Cosplay Gone Bad

Story Info
Cops pull over Male crossdressing and offer a special fine.
3.7k words
4.33
71.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had gone perfectly except for the small fact that I was going home after dropping off my girlfriend at her place. I'd agreed to cosplay with her for the local convention in part to further our connection and enjoy a little play together. When she'd suggested dressing up since her best friend couldn't come and it was a passion for her, I figured what the hell. I balked a little when she showed me the school girl outfit she wanted me to put on, apparently it had been some manga she really loved. But, after much convincing and seduction, I found myself being fitted into a frilly dress as my girlfriend had decided it would be a little easier and she'd take the school girl one.

So, I was driving home feeling pretty good despite being stuffed into a short, frilly dress and black thigh highs clinging to my legs. The dress was a crimson red with black lace trim that matched the thick heeled shoes I wore, one of the few things I had to buy since my body was slight enough to fit in my girlfriends dress but my feet were much bigger. My face felt weird with all the make up on it like it was being suffocated, but I'd gotten use to the strange feeling. I had been clueless on that part, I understood the clothes having taken it off a few times from my different girlfriends, but make-up was a foreign language. I kept my hair long enough that I could style it into a bob though my girl had added in some hair extensions, both black and some blood red completing the Gothic Lolita look.

But, we had both indulged a lot at the parties after the convention and she'd been too drunk to want to deal with sex tonight, so I'd driven home. Thankfully, I lived alone and most of my neighbors were elderly and would be asleep by now so I'd not have to worry about explaining this whole get up. The night air was refreshing as I cracked the window in my sedan and I was feeling pretty good. Then, the blue and red lights began to flash in the mirrors and painting the interior of the car like a disco.

Cursing, I pulled the car over and reached over to my sling back to pull out my wallet before grabbing my registration and insurance card from the glove compartment. I watched with a growing dread as two officers got out of the patrol car and began to walk up on either side of my car. Bright white lights suddenly blazed on and moved over the back seat and trunk as the one officer walked up to my driver's side window as I rolled it down.

"License, registration and proof of insurance," he said quickly. I'd kept my mouth shut and simply smiled as I handed him the requested items, not wanting to see the look when a male voice came out of my lips. He was a muscular black man, the uniform did nothing to hide it, with a bald head and a well-trimmed goatee. Intense brown eyes looked over the paperwork a moment and then back at me even as I saw his nostrils flare, breathing in the air. I began to feel the trickle of panic as I wondered if he could smell the alcohol. I wasn't sure I was under or over the legal limit at this point.

I watched as the two cops moved to the front of their cruiser and laid out my paperwork. The younger cop was white and well-built as well, with short black hair that was a little wild and tussled for a cop. He seemed to sense something was strange as he looked at his partner curiously and walked over to them. They seemed to be in an intense conversation with the occasional glances back at me though it was hard to hear or see much as they stayed huddled together.

Finally, after what felt like decades sitting in my dress sweating, the large black officer walked back toward my car, sans my stuff. The door suddenly opened next to me which surprised me and caused me to jump in surprise. When I looked around, the cop was standing there looking at me with a cool mask on his features. "Please step out of the vehicle and place your hands behind back."

"Is there a problem officer," I asked, my voice rising in panic. I probably almost sounded little girlish as my voice rose an octave.

"Please step out of the vehicle and place your hands behind back. I won't ask again."

Anxiety flooded my body as I slipped out of the door as ordered, wobbling a little on the chunky heels of the shoes. I felt like I was breaking apart as I placed my hands behind my back and felt tears brimming in my eyes. It felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest and I could feel the breast forms pressing into my chest as I began to hyperventilate a bit. The metal handcuffs clicked around my wrist with a cold finality that made my knees week, forcing me to lean against my car. Strong hands grabbed me around the upper arms once I was in cuffs and guided me back towards the patrol car, letting me lean against the hood as the other cop came up on my other side.

