Cost of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted gave them a little grin.

Elizabeth leaned forward and toward Christine. Then in almost a whisper, "We hear he screwed the krap outta you too, last Friday night."

Christine smiled, and in a matter of fact tone, "Oh yeah. My dear husband, whom I love so very much, put me through almost twenty four hours of pure hell on earth. To use a word we have never used in our household before this happened, he fucked the slut right outta me. But, you know what? We're both feeling much better, now."

Elizabeth roared with laughter, Sonya gave Christine and Ted a big smile and Mark said, "Well, I'm glad the two of you are feeling better about this sordid affair." He leaned forward, "OK now, I'm going to tell you something that must stay between us here at this table and the members of our team. But, first let me say this, John came to the conclusion on Sunday that the master mind behind all of this is a student at the university named Brian Cunningham." The waiter came to take their order. When he had finished Mark continued, "Now, what I'm going to say must definitely stay between us., OK?" With an affirmative response from the others, Mark continued, "Monday, while Brian was in class, three members of our team entered his room. They took his computer, back up disks and hand written notes. They also found a hand written diary."

Ted sat back in his chair to absorb what he had just heard. Christine said, "That's got to be some interesting stuff."

"So far, very interesting," said Mark, "The team hasn't fully digested all of it yet. However, enough that we wanted to get together with the two of you and tell you what we have found. At this time it is very clear that this guy is no dummy. He carried a four point two grade average in high school and up to now he his maintained a four point oh in college. Also, we find that our Mister Cunningham got much of his general education requirements at the Junior college while he was in high school. So, now he might graduate with a bachelor's degree next June, after only three years at the university."

Christine injected, "He was valedictorian of his high school class. One thing he used quite often was that we were all above reproach. Sports stars that carried high grade point averages like Darren. Or myself, a well thought of teacher who's husband is a winning coach. He kept telling us that if we did get caught nothing much would happen. He didn't know my husband..."

"Yes you are right there. He mentions that premise quite a bit in his notes.." said Mark, "He wrote that to him this was all a series of psychological and behavioral experiments using real people who had a lot to lose."

Christine shook her head side to side, "I should have seen through it all. I was the one that should have said to at least to Jason, 'let's get outta here and never come back.' Wow, you know, I've had mixed feelings about it all. I've been made to feel like a whore, slut and bitch because I acted like one. Then I've laid awake at night thinking that I also felt like a damsel in distress that was rescued by my husband, my white knight on his white stead. He came and snatched me away from the evil villain." That drew smiles from both Elizabeth and Sonya. Christine continued, "But, from what you have said, Mark and what I know already, well.., now I can't help but feel like a lab rat. If he doesn't already, I'll bet Darren will feel that way too, soon enough."

Elizabeth spoke up, "Oh, I'm sure he will, like I said before, we have him on a short leash. I'm sure that very realization has come to him. Then, very shortly, he will feel very much like a caged lab animal of some sort. Anyhow, during the later part of next week you two will be contacted to set up a meeting with three members of our team. At that time they will go over every thing we know. Annd Christine, they will be able to tell you exactly how you were sucked into the whole thing and why you didn't do anything about it." She sat back in her chair and brought her glass of wine up in toast style toward Christine, "So, on a lighter note, the P.R. man that will be in charge of restoring your reputation was there in the gym Thursday. He said that you have really made it easy on him. He told us that what you said was short, sweet and yielded maximum results. That it was a P.R. man's dream. He felt that the cheerleaders and basketball players were a nice touch."

Christine smiled, "That was Donna Hansen's doing, with help from Mary Struthers. So, what will happen to Darren, now?"

Elizabeth gave Christine a devious smile, "Oh, let me tell you something about that. My dear grandson has one mighty long role to hoe by himself. What your husband did to you in twenty four hours, our team will take months. However, there is always an up side to these things. I am quite sure that Darren will come out of it the much stronger leader. Also, he will learn how to be the user in a positive manner, not the used in a negative manner."

------------------------------------

Ted, Christine, Amy and Donna sat by the fireplace at the Canfield home talking about the last seven days. After thirty or forty minutes of discussion, Donna changed the subject, "Ted? I have something I want to talk to you about. Ummm, I've already talked to Chris and Amy about it and got a positive response. Ahm, I well... Ted, you awakened something in me last Friday. Ummm, like I said last Saturday evening, it was some of the best sex I've ever had..." She paused, Ted just listened, making no comment. Donna continued, "I'm going to retire at the end of the spring semester. But, ahhh, ummm, I would like to move in here where I am staying now. That way I could help Chris in her pregnancy and after the birth. I ahhh, wow, how do I put this... Ted, I would like to get it on with you, I ah, I don't know, maybe three or four times a month. You are the only man I know that I would even consider asking.. I mean, in many ways you have been like a stand in husband for me since Brad's death and my children are spread all over the world... Ahhh, I could help with the expenses... Ah Ted? What ah, what do you think?"

Ted sat looking at Donna a little stunned and somewhat flattered. In a certain way, he loved this woman and wanted her to be happy. She was always there when he needed her. Whether it be some friendly advice, or just a bottle of Gaterade when a game wasn't going very well. He turned to his wife, "Chris?"

Christine looked right at her husband, "Well, I haven't been pregnant for a long time, I'm sure I could use the help. As for Donna and you getting it on together... Well, I just don't think that I'm in much of a position, at this time, to say yes or no."

Ted turned to his daughter, "Amy?"

Amy thought about it for a few moments, "Ummm, well dad, I like Donna. So, I see no problem. I know you love mom and she loves you. Your love for one another has been tested over this last week and found to hold strong. So, I'm for it. Besides, I'm off to M.I.T. next August."

Donna said, "There are several good websites on polygamy. Chris and I looked over a couple of them. I ordered a novel titled Collector of Broken Wives. One reviewer said it reads like a how to book on polygamy."

Ted chuckled, "That's interesting, a manual on how to do polygamy. Well, tell ya what, let's sleep on it. Tomorrow at breakfast we'll talk... Ahhh, Donna? Listen, you are the only woman on the face of this earth with whom I would even consider doing something like this..."

As they stood up to make their way to bed, Donna said, "I know Ted and thank you for even considering it. Also Ted, Chris told me what she has given up, totally given up to you and what that band on her right hand means. I would give you the same and to the same extent. I'll take the banding and branding, too."

In the master bedroom, Ted asked Christine again, "Are you alright with Donna's proposal?"

"Ted m'lord, my husband, my master, today I have a much greater respect for you and trust in your judgement than ever before. I love you more than I ever thought a woman could love a man. I am now your woman, one hundred percent. If you wish to add another woman, then that is entirely your decision to make. I can only say that I am very happy that the other woman is one of my very best friends... Annd m'lord, I am so very happy that you have chosen to keep me as your wife!"