Corset Transformation

Story Info
A corset gives her the body she craves.
1.2k words
4.4
60k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,763 Followers

Growing up genderfluid and intersex, I was often at odds with myself. There were days when I was strongly male, and days when I was strongly female. There were even days when the whole concept of gender felt like a joke that no one could explain to me. But any day that I went to bed in the evening the same gender - male, female, agender, whatever - as when I woke up in the morning... was a good day.

Because there were days when, for example, I would wake up, choose a pretty dress, happily do my hair and makeup, and by lunchtime I would hate it all. And there were days when I could never be enough. Enough male. Enough female. Enough neither. Especially as I grew into adulthood. My body was too masculine to be feminine, and too feminine to be masculine. Deny as I might the social constructs of binary gender, I was unhappy.

For days when a craving for femininity asserted itself, I had a closet full of high heels and stockings and lacy knickers, even a beautiful long-blonde wig. And corsets. I loved corsets. I was always looking at corsets online. Three steampunk designs, four burlesque, a couple of spiral-steel waist trainers. Only with a corset could I feel both feminine and truly sexy.

My friend Annie often dragged me to antique fairs and car boot sales, something that I had little interest in but occasionally there were interesting clothing finds. I once found a pair of leather boots that fit me perfectly. Annie laughed when I bought them. "Look, the soles are in perfect condition. The only place they've been worn is in bed." But I didn't care about that.

At another fair, I was trawling idly through a mountain of female lingerie of various descriptions when I discovered a corset. It was faded, a little worn, clearly very old, Victorian era, French design. Silk fabric, whalebone stays, steel clasps. Once upon a time it had been a bright yellow with white detail. I wanted to jump up and down and hug it to my chest, but somehow managed to suppress my lust for it until after I had purchased it for a very reasonable price.

Back home, I immediately dragged Annie into my bedroom so that she could help me into it. The size was perfect for me, though also clearly designed for a much narrower waist than I had ever dared before. "Tighter," I urged Annie as she tugged at the laces.

"Enough!" she said at last, and tied a bow.

A rush of sensation swept through me, and I had to sit, muttering, "I feel strange."

Annie had taken a step back. "What the hell?" she said.

I looked down, and was startled to see how intensely yellow the silk was, as if it were brand new and not a century and a half old. I was startled also at the apparent size of my breasts. I forced myself to my feet and stood in front of the mirror.

I had never felt or looked more like a woman in my life. It wasn't just my breasts, or the tight, curving waist. The lines of my face had softened, and my hips had a curvaceous contour. I felt inside my knickers and even there I had changed. My fingers explored soft labia, and delved between to discover my clitoris. "Holy fuck," I whispered.

Annie moved behind me, her breath warm against my neck as her hands caressed my cinched waist. "I have never wanted to fuck you more than I do right now," she murmured. Our eyes met in the mirror, and she blushed. "Just saying..."

"Don't let me stop you," I said, and grinned happily.

"Take off everything except the corset," she instructed, a fierce hunger in her eyes. "And put those boots on."

"Yes, ma'am," I drawled.

By the time I succeeded in zipping up the boots, no trivial task when a corset stops you bending, Annie was naked and rolling a condom along her cock. "I can't remember the last time I was this hard," she said.

I lay back on my bed and spread my legs. "Better not waste it." I teased my labia apart to show how wet I was.

She climbed between my legs and positioned herself for entry. I reached up to grab her breasts and squeeze her beautiful nipples as she slowly pushed into me. For the first time in my life, I had an actual vagina, and despite the initial discomfort of being penetrated there, I was in heaven.

"Are you okay?" Annie asked.

I laughed. "Perfect. Fuck me, Annie. Hard."

She pulled out slowly, and drove in hard, forcing a cry from me. Pain. Pleasure. I don't know. "Again," I said, and pulled her down so that we could kiss while she fucked me. I wrapped my legs about her to hold her close, hoping the stiletto heels didn't hurt her.

Her wonderful cock slammed into me again and again, driving me steadily towards orgasm. The delicious constriction of the corset forced my breathing to be shallow and rapid, until kissing was impossible. I returned my attention to her breasts, and to just enjoying the amazing feeling of being fucked this way.

The tension built and built. Between the cock stretching me and the corset squeezing me, I felt sure I would burst. My climax was long and intense, Annie never once slowing in her thrusting.

And then it was over, and I relaxed, dropping my legs to the bed, and tried to catch my breath.

Annie pulled out. "Get on your knees," she said.

With a groan of exaggerated complaint, I rolled over and assumed the position. I whimpered as Annie thrust fully into me with one hard stroke. She withdrew slowly, and spanked me hard before thrusting in again. "Hey," I whined, but it didn't stop her spanking me again. And, in truth, I didn't mind.

Very soon, I was thrusting back at her, chasing a second orgasm. When she slipped a finger into my ass, it drove me over the edge. I wailed with pleasure, loving the double penetration as my muscles tightened about the invaders. It was another long, intense orgasm. This was definitely the best sex I'd ever had.

"I'm close," Annie said.

"Come for me, Baby," I said.

"Can I come in your ass?"

"Please do..."

She pulled out of my pussy and whipped the condom off. Seconds later, she was nudging at my ass. I pushed back, wanting her in me, and she gripped my hips as she pushed, finally gaining entry. "Oh, fuck, yes," I said.

Annie and I had fucked once before. It had been a drunk sympathy fuck after she had split with her last girlfriend. Neither of us had been looking for a relationship. Being drunk and miserable, Annie had lost her erection in the middle of it, so while, yes, Annie had fucked my ass without a condom before, she'd never actually come in me.

"Fuck my ass, Baby," I urged. "Give me your cum."

She thrust deeper. She was so hard, and the friction was delicious. I loved it. She withdrew, and thrust in hard, and I moaned with pleasure, encouraging her.

She found her rhythm and was soon slamming her cock into me. "I'm so close."

"Come for me, Baby."

With a cry she climaxed. Her cock thickened inside me and erupted with cum. We collapsed together onto the bed, her cock still pulsing inside my ass.

"I love your new corset," she murmured in my ear,

I laughed. "Me too."

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,763 Followers