said, "I don't have my key, I am sorry to disturb you, night."

As Emma went to the bedroom she shared with Bethany, Maria returned to her room.

In the dimmed lighting she saw that Ali had stripped off and lay naked on the bed, his hand slowly stroking his erect penis.

Maria stood at the end of the bed, removed the gown, then her bra. Her breasts, were very nice for a woman in her mid thirties, very little droop, and perfect nipples. Next she eased off her panties and kicked them aside. Her belly was flat and the dark triangle of hair at the junction of her thighs was perfection.

"Now where were we?" She asked as she climbed onto Ali's body and attached her mouth to his.

Ali absorbed the weight of her slender body easily, and as they kissed, ran his hands up and down her back, occasionally over the twin orbs of her arse.

Maria, moved down, kissing his neck, trailed her tongue from nipple to nipple, across his taut stomach and finally down to the erection, which sprung out as she eased her mouth towards it.

She took the head in her mouth and then released it and licked around the head. She trailed her tongue down the shaft, then slowly back to the head, and swallowed the entire length.

Much as he loved having his cock sucked, Ali was desperate to eat Maria's pussy.

He eased her head away from his cock and said, "my turn."

Maria slipped onto her back and spread her legs. Ali loved to eat pussy and was quite an expert. His tongue soon found her clitoris and flicked at the sensitive little knob of pleasure.

Maria shouted out in the throes of her orgasm.

In the adjoining bedroom Emma was trying very hard not to listen. But the sounds were loud and erotic. It was a long time since she had any kind of sex, and she was as frustrated as hell.

Emma, slipped one hand down her pyjama pants and the other inside to unbuttoned jacket, caressing her left breast.

As Maria's utterances became louder and more sustained, so Emma's fingers worked in her pussy. She made herself come, then licked her juices from her fingers.

The noises from the other bedroom continued and sleep was impossible.

Emma needed to pee. As she left the toilet, she noticed that the door to Maria's bedroom was slightly ajar.

Never voyeuristic before, she couldn't resist taking a peek into the dimly lit room.

The sight that greeted her sent shivers of desire down her spine.

Maria was on her back, her stocking clad legs were wrapped around Ali's back and the doctor was pumping his penis, deep inside her friend.

Maria was moaning with pleasure as Ali continued his steady rhythm.

Emma could not take her eyes off the pair and opened the door a little further. It creaked slightly, but enough to alert Maria that someone was there.

Ali slipped out of her as she sought the source of the noise.

She found it. "Emma what the hell do you think you're doing?" She said angrily.

Emma burst into tears and sobbed, "so sorry, didn't mean to disturb you, but it was so sexy and I haven't had any for months, so sorry." She turned and started for her room.

"Wait Emma," said Maria, "no harm done."

Then Ali took them both by surprise, "why don't you join us?

"What!" Gasped Maria, "are you serious?"

Ali replied, "why not, we're all adults, and I have always fancied a threesome, oh, and it's my birthday remember."

Emma, who had stood by the door all the time, said, "I don't mind, I will go mad if I don't get fucked soon."

Maria, who was hesitant at first, was looking at the smooth caramel coloured skin of the mixed race girl, and was curious as to what it tasted like.

The wine and a couple bottles of Prosecco, tipped her over the edge.

"Why not, get out of those pj's and get over here," she said to Emma.

Unashamedly, Emma slowly unbuttoned the buttons of her jacket, slipped it off her shoulders and revealed, small but perfect breasts, tipped with black nipples.

Maria, was slowly rubbing Ali' cock as Emma stripped and could not take her eyes off the younger girl. All she said was "Wow" as Emma slipped out of the trousers and stood naked in front of them.

As Emma climbed onto the bed, she said, "who first?"

Ali, looked at Maria and said, "ladies first, I think, I'll just watch."

Emma lay between the others and smiling, placed her lips on another woman's for the first time. Maria welcomed her lips and tongue, and the sensual surprise of the hard little nipples, pressing on her own.

Ali watched on as the two girls continued to kiss, mouths moving together, parting briefly, at which point he saw, tongues slither against each other.

Despite having no experience of sex with another woman, Emma was leading the way. She slid her lips down Maria's neck and over the flesh of the right breast.

As Emma's lips sucked on the hard nub of the nipple, Maria was transported back to her last lesbian experience, some years before with Sally Metcalfe, as she was. That was quite intense and the memories came flooding back of the joys of sapphic sex.

Emma's tongue and lips continued to tease Maria's nipples, before instinctively the young girl began to move slowly own Maria's body. She licked around the bellybutton, and the continued her southward course until she reached the fringe of the dark pubic hair.

Ali, his now engorged cock in his hand, watched on fascinated, as Emma slowly parted Maria's pussy lips and began, serpent like, to lick a vagina for the first time.

"Oh yes, yes," exclaimed Maria as Emma licked her pussy, like an expert, it was if she had been doing it for years, not the very first time.

Ali unable to resist any longer, eased himself down and began to stroke the twin orbs of Emma's arse, then found the slit between her legs and poked his finger into her wetness.

"Oh nice," said Emma, removing her lips from Maria's pussy for a moment, before carrying on exploring the silky inner walls.

As the orgasm began to build up in Maria's body, Ali positioned himself behind Emma and taking the slender girls hips raised her to a semi kneeling position. Taking his engorging cock in his hand, he slowly inserted it into the pink lips, protruding between Emma's legs.

