Corrupted - The Fall of an Acolyte

Story Info
A priest-to-be faces the hardship that is his carnal nature.
3.7k words
4.41
28.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following story, the characters and the congregation presented in it are entirely fictional, and it is written with no intention of disrespecting or insulting anyone's beliefs.

*****

Jason had sunk in his thoughts again. Not at the most opportune time either. The youth of twenty years was several months in of his acolyte period within the Church of Magnus in Rothbury of England's Northumberland. Jason was a somewhat short young man with a light-brown hair, a relatively handsome face and eyeglasses with lenses of elliptic shape.

Having been raised in a particularly pious catholic household, priesthood had been Jason's dream since childhood. The clergy had gathered in the conference room of the church to discuss plans for the upcoming Yule mass that was due in less than a month. Jason had always loved Christmas, and it was unlike him to be so little invested in the meeting, but his thoughts raced constantly to something, that he couldn't decide if it was the best thing that ever happened to him, or his worst nightmare and the end of his childhood dreams.

Her name was Sally Ravenholm. She was the daughter of Kevin Ravenholm, an owner of a local nightclub, the Second Circle. The club was - depending on perspective - either renowned or infamous for being the most shameless pit of debauchery and sin in the parish. Not only did strippers dance there regularly, but the club plainly enabled and endorsed openly sexual behaviour and carnal indulgence regardless of orientation within its walls. Jason had not dared to set foot in that place, but he had heard they went as far as demonstrating live pornography during some events. The establishment had faced lawsuits before, with Ravenholm being accused of pimping as well as holding an underground brothel. However, those acts were either effectively disguised to fit legal boundaries or they were not going at all, for Ravenholm had so far managed to - dramatically speaking - downright destroy all such lawsuits made against him. That did not erase the fact that the lecherous practices still encouraged and performed in the Circle far from matched Magnus' official views and values. Some of the clergy expressed clear disgust on Ravenholm and the club, many declaring what transpired there atrocious and even Satanic. Jason had never been quite that judgemental. While he did not support the work of the establishment at the slightest, he always greeted the Ravenholms politely if he happened to run into them and included them in his prayers every day.

However, part of Jason had come to regret his universal politeness and goodwill, for a day came when he also met Ravenholm's two daughters. Nellie was about his age and was considered by many, a responsible and mature young woman for her age. She would never get herself in trouble or express animosity on anyone publicly. Not even those whose views conflicted with her own. A quiet and good-natured girl in Jason's eyes, even though he knew her to detest the Christian faith much like her father did, and saw whatever transpired in the Circle as harmless.

Sally was another story.

Much unlike Nellie, Sally - her little sister - took much more after her late mother. She was 18 years of age, sometimes brash and all-time outspoken extrovert who did not shy away from expressing her thoughts in public, regardless whether it was asked or not. This girl did get into trouble with authorities every now and then, much to her father's dismay. As much as mister Ravenholm loved her daughters equally, Sally had been said to test his patience quite often.

The Ravenholms were all quite into the gothic aesthetic and subculture. Though while Kevin and Nellie were more subtle and classy about their attires, Sally's was all out there. She would always wear combat boots, or even high-heeled leather boots regardless of the weather and temperature. Most days she'd have a dark red skirt with black frilled edges, along with a black pvc corset that deceptively enhanced her - in reality - rather modest bust. She would often wear a shirt with a rather revealing neck, leaving more conservative folks disgruntled, though you could argue this was one of the reasons she did it.

Her blueish-black hair was always on a fringe and often came with hair extensions of any unnatural colour such as bright green, deep blue or even pink. Her eyes were always treated with a strong amount of eyeliner and eyeshadow. Her lips were always of either dark red or black in colour.

Normally Jason paid no mind way or another to such alternative styles, but there was something about Sally's youthful energy and outspokenness that somehow hit home with Jason. Beliefs and lifestyle aside, it was something Jason could not help but admire. Whenever he saw her in public, Jason would often find himself hopelessly looking at the girl, only realizing it when she would notice and smirk at him deviously.

