Corrupted Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Daisy experiences the ups and downs of being a thrall.
10.5k words
4.55
17.4k
21

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
939 Followers

The following afternoon, Daisy softly knocked on the now familiar door. The term walking on eggshells did no justice to how...jittery she felt once she was beckoned inside the usual way. In such a short time she felt desperate just to touch Alex again, much less earning the right to do more. Her expectations were also on a different level because of the situation. If Alex was attracted to her at all, it wasn't to an extent that he had any real desire to do anything about it. He just seemed to not care. Daisy didn't know if it was just her specifically that he had no real urge to have sex with or if it was sex in general. Maybe he was just so old now that sex was no big thing for him anymore. But she was pretty sure that she'd fuck up somehow and get kicked out again, even though that was the last thing she actually wanted. But she'd grown to realize that when it came to Alex, what she wanted meant jack shit. "Hello Sir." She mumbled, keeping her eyes downcast.

"You sound so sad." Alex commented, much to Daisy's surprise, not reading this time. "Would you rather go back?"

"If that's what Sir wishes me to do." Daisy said with a sigh.

"And what do you want to do?" Alex asked, smirking once more.

Daisy opened her mouth to say 'You know what I want to do,' but then thought about it before giving him a better answer. "I...want to not get kicked out again. And...I...want to touch your dick."

"Just touch it?" Alex taunted, leaning forward. "You initially came in wanting me to fuck you, then you just wanted to give me a blowjob and now...you just want to touch my cock?"

Daisy's lips curled into a pained smirk of her own. "My...expectations are just a bit more realistic, Sir."

Alex began to chuckle, which drew Daisy's attention since she couldn't remember the last time something she said got that kind of a reaction from him. She wasn't entirely sure that it was a good thing or not, but she was willing to take it. "More realistic. I like that. Get over here, slut."

"Yes Sir." Daisy quickly answered. She made a deal with herself in the day she had off. It didn't matter what Alex said. She would agree to it and do it to the best of her ability and just deal with the consequences after the fact. Thinking about the order as it was given had not worked very well for her in the past. As she got closer, she could once again see the outline of Alex's cock inside of his pants. How had she not noticed that all this time? She remembered thinking that he was probably a wee man before he literally owned her. It took Daisy a while to realize just how silent everything was and then she caught that she was just staring hungrily at Alex's crotch while he seemed to be amused by her obsession.

"Who are you?" Alex asked, his grin becoming more pronounced.

"I'm your slut, Sir." Daisy easily replied.

"I think you actually believed that this time." Alex stated with amusement.

"I don't have much of a choice in that, Sir..." Daisy sighed. "I am...what I am...as long as you allow me to be."

"Would you look at that? A thrall for less than a week and you're already good little slut, aren't you?" Alex taunted, grabbing Daisy by the chin and forcing her to look at him.

Daisy's eyes widened slightly as she realized that this was first time Alex had touched her since that first kiss. And while it wasn't as potent as when she grabbed his cock, there was a comparable sense of pleasure that went through her from even that simple touch. "Yes Sir..." Daisy moaned, only wanting him to touch her more. "I'll be a good little slut for you." These words still brought some embarrassment to her within the back of her mind, but for the moment, she didn't care what she had to say or do. Whatever it took to keep having this sensation.

Alex chuckled at the display, releasing her chin. "Pathetic. I was sure with all that fucking bluster you came in here with that you'd put up more of a fight. Oh well." Getting comfortable again, Alex laid back in the recliner, closing his eyes as if he were going to sleep. "Well? My dick isn't going to suck itself."

Daisy's eyes shot wide in shock and then a hungry lust took over her body. "Yes Sir! Thank you, Sir!" She moaned, remembering what got her in trouble the previous trip. She could only assume the subtle smirk he had on his lips meant that she'd done the right thing as Daisy quickly unzipped Alex's pants and once again fished out his massive member.

Just like last time, she stood amazed by just how big it was and the slight pleasure she'd felt when he grabbed her was significantly increased as she stroked the phallus, hoping she could get farther with it this time. It throbbed almost angrily at Daisy's touch as she licked her lips in desperation at the precum she stroked from the head of his dick. There was no hesitation this time as she opened her mouth wide and closed her lips around it.

