Corrupting the Innocent Pt. 03

Story Info
She is well on her way to enjoying the darkness...
1k words
4.45
12.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick slid his arms around her gently and pulled her to him. The heat from her punished ass was warm against his groin as he kissed the backs of her shoulders gently. He swept his princess' hair clear from her neck and kissed it just below the ear. He heard her moan softly and wiggle back against him. He felt his cock beginning to stir and teased her nipples, rolling them between his fingers and listening to her gasp. They were still very sensitive from having the clamps on them earlier.

She was almost dozing now as he slid one hand down over her stomach to gently cup her very wet and full pussy. She shivered as he teased her clit and in his mind's eye he could see her biting her lip as she hovered on the brink of sleep, arousal and wakefulness. He kissed her neck, teased her nipples and clit and pressed his throbbing cock against her ass.

She shivered and he felt her stir, her legs shifting slightly to give him easier access. His cock was growing fully hard now and resting between her beautiful ass cheeks. He nibbled on her neck and nipped softly as his fingers grew more insistent between her legs. She was fully awake now and trembling against him as he teased her mercilessly.

"Please Master... I want to cum..."

"Not yet princess..."

She groaned as she tried to hold back her orgasm and obey him... She was on the edge and desperate but wasn't sure she even could cum without his permission anymore. She needed her climax, a tear slipped from her eyes as the movement of his fingers reached her very core. She could feel his hardness at her ass and wiggled her hips against him trying to encourage him.

"Not yet princess..."

She whimpered and bit her lip harder as she felt his thick, throbbing cock grinding against her ass as he rolled his hips. The heat from his cock, the sensations his skilled fingers were eliciting were driving her wild. The feeling of his teeth and lips on her neck had her so close to the edge, she had never edged like this before. Her body was screaming to be allowed to cum.

"Not yet princess..."

"Please... please... please... please..."

She couldn't think, couldn't speak beyond begging for that sweet release, begging to be allowed to cum for her Master, she didn't know how she was holding back - maybe her mind or body knew it was her Master's command.

"Now princess..."

She screamed and came. Her orgasm tore through her body like an inferno. It washed her mind away into the clouds as she spasmed and shook and squirted her juices across the bed. She couldn't think, couldn't breathe, every thing stopped apart from the rippling sensations that spread through her body in an uncontrollable wave. She couldn't say how long it went on for but it was the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced and her young body was overwhelmed by it.

When she finally stopped shaking and came back to her senses she found her Master's arms holding her tightly, his kisses soft on her neck again and his enormous, hard cock rubbing against her tiny ass hole. She knew what was coming next. He had bought her a series of anal toys and had them delivered two weeks ago. She had been training her ass because he had made it clear he wanted all of her holes. He was going to take her final hole now.

"I'm ready Master..."

Nick helped her up onto her knees, her face buried in the pillows in front of her. He angled her carefully so he was perfectly positioned then reached for the lube from the bedside table. He slowly squeezed some onto his hands and rubbed it over her little hole.

"Spread your cheeks for me and relax princess..."

Adding more lube he worked it into her hole with the tip of his fingers. He put plenty on her ass and into her hole, working her gently and opening her up. He then generously lubed his thick hard cock and pressed the tip to her tight ass hole. Rocking gently he worked the head of his cock as it slowly stretched her open. She whimpered softly as the head stretched her wide and then slid into her. He felt the head and tightness of her ass as he took her last hole, corrupting her innocence for the third time today.

She pulled her cheeks as far apart as she could as she felt his cock enter her ass. It filled her completely. She had thought it big in her pussy, now he took her ass it felt insane. She bit down on the pillow and tried to stay relaxed as it filled her. She felt every inch of it as he worked it deep inside her. Her pussy throbbed. She was so turned on she couldn't believe this. Her Master was taking what was his. She felt her pussy getting wetter as he filled her completely.

He rocked back and forth letting her get used to his size stretching her ass open before he slowly began fucking her. Her whimpers and little cries appealed to the sadist in him and he began fucking her ass a little harder. Looking down he watched his cock slide back and forth into her stretched ass hole. He thrust harder now - she was so tight and he was so turned on he didn't know how long he could last as he began drilling her.

He was close now and he could hear her breathing heavily under him as he thrust into her.

"I am going to cum in your ass Princess..."

She shuddered and came hard... "Sorry, sorry, sorry Master... I didn't know..."

She had cum whilst he had fucked her ass... It was so hot - he exploded, the first blasts of his cum when deep in her bowels then he pulled out and the rest went across her ass and thighs until he collapsed down on the bed next to her breathing heavily and pulled her into him.

He kissed her hard.

"I forgive you princess. We will know about that next time..."