One day those glances had brought about Jason either the most delightful or the most devastating day of his life. It was less than two months ago when Sally had appeared at the church during the evening in a long coat which would have been quite characteristic for Nellie, but not for Sally, at a time when Jason had been left taking care of the place by himself. He had taken the responsibility eagerly, seeing it as a chance to prove himself further in the eyes of the clergy. Seeing Sally there had been odd, for he knew Sally was not pious in any sense of the word. At the time he had figured... Perhaps she had had cathartic experience, Jason had thought. He had heard of diehard atheists going through a life-changing experience and coming out as devout believers. Whatever the reason was, Sally only appeared distressed and said she desperately needed help. He had not been a graduated priest yet, but he could still listen and give counsel. Jason had welcomed Sally to sit by him.

How he now wished that he hadn't.

Sally's distress soon turned out to be very explicit in nature. She had told the acolyte about inexplicably sudden and strong waves of carnal urges. Jason knew these to be completely natural within a youth this age, but wondered if her father employing her on bar duty in the Second Circle had anything to do with how dire these needs actually were. On his part, the problem was now this funny, and admittedly pretty girl opening up to him about her sexual desires. As an aspiring catholic priest he was supposed to fight back such thoughts himself, but being the age that he was, it was a real challenge. His colleagues were ever-encouraging, telling him to trust in The Lord and that they understood the struggle, having once gone through that themselves.

To Sally, he had given similar advice. He could have had a checklist really, even he himself found his advice comparable to simply copying and pasting an article from Wikipedia, and it bothered him terribly. God and his forgiveness, Bible, abstinence, pre-marital, sin... The usual deal with much less polish than what his peers could have given.

His advice was almost as unoriginal as it was obsolete, for the relief Sally was looking for was something quite else than rhetoric from a man of God. In hindsight, Jason wondered if the girl had even been listening. All he remembered were her large, bright eyes staring at him. Not in awe, but in some sort of primal hunger. Further into the hindsight he realized that the lick of her upper lip and the slight biting to her lower one should have been clear enough signs that his sincere and earnest words were falling on deaf ears. During a point of his subtle preaching he had realized that Sally was on her feet in front of him, and that's where the road away from grace began...

The unusual coat Sally was wearing had quickly fallen on the floor of the church. Beneath it the girl had worn nothing but thigh-highs and a garter belt, along with a laced corset and absolutely nothing covering her relatively small, but perky breasts. Jason's jaw had dropped through the floor. In a textbook performance he would have probably done something like covering the girl up, while effectively trying to keep his gaze away from her exposed chest and groin. Jason had done exactly none of that, instead gawking at the sight without managing to move or even say anything. Had she seriously come all this way with nothing but all that under her coat, just to seek his body? Apparently yes... How depraved could one girl be? So entranced he was of the beauty of the young girl as well, that it had not taken him five seconds to feel his erection explode in its utmost glory within his pants.

Sally had straddled the man faster than he could say "celibacy". Sitting legs apart on his lap against the rising mountain on his loins. He had cupped his face between her hands and planted a ravenous kiss on his lips, barely taking a moment to invade his mouth with her tongue. Jason had tried to stop it at first, but was then frozen in a mixture of horror and thrill as he had felt Sally's bare crotch rub on his mountain, as she had started to rock her hips back and forth in a downright tormenting fashion. The lustful kissing went on, Sally had freed the man's face from her hold and instead used her hands to guide his onto the bare, soft mounds on her sternum. Jason's mind was in chaos. This all felt so thrilling and exciting, yet it shouldn't have. He was ridden with immense desire and abysmal shame at the same time. In this inner turmoil he had trouble functioning at all, mentally or physically, so Sally had to guide him some more. The girl started to help him move his hands in a massaging motion against her breasts. This led her to exhale in pleasure against the man's face. If he was not already, this was what had made Jason start to give in. His caressing of her bosom became more self-confident and he was suddenly much more responsive to her deep kissing. This foreplay lasted for a few minutes, with each second Sally's loins rubbing onto Jason's more longingly. Soon the girl dropped onto her knees on the church floor, right in between Jason's legs. She had swiftly started opening his pants. In confusion he had been asking what her intentions were. A large part of him wanted to push her away, but before he could muster that self-control his penis was exposed... Even if just for a few seconds before it had disappeared into Sally's mouth. Jason had gasped loudly, both in pleasure and in horror in the face of such sodomy. He had always thought of the idea of fellatio as revolting... So why did it feel so insanely good?

