Cost of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 03

Story Info
The black and white queens of the frat house.
5.2k words
3.97
37.5k
10
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers

This chapter begins when Ted Canfield removes his wife, the white queen, from the frat house and ends that following Sunday afternoon. It runs parallel to chapter 2.

*

Brian Cunningham, president of the fraternity, stood at the back of the room with Darren James and Doug Reilly, watching Coach Ted Canfield remove his wife from the fraternity's Halloween party using a leash attached to a dog collar around her neck. A few minutes later, the Canfield's were followed by Ed Williams, his son and daughter. Ed had just served divorce documents on his wife, Nicole, the black queen, as she was being fucked on stage by a member of the fraternity.

There was to be a black and a white queen available for the fraternity members and their guests through-out the evening. Christine Canfield was to be the white queen. Now she was gone. Brian turned to Darren and Doug, "Gentlemen, we waived the pledging process for the three of you because we were promised two queens. Now, we only have one. Do we reinstate 50% of the pledging process?"

Usually quiet Doug spoke up, "President Brian, sir, I think I have that covered."

A surprised Darren said, "Douggie? You've been holding out on me!"

Brian held up his hand, "Darren! Let the man speak."

At six foot four inches tall, Douglas Reilly was an exceptional basketball player, very possibly pro quality. He also was a man of very few words and quite the follower. What Darren said was fun and cool to do, Doug did. He went on to explain, "Well, end of last summer a friend from high school, Rick Walker, told me that his parents were gettin' a divorce. That his mother had caught his dad cheating on her. And, that she was comin' out real good on the property settlement and alimony. So then, about a month ago, I spotted his mom going into a house that wasn't hers with some guy I knew wasn't Rick's dad. I was driving my mom's car and I knew she kept a digital camera in the glove box. So, I went around back and found the bedroom where they were. I watched from a corner of the window until he was really fucking her and got some pictures. Then I went over ta Rick's house while his mom was there alone. I showed her copies of my pictures, knowin' they could really mess up her divorce. She asked me what I wanted . I told her I wanted to fuck her. So, we spent the rest of the day in her bedroom. She sucks and fucks real good. Damn good lookin' woman, too."

Darren slapped Doug on the shoulder, "Taught him everything he knows."

Brian smiled a patronizing almost condescending smile, "Okeh, so what does that do for us?"

Doug replied, "Her name is Rita. I got a hold of her about forty five minutes ago. She should be here in about ten to fifteen minutes. I told her about the queens. She is coming up to fill in for Missus Cee. And, I don't think that we will haveta worry about any pissed off husbands."

Brian gave Doug a soft punch to the shoulder, "Alright, my man. Very good. You got right on top o' that, I'm impressed. OK, listen you guys, as a budding psychologist, I can tell you that our black queen is at a point that is the most vulnerable in any woman's life. Her soon to be ex-husband has stacked what appears to be everything she owns at our back door. She has no place to go tonight. She has been kicked out of her nest and I'm sure by Monday she'll have no means of support. According to Doctor Maslow, unless we take care of her, she has none of her basic needs fulfilled. She belongs to us now, completely. I'm going up to my room at about eleven. Bring her up at about eleven fifteen. I have a proposition for her that I think will prove beneficial to us all. So, after I fuck her a couple of times, I'll talk to her about it. Since I nailed that cunt about two years ago she is still one of my favorite fucks, pussy and ass.

At eleven fifteen sharp there was a knock at Brian's door, "Enter." called the fraternity president. As he had instructed, two frat brothers entered with the black queen. "Thank you, gentlemen. Now, leave us." When the two young men had gone, Brian removed Nicole's crown and robe. Then told her to step out her high heal shoes. Kissing her on the neck from behind, he asked, "How's it going my queen?"

"The sucking and fucking's fantastic, master. But, I didn't need those three showing up here tonight, my now ex-husband and our kids..., with cameras. And master, even more disturbing, I'm told that neanderthal Ted Canfield came and took his prima donna wife outta here..." He was now nibbling on her ear, she tilted her head to give him more room. "That tickles, master." she giggled. Then continued her rant about the Canfields, "I had it all set up for her to get a couple of gang bangs tonight. One was gonna happen right there on stage. Almost had that prissy bitch off her pedestal, almost."

