Corruption Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" she hissed, running back and grabbing the man by the wrist to try and pull him to the small side room where he wouldn't be seen. "You have to hide!"

"And what do i get out of that?" he chuckled, not budging an inch from where he had been summoned.

Cassandra stared at him with anger for a moment. "I summoned you! You have to do what i say! Now hide!"

The man bit his lip to stifle the snort of amusement he otherwise would have given. "My dear you summoning me the way you have gives you no power over me." he reached out to touch her cheek with a long claw. "In fact the only thing it does is keep me from hurting you..."

She made a horrible whining sound in the back of her throat, suppressing the unnatural shiver that rattled her spine. The Fathers didn't know she was in here from the way they had slowly been trodding down the halls, but she wasn't going to risk it. Gods, how was she going to pull this off?

"But..." he shrugged as she bit her thumb in contemplation. "I'd be more than happy to comply if you say... let me out of the circle?"

"Why would i do that?" she barked, picking up the book hurriedly and flipping to the page on how to banish him back, she'd just have to try this whole ordeal again later.

"i swear on my word i won't lay a hand on you if you do."

"You think i'm an idiot..." she shook her head, never even turning to look at him while she flipped through more and more pages, reading that she'd only be able to send him back if she had gotten what she wanted or if she was able to give it a sacrifice of some kind... shit. She'd be condemned to death if they found her with a naked horned man in the very heart of their home. If not worse.

"Cassandra?" she heard a voice down the hall, much closer than it had been. "Cassandra are you up again?"

Shit! She turned to the demon. "Hide."

"Break the circle." He challenged, waiting on what she would do.

She looked from him, to the door, and then back again in panic like she had when he first alerted her to the priest's presence, thinking over her options before speaking. "Swear to me... swear it to me that not only will i be unharmed, but that you'll play fair afterwards."

"I swear it." he leaned forward, laughing when Cassandra jumped in surprise as he hooked his pinky with hers, a warm shiver of magic going up her spine that dispelled all thoughts of him breaking his vow.

"Cassandra?" the door rattled on their hinges and the Fathers' voice changed from concern to agitation as they shook them harder. "Cassandra what are you doing in there?"

"One moment!" she yelled as she smudged the uneven circle that her guest was previously trapped in, running towards the doors and looking back to see he was gone without a trace. She sighed in relief before turning and unlatching the steel bolt, the fathers almost falling inwards with how they leaned against the door. They looked at Cassandra firmly once collecting themselves, their mismatched eyes glaring at her sternly.

She had to admit it was unnerving, seeing one body with supposedly two sibling souls joined together inside. She certainly felt like there was more agitation aimed at her than just one man could have inside him.

"Sorry fathers i..." she scrambled to lie. "I just needed time alone with the gods..."

They raised a brow as her heart leapt into her throat. "At two in the morning Cassy? If you're reading again at this hour i swear-

"No no," she assured as she averted his gaze a moment in thought, "I just...look...I know it's silly but, i desperately needed this time here. I feel the gods have been calling to me recently and..." she put on the works, pushing as much earnest innocence into her eyes as she could while gazing up at him as she weaved her story. "I just have a lot to say to them. And i think that being here in their holy place when it's most quiet? i might hear them say something back to me... ya know?" she even joined her hands in front of her, some slight tears of panic leaking in to make the lie more convincing.

There was a long pause as the priest assessed her honesty, the fathers' face softening slightly after a moment, blowing off their huff with a long breath out while running their hand through their hair. "You are a handful... but i'm proud of you for taking the initiative to listen to them." they let their hand fall to their side and met her eyes again. "I'm sorry i interrupted."

"I'm sorry i locked the door." she compromised.

The rest of their tenseness left them with her apology, looking past her to the altar where she had been breaking their laws moments before, even lying to him about it all and ironically using devotion as an excuse.

"Well, who am i to interrupt a conversation between you and our beloved creators?" he chuckled. "Goodnight Cassandra."