Sally did not tease, but instead sucked like mad. Her head went up and down rapidly as she took almost the entire shaft in at every stroke, and vacuumed the organ like her life depended on it. Greedy. Hungry. Those were the most fitting words to her display. She did not even need her hand to help the motion. Her hands were instead busy with one rubbing on her own breast while pinching the nipple, and with the other rubbing herself rapidly from downstairs. Seeing her masturbate like that while sucking on him, and hearing her moan quietly against his manhood was more than enough mental stimulation to make his lustful state even worse. He had started to feel something grow below his stomach. It was a pressure of sorts, like an overfilled water balloon about to burst. Was this..?

Yes it was. He had never done so while dreaming, nor by his own hand, but in the treatment of this little nymphomaniac Jason experienced his first ejaculation. So aroused he was that his thick and salty "fluid of life" shot into Sally's mouth with an overwhelming force. The waves of pressure by his loins made him feel ecstatic. Why did something so sinful have to feel this amazing? The man twitched with every pulse of pleasure erupting from his lower dephts while holding the back of the bench so tight that his knuckles had gone pale. The girl's mouth filled with his seed properly enough that one of the bursts actually leaked on her chin from the corners of her mouth. She pulled the shaft out immediately after and received a couple more discharges of sperm around her brow and the bridge of her nose. For the acolyte's amazement, this did not seem to put her off at all. It only seemed to make her hungry for more, as she stared in his eyes with what he could only describe as animalistic lust.

Jason had started mumbling something about terrible mistakes, regret and the need to pray. Sally had either not heard or bothered to listen, instead starting to rapidly stroke Jason's nearly aching cock. He had tried to tell her no... Or meant to, he could not remember. Either way she didn't stop, and he did not try further to stop her. He simply had not the ability to do it.

It had not taken long to stroke him into his full glory once again, after which Sally had not wasted any time. With overwhelming lust, the girl had straddled the man once more, this time keeping hold of his cock and guiding it right onto her soaking wet chasm. He had told her to stop, that she mustn't do it. That he couldn't go on with it. She had not listened. When the tip of his shaft was at the right spot, she slammed her loins down, taking his full length inside her, causing her to let out a very audible moan. Jason had felt it too. The feeling was unreal. The throbbing manhood being firmly caressed by the tight, wet, hot and soft insides was something out of this world. Had he not just ejaculated, he might have done it right then and there without a need for further stimulation. Next thing, Sally released Jason's shoulders to reach behind her back and open the straps of her corset. After she had loosened it enough, it quickly found its way to the floor. Her petite waist now exposed she was less limited in her movement and she started rocking back and forth with her hips, wrapping her arms behind his neck. Jason started groaning under the feeling, for now those soft, moist depths started to rub around his ever-bulging cock. Was there an end to how amazing something could physically feel? Jason knew only that if this feeling got more overwhelming, he wouldn't necessarily make it without falling unconscious. It was against everything he had pictured himself to be, but he started bucking his loins in a synchronized motion to answer Sally's. His lust had finally overtaken him. Sally let out high-pitched moans and whimpers as she increased the rhythm of her movements. Jason was also breathing heavily and letting out occasional groans, no longer even trying to fight against it.

He loved every second of making love to the goth girl on his lap.

After a while, much to Jason's disappointment, Sally lifted herself off. Before the young man managed to say anything, Sally had grabbed his hand and started to drag him somewhere. No words were exchanged, but the two did not break their intense, lustful eye-contact at any point. It soon dawned on Jason that Sally's planned destination was the altar. Something in the lad screamed that it was going to far. This was clearly escalating to another tier of desecration altogether. Alas, he had entirely lost his inhibitions, and could do nothing but follow the girl loyally to their next location of debauchery.

