Cosmetic Surgery Consultation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Webber says, "Frank this is Catherine. Catherine this is Doctor Liam." He was staring at me and Doctor Webber said, "Catherine prefers to not use a gown."

"Oh, yes I see! That is excellent! More patients are doing the same thing. It makes it all so much easier."

"Frank, Catherine has agreed to let you see her body for medical purposes. It is the finest I have seen and I wanted you to witness it too."

So I stood up and said, "Oh I am sure you have seen many women much finer than me, but if you get a kick out of seeing me naked, why not? Here you go – enjoy!"

I put my arms up and fluffed my hair and turned around a couple of times slowly and let him see all of me. I was feeling silly so I even squeezed my boobies into cones and pointed them at him and then shook them side to side and I spanked my beautiful butt cheeks as I poked my butt out at him and when I turned and faced him the last time I even gave my little pussy a few nice little spanks too.

Doctor Webber says, "Isn't she fine Frank – I mean Doctored Liam?"

"Oh Catherine, your breasts are wonderful and your nipples are so fine too and just the right shape and size to compliment your breasts."

"And your gorgeous bottom is the ideal all women want us to make for them. It's perfect! Such a bubble butt is rare and you have the upside down heart shape everyone loves too."

I shook it again and spanked it again too saying, "Thanks Frank!"

He continued, "Your tummy is flat and muscular and your legs look like dancer's legs. Even your back is muscled and fine. Your skin is flawless from head to toe and every perfect little spot in between too, I might add. "

"Oh you were not exaggerating a bit Dr. Webber. Catherine you are simply gorgeous."

Then Doctor Webber continued, "Since vulvas are your specialty Doctor Liam, you have a treat in store for you!"

"Catherine if you please?"

I hopped up on the table and just spread em in the big vee for Frank and he got right in there. He loved it! "May I touch you Catherine?"

"Sure, touch away!"

Well Honey, Frank began to gently touch and manipulate my pussy lips, big and small and he pressed and squeezed my sweet, hot, excited, engorged, wet pussy all over and he even checked out Miss Clitty. "Magnificent!" was all he said as he kept looking and touching.

"Oh your clitoris is so perfect and high and your slit come up so high and your labia are the perfect size, both your majors and minors. You have the prettiest vulva I have ever seen Catherine. Thank you so much for letting me see it and touch it!"

Now Honey, please do not get mad at me, but I said, "You are both welcome, but now I have to ask a favor of you."

"Oh anything! What is it Catherine?"

"Well, since you two are Doctors and since all this being naked and so closely examined has gotten me more than a little excited and now you, Frank went and got Miss Clitty going, will you please finish what you started – IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY OF COURSE."

Well Honey, he didn't have to be asked twice and he began to rub my clitty and I lay back and I began to pull on my nipples and then he asked me if he could enter me with his fingers and I nodded and he did and inserted two big, long, thick fingers into my hot, wet pussy and curled them up and massaged my gee spot and in less than a minute my little bubble butt was bouncing up and down on that table and I was moaning and panting and coming like a freight train. It was wonderful Honey, just wonderful!

I think I came for a full minute and when I was done I rolled over on my tummy to catch my breath and I slipped my hand under me and gently rubbed my pussy to cool down and I said, "Doctor Webber, you got left out. Go ahead and spank my bottom for me. About medium hard and alternate cheeks."

He began to spank me like a pro and I opened my legs a bit and let him spank away for five whole minutes. You guessed it, I had another orgasm too.

Before I sat up I said, "Boys, each of you kiss my butt right now!"

And they followed my rule that states, "Any man will do WHATEVER a beautiful naked woman tells him to do."

They bent right over and each kissed one of my butt cheeks. One of them rubbed my pussy a bit too, but I don't really know which one did and I guess I don't really care either.

When I decided they were done I told them to stop and to bring me my dress and I stood up naked. I told them to each kiss one of my nipples and they did and then I had them slip my sundress over me.

I told them I would come back and look at the pictures later since I agreed I didn't need any changes made after all. I told them they had better not do anything bad with those pictures.

We all shook hands and as I left the two guys were still in the waiting room since I had both of the doctors with me. They might have heard us a bit, because they sure stared at me as I left. I am sure they were recalling my spread open pussy they had been fortunate enough to see.

As I went out the door, knowing they were staring at me, I lifted my dress and held it up a minute since no one was in the hall and I just stood there and flashed them my bare bottom for about fifteen seconds. That was exciting too.

I must have been in a naughtier mood then I even realized because as I got in the elevator there were two men in there. They were about 30. One said, "Wow! You are gorgeous. What a body!"

He was actually so polite and respectful that I said, "Well thank you Sir. Here you can enjoy it all. I slipped my top down and let my boobies out and lifted my dress up to my waist and showed them my sweet pussy too and I even turned around and let them see my bare bottom. I let them look as the elevator descended five floors more. It stopped at the third floor and I quickly dropped my dress back down and covered my boobs. A lady walked in and looked at the guys. They were staring with their mouths open. She said, "You guys look like you saw a ghost or something."

They said, "Oh something MUCH, MUCH better than that!" We all laughed as I walked out and to my car.

Oh and it's a good thing I gave a fake last name –huh Honey? Kinda hard to go back after they gave me two orgasms and both saw me naked and one fingered me and one spanked me and they both kissed my bare bottom and my boobs and I jacked one off and played with his huge penis and all that stuff.

Well when you get home, can we act this out? Except I want a different ending that ONLY you can ever do for me. And please hurry as I am so horny.

Love,

Your faithful wife,

Catherine.

12