"Goodnight Fathers." she said softly, realizing with a loudly pounding heart that she wasn't going to get caught after all. "Oh and Fathers?" they turned around to look at her inquisitively. "Would you mind making sure that no one else comes in here if they're up? I really want to keep praying..."

"Of course." they grinned, yawning loudly as they lazily waved goodbye and turned to continue on their rounds around the temple halls.

Cassandra closed the doors slowly, bracing her hands on the old wood and panting a moment as she let her anxiety show, she wasn't caught? She wasn't set to see the chopping block? The footsteps of the fathers faded, and even then she waited for a long while before letting out her final choked sigh of realization that she had gotten away with it.

"Shit." it was the first time she'd cursed out loud in years.

A loud cackle was heard from the front of the room as the creature laid out on one of the benches watching her. "You are quite the actress!" he even clapped as he hung over the end of the bench, a grin so wide on his face that it touched his feline like yellow eyes.

She gripped her robes to her chest a moment as she collected herself, closing her eyes and asking the gods for forgiveness once more.

"So, creature?" she barked after she gathered her bearings. "I summoned you here for a reason. I have questions to ask you."

"And sparing no time to do so i see." he let his arms touch the floor so he was gracefully arched backwards, legs crossed and tail still flicking as he looked at the world upside down.

"Now, I might want to be free, but i asked for the truth, and as far as i'm concerned it's the only way to be 'free' anyway." she made air quotes around the word before bracing her hands on her hips, looking at the man sliding headfirst off the bench slowly and with partial boredom. "So first off i want you to tell me-

"You have no idea what you've done by summoning me have you?" he cut her off, hooking his feet on the bench and raising himself back up slowly so that he could point a droll look at her, right side up. "I'm not a genie or some nice fairy godmother, little one. I'm a demon."

Shit! She was most certainly going to hell at this point. And how the hell was she going to do anything with a demon anyway?

He laughed at her frustration. "If you want something from me? You're going to have to give something up in return."

"Well you can damn well bet that my soul is off limits." she rolled her eyes, guess she was just going to have some stupid fucking demon follow her around forever now that it was out of its circle and she had zero control over it. Although forever for her would be very, very short considering the consequences once everyone found out what she'd done.

"I don't give a shit about your soul." he scoffed. "i just want to play a little game of tit for tat. That's all."

"I call bull." she grumbled as she walked past him to pick up the book. She would find a way to get rid of him.

But gods she was so stupid! If she had just stuck to that one little phrase. It was two words how could she have messed that up? She shook her head as she sat down and nervously chewed at her thumb again, there had to be some way to reverse this, the book could tell her if she just looked hard enough.

"At least you have some sense in your head." he quipped. "Remember nun, i promised to play fair, and frankly nothing you could ask me would be worth your soul. Not that i'd have much to do with it."

She flipped through the book silently a long moment. "...You are a demon, so i guess you would know if i was one of you." she reviled to herself. "Why the town is scared shitless of me every time i look at them wrong." The sentence ended in grumbling with how frustrated she was.

"Seems you aren't very welcome in this town for what you are." he chuckled at her little pity party, "but i could help that too."

"Oh could you?" she rolled her eyes, slapping the heavy book closed in frustration. What did it matter anyway? She'd be found out by morning and dead within the week.

"Oh most definitely." he mocked her. "But that's not what you want. Is it?"

"Damn, you're a freaking clairvoyant aren't you?" The demon thought her sarcasm was more than delightful.

"I assume you only had one parent growing up right?" He decided to push her buttons a little by throwing a hook of information at her. And it successfully caught her attention, although she disregarded it quickly with a shake of her head. "that's common enough demon, disease and war take people all the time so that only one parent is left."

"Ahhh, but your mom never told you about why her spouse was never around. No details no matter how much you begged about their life or who they were, and she probably never even confirmed if they were dead or just ditched." he sat back as he saw the young woman's body language change. She was staring right through the book cover as she listened. "And no one really has any witness to your birth. No midwife saw you through or a doctor, the village probably tells you that your mom hid the labor in shame and so on and so on."

