Corruption Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was a good deal but... "how do i know you aren't lying to me? How could you even know what goes on here if you've never been to the temple before?"

He leaned forward and kissed her again, unable to help himself. "I don't. But I'll get you into the forbidden section of your library. Is that promise deal worthy little nun?"

Her eyes widened ever so slightly, she'd always wanted to go in there. There were so many pagan stories and histories of the town she'd never gotten to read, she almost salivated at the thought of getting her hands on all of that information. "Deal!" she chirped, throwing herself at him this time in order to pull his tongue to her own, hearing the creature chuckle as they parted so he could take her jaw. He'd rile her up a bit to help her confession, doing so by grabbing her ass and squeezing while he continued to draw out small gasps by lavishing her neck, even finding a specific tendon that made her twitch and jump and melt into him all at the same time. It was when he bit hard again that she gave a broken wail.

"So?" he prompted in a low whisper to tickle her ear. "Is that something you like?"

Cassandra let her head tilt back as she summoned the courage to say that she in fact, really liked his attentions. "Y-yes. I do." she squeaked out, embarrassment flooding the pool of her stomach as she continued quietly, "it hurts but... in a good way."

Pain slut. He noted absently yet with amusement, edging her on with another question. "So is this something you like too?" He slapped her ass so he could see it bounce even underneath the horrid baggy clothing she wore.

She inhaled sharply and hissed out a barely audible, "Yes."

"Then you won't mind if i do this either then will you?" he grabbed her hair by the base of her skull, pulling harshly so she was bent backwards and looking at the stone faces of her gods upside-down, and totally at his mercy. Before she could answer he slapped her other cheek, the position she was in making it difficult to cry out so she could only choke in surprise at first. The second and third time his hand came down, she managed to find her breath again and keened. The demon brought his lips to her neck in response, growling with lust and pressing himself into her thigh in an attempt to alleviate some of the building pressure in his shaft.

"Oh Gods..." her voice broke. "H-harder!" the desire left her lips without her permission and caused her and the demon both to pause in surprise, even with his general gifts as an incubus, that was unexpected.

Cassandra was brought back up by her hair to meet the slit pupils that she suddenly found to cause heat pool in her belly.

"Don't ask that if you don't mean it little nun... A demon's lust is a dangerous thing to play with."

"I..." she had no idea where that had come from. But she wasn't faking it or trying to tease him, she'd just lost herself for a moment and found it to pour from her lips. Guess she was learning some truths about herself after all.

She shook her head from his grip and backed away, a strong echo of her arousal clinging to her as she tried to bring herself back to earth and possibly regain some of her senses.

"I did more than my part of the deal creature." she swallowed, putting on a brave face again. "Now give me what you promised."

He cursed internally, that had just started to get interesting too.

He kept a cool face to answer her still, a long sigh being the only indicator of his frustration, "You're one of two things. A demi-human, or a changeling." he said matter-of-factly.

"What are those?" she prodded, she really did know so little as a nun. She tasted the bitterness of anger skate across her tongue for the first time, displeased with how the priesthood had locked her in the dark now that she finally was able to glance through the keyhole.

He seemed to debate on rather or not he should tell her the rest without more payment, relenting as he weighed his options. "A demi-human is a halfling of a kind, a sort of inbetween for humans and varying non humans. A changeling is a mysterious monster's child that is switched with a human baby at birth without its parents knowing." he sighed again to release some of the sexual pressure built up in him, resting his hands on her waist. "From what i confirmed with you earlier? i assume you're either a changeling, a half-fae, or possibly the child of a local spirit or deity. Although the last one is very unlikely." he said as he counted off the types of creatures with a nod of his head.

"But you don't know for sure?" she felt a bit more anger boil in her before calming it. She was getting much more out of this than she'd hoped. And to get a demon to cooperate with her as much as she had was miraculous in and of itself.

"No. but i have resources for you to find out." his grin came back with the likelihood to continue their game and she sighed, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"What kind of resources? Because i'm not making any more deals unless i know you have a concrete way for me to know exactly what i am."

