Cosmetics Convention Ch. 01

Story Info
Drugged cosmetics agent was all mine.
898 words
4.04
125.6k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
birch0402
birch0402
115 Followers

(After creating this non-consent fantasy and reading it to a friend of mine she go so turned on by the story, she insisted we role-play it.)

The set up was perfect. A cosmetics convention filled with women at a hotel conference center. At the end of the long day of meetings lots of women get drunk, not having to worry about driving because their rooms were right in the hotel.

I actually heard her before I saw her - a sweet southern accent ordering another drink at the bar. From my angle, her back was to me - showing me a big juicy ass clad in white pants. I knew instantly I wanted to get my hands on that. I approached her and found she had a pretty face to go along with her nice butt. I introduced myself as one of the speakers scheduled for tomorrow's agenda (a lie) and so she let me pay for a drink (a Black Russian) as we struck up a conversation.

A few minutes into it, I knew she was just thinking about the conference, unsuspecting of my intentions. She was married and just at the bar to have a few drinks before going back up to her room. As she excused herself to go to the ladies room, I ordered another drink for her. It took me only a second to slip in a few drops of my favorite drug into her drink. When she came back she happily drank it down, not realizing that she would now be mine for the rest of the night.

Her southern accent now slurred, she found it difficult to walk to her room, so naturally I offered to help her. When I closed the door to her hotel room, but with me inside it, she dimly suspected that something was wrong.

The drug not only dulled her mind, it did the same thing to her reflexes and sapped her strength. I easily pinned her against the wall, jamming my crotch against hers to hold her there. At first, I held her head with my hands and sucked her tongue. Then I dropped my hands to her breasts and felt them up through her blouse, rolling them like dough and pinching her nipples through her bra.

My hands then dropped down to her ass and got a good grip. All the while her arms ineffectually flailed loosely by her sides, occasional moans escaping past my tongue in her mouth.

While I continued to hold one ass check, I brought my other hand around to her front and started massaging her crotch. I timed it so that when I squeezed her ass, she would buck her hips forward, thereby giving me better access to her mound. Then, when I squeezed her pussy through her pants her ass would go right back to the other hand.

After going back and forth a few minutes with this dance, I started removing her clothes. First her blouse, carefully one button at a time. While she was struggling a little now, I knew she would remember nothing the next morning, so didn't want to leave any evidence like a torn blouse or popped buttons.

She tried to struggle a little more, so I moved her onto her hotel bed to get better leverage. There I kept rolling her around as I stripped her, until she was just in her panties.

Holding her wrists above her head with one hand, I admired my catch, as she lay on her back with panties wedged up her slit from her earlier struggles, revealing a light brown bush on each side of the material. I wondered if I could take her panties as a souvenir with me later.

Still holding her down with her arms above her head, I leaned down and licked a nipple. Then the other. Then I started sucking them, my tongue swirling around the hardening tips. My free hand slipped down to her stomach, played with her belly button for a moment, and then continued downward.

I slipped my hand underneath her waistband and down to a surprisingly hot and went cunt. In her drugged state, she suddenly realized where my hand was and starting squirming some more, but she was easy to hold down. I slipped a finger into her pussy, then two, and began rubbing and playing. Feeling, squeezing, and probing deeply.

It wasn't long before, unconsciously, she spread her thighs as I was forcing her to give in to the feelings. I worked her pussy until she came, with a tremble and spasm. I leaned in an licked her slit from bottom to top.

As she lay there drugged, sleeping, satisfied, and legs spread, I remembered the full juicy ass I had spotted in the bar, that she was lying on now.

I rolled her over onto her stomach and was rewarded by the sight of her wide hips and pale ass. I pulled her panties down and off, and parted her cheeks to get a good look at both holes. I decided to start with her pussy and then take a turn on her asshole.

Putting a condom on, I fucked her twice that night before cleaning her up, and tucking her into bed so she could sleep it off. I departed knowing she wouldn't remember a thing the next morning.

To be continued...

birch0402
birch0402
115 Followers