Cory & Max Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About as thick as your thumb and as long as your middle finger, if you were doing the dick math," she offered.

We laughed. The term "dick math" had helped eased the growing sexual tension that was evident in the space between us on the sofa.

"Ok, Miss Inquisitive, I'll grant you one more. I can't give away all of my secrets in one night," I said.

"Oh, there will be other nights," she proclaimed. Max blushed, realizing how that came across but choosing to select a new card rather than address it. "Ok, last card for tonight. Getting naked in public."

"Hmmm...let me think," I stalled.

"Is it that hard to remember whether or not you got naked in public?" Max asked.

"Nah, just trying to decide which story to share," I immediately retorted.

"Ooohhh, sounds like we have an exhibitionist in the house!" Max exclaimed.

"Says the girl who just last night snatched my towel and streaked down the hallway."

"Fair point. Ok, how about this. Give me the first time and the most memorable time."

"Ok. First time was freshman year at Hartley, I was debating on whether or not to do the annual naked run when I overheard a cute girl from my dorm saying she was definitely doing it. I decided that seeing her naked would be worth it, and we ended up running a good chunk of the run together. And that, actually, was the way I met Melissa, the girl from the cock ring story. She was the girl I overheard."

"Haha, such a classy way to meet the ladies. So what was the most memorable time?"

"Ok, so after we graduated high school, we had this big party over the summer at a friend's parent's beach house. People were being pretty stupid, drinking like the inexperienced teenagers they were, playing truth or dare, strip poker, and all of the typical stuff you would expect of a bunch of idiot teens." I continued, "My friend Beth was obviously not having a good time, and I went to see what was up. She was pissed that all the dudes were ogling this one girl Marcy who was down to her bra. Marcy had huge boobs, and Beth had tiny tits and was feeling some type of way about it."

"I know the feeling," Max concurred, cupping her breasts and saying "the girls can sometimes feel a bit overlooked."

"Well," I said, swallowing and trying not to trip over my words as I watched Max let go of her breasts after a final squeeze, "I basically told her not to worry about the drooling dudes at the table and went on to say that plenty of guys like all types of boobs, and that some even prefer small boobs. I then outed myself as a proud supporting member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, told her I thought she was smoking hot, and we started making out."

"Well played, sir, and as a member of the IBTC, we thank you for your support."

"Always. Anyway, one thing led to another, and being very horny and slightly drunk teenagers, we started getting a little handsy. Next thing I know, I'm on my knees sucking her nipples as she's pulling my shirt off. I ended up picking her up and carrying her to the deck and laying her on one of those lounge chairs. As soon as I put her down, she was pulling my cock out and started going down on me. After a couple of minutes, we were both naked and we ended up fucking right there on the deck."

"Shit, son! How many people caught that show?" Max asked, impressed.

"I'm honestly not sure, I was pretty well focused on Beth. There were definitely some people from the party watching, I even got a few ass slaps of encouragement along the way. I ended up pulling out and cumming on her sexy little tits, and then, being the gentlemanly exhibitionist I am, I ate her pussy until she came."

I looked over at Max. Her face was flush and she was breathing a little heavy, and she was absent-mindedly tracing her fingernail along her left inner thigh.

"Your turn. I wanna hear your public nudity fun," I said huskily, failing to hide the obvious lust in my delivery.

"First time was another sleepover with Jenny and Clarissa," Max began, "Our little attempts at getting into small amounts of trouble were growing. We were sleeping over at Jenny's, and her house backed up to our school's track. At this point, it was becoming a regular occurrence that we would end up naked at these sleepovers, and it had happened pretty immediately at this one. We were getting bored just sitting around, when I dared Clarissa to go outside in the buff. After a little bit of "no, you do it' and the like, it somehow morphed into all of us walking a lap around the track, butt ass naked."

Max shifted in her seat and reached up her shorts to adjust her panties. My cock twitched, straining against the compression of my boxer briefs.

"It was so fucking hot. I was in the middle, holding their hands as we walked. By the time we got back in the house and up to her room, I was so fucking turned on that Clarissa actually pointed out the wetness on my legs. I had every intention of taking a quick shower to get off, but they convinced me to stay. I ended up rubbing one out right in front of them. I came so hard, and they eventually followed suit. It was easily one of the hottest experiences I had ever had at that point."

