Corrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time she ran her hand along the shaft, she shuddered in pleasure. Each time she squeezed slightly, Christa groaned loudly. Had there been anyone left in the temple, her loud responses to her every touch would have told them exactly where she was, and exactly how undefended she was.

They wouldn't even have had to sneak up on her. Someone could have walked directly in front of her and she'd have been unable to do anything but jerk herself off as they took her out.

It didn't matter. Compared to the surges of ecstasy coursing through her body, nothing mattered...

And her hand was only halfway up her shaft.

Every muscle in her body was tensed, and every ounce of her concentration was focused on the task in hand. She knew that she wouldn't be able to do anything until she'd squeezed an orgasm out of her new appendage...she didn't want to do anything until she'd squeezed herself dry of cum.

Her eyes widened at the thought.

Cum. Was she going to ejaculate? Was her new cock producing semen, or would her orgasm be dry, twitching and jerking with nothing produced?

Leaning forward, she confirmed the worst. Underneath her new equine phallas were two proportionately huge balls, hairy and sweaty. They were twitching with anticipation, and Christa was shocked to notice her other hand had begun cupping them, gently squeezing them, running across their coarse hair and causing tingles of pleasure to spread throughout her whole body.

"Oh god..." she panted, simultaneously horrified by what she'd become, what she'd grown...and more turned on than she'd ever been in her life.

Both of her hands were now sliding over the huge cock between her legs, and she was torn between the desire to shut her eyes and give into the pleasure, and her sick, fascinated insistence on watching every moment of it.

The latter won, and she was unable to look away, watching her hand travel higher until it found the head. It seemed her new, unwelcome toy was a gift that kept on giving - the sensations of her petite hand running over the shaft had been unbelievable, but they were nothing compared to the feeling she got when her hand first made contact with the head.

Bucking her hips wildly, the sensations were so extreme that she wondered if she was cumming. It soon became clear that the uncontrollable twitches were just her body's natural response to the sheer amount of pleasure that her hand was now capable of bringing her, just by brushing against her head.

"Please," she begged no one in particular, and moving her other hand from her new testicles, she used both hands to encircle her cock, and began stroking in earnest.

Her latex suit was beginning to fill with sweat - the material was normally pretty good at preventing all discomfort, but (even through her most extreme training) Christa couldn't remember working so intently at anything. It took every ounce of her concentration to avoid losing herself to the pleasure and letting go, but she knew that her hard work would be rewarded.

All too soon, it happened. Christa gasped in shock at the feeling - her balls tightened, her cock became impossibly harder, and suddenly she was cumming.

It was the most intense feeling she'd ever felt, and her mouth fell open in shock as her enormous phallus began to forcefully ejaculate. She didn't have time (or the mental space) to react, just stared in shock as cum began to shoot from the massive member in her hands, which was aimed directly at her face.

Spurt after spurt of thick seed landed on her face, and though she managed to shut her eyes, Christa wasn't able to prevent it from coating her. It landed in her eyes, her hair, went up her nose...but the majority of it seemed to land directly in her mouth and she began to choke.

After what seemed like minutes, the cock ceased shooting its load, and Christa fell backwards in bliss. She felt totally drained - physically, mentally and sexually - and though she knew she had to get out of there (fast), she knew that she wouldn't be able to get up until she'd processed what just happened.

And until the aftershocks of her orgasm ceased.

It was almost five minutes of Christa laying on the ground, twitching with pleasure, her new cock slowly softening, before she mustered up the energy to leave the temple. As she ran, she was acutely aware of the newest addition to her body swinging between her legs with every step.

12