"Well i have a personal library filled with probably thousands of books that could not just tell you what you are, but how to get the visions and other problems you've had under control. Why people cower away from you, maybe even how to use some of those abilities of yours to your advantage." he shrugged.

"More books huh?" she was skeptical. "And what would i give up for access to your library?"

His grin spread so widely his pointed ears perked. This was the part he liked the most about interacting with humans, she'd either break under him now or turn tail and run, either way was highly gratifying.

He licked his lips, hands trailing in opposite directions so that one grabbed her full breast while the other crawled up the bottom of her robes to inch dangerously close to her sex. The digits slowly crawled to trace the softness of her outer lips, the demon driving home his point with a slow kiss, enjoying the sight of his victim practically melted in response.

Cassandra hiccuped and looked away shyly as she closed her legs. "...my virginity?"

"Bingo." he brought her face back to his, gently pressing the pads of his fingers to her inner folds so he could feel the wetness that had gathered there. The nun cut his fun short by grabbing his hand lightly bring it back to her inner thigh.

"There's no way in hell i'll do this without seeing what i'm getting first." She seemed determined on the surface, but had to admit it was hard for her to keep focused. The jolt of electricity that shot up from his fingers... she'd let his hand stray initially to feel what she couldn't deny felt wonderful. But she was so nervous... and so confused. She knew that if she wasn't a human she didn't fall under her gods domain, although she suspected they were weak if real at all. But what if she was wrong? What if she was throwing herself to damnation as she thought about all of this?

You can always back out of this. She reminded herself. Plus she'd seen people who had committed worse sins come in to be sheltered by these walls... although they never struck fear into people like she did either. Did they?

Gods, she didn't belong in the temple. Who was she kidding? She doubted the gods even wanted her if they were real, they'd never spoken to her, never blessed her like they had her sisters. It was abundantly clear she wasn't welcome, why waste her time trying to please them?

But what if i'm wrong? She repeated to herself, looking down at her own lap, suddenly lost in her own concerns for her soul.

"You've got the, 'religious moral dilemma' look on your face." The demon sighed, causing Cassandra to look up at him. "I'm no mind reader. But i can tell your thoughts are racing about betraying your gods. And trust me, the knowledge you'll find in my home will have you surpass them, and this town, in a heartbeat." he promised. "And i doubt you'll want to serve them even so with what's stored in your own library..."

She stared at him a long moment, managing to break his gaze after a short breath to shake her head and look up at him. "Don't feel like you need to convince me demon, I'm sticking to this... i want to see your library first. Then we'll talk about the terms..."

His smile returned. "It would be my pleasure to show it to you..."

***

In an instant she had gone from the dark main room of her temple to a warmly lit library in a puff of smoke. The magic that carried them made her feel as though she had been folded in on herself flat and then reinflated in the span of a single moment. Cassandra recovered quickly though, whispering a short "wow" at the admittedly impressive magic trick, and then once again at all of the bookshelves lining the demons personal library. There were three stories of cases in the large room, each one long enough to require a ladder twice as tall as she was. Chalkboards lined one of the first floor walls while a classic pipe organ adorned the third level far above.

She stood up from her previously crouched position to lightly touch one of the desks. Disorganized with papers, notes, and old tech that lasted from times long before the great war, one of which was a large phone, while the other she didn't even recognize. upon looking closer she realized everything was electric. Light bulbs adorned the walls instead of candles, there were outlets in the walls and she fondled the wires from the desk lamp curiously... how did he even get the power? All the grids were destroyed or shut down centuries ago. Phones were common enough among the wealthy, towers and lines being put back together for better communication. But whatever this thing was? It was a small thin screen about the size of her head, she was about to fiddle with it when the demon placed his hand in her path in order to grab her attention. His face was filled with self righteous glee once again.

"Believe me now?"

"Not remotely." she grinned back at him cheekily before walking off to explore a bit more. "Where are those books that you say can tell me what I am?"