She looked up at him as he waved his hand in indication of the other information he knew, caution just as heavy as the curiosity in her eyes. "Guess you might know what youre talking about..." she slowly put away the book and stood up. "Tell me more."

"What are you going to offer?" he quipped. "I've told you quite a bit and with nothing to show for it."

"You've told me things i already knew." she narrowed her eyes. "You could be fooling me now."

He nodded in surrender to the idea, he was full of tricks as a demon after all. But he did in fact know enough about her that he wouldn't push his luck tonight, although she didn't have to know such. "Fair enough nun. How about we start off small then? Nothing really important to lose if i am fooling you, and you get to test waters on what i do know. Deal?" he patted the spot next to him on the bench in invitation.

Cassandra liked to think she was a pretty clever little thing, but she also understood that she never knew when to quit. She liked to say that curiosity may have killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. And that had worked for her quite well so far despite every beating and punishment for trying to sate her hunger for knowledge. She had gotten enough to survive. But she was at a point where she needed more information now, surviving was not enough. And her growing desires seemed to overtake her usual critical thinking, which was why she had summoned this demon to begin with. And it seemed to be controlling her now as she slowly stood up to sit next to the demon, a bit farther away than he would have liked, but close to him nonetheless.

She licked her lips as she tried to recall what she originally wanted to ask, the demon very keen on the fact he would have that mouth of hers by the end of the evening if all went smoothly.

"Am...am i human?" as he said, start off small. "What will the answer to that cost?"

He grinned and scooted a bit closer so he was in her bubble. "Well, considering the tension you're carrying in anticipation for my answer, but that it's only a yes or no question?" he bobbed his head and hummed as though he were calculation numbers. "I'd say a kiss would be a fair trade."

"That's it?" she cocked her eye at him in disbelief. "Nothing else?"

"I swore i would play fair with you. So nothing else." he crossed his heart with a black claw to show his honesty.

Cassandra mulled it over, shifting her jaw as though she were tasting the proposition before looking at him. Kisses were nothing sacred to her she supposed, although she'd never had one inside this blasted nunnery, so she supposed she couldn't really say for sure. But it wasn't anything too outlandish. And he certainly wasn't hard on the eyes, lips full although the teeth might be a problem. It was certainly much better than the stocks or death. But... "It's not going to be..." she pointed between his legs but made a point to not look. "There?"

"No." he assured. "Just on the mouth."

She inhaled through her nose, pushing the left corner of her mouth into her check before nodding slowly at first, and then with more nerve. "Alright."

she realized she didn't know what to do with her hands or her face. The way he looked at her with a raised brow made her assume she was supposed to initiate. "Umm..." she looked away a moment before leaning forward, his intent gaze not helping her embarrassment so she closed her eyes tight. Finding his lips much softer and warmer than she'd imagined, and the hair on his chin more rough. But she kept it brief and shallow. Pulling back after only a moment to see him open his eyes with a sort of amused contentment.

She cleared her throat. "So am i human or not?"

"Not." he made it very clear.

"Then what am I?" she pressed, not minding the lack of personal space at all now as she leaned in a bit closer. She just needed to know more, thats all that mattered.

"That'll cost you a bit more." he leaned forward again so he was close to her face. "Another kiss for sure, but you have to let me get much more personal with you this time." he tilted his head, waiting for permission when she made an aggravated groaning sound.

"Yes, yes, whatever. That's fine." she leaned in again and was surprised to see him pull back with an impish grin, her body stiffening as he gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer, and even closer than she thought until he rolled his eyes.

"Get in my lap." he specified with a chuckle since she was awkwardly leaning almost halfway over his legs now.

"Oh." she peeped. Sheepishly trying to sit down side saddle only for the demon to spread his knees in such a way that it forced her to straddle him. "Oh..." Her face turned a brilliant shade of red as she braced herself on his shoulders. He let his legs go lax so she could pull her robes to be a bit more comfortable in the position.

"Nuns, you're all so hopeless." he shook his head, snatching the habit off of her head to reveal the long black waves of hair hidden underneath, tangling his fingers in the surprisingly soft tresses so he could bring her face to his.