The younger cop noticed my tears before looking up at the older cop with a look of exasperation. "Sargent," he started, his voice breathy and quiet. "Do we have to take in the balling sissy? You know the paperwork for a sissy is exponentially more much less having to find separate facilities."

I looked over at the big black man with a spark of hope as he seemed to consider it, tapping his fingers on the hood of the car. "You have a point. But we called in info to dispatch and not to mention how terrible I'd feel if I let the little sissy go and she hit some innocent bystander." Suddenly, his hand grabbed me again and pulled me off the hood and dragged me to the side of the car, soft grass under the soles of my shoes. "Tell you what, we got a break coming up so you entertain us for that time and maybe we forget about all this and I'll feel safe knowing you are more sober."

"Ok," I murmured, confusion thick in my voice. I didn't really understand what was expected of me and I felt a little flustered by how they'd kept calling me a sissy. I wasn't one of those weird guys who liked to dress up as a woman to get off. I mean, the stockings felt good as did the clothes but I didn't need them, though they had been making me super excited as the materials rubbed against my bare skin. "I'll do anything I can to keep from going to jail. I didn't think... I would never hurt anyone."

"Good, then you can do what you probably do best." His hands slid up my arms and over my shoulders until his fingers were curling around my back, his strength forcing me to crouch down. I felt the legs of the one officer along my back as the black officer moved in front of me, reaching down to remove his patrol belt. He placed it on the hood of the car and then began to reach for the belt of his pants when I saw the large bulge pushing against his nylon trousers. Then it dawned on me what they wanted me to do. "You are going to suck every last drop out of both of our cocks."

"I... I can't," I stammered. "I'm not gay or anything. I just dressed up for a convention, I don't..." My voice was cut off by the sharp slap of a hand across my cheek, almost making me cry again as I suddenly felt like a little kid again.

"Do you want to go to jail or not?" The sergeant glared at me hard as he towered over me, his hands still opening his trousers as I crouched there. "If we take you, you will lose your license for a year and who knows how much you'll owe in fines. So, if you want to walk away from here with your license in hand, you better learn how to suck cock quickly and like it."

I crouched there quietly for a moment as I took it all in, feeling the growing pressure in my head and in my gut. There was no way I could go without a license for a whole year or more depending on how long it got taken away. I wasn't rolling in friends and the few I did have had their own lives, their own jobs elsewhere so I'd never be able to catch a ride and public transport wasn't an option. I'd love my job and then I'd lose my apartment and most everything else in my life. I couldn't let that happen as it would ruin me but could I suck on another man's cock to keep that from happening. A shiver moved through my body as I looked up at the officer, my painted lips pulled tight but the fear showing in my eyes.

"Kiss it and make it feel real good," he commanded. His hands were already moving to unsnap the duty belt from the belt on his trousers, handing it to his partner. Then, his thick fingers unbuckled the black leather belt with the sound of clinking metal before he was unfastening the pants, the zipper pulling down as he pealed the navy uniform pants apart. As I knelt there, I could see the bulge pressing out in his boxers before the officer's hand went fishing down the front of them. With a little squirming, the half erect cock pushed head first through the flap in the boxers, his ebony rode so dark it almost shined like fine chocolate. It hung at a curving slow from his open pants like some vicious blackjack ready to knock someone out. It was much bigger then my own cock and the idea of trying to get that in my mouth made me feel like I was already choking.

Suddenly, a hard slap went across my face leaving a burning red imprint on my cheek. I blinked up and saw him glaring at me, knowing I had to do what he asked, what choice did I have? So, slowly, I reached my right hand up and cupped his shaft near the base as I leaned forward, placing my red lips against the top of his helmet. It twitched and started to harden as I did, pressing up at me with renewed urgency. The tip glistened with juice leaking form the tip so, closing my eyes, I let my tongue slip out and swirl around the head. As I did, I tasted his pre-cum strong and tangy on my taste buds but not as horrible as I expected.

