Cosplay Complex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, there was a respite, and she looked up to see that Sam had undressed, standing before her. "Don't look at me - it's not fair because I can't see you well now." Vivian laughed again, a happy laugh.

"Aren't you going to take the dress off? It's going to get all crumpled now..."

"It was made just for that, my dear." Saying that, he reached down to her breast and rubbed a finger across the material of the dress. Instantly, Vivian found her back arching in response and her skin tingling. This is going to be a lot of fun, she thought to herself. "And I won't ever have to fake it with him."

****

Vivian lay in bed, still in the dress, still drinking in the sensation of being caressed all over at once.

"Sam, I have a request to make of you."

"Hmm? What is it?" Sam rustled as he turned over to look at her lying there staring at the ceiling.

"You're going to make me another costume, and we're taking a photo like those you have on your desk at the next convention."

"You've got yourself a deal, ma'am."

12