Brian, still standing behind Nicole, cupped her breasts, whispered in her ear, "Can't win'em all, my pet. I told you and Darren early last summer that slutting Christine Canfield was a long shot at best, near impossible. She has too many around her that care too much and I knew her husband would do something about it. I'll bet that woman, Donna, the coach's assistant, helped him pull off what he did tonight. I hear that he fucked the krap outta Christine in a room up here for about two hours before he took her home." He chuckled, "I'll bet he fucked her some more once he got her home... and could be he's still fucking her. Hard too, I'll bet."

Nicole pressed herself into Brian's body and tipped her head onto his shoulder, "Ummm master, I love it when you get a tight grip my big floppy tits... But yes master, you are right as always. And, I'm sure you are right about that old bitch, Donna. That not so little prick, Jason, didn't help us either."

Brian tightened his grip on her breasts and nipples squashed between two fingers, she moaned. "Yes master, it's your body, use it, abuse it..."

Brian kissed her on the shoulder, "I fully intend too, my pet. But yes, I fully agree with you and I guess I over did it a bit with Darren. I had programed him to bring down both Christine and Jason. I told him not to bring in Jason until we had Christine. But, he thought he could get them both at the same time." He dropped his left hand down to her pussy and inserted two fingers. Then he brought his right forearm up under her right breast and took a hold of her left breast. He then lifted her off the floor and walked them to the bed. At the bed he lowered her back to the floor.

Nicole turned around in his arms to face him, "Yes master, that's what Darren told me, that he wanted to get them at the same time. He planned to get them to bring each other down. Make it a sensational affair between the coach's wife and one of the graduated players. But that bastard Jason only got in the way of really do it to her. I mean, Oh master, I wanted to see her really fucked by six or eight big cock types, a couple of times at least. Like they've done me, a big ol' cock in every hole at the same time. Then, post it on the web for all to see. I also wanted ta get Jason up my ass and get that out on the web. But, do you know what that prick would do? After about forty five minutes to an hour, he would decide that Christine was tired and had enough. So, he would gather her up in his arms and take her into the bathroom, draw her a bath and clean her up. Dress her, walk her to her car and send her home to that neanderthal husband of her's."

Brian crawled onto the bed and lay on his back, "Yeah, I heard about that. I also heard that he would get her on her back and take his time fucking her pussy so Darren, Doug or the others couldn't get in her ass."

Nicole moved into position to suck him up, "Yeah, he did and that wasn't all..." she said just before she went down on Brian's limp cock.

Brian propped his head up with one arm and watched the black beauty suck on his white cock. He totally enjoyed using his conquest, the former high school teacher, now exwife, mother, Nicole Williams. She would fuck anybody he told her too and as often as he wanted, then ask for more. He thought back to the first time he fucked her. It was two days before his graduation from high school. Brian had found Nicole still in her classroom after school. He had been working on her for the whole school year before he finally was able to fuck her on her desk in the classroom. Then he spent the summer enslaving her. The following school year he brought his protege, Darren James in as her handler.

As she came up to mount him, he thought, "It's all working out good. Dear little Nicole is all mine now. My woman, my property. Nobody's wife, she's mine. I have full dominion over her. She wouldn't be the only one, he would have more women like her. Then there was the unique research material that Nicole and Darren had developed for him. Just getting Christine Canfield to spread her legs for someone other than her husband was a study in itself. Taking more than a year to accomplish, her blackmail and subsequent seduction added to the others would make for some interesting essays and reports through out his college days. Also, the information would be helpful in his future practice. As she moved up and down on his cock, he moaned, "Oh yeah Nikki, you're just as good a fuck as you were the first time on your desk."

Nicole smiled, "I like sucking you up, master. I really like it when you use my pussy and ass. So, fuck me, master. Use and abuse your little black bitch." So, he did by rolling them over ramming his cock up inside her and pounding that pussy. She moaned "Oh yes, master fuck me. Abuse that pussy, fuck it deep and hard. Oh yeah, fuck me master, fuck me good." After punishing her pussy with long, hard strokes, he then pulled out, rolled her over on her tummy and rammed his cock up her ass, balls deep. She went off again, "Oh yeah, master. Fuck that black ass, fuck it good. Oh yeah, ram that white meat into that black ass. Pound it master, pound it. Yesss, I'm cumming, Oh yesss." He hammered her black ass unmercifully and went on to finish himself.