"Holy fuck." I gaped as I tried to adjust my underwear.

"Having a tough time in there?" Max asked, nodding her head toward my crotch.

"It was a good fucking story," I replied, not bothering to hide my arousal.

"I still have one more, maybe you should give him a little fresh air for this last one," Max challenged. I decided to call her bluff. I shrugged, stood up, and pulled my shorts and underwear off in one motion. My erect cock sprang up and then stood straight out in front of me. Max drew in a long breath as she got a close lock at my erection, which grew to its full length, no longer constrained by boxers.

"You should feel free to make yourself comfortable too, you know," I offered.

Max stood up and pulled her tee shirt over her head. Her piercing blue eyes never parting from mine, she unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall to her feet. Her small breasts heaved in her light blue bra, which she slowly unhooked and let flutter to the floor. Her rosy pink nipples stood at full attention, capping off her pale freckled breasts. I pulled my shirt off, standing completely naked in front of her. Max hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her hot pink panties, and slid them down. The crotch of her panties held on for a split second, and then followed the rest of the garment down, taking a strand of moisture from her wet slit with it. Max took a deep breath.

"I'm going to tell you this story. I'm going to rub my pussy and get off watching you jerk off that beautiful cock of yours. But that's it, ok?"

I drank in every detail of her naked form, from her reddish hair to her delectable little tits, to her flat tummy, to the wisps of red and brown hairs around her soaking pussy. My hand automatically moved to my cock as we sat back down on the sofa, a little closer than before.

"That's more than ok," I replied. Max smiled, and let her hand fall to her crotch, dipping her middle finger in her wetness and dragging it up to her clit, which she began rubbing as she started her story.

"So, as you may have guessed, after that night with Jenny and Clarissa, I discovered that being naked outdoors was a serious turn on. The idea that someone might see something they're not supposed to gets me so wound up. There were a few more times before I went off to college that we'd find excuses to be naked, be it skinny dipping or sunbathing in the nude. Each time would end with us retreating somewhere to masturbate. We all liked it, but I definitely liked it the most."

Max's breathing quickened, as did her fingers on her love button. As she sped up and slid a couple fingers into her vagina, I loosened my grip and started to slow down. I wanted this to last.

"So when I got to college, I was more than eager to not only do it again, but amp it up a notch. By that point, our most daring escapade was diddling ourselves on a secluded beach. Now I was away at school, on my own, horny as hell, and not finding satisfaction. This would be about the time of the cock ring misfortune. So needless to say, I was ready to go."

Max let out a soft, low groan, closing her eyes as she hit a good spot. She slowed her pace, and took a deep breath, seemingly trying to pair her climax with the climax of the story. I was doing the same, giving my dick a couple of quick tugs here in there to keep it in the game but avoiding spilling my seed before I was ready.

"I ended up volunteering for a sexual health awareness event on the rook deck of the building that the health center was in, remember which one I mean?" She asked, directly addressing me for the first time since we both began masturbating.

"Yeah," came my breathy reply.

"Good. Ok, so the event went beyond your basic sex ed/health stuff and ended up being this super sex-positive lecture from this woman who had a PhD in Human Sexuality. Her talk was graphic, detailed, and sexy as hell. I'd bet money on the fact that everyone there either went home and immediately fucked someone or, at the very least, got themselves off."

"So everyone's gone, and I'm stacking chairs with the one other volunteer who hadn't left yet. I heard him say 'Holy Shit' next to me and look over. The chair he was stacking was wet. We were outside but you could still smell the sex. Whichever chick sat in that seat had to have been soaked. I mean fuck, I was soaked. I could literally feel my pussy leaking and my juices dripping down my thighs. I looked at this dude, he was skinny, a bit taller than me, curly blond hair, cute face, and, what was at that moment the most important, hard. I could see his cock pushing against his shorts. He saw me openly staring at his cock and looked down at me, I didn't really get what little tits I have until sophomore year, but he could clearly see the sheen of pussy juice on my legs. I actually saw his cock jump in his pants."

My cock twitched, oozing out precum though I had completely let go of it at this point. Max had picked her pace back up and was getting close. Her tits were rapidly rising and falling with each breath, her nipples looked like they were straining to pull the rest of her closer to me, they were so fucking hard. I could hear her fingers sloshing in and out of her sopping wet slit as she strummed two fingers across her clit. She was so wet that little splashes were coming out and hitting her legs and the sofa.