This time he wasn't as nice, he deepened the kiss quickly, admiring her soft lips as he darted his tongue into her mouth, enjoying the squeak of surprise she gave as she tightened her grip on him, returning the gesture and picking up on what to do quickly. He knew this was her first time, and didn't judge the somewhat sloppy nature of her learning process since she lost herself a little more with each passing moment. He had a knack for doing that to humans even among his own kind, something about being an incubus drove them through the roof with lust, and his specific talent for it made his life as a creature that literally fed off of sex much, much easier in the long run.

She loosened up a bit more as he tightened his grip on her hair, other hand wandering down her waist to her backside where he squeezed, Cassandra coming up for air quickly with a moan that she bit back halfway through.

He didn't think it was possible for her face to grow any pinker, but she squeezed her eyes tight after the way he looked at her with such desire.

"So..." she moved her hands over her face, peeking between her fingers with one eye as she asked him. "What am i?"

"Oh no, I'm going to need more from you than that." he chuckled, grabbing her hands and placing them on his body before taking her lips again, surprised when she grabbed onto his own hair in an attempt to copy him and see what it was like. By the way her toes curled just in his line of vision, he assumed she liked it, placing both hands on her ass this time to squeeze hard and watch her stiffen as she gasped and pulled away, snatching her again and even spanking the soft flesh to illicit another hum of pleasure. He wanted nothing more than to have her damned robes out of the way to see her body, he knew by the feel of it she was built thick and fuckable.

But he'd coax the pesky red cloth off of her soon enough.

Cassandra had no plans for anything at that point, she was just about delirious. Her head felt swimmy and like she was in a slight fog while a tingling kind of heat built between her legs so she desperately wanted to be touched more. How or where? She wasn't sure. She'd only read so much about these things on the rare opportunity that she could. But she knew that worldly pleasures were hidden to nuns, and the more obscure they were to her, the more delicious they were when she found them out. And so far this was probably one of the best kept secrets of them all.

She whined in protest when the demon shifted his mouth away from hers, the sound sharpening to a squeal when he moved to nip and suck at the tender flesh under her jaw and at her ears as he undid the top button of her robes. Her whole body jumped when he pulled it back and sunk his teeth hard into her shoulder, her body almost collapsing on the way back down as though he'd pressed a button to sap all of her strength. While she knew he hadn't drawn blood, there would most certainly be a bruise arising from how hard he had seized the soft spot.

He moved to sooth the wound with his tongue, excited at how she twitched in his arms, totally unaware of the fact that she was slightly grinding in response to how he played with her body. Or maybe it was more of a fact that she didn't care, since she consciously scooped her hair away from her neck so that he could continue to mark her.

He grinned, a low hum like a growl escaping the back of his throat as he responded to her wordless plea, biting harder than before and having to wrap his arms around her back so she didn't fall off of his lap with how weak it made her. She let herself moan this time. This was a forbidden knowledge she had to have, a cherry on top of the truth to her own nature.

The demon chuckled at how she silently begged even still, covering her mouth this time so no one would hear her wail when he bit so hard she saw stars. He moaned himself at how the nun squirmed and swapped between pushing herself closer and farther away, seemingly conflicted and overloaded about the sensation.

She gripped tight to the back of his head still, coming down from the intensity of his attack slowly once he curbed his nips and licks and removed his hand from her lips, a shaky breath escaping her when she pressed her forehead to his.

"Hmmm liked that?" he hummed smugly, surprised when the nun came forward to kiss him slowly and deeply of her own accord. backing up to look at him cooley.

"And what do i get in return if i answer that?" she panted in the silent interim, lips parted slightly and eyes dilated.

His grin widened from having his own game thrown back at him, kissing her softly and deeply again as he contemplated what he would give her for a confession. "All i've heard over the way you've been moaning is your mind screaming for knowledge, secrets this god forsaken temple will never give you." he cocked his head as he waved his arm in reference to her home. "If you tell me why you liked my teeth in you? I'll not only tell you what you are, but i'll give you a taste of the secrets this temple actively keeps from you."