-----------------------------------------

Back at the party, Darren and Doug watched as the new white queen was returned to her throne after her first session. Darren turned to Doug, "Nikki's with Brian?"

"Yeah, I got a couple o' guys ta take her up there right at eleven fifteen."

The white queen now properly reinstalled on her throne, Darren said, "Good, So, our new white queen is a really good fuck.? Right?"

"Oh yeah buddy, and she really likes gettin' it on with guys our age."

"Good, I'm gonna take a turn with her." Darren said, then proceeded up on the stage and removed the 41 year old Rita Walker from her throne. He led her up to his room. As he passed Doug he said, "Knock on the door when my time's up. Or, if someone wants ta join me it'll extend it one session."

---------------------------------------

Saturday, midmorning found Brian, Nicole, several of the frat brothers and a couple of the princesses joined for breakfast by Darren. Grabbing a cup of coffee, Darren said to Brian and Nicole, "I just talked to Jason Struthers. He says Coach Canfield is considering taking a job at a J.C. in California. Jason wants me to come down there and go with him and three other varsity players and talk to the coach. Last guy I want to talk to right now is Coach Canfield, especially the way he treated his wife last night." Darren took a sip of coffee, then continued, "Jason wants Doug there too, where is he?"

Brian answered, "They'll be down in a few minutes. He slept with Rita last night."

"Oh, that's who was in bed with him, she's a good fuck and comes with no baggage. Well anyway, ladies and gentlemen." Darren said as he sat down, "I have a strange feeling that we are going to wish we had never messed around with Christine Canfield and/or Jason Struthers. My grandmother, the matriarch of our family called me earlier this morning. I let it go to voice mail. She wanted me to come home today, latest tomorrow. I have the chilling feeling that my family knows about Christine. As my father would say, I think the shit is about to hit the fan."

Brian leaned back in his chair, arrogantly, "Hey Darren, don't worry about a thing. I got it all under control."

Darren, slowly coming to his senses, said "We'll see, Brian. We'll see soon enough." Raising from his seat, he continued, "I'm gonna get something to eat, then head out. If Doug's not up by time I'm ready to leave, tell him to get his ass down there. If he needs a ride..., get Rita to drive him. Have him call me when he is on his way."

As Darren moved through the breakfast buffet Nicole had prepared, Brian said, "Jason emailed his resignation from the fraternity. Tell him it is accepted. When are you comin' back?"

Darren took his seat at the table with Brian and Nicole, and answered Brian, "I should be back later in the day. Then, I'll go see what's up at home tomorrow. I told that little girl dressed like Catwoman last night to come back early in the afternoon, today. She's one hellova fuck. So, if she comes around and I'm not here, get her phone number and tell her I'll call when I get in."

"Will do, Darren. OK now, you know the codes to get to Christine. Use them if it will help to control the situation." said Brian.

Darren wolfed down his breakfast, pausing for a quick response to Brian's comments, "We'll see, Brian. Jason said the coach brought his wife downstairs nude, on a dog collar and leash. When Jason brought them her clothes, he had her dress without underwear. Then he hauled her outta here still on the leash. So, I really don't know what to expect at the Canfield place." With that he went on to finish his breakfast, "Okeh, I'm outta here. I'll call when I'm on the road back here."

A few miles down the highway to his home town, Darren received another call from his grandmother. Failing to return her earlier call, he thought he had better answer it, "Hello, Gramma."

"Where the hell have you been? Why didn't you answer my earlier call?"

"We had a blow out party last night, Gramma."

"Yeah Darren, we heard all about it. That's why we want your ass here, now!"

"OK Gramma. But, I haveta go with Jason Struthers and talk to Coach Canfield. He wants ta move to California."

"That's part of what we want ta talk to you about. OK, you take care o' that. Then you get your sorry ass home!" Click.

----------- Sunday Morning coming Down at the Frat House ---------------------

About eleven thirty, after Sunday brunch, Brian rose to address his frat brothers and Nicole. Before he began, he turned to Nicole and asked, "Did Darren ever get back last night?"

Nicole replied, "Not that I know of..."

Doug seconded her reply, "He's not in our room. I expected him to get back late and go for a piece of Rita. But, he never showed."

Brian said, "OK, so where's Rita?"

Doug replied, "She's most likely in the shower right now."

