Corsican Shepherd’s Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

The finger sank in deeper, the stone finding Paulu's prostate. Paulu moaned and panted at the sensation of the rubbing on his prostate—and came with a jerk. Don Carlo gave a little laugh, but he didn't stop working Paulu's body.

Don Carlo, naked now, his gold medallion beating softly against the cleft between his pecs, fucked Paulu in slow strokes on the blankets with his knees pushed up under Paulu's buttocks, his hands gripping and pulling on Paulu's hips, and Paulu's torso arched back, the heels of his hands buried on either side of him in the blanket. Don Carlo fucked Paulu in rapid, pistoning strokes doggy style, with Paulu on all fours, his buttocks presented in the air and his heaving chest and his cheek pressed to the blanket. And, showing great stamina, Don Carlo fucked Paulu slowly, sensuously in a side split, quizzing Paulu in murmurs how he could best use his cock to please the young man.

"I wish you to come live with me," Don Carlo whispered in Paulu's ear as they lay, Paulu pulled into Don Carlo's breast and lap.

"I cannot," Paulu answered, the regret obvious in his voice. The older man had demonstrated to him how glorious being fucked by an experienced man could be. "I am a mere shepherd. My family needs me."

"You are of age when most men are leaving home," Don Carlo persisted. "Is there no one else in your family to herd the sheep?"

"My younger brother, Petru, is almost trained to it."

"If you were to die today, would Petru manage to take over?"

"I suppose."

"I want you to come down to Calvi to live with me. You can herd my sheep."

"My father would not allow it."

"Tell your father that Carlo Vittini wishes to have your services."

"He will not care."

"He will care. Be here with whatever you think you will need—it won't be much; I will provide for you—at noon in two days' time. Now turn over on your stomach. I'm going to fuck you again."

* * * *

"Don Carlo Vittini?" Paulu's father said. He shivered, but then he said, "Yes, if Don Carlo says you must go, then you must go."

* * * *

Paulu was on a hillside above Don Carlo's heavily secured villa near Calvi, tending the few sheep that Vittini had acquired when Paulu had come to him, when a small boy approached him and stood there, looking at him.

"Yes, what is it, boy?"

"Are you Paulu Mariani?" the boy asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"I was told to give you this message," the boy said. He handed over a folded sheet of paper and then turned and scampered away.

The note was from Lucien, who asked Paulu to meet with him in a glade beyond the walls of the villa the next afternoon.

It was with special anticipation that Paulu went to Don Carlo's bed that night and for the first time, Paulu pressed the older man down on his back on the bed, mounted him, and fucked himself to a near-simultaneous ejaculation. Thinking the special fuck was for him, Don Carlo sighed, held the young man to him afterward, and kissed all over his body before turning Paulu on his stomach and, himself, mounting the other for a second, slow, sensual fucking.

Lucien met Paulu at the edge of the trees the next afternoon.

"I looked for you forever," he said. "And now I find you here, in the lair of the monster."

"What monster?"

"Carlo Vittini, that's who. Or didn't you realize that you are in the house of one of the Corsican mafia dons? Racketeering, casinos, drugs, prostitution, murder. There's nothing below him."

"He's good to me."

"I'll bet he's fucking you. He's known to want young men like you."

Paulu was frightened now. "I've come to you, Lucien. You've called and I've come to you."

"I suppose it's good that you're in his house," Lucien said. "You can help us. The army will be raiding him and taking him into custody Saturday after dark. You can open the gates to the compound for our vehicles. That will help us surprise him."

"Lucien. I don't want—"

"You can't help from being involved. It's either help us or you will be taken in as part of his household."

That wasn't what Paulu was going to say. He almost had reiterated that Don Carlo had been good to him. But he held his tongue and just nodded his head.

"But that's not what I came for," Lucien said. "I came to have you. Come into the trees with me."

They were there, waiting for Paulu in a glade several paces inside the tree line. They were different soldiers than those who had fucked him on the Roman altar at the Genoese tower. But they were soldiers who wanted the same thing. And, one by one, along with Lucien, they had him. And then they had him again.

When the others were done, Lucien stayed with Paulu and told him how well he had done, how much help he had been with Lucien's standing with the other soldiers, and how the two of them would be together forever after Vittini and his gang had been arrested.

Dazed and sore, Paulu just nodded his head and returned the kiss Lucien gave him as enthusiastically as he could before Lucien left him and followed the other soldiers.

Saturday, at dusk, the army attacked the villa of Don Carlo Vittini. Although they had been told the gates would be open to them, they had to knock them down. They found the villa to be deserted. Paulu had made his choice. He knew nothing of Vittini's criminal activities. All he knew was that Don Carlo was good to him—and that the man who would be his lover, Lucien, was not.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12