Corrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack let me clean his dick off after making me beg a little. "Look at you eating your ass off my cock. Oh, you're learning to be a good girl, aren't you?" Then he sighed, "No girl really ever got you off?"

I blushed, "Are we still on that? After they came they'd fall asleep so I'd finger myself."

"Are you gonna finger yourself for me?" He examined my fingers.

I groaned a bit. "Maybe." I thought about the innocent girl thing. "Jack… Did you want to fuck me because I look young and sweet?"

He looked puzzled and slid a finger into me again. He slipped it into my mouth, "Baby, taste, you're sweet through and through." I licked my lips and looked at him expectantly. "Actually, yeah, I do like it. I get to be the one to corrupt you. I get to train you." Jack corrupting me, I got quiet and a little turned on thinking of the possibilities. He took my silence as something bad. "I'm sorry if I said anything that offended you…"

"I loved it."

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"I like it rough. I loved all of it. I love you."

He said softly, "Enough to do it again? I'm sorry if I got out of control." I looked down at his semi-hard dick. I stroked it and licked my lips again. He laughed and started to tickle me. "I love you, but it looks like you need to be spanked again." Jack loves me. "I have to teach you how to behave."

"Only if you call me your slut." I examined his now very stiff dick. How did that thing fit in me and feel good? It looked huge. "I think you need another blow job."

"You're so bad." He grabbed me by the hair, kissed me, and said, "Get to work, slut."

12