Corrupting Kinfolk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Candy was bouncing up and down, rolling her hips with a skill that surprised her horny Uncle, grooving on her first fuck. She looked forward to the coming week and was a bit sad she only had a week to have all this fun, but she knew with her new self-confidence, she wouldn't lack for partners at home. She made a mental note to check for colleges nearby – she doubted that her Aunt & Uncle would mind putting her up if she chose go to one of them.

Candy groaned, her pussy spasmed and then it released a torrent of juices all over Mark's cock. Her loud groan triggered Lissa, Lissa's cunt tightened hard around Jeremy's cock and he let his load go. Mark was the last to cum, he pulled out of his niece and came on her buttocks.

"Next time," Candy grinned at him evilly "You cum in my mouth, okay lover?"

They all went inside, had a bite to eat and then went into the bedroom. Lissa showed her niece justhow a girl could fuck another girl by using her favorite strap-on, then she instructed Candy on how to use it, while the men took in the hot lesbian show.

The next bit of sex play involved a nice Daisy chain, with Jeremy getting the chance to show sexy Candy his skills at fucking, while she ate her aunt's pussy, who was blowing Mark, then he fucked her while Candy kept licking. They didn't finish until late, then grilled steaks and went for a midnight swim that turned a bit naughty.

Jeremy went home a few days later, exhausted, with a far better sexual education then a man his age would normally have. Candy stayed the entire week, exhausted from a lack of sleep. They shared a wonderful fuck on the last day, all 3 of them.Fuck sleep, Candy thought as Lissa's pussy was descending on her mouth and Mark's cock was moving slow and deep within her cunt.I can sleep when I'm dead, but this kind of pleasure is well worth losing a little rest for, it's way too good to give up!

Lissa's eyes closed as her niece's lips began sucking her pussy. She hadn't told Candy that they'd checked out local colleges and secured her brother-in-law's permission for Candy to live with them if she attended one of them. Lots of wonderful times lay ahead for all of them.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12