A loud moan vibrated through Alex's cock as his taste hit Daisy's tongue. Not only was the pleasurable sensation even further intensified with him in her mouth, but his taste was addicting. She'd never wanted someone to cum in her mouth more in her life. Her tongue eagerly explored his shaft with each bob of her head, making more and more of his dick wet with her saliva.

Jasmine's words of advice echoed in her mind about how damn good this blowjob needed to be. She had to watch herself. This was for his pleasure not hers. Daisy put her all into getting the best of both worlds, not only sucking his cock but also pumping his shaft with both of her hands, only strengthening her own pleasure as well, making her moan in appreciation.

However, she couldn't do this for too long as she realized her jaw was getting sore from how much force she had to use to keep it wide enough for him. To give herself a break, Daisy released Alex's cock, but kept the pace with her hands as she swirled her tongue around the head.

"That's it?" Alex sighed, drawing Daisy's attention. "That's really the best you can do? You've been a thrall for days. Now take my fucking cock." He growled, grabbing Daisy hard by her hair and taking advantage of her gasp to shove his dick back in her mouth, forcing it deeper and deeper down her throat as she gagged and panicked, flailing her arms.

"Relax, bitch." Alex growled, and with a look from him, Daisy's hands were forced behind her back by some unseen force, giving her no further defense against his phallic assault. "You don't even need to breathe anymore. It's just in your head. Of course...the head is very powerful so until you accept that, you'll just keep suffocating, but you won't die. In fact, you die when I say you die. Isn't that interesting?" Despite Alex's informing words, Daisy couldn't make them out as he continued to brutally fuck her throat.

It was clear that Alex was trying to get balls deep, but she just couldn't physically take it more than two-thirds of the way no matter how hard he shoved. Daisy's eyes teared as she continued to try to get air with no avail. She whimpered around his invading cock as her eyes watered to the point that she couldn't see through them anymore. All she could focus on was Alex's dick and even through her panicked, terrified mind, she could taste more and more of his precum as he thrust into her and it was driving her confused body even further into chaos.

Alex was getting closer. She could feel it, and not just because of the way his cock was throbbing in her throat, it was as if the closer he got to an orgasm, the closer it drove her to one of her own. It didn't hit her how bad that was until her body was shaking with the buildup of an orgasm that she still couldn't have on top of everything else, which only made her panic more.

As Daisy's helpless thrashing reached its apex, Alex groaned as he flooded her throat with rope after rope of his cum, and immediately it felt like the pleasure she was already feeling had doubled. It would have probably been enjoyable if it wasn't for the inability to cum and the suffocation. As it was, there was so much ecstasy and torture going on simultaneously that it was just too much and Daisy couldn't process it anymore.

It was only when she was released and fell to the floor that some of her senses began to return as Daisy tried to convince her body that it couldn't cough, breath, and keep trying in vain to cum all at the same time. She was on all fours finally getting that whole breathing thing down again as she realized Alex was standing in front of her. When she tried to look up, Alex grabbed her hair again, forcing her to look him in the face, as much as her blurry eyes could.

"Pitiful. Get the fuck out." Alex ordered, jerking her hair again and forcing her on the ground before putting his dick away and sitting back in the recliner.

"C...can...I...-?" Daisy choked out with barely a whisper, her body still wracked with shudders as she lost her words.

"Come back here tomorrow?" Alex finished with a small chuckle. "Fine. I don't care."

"Th...thank you...Sir..." Daisy finally got out, before she did as ordered and eventually was able to make her way out of house and back to her dorm, getting her legs back under her at some point though still clearly out of it.

"Why did he send you back this time?" Jasmine asked, before seeing the state that Daisy was in. "Holy shit, are you okay?"

"...choke me..." Daisy mumbled awkwardly as soon as she closed the door behind her.

"Excuse me?"

"I need...you to choke me." Daisy repeated, reaching lazily for Jasmine's hand.

"Whoa whoa whoa, back up." Jasmine protested, ironically backing up herself. "You can't just walk in here asking me to choke you. Give me some more information. What happened?"

"Sir fucked my throat and I sucked at it because I kept needing to breathe." Daisy got out, a hint of impatience and irritation in her still currently weak voice.

"Well...yeah...breathing is something that needs to happen." Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"I don't need to breathe. My mind...thinks I do. Please...help me. I need to be better next time." Daisy found her eyes watering anew as she shook in frustration. "Please?"