"They're mainly on the third floor, left of the organ." He sat down in his desk to watch her, writing down something on a sticky-note absentmindedly before crossing his legs and propping his chin on his fist.

She rolled her eyes as she pranced up the stairs, just glad to finally be out of his bubble and to take a moment to breathe.

"So now that we're here, i think it's time to discuss my terms?" he persisted still, making her redact that last thought of gratefulness. Would he give her a break? .

Cassandra sighed irritably as she walked past the large church organ, petting it fondly a moment and returning to her objective, pulling several random books out of the shelf. "Can i at least look at the damned books first?"

He just chuckled in response, letting her open his books of lore, descriptions, and research of certain creatures and their self written anatomy and abilities. About ten minutes passed as she browsed through a dozen or so books, scattering them on the floor randomly as she analyzed their credibility. The demon alternatively flipped through some of his work with a bored expression. He was contemplating on getting some of it done while his guest was so busy researching when Cassandra put her head over the rails to shout at him, nervous but steadfast.

"Alright demon..."

"Yes?" he put down the pen he was fiddling with, glad to finally have her in his grasp.

"I'll give you what you want. But only for unlimited access to this room and all the resources in it." she paused. "And i will have your word that you'll give me the components so that i can return right after we...we-

"Fuck?" he said curtly, watching her cringe slightly in amusement.

"Yeah... that." she breathed deeply. "I'll have your word to give me the components to return here and back whenever i want, and to get into my own library like you promised, after our... transaction."

"Those are fair terms as long as i get to add one thing." he crossed his arms and leaned back to look up at her dark curls, glad to soon have them gathered in his fist. "I don't just get a one and done. You'll be my willing slave until i'm satisfied, even if that carries well into dawn." he took great pleasure in seeing her lick her lips in contemplation.

"Just until dawn."

"Oh no." he assured, looking at the clock on the wall. "It's already three AM.. That only leave me three hours to play with you for unlimited access to my library. and the magic tools for you to readily do that? That's not nearly enough."

"You'd do that for more than three hours?" she asked incredulously, growing a bit more nervous at this whole ordeal.

"Oh gladly." he stood up. Finding himself growing hard at the thought. "Question is, will you take my deal and join me? or leave now with what you've been promised?"

She looked at him for a long moment and back to the books scattered across the floor... they all seemed to be credible... she'd already found in part that she could analyze her visions of the future so they weren't so muddled and useless, even that there were ways she could interact with the odd creatures she saw come from portals around the town. And all in ten minutes of research with random books and random pages...

"Deal." she said both slowly and quietly, the demon suddenly disappearing from the first floor with a disembodied chuckle.

"Now that, little nun, is what i like to hear..."

There was a soft touch on her waist before she felt lips slowly make their way from her shoulder to behind her ear, teeth scraping the shell so she shivered in anticipation. The demon hummed into her warm skin, having high hopes when the girl only lightly grabbed onto his forearms when his fingers began to trail over her body. One towards her breast while the other traced a line from her belly downwards to her thighs and what lay between them.

She squeezed him tight at first, a reaction to the warm throbbing sensation that came from the demon's hands, the sensation turning sharp when he pinched a hardening nipple.

"Isn't there somewhere more private we could do this?" she whispered, the softest of sighs escaping her when he pressed himself flush against her backside.

"This is very private." he insisted coyly. "Only a select few are allowed in my study, and only with my explicit permission." He began to undo the toggles on her tunic, the only incentive to not rip the garment off of her being that he liked to play with his food.

"That's not what i meant..." sparks seemed to jump from the freckles on her cheeks in embarrassment as she tried to ask for what she wanted.

"Oh i'm sorry," he tisked sarcastically. "Did you mean a bedroom?"

"Yes!" she yelped when he twisted her other nipple roughly. He had to throw a bone to his sadistic streak at some point, and hearing her cry that word only stoked the heat in his belly.

"And what makes you think i'll give that to you?" he pressed a soft spot of her hip to watch her tense and squirm.