"It's all OK, I guess. We'll most likely hear from Darren a little later today. Anyway ladies and gentlemen, today around one thirty or two we have four coaches and the athletic director coming to hear about my proposal to tutor athletes who's grades have them at risk of getting thrown off the team. Also, we will help them in the areas of enrollment, scholarships and majors. I think we can give them the individual help our university cannot offer. The advantage to the coaches is that they won't haveta go around begging the profs. to go easy on their star players. For that we get coverage for our parties like last Friday night. Coverage that includes our queens and their court. Nikki and I will do the negotiating. Rita will be there so they can meet our queens, because they will be available to the coaches and athletic director. I will expect all of you to be available in areas where you excel. We can do research and editing. But, we will not write anything for them. That's a quick way to piss off the profs. Nikki, who will run the program, will develop a rapport with the profs so she can determine what we have to do to get an individual's grade back up to where it needs to be."

One frat brother asked, "Is this open to us, too?"

Brian quickly answered him, "Oh yeah, we'll get help from Nikki herself. Then I'm sure she'll provide us with a good Nikki style fuck when each session is over." They all chuckled, Nicole just smiled. Brian continued with, "OK gentlemen, any other questions, just hang around and ask. Other than that, meeting adjourned."

-----------------------------------------

About one thirty, just before the coaches and athletic director arrived, Doug asked Brian if he thought they had lost Christine. Brian replied as he drew out his cellphone, "I'll bet I can call and give her the code to be here at five today and she'll do it. I think I got deep enough into her mind that she'll do what I tell her to do. Just listen for your selves..." He punched in Christine's cellphone and switched his phone to speaker. Knowing who was calling, Christine answered her phone in a very cheerful tone. Brian promptly gave her the coded message.

Her answer stunned them all, "Well Brian, things have changed a bit around here. My husband has taken full possession of my body, mind, heart and soul. So you see, I would need his permission to join you and the others, today, or any time in the future. Why don't you ask him..."

Before Ted Canfield came on the line, Brian closed the folding cellphone. "Well, it would appear that we grossly underestimated her husband."

A few minutes later, two of the coaches arrived, followed shortly by two more coaches and the athletic director, Art Hamilton, who sat down next to Rita. He looked her up and down, then proclaimed , "Lovely, just the way I like'em."

With negotiations complete, Art leaned back in his chair and asked, "Well, Nicole, did you get all that?"

Nicole smiled, "Yes sir, I'll have it typed up and emailed to each of you gentlemen by tomorrow morning. Do I have everybody's email address?"

"Everybody make sure she has it before you leave." said Art. He then turned to Brian and nodding toward Rita said, "I'll tellya what, Brian. Give me this lovely young lady for an hour or two and that should seal the deal."

Brian turned to Rita and asked her, "You up for that?"

Rita had been admiring Art all through the negotiations. A bit younger than herself, he was better than six foot tall, athletic build and Oh so good looking. Wondering how she could get Art into bed, her response could not have been quicker, "Oh sure, I mean, I'd love too, Brian. If that makes the deal. Who's room should we use?"

Brian replied, "Use the one you've been sleeping in the last two nights. That cool with you Doug?"

Doug just waived his hand and nodded his head, "OK." He stood up with Art and Rita and said, "I'll go up there with you. I need ta get my book bag. I have some stuff ta get done for a class tomorrow."

When Doug had gathered what he needed and left the room, Art and Rita were almost undressed. When Art was down to his boxers and Rita down to her panties, he took one of her ample breasts in his hand, gripped her ass with the other hand and drew the 5' 4" woman up off her feet for a deep kiss.

Unlocking their lips, he allowed her to slip back down onto her feet, "Oh my gawd, I've never had a man do that to me... Oh wow, you can do that again, if you want..." He promptly obliged her with another deep, lingering kiss. This time she not only wrapped her arms around him, she also wrapped her legs around his thighs. Without releasing their lip lock, he then walked them to the bed and tumbled them into it. She removed his boxers and he removed her panties. She was hot, wet and ready. He was up and prepared for action. Rita whispered in his ear, "Fuck me big boy, fuck my lights out." Pinned down under him, he again obliged her by ramming his cock deep inside her waiting pussy. She drew in a deep breath and let it out, "Ahhhhh, yes... Fuck me!" she breathed, meeting each of his down strokes with the rise of her hips. He rolled them over to bring her on top and played with her massive breasts while she moved up and down on his cock.

bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers
12