Jasmine winced at the emotional onslaught her friend was giving her and weakly responded, "Daisy...this is...this is really weird... What you want me to do is really weird..."

"You like weird though..." Daisy replied, grabbing Jasmine's hand again.

***

"So...I spend way too much of last night choking the shit out of your girlfriend..." Jasmine growled at Alex the next day as she suddenly sat down at his table.

"She...is in no way...my girlfriend." Alex replied, with a sneer.

"I don't care." Jasmine mumbled, with a sigh. "Just...take it easy on her, okay? You're literally going to drive her insane at this rate. I'm getting worried about her."

"What I do or don't do with her is my choice. She's mine."

"And another thing." Jasmine continued, seemingly ignoring what Alex said. "What's the deal with her tits? She woke up this morning and they went up like...a cup...at least. They aren't as big as mine but she's literally going to have to get some new bras at this point."

This caused Alex's eyes to widen just a bit before he went into a full-blown chucklefest. "Well...I like them more around your...size..." He grinned, blatantly leering at Jasmine's cleavage. "So...her body is reacting to that."

"Hey! Eyes up here unless you're going to thrall me, thank you." Jasmine replied, clearly trying to fight off her amusement at his attention before becoming all business again. "So, what? You don't want her but you're still changing her body so that she's more your type? What else is going to happen?"

Alex looked over to Daisy's table, with her immediately returning the look despite appearing to be in the middle of a conversation. "Well...I like bigger boobs and wider hips, longer legs, and as I said earlier...I like black hair."

Jasmine's eyes bulged as Alex turned his attention back to her. "Wait...you're going to make all those changes to her?"

"No...her body is going to make all those changes...for me." Alex grinned back at Jasmine.

"Look...I'm just...I'm going to ask you again. Please. Humiliate me, torture me, whatever you want to do, just...please release her. This has gone on for too long." She pleaded.

"Okay." Alex said, with a shrug.

"Wha?" Jasmine sputtered, waiting for the punchline. "Wait, seriously?"

"Over here, slut." Alex ordered in his normal tone and despite Daisy being practically across the room, she immediately got up and walked over to Alex's table, hesitating before she sat down and then doing so anyway.

"Y...yes S-Sir?" Daisy groaned, shifting uncomfortably.

"Oh come the fuck on, Alex. You literally called her over here. Why are you punishing her?" Jasmine growled, remembering how torturous sitting at Alex's table had been for Daisy last time, and putting two and two together for why she was sitting so awkwardly now.

"Because I didn't tell her to sit with me. I told her to come here." Alex answered amusedly before nodding his head and immediately Daisy's distress seemed to be replaced with a relieved sigh as her body relaxed. While it wasn't overly obvious, now that it had been pointed out, Jasmine wasn't wrong about Daisy's chest. Her boobs were clearly too big for her current bra, but it seemed as it were something that she was doing on purpose to make her cleavage more obvious.

"Your friends...think I sell drugs?" Alex suddenly asked, raising a skeptical eyebrow.

Daisy immediately blushed. "It...it was the first thing that came to mind to explain why we keep talking to you. None of them smoke at all so...it was safe to say that you had a connection to my dealer and I had to be nice to you if I wanted to keep getting the really good shit at the same price. Is...is that okay?"

Alex let out another chuckle. "Well, you won't have to deal with that anymore, anyway. Jasmine has convinced me to release you from being my thrall."

Daisy's eyes shot wide as she quickly looked from Jasmine to Alex and back. "Sir...p...please...please don't-...I'll be better...I swear, I'll be better....I'm...trying to learn not to breathe and...I'll-...Sir...please..." The more Daisy spoke, the wilder her eyes became as they filled with tears and her body literally shook awkwardly in the chair. She looked like she was about to have a panic attack.

"Stop making a scene." Alex ordered and immediately Daisy's body relaxed and she wiped away her tears, but her eyes never changed. They were still clearly in panic mode.

"...please..." She whimpered desperately, pleading Alex with her gaze.

"You see..." Alex started, turning to Jasmine and seeming to ignore Daisy completely. "The slut's been my thrall too long. It's addicting, see? I'm addicting. It's amusing that your go-to lie was that I was a dealer because it's not...that far from the truth. You see...it's too late for her. The body modifications only solidify it. I could release her if you really want me to. But look at her right now. In the eye. If I released her right now, it would break her."