Once they reached the altar, Sally climbed up on it, lying down on it on her belly, while spreading her nethers to the man following her, surrendering her body for him to use and abuse as he pleased. That is what it looked like to Jason anyway, and Sally's next words were all the confirmation Jason needed.

"Fuck me, Jason. Please, ravage me like a filthy whore..." she pleaded.

The last bits of his pious concience were gone.

Jason grabbed Sally's hips and immediately rammed his cock to the deepest reaches of her chasm with one rapid thrust. It made Sally let out a slight scream. In pain? Perhaps, but also in crazed pleasure.

"Yes!" she shouted, "Yes, ram it in me. Fill me with your flesh!"

The request was unnecessary, for Jason had no plans to do anything less than ram himself in as violently as possible. His thrusts were hard and rapid... his vision was blurring slightly... he did not remember who he was. He grunted like the animal he was and got even more drunk with the loud moans and screams that Sally let out. He only saw in front of him a to. Something to release years upon years of built-up frustration and anxiety, fighting against his very nature to befit the image his Lord wanted him to be... Or at least what his congregation told him that He wanted him to be like. Every thrust was harsh and violent devoid of remorse for the harlot who so willingly surrendered to his abuse. It felt like a much shorter time than it actually was, for the acolyte was at the peak of his thrill. He felt a familiar pressure emerge in his groin... and it felt even more powerful than the first one. For the last few seconds he thrusted himself in her more viciously and rapidly than ever before. He heard the pitch of Sally's moaning grow higher before she spoke again.

"Please release it inside me," she whimpered shakingly, "Fill me with your fluid. Soil me like the filthy cumbucket scum that I am..."

Mere seconds after that he finally reached another climax, and filled Sally's depths with more of his seed. The girl felt every burst... She rolled her eyes backwards and erupted into a one final scream as she twitched and shivered in her own orgasm. Her twitching and convulsing around Jason's flesh only enhanced his sensation. This feeling blurred his eyes. Surely he had gone mad. He did not need his abstinence and virtuous life, for he had already been to paradise.

That was what he felt for a few seconds.

Soon enough the young man came to. He looked in absolute horror at what he had done and pulled out of the girl. Her chasm was drenched and filled with his seed, and it appeared to be dripping on the edge of the altar in its thick liquid form while Sally was still gathering herself after the shattering orgasm.

Jason did not see her though... He saw the defilement he had done on perhaps the most sacred spot of worship in this holy house and found only himself to blame for it. Slowly he traced his steps back towards the benches, with his shaft finally calming itself down, drenched in the mixture of his sperm and the juices of Sally's lust. He did not even find the strength to dress up while he contemplated the horror of realizing what had just transpired not only under his watch, but by his doing. He was living in an utter nightmare. Surely he must have been mere seconds of waking up in his bed...

But he was not.

After a while Sally finally staggered from the altar to pick up the little clothing she had left on the floor. Both their fluids spilled down her legs, but she worried not. In fact, she only seemed to think it funny. The girl threw the coat around herself and walked up to Jason who was still in complete shock.

"Thank you," she sung and leaned in to place a kiss on Jason's lips, "That was exactly what I needed."

Saying that, the girl skipped towards the front door and exited the church gleefully, as if she did not realize at all what monstrosities she had just performed in the holiest of places in the whole town, leaving Jason to lament his self-pity by himself.

"Are you with us, Jason?" he heard one of the other priests ask. The lad shot back into reality and looked around. The meeting was still underway.

"Oh... yes, yes... I was merely... uh... I slept poorly last night," Jason said, rubbing his eyes, "Please carry on."

The other priests seemed to accept Jason's reply and continued with their current subject. But while he tried, Jason could not bring himself to pay any proper attention. His thoughts were to stay with that night that he lost his purity to Sally. It ate him terribly, and he feared that no amount of prayer would allow him to forgive himself for what he had done.

12