"We're almost there, you might want to get back on that," she said, staring directly at my throbbing cock and unconsciously licking her lips. I returned my right hand to my cock, and taking a cue from Max, decided to get the left hand involved too. I sucked my middle finger into my mouth and, sitting up on my knees, worked it back toward my ass, finding that magical spot just below my asshole. Max's eyes widened with an insatiable lust as my new position moved my cock inches from her little boobs.

"I did not know this guy's name, and I didn't ask. I looked him dead in the eye and told him that I needed to be fucked and fucked hard right then and there. As soon as I finished saying that, we began tearing each other's clothes off. He spun me around and bent me over and shoved his cock into me from behind. It was the first of very few times I came without my clit being touched. I came so hard my knees buckled. Luckily he caught me, his cock slipping out and literally dripping from my cum. Ohh fuck."

Max tensed up and shuddered a bit. She was breathing so hard that every intake of breath revealed the six pack that was normally mostly hidden by the tiniest of tummies. She gritted her teeth and continued.

"Shit. This is so good. Ok, ok, ok. He laid me down on one of the tables we hadn't yet broken down, and climbed on top with me. I spread my legs as far as I could and looked up at him and, oh fuck, Cory, oh god. Over his shoulder, I saw people in one of the taller buildings watching. I fucking made eye contact with this chick as he shoved his, ungh oh fuck. As he shoved his cock back in and I swear to fucking god I came again."

"Holy shit this is so fucking hot, Max, you're going to make me cum," I warned.

"Almost. Just...just a few more seconds. I want you to fucking cum with me," she growled, taking short heavy breaths. "I came again, and I was looking in this chick's eyes as I was getting fucked on a fucking folding table on the roof of the fucking health center. So many people were watching, but I kept looking at this chick. I saw her squeeze her legs together and I knew she was getting wet watching me get fucked. Then this dude was starting to...ooohhh...he was...shit. He was about to cum and I was like 'pull out and fucking cum all over me.' I started rubbing my clit like crazy as he jerked his dick and within two...fuck...two fucking seconds we...FFFUUUUCCCKK!!!!"

Max screamed out as she came, squirting all over my torso and my cock, which I was furiously pumping. Seconds after her juices stopped spraying me, a came so fucking hard. Spurt after spurt shot out of my cock. The first splayed across her face, from her hairline to her chin. The second, third, and fourth coated her little tits, and the last two weakly landed on her thigh and the hand that covered her quivering pussy.

We both collapsed onto the sofa, our legs intertwined and shaking as little aftershocks tingled through our sweaty bodies. I laid there, catching my breath for a full minute, before I sat up and took stock of the situation.

I was dripping wet, completely soaked from the geyser-like eruption of her orgasm. She was covered in my cum, and licked her lips to get a little taste as I watched. My whole body twitched at that sight, perhaps standing in for my exhausted cock. I smiled.

"That...that was fucking incredible," I panted.

"Mmmmm...yesss," she purred, scooping a glob of my cum from her nipple and licking her finger clean. "I don't think I can get it all this way, what say you to a shower and getting to bed before the euphoria wears off?"

"Sounds brilliant," I concurred. I stood, offering her my hand. She took it and I was taken aback by the fact that her fingers were pruny. She was so fucking wet that her fingers were pruny.

Hand-in-hand, we gingerly staggered to the bathroom and into the massive shower. I turned on all of the jets and we had what was a pretty uneventful shower considering what we had just experienced. Apart from washing each other's backs, we continued her earlier request of keeping our hands to ourselves. After the shower as we dried off, she came to me and stood on her toes to give me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Tonight was amazing, thank you for respecting the boundaries," Max stated.

"Of course," I replied, "Thank you for what was seriously one of the most amazing orgasms of my life."

"Glad to help," she smiled. "I'm sure we'll have plenty to chat about in the morning, but I'm spent. Night Cory."

"Night Max."

My eyes lingered on her cute little ass as she retired to her bedroom. I crawled into bed and before I could even wonder how sleep could possibly come after such an intense, sensual experience, I was out cold.

12