Much to Jasmine's horror when she looked at Daisy, despite trying to obey the order not to cause a scene, the panic was real and visceral. She didn't know what would happen to Daisy if Alex released her, but it clearly wouldn't be good. "Okay..." Jasmine conceded. "Okay, fine. Please don't release her."

"Oh, come on. You can beg better than that." Alex grinned widely.

"Please Sir..." Jasmine pleaded with an exasperated sigh. "Please keep Daisy as your slut."

Alex chuckled, the grin remaining on his lips. "Okay. If you insist. I guess I'll see you after school, slut."

"Thank you, Sir..." Daisy moaned, avoiding eye contact as she seemed to calm down. "Thank you..."

"You know..." Jasmine started, drawing Alex's attention again. "You making me beg like that got me really wet."

Alex shook with the force of his chuckle as she smiled even wider. "Well...I do have a slut who could help you with that. Just say the word."

"Ha ha." Jasmine rolled her eyes as she stood up. "Just saying. My offer still stands. Even if I'm not a replacement anymore."

"Bye." Alex laughed, waving Jasmine away. "Off my table, slut." Despite him seeming to only have eyes for Jasmine or more specifically, her ass as she walked away, Daisy knew that last bit was said for her and quickly left the table before she could get punished for it.

***

"Come in, slut." Alex's voice greeted from the other side of the door.

"Yes Sir..." Daisy mumbled as she entered, her hands instinctively behind her back as she tried to push out her chest for Alex's benefit. She didn't need Jasmine to tell her that those changes weren't of a natural nature and she oddly welcomed them. If it made her more appealing to him then she was all for it. "How can I serve you today?"

Alex raised a skeptical eyebrow from his book at the question as he looked over. "You said you'd been practicing, correct?"

"Yes Sir!" Daisy eagerly answered. "I'll please you much better this time, I promise."

"Good." Alex said, turning his attention back to the book. "Prove it." But as Daisy started to approach, he continued, "On that friendly construction worker. I can't be bothered with you today."

Daisy immediately froze. She could have sworn that her heart stopped beating as well. Then again, for all she knew it didn't need to do that any more than she needed to breathe. But it seemed like everything was still until her mouth went on autopilot, "Yes Sir." It hadn't struck her just how much she was looking forward to touching Alex again. He really wasn't wrong about the drug analogy. She wanted to break down and cry right then, but he'd given her an order and she'd made a promise to herself that she'd follow his orders regardless of whether she wanted to do them or not. "...Sir...what exactly do you want me to do with him?"

"Suck his dick." Alex grumbled impatiently. "Fuck him if he wants you to. I don't care. But do a good job. Don't half ass it."

"Of course, Sir. Thank you, Sir." Daisy didn't even know what she was thanking him for. Giving her an order instead of ignoring her altogether? It didn't really matter. Thanking him just seemed like...the thing to do. It was better to be overly polite than to be punished for not being polite enough. Maybe if she did a good enough job then she could be rewarded for it tomorrow. Though the humiliation of what she had to do in the very near future didn't escape her. It was just a necessary evil she had no choice but to deal with. As she turned to leave, Alex cleared his throat immediately garnering her attention again.

To Daisy's surprise and confusion, Alex was holding out his hand expectantly. It didn't take Daisy long to realize what he was waiting for and her face immediately burned in embarrassment as she began to take off her tights and underwear like she had the last time Alex wanted her to make a pass at the construction worker. "Sir...do you...erm...want me to come here without-? "

"No." Alex interrupted. "It amuses me to make you take them off."

"Yes Sir..." Daisy mumbled, walking up to Alex and handing the undergarments over. There was a part of her that wanted to ask if she would ever get them back, but Alex was giving his 'fuck off' vibe when he turned his attention back to the book. Even so, there was still one more thing that she wanted to ask, and she waited patiently for an opportunity to ask it.

"What, slut?" Alex sighed, turning the page.

"Um...it's just...that you have me taking these off. You...said earlier...that you thought that I had a...pretty pussy. I just...didn't know if maybe...you wanted to see? My...my pussy, that is?"

Alex sighed again, clearly rolling his eyes. "Do you have any idea how many pussies I've seen in my life? That was rhetorical. Don't answer it." He quickly added, cutting Daisy off from replying. "Anyway, what makes you think that yours is special to me? I'll answer that for you. It's not."

marx810
marx810
939 Followers