Cosmic Calculus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoRadley
BoRadley
10 Followers

It was too much for Bahia who screamed a long wail and hit her spot, came all over the inside of her vagina while pulling his butt deeper against herself and grinding with strength he had never seen. For Hal, it was too much and the flood of his white, creamy liquid moved in pulses she could feel down his shaft and spurted against her cervix and the walls of her vagina setting her off once again. Neither was done and both settled down to serious pumping for several strokes before he rolled to the side, rolled her up and on top of him where she controlled the pumping. When she was above him, she was naturally swinging her massive tits too and fro until he grabbed one in each hand and pulled. She started to shudder again as she leaned towards him and used her muscles to squeeze his cock, getting one last squirt of his cum in the process.

She wasn't human right then nor was he as they both grunted, sweat and smelled the heat of their coupling. She lifted up and turned enough to suck his wet cock back to life. When she had examined it, licked it and felt the taste of both their juices, she kneeled over it again but this time, rubbed it with her pussy until it was wet again then put it against her ass and slowly slid her butt over his cock, burying it in her rectum and smiling that special smile.

He used his fingers and entered her vagina, touching his own cock inside her body through the tissues that narrowly separated the two channels. She twitched and leaned forward with lips open to his. When they kissed they both tasted the cum she had taken from them.

Her hand found the panties she had discarded in haste and she rubbed it across her pussy before bringing it to their noses and inhaling it as they came one last time in total collapse. As she fell in a screaming faint, the panties landed around his neck where they rested as the two lay entwined, connected and depleted from the energy of the sex they had just finished.

Neither could speak or wanted to and both were now emotionally discharged enough so she curled her head against his neck and began to breath deeply, began to nap, happy with what she'd just done, happy with her sable skin on his, her vagina holding his softening cock inside her.

He joined her and the two slept a contented twenty minutes curled and wet with each other's juices until she stirred and whispered to him. "What should we do now, Hal?"

Groggy, he tried to answer her, "You mean, do we tell them?"

It came as a purr, her answer. "Yeah, that's what I was wondering."

"What do you think we ought to do, Bahia?"

Her wiggle told him what she'd say as she answered. "I think we ought to keep the Cosmic Calculus to ourselves until we've got it right, don't you?"

A giggle and a squeeze of the cheeks of her butt above him was his answer as he took no time at all to respond. "We only did it in one or two positions, right, Bahia?"

"Sixty Seven to go until we even begin to think about finishing the Cosmic Calculus by my way of thinking."

His hand rolled one of her large breasts over and felt the button on the end as he kissed her ear. "Honey, it's going to take years for you and I to get this perfected. We can tell them once we get it right, eh?"

She nodded, kissed his neck after moving her panties aside and balling the wet nylon into the pocket of his pants. "I'm available on Tuesdays and Thursdays, sometimes Wednesdays when he plays golf."

"Find someplace safe for these and when you want me, take them out, feel me in them and come to me. I'll be here. Edward and Sarah have no clue what they've started!"

Any reasonable man would have to agree, even one whose cock was swelling and whose smile was nearly adding a second grinning face to the head on his neck. It was new and different but it was definitely part of the Cosmic Calculus, which was now beginning to work perfectly.

BoRadley
BoRadley
10 Followers
12