"Oh my, that's so nice, so big, ohhh yes, yes," said Emma, before again starting to feast on Maria's now soaking wet pussy.

Although Emma's sexual experiences were very limited, she took her first threesome and first lesbian and for good measure, first 'doggy' fuck, in style.

Emma and Maria orgasmed at about the same time and fell back on the bed in a tangled heap of legs and arms.

Ali looked down on the two naked females, and although it was his birthday, he thought that all his birthdays had come at once.

"So who wants to sample the doctors instrument first, or would you like a joint consultation?" Said Ali as he offered his rampant organ, still wet from Emma's pussy juice.

The two girls looked at each other and said together, "joint."

They crawled over to Ali and it was Maria that took the now familiar penis and took the whole bulbous head between her lips.

Emma, who hadn't given a blow job since she had spilt with Cheney, looked on in fascination as the more experienced woman expertly sucked on the rock hard organ.

Without a word, Maria took the cock out of her mouth and offered it to Emma.

Emma began by holding it in her left hand, barely able to wrap her fingers around the width. She then copied Maria's style by firstly sucking the head between her lips, the slowly taking the full length into her mouth, her tongue constantly working as she did so. She continued, much to Ali's delight, to slide the cock in and out between her lips.

Maria, not wanting to miss out began to suck on his balls. Taking one and then the other deep into her mouth she sucked hungrily on the tight sacks.

While Emma's concentration was on the head, Maria ran her lips and tongue up and down the heavily veined shaft.

Then Emma offered the cock to Maria, who eagerly sucked it deep for several seconds, before passing it back to Emma, who did the same. They continued this passing the cock between then in a kind of fellatio relay. Ali was in a place he had only ever dreamed of.

Maria, dropped out of the relay and fell back onto the bed. She spread her legs and inserted fingers into her pussy as she watched her boy friend being sucked by the beautiful mixed race girl.

Reluctantly, Ali had to stop Emma. He nodded towards the masturbating Maria and Emma realised that he was going to fuck her friend.

That is exactly what he did. He placed a pillow under Maria to elevate her pussy, then kneeling, wrapped her legs around him and sank the whole length of him, deep inside her.

Not wanting Emma to be left out, Maria called her, "come here and sit on my face, I can eat your pussy, while being fucked, how sexy is that?"

Emma didn't need asking twice as she lowered her pussy towards Maria's eager mouth.

It was another first for Emma, she was loving the feel of Maria's tongue lapping away at her quite pronounced labia, then even more thrilled when Maria, sucked on them, while poking her tongue between. Emma, came instantly, filling Maria's mouth with copious amounts of her juices.

Ali was mesmerised as he watched his girlfriend eating Emma's pussy, while his cock was plunging in and out of her pussy. Life didn't get any better than this.Or so he thought.

Emma, leaned forward and attached her mouth to his before sliding down and in a pseudo '69' position began to lick his cock, coated with Maria's juices, as it slid effortlessly into Maria, then repeated the action, as it slid out again.

Maria was still licking and sucking on Emma's pussy and labia, when Emma shifted her attention from Ali's cock, to her own pussy. She was catching the tip of Maria's clitoris with her tongue and the effect, coupled with Ali's cock, sent her over the top to the most intense orgasm of her life.

Ali, seeing his girl friend in the throes of ecstasy, couldn't hold any longer. He withdrew and said, "Emma."

Emma looked up as a splash of white sticky fluid ejected from his cock landed squarely on her face. It was her first facial, and she didn't know how to react.

Maria solved the problem by extracting herself from the tangle of Emma and Ali's bodies.

Taking her friends face in her hands, Maria began to slowly lick the jizz from her. Then after gathering a copious amount, placed her mouth slightly above Emma's and allowed the semen to dribble slowly between the younger girls lips.

The three lay back on the bed, Ali in the middle.

After a while, Emma asked, "Shall I go back to my room?"

Maria, leaned across her male lover, kissed the other girl, and said, "don't you dare, I want more!"

With that, Emma crawled over Ali and on top of Maria.

They began to kiss.

Emma then reached out her left hand and took Ali's limp penis in it. She started to rub.

Emma transferred her mouth from Maria's and began to suck hungrily on the hard nipples of the older woman.

She then trailed her tongue down and while still stroking Ali, began to lick Maria's pussy lips again.

Maria was loving the attention and when she saw that Emma's efforts to erect Ali's cock were paying off, motioned her boyfriend to his knees and as he did so, she took him deep into her mouth.

With Ali's cock in her mouth and Emma eating her pussy, Maria came again, long, hard and very intense.

As she came down from her orgasm, Maria offered Ali's cock to Emma, who reluctantly leaving eating Maria's pussy, began to feast on Ali's cock..

Laying back on the pillows, she watched

As Emma lay, the solid piece of flesh, sliding effortlessly in and out of her mouth, Maria was stroking her arse and inserted her fingers into her pussy.

Ali came again, this time depositing all his load into Emma's mouth. The young girl kept it then let it slowly dribble out and watched it coat the shaft.

"Shall we?" Said Emma to Maria.

Maria joined her in licking off the sperm, as the cock lost its strengths.

Exhausted, the three fell asleep. A tangled heap of arms and legs.

The next morning, Emma woke first, her view was Maria's nipple. She placed her lips around it.

But that's another story.