"Because it'd make me more comfortable?" she tried futilely. Sarcasm evident since she was unsure as to why the demon did not want to do this in a bed to begin with.

The same demon chuckled. She had some pluck. "Nice try." he undid the next toggle, slipping his hand into the opening to find her dark skin was as soft as velvet. "Buuut, I might be willing to make one last deal if you're up for it..."

"Are all demons this obsessed with making obnoxiously consistent deals, or just you?" she gasped when he bit into her tender shoulder one more time.

"Give me a yes or no answer little nun." he pressed his tongue to the indents he'd left in her flesh, rumbling at how her breath hitched while she thought it over, a long groan leaving her when she finally made her choice.

"What do you want?"

He chuckled, stepping around like a coil of smoke to face her, fingering her partially open robes with mischievous glee. "Strip."

She raised a brow in question. "That's it?"

"Oh not at all."

"Thought so." she shook her head at his expectant grin. After a few moments of hazy thought, Cassandra sighed with a roll of her eyes, reaching down with slow, shaky hands, to undo the other untouched buttons of her dress.

She could feel his eyes on her the whole time despite not having the nerve to actually look and see if she was correct. The heat stayed in her cheeks all the same until she undid the last wooden toggle of the gown, a long strip of flesh bared to the cool library's air.

She hesitated to take it all the way off, staring down and biting her lip to try and gather her courage.

"Need help?" he asked softly, trailing a long claw from her exposed collarbone down to the top elastic of her plain panties.

"No." she said firmly, about to disrobe when the demon halted her with his own hands, steering her towards the bench of the pipe organ to sit her down, spreading her legs by the knees and crouching down between them to kiss the insides of her thighs. Cassandra didn't cover her face like she wanted to, bracing her hands on the bench in preparation instead as heat flooded her pelvis.

"Perfect." he murmured. Finally slipping off the ugly red dress so that it pooled around her wrists and backside, showing her full and plump figure.

The demon had been right, she was thick just like he'd predicted, slight tummy, wide hips, and soft thighs that led to an ass he couldn't wait to paint six different shades of pink.

"Perfect." he hissed one more time, nipping at her thighs and spreading her slightly more. "Have you ever touched yourself before?"

Her eyebrows knit together with clear confusion "W-what do you mean, 'touched myself?" she squeaked, shivering slightly as he traced the boundaries of her underwear.

"I'll take that as a no." He snapped the elastic with an amused hum. "That being known, the deal to get us into a bedroom for the night? Is you let me teach you for the first time."

"But why?" she hiccuped when he pressed the pads of his fingers to the wet spot between her thighs.

"Oh you poor deprived little nun..." he shook his head with a tisk. "I guess i'll just have to show you..." he didn't break eye contact as he lowered his head, replacing his fingers with his lips. A soft kiss on top of cotton at first, then his tongue firmly darting out to trace a long line up her slit which sent warm feather like static all over her skin.

Cassandra wilted, shoulder's giving way and eyelid fluttering slightly as she tipped her head back at the new sensation.

"Ah!" she jumped slightly, toes curling when he pushed her underwear to the side to taste her directly, fingers joining him after her first moan.

He wanted to hear more of that.

And she did just that, crying louder as he added a second finger, not a care in her mind while she gripped onto his hair to pull him closer. She even threw her leg over his shoulder at his prompting so that he could hit her deeper, show her what her body could experience.

"That's right." he whispered, giving a light lick to her clit and pumping slightly faster so she arched her back, watching her flustered expression which she quickly hid behind her hands.

She felt something building in her stomach, a warm tingling that made her spasm and moan louder, which only seemed to spur her partner on. He pushed faster, returning his mouth to her clit with a grin as she contracted more and more around his fingers, orgasm looming close.

Cassandra braced her arms against the cover of the piano, physically climbing higher on her seat so that the demon had to pull her back down, voice raising in pitch with each breath. Something big was coming, although she wasn't sure what it was, it felt wonderful and she welcomed it with open arms...