Looking up at him, I could see the angry look in his eyes as he twirled his finger, wanting me to get on with it. Taking a deep breath, I began to slowly slide my hand up and down his lower shaft as I placed my lips against the tip, kissing it. Then, I let my lips part, crimson lips against dark brown skin, so the head could begin to fill my mouth. I bathed the underside with my tongue as I did but slowly it was pressed against the bottom of my mouth as it grew fuller. As my lips finally sealed around the rim of the helmet, I felt the strain in my jaw in just taking in the fat head, like some fist on the end of a long arm. My mouth was watering with the invader so full in there as I fought for breath, little bits dribbling down my chin.

Blinking, I looked up at the officer, his intense brown eyes were gazing down at him as I felt his fingers brushing over my cheeks encouragingly. Despite feeling disgusted at being forced to do this, I found myself wanting to please him and get this over with, even though I knew that that meant. My tongue curled around the bottom of his head and shaft, playing at the sensitive glands there, producing a soft moan from the big man. I hated to admit it but it didn't taste as bad as I thought it would really, having no choice to taste his cock and the juices flowing from it.

Then, his hand was on the back of my wig covered head, holding me in place, as he slowly began to thrust forward. I didn't know what to do, I wanted to pull away but he held me there and if I threw myself to the ground I knew they would take my license away. So, I wrapped my pink lips around his shaft as it slid deeper into my mouth, gathering up the drool coming out in my hand so I could slide it up and down his shaft. It was a silly thought but I couldn't help but be amazed at how my pale hand practically shined against his ebony skin, now slick with my spit. I lathered his shaft with my tongue as I sucked on the black officer's cock, jerking off what I couldn't fit in and starting to worry about how the head was tickling the back of my throat.

Before I could worry more about that, the other officer suddenly walked around his partner and moved behind me. A moment later, I felt hands on my hips lifting me up while the dick firmly in my mouth kept me in place, forcing me to use my thighs and back to raise me up in a bent position, craning my neck to keep sucking on the other officer. I suppose I should have used it as an excuse to just let it out of my mouth but I wanted to make him cum so he'd release me.

Cool hands slid up my stockings legs and under my skirt so I could feel his fingers teasing the bare skin at the top of the nylons. Then, cool air was rolling over my ass cheeks as I felt the skirt being bunched up around my hips. I wanted to look around and tell him to stop it but the Sargent's hands were suddenly holding my head firm. To make matters worse, his cock was thrusting faster and deeper into my mouth so I was starting to gag on it, spit flowing down my chin with each stroke of his member. Panic was setting in as I felt the other officer squeezing and pulling my panty covered ass cheeks apart, though it felt kind of good, wondering what he had in mind.

As if to confirm my dread, I felt my panties pulled aside and something cold and goopy being applied. I tried to yell but at that moment the black officer shoved his ebony rod down my throat, causing me to choke as the head pushed deep. I felt the white officer use that moment to slide the head of his cock into my ass, pain flaring as my ring of muscles was forced open and I was invaded for the first time. Instead of at least holding it there and letting the pain fade, he began to push forward as I felt my sphincter close around the rim of his helmet, questing deep into me. After an inch, he'd pull back a little bit as his fingers gripped both of my hips, and then shoved himself deeper into me, fucking me like a woman.

"Oh, baby," I heard him exclaim. "I've never had such a tight grip. I think this little whore doesn't want to let me go." He rocked his hips and slid into me to emphasize what he was saying, a muffled whimper all I could managed around the cock fucking my mouth.

"You should try this sweet mouth," the Sargent stated. "I think we got ourselves a real whore here. The way she wraps those lips around my black nightstick like she wants to suck every drop out of me. Suck that cock, bitch." I couldn't reply with my jaw aching from the monster fucking my throat but I kept my hand moving and my lips tight, tears running down in black streaks down my cheeks.

I felt the officer's crotch pressing into the firm cheeks of my ass as his balls brushed the top of my thighs letting me know he was already inside of me. It must have been a sight with me bent over taking it deeply from behind and another cock deep in my mouth dressed up like a girl eagerly taking them both. I hate to admit it but I realized that with the dick deep in my ass and my own member still covered by silky panties, I was getting semi-erect and leaking pre-cum. After a moment of savoring his conquest, the cop began to pull out of me until only the head and a little of the shaft was in me before thrusting forward as his hands pulled my hips back so we slammed together and my insides rocked and squirmed from the intense sensations.

The Sargent began to moan louder as he thrust more wildly into my mouth, his cock incredibly getting wider as I slid my hand up its shaft. I should have realized what it meant but with getting raped at both ends it was hard to really think so I just kept sucking away. His breathing became more ragged and, suddenly, I felt his cock jerking on my tongue. The first blast hit me right in the back of the throat, forcing me to swallow as I chocked on it. The next one shot over my tongue letting me fully taste the tangy, sharp flavor of the cop. He stepped back a little so the third shot splattered against my lips and chin, a little dribble hanging off my jaw. His next two blast plastered my face across the cheek, nose and eyes startling me each time so I jumped with each hit though the next few just dribbled out onto my lips as he pressed the tip of his member against them.

"Clean it up, faggot," he growled. I opened my mouth and licked the cum off my lips before taking his head back into my mouth, sucking all of his semen off of it. He pulled out and began to use his fat cock head to scoop up his sticky cum and feed it to me which I forced down, trying not to think about what they were doing to me too much. Finally, he let me go but I could feel the icky residue of his cum coating my face like a weird mask.

The surprise of the man orgasm had taken my mind off the pain of my ass being invaded by the rather large cock in it. As my senses came back, the pain had subsided a little but the officer was fucking my ass so roughly it was hard to really tell. His body was slamming against my so each thrust into me rocked me forward so it slid out again and then I was being slammed into again. My ass and thighs felt warm and red as if I'd been spanked hard, which I guess I was. I could hear him grunting behind me with each thrust over the sound of our slapping skin, his body curling over mine somewhat.

As his body draped over mind, his hips began to shove in and out of me with short but hard strokes. On a few, I suddenly felt sparks of light and sensation explode in my body from some point inside. I realized he must be hitting my prostrate though I've never experienced it and it was making me harder despite the pain and humiliation of being fucked like a whore.

His thrust became erratic then and I felt his cock growing bigger making me cry out. A moment later, I could feel his cock expanding and contracting as his cum splattered against the walls of my insides. It was the weirdest sensation as the full sensation the dick gave me seemed to move up further into my bowels as he pumped his semen into me. The motion of his hips grew slower and slower as he filed me up with his seed until he was resting with his member as deep as it would go, slowly softening inside me.

With a sigh, he pulled out of me and I could feel some of his cum dribble out after him, running down my thigh. I felt utterly disgusted with cum in my ass, in my belly and some still on my face, panting hard as I collapsed onto the ground. The world swam around me as I sucked in breath and tried not to think about what was done though I could vaguely hear the two cops moving around me.

When I finally focused on things around me, I saw the one officer closing a video camera and toss it into the patrol car as the Sargent stood looking at me with a knowing smile. Rocks crunched under his shoes as he walked over to me and held out my license and paperwork which I dumbly took from him, shell-shocked from what had happened. "We have all of your info so we'll be stopping over another night when we need some relief," he said, a satisfied purr in his throat. "So, you might want to get some more nice stuff to wear and keep yourself pretty for us. Or we might have to put this video up so everyone you know can see what a slut you are."

He chuckled as he turned his back on me and walked back to the patrol car, the other officer already in the driver's seat. They took off, leaving me there on the side of the road still dripping cum and realizing this wasn't over.