Cost of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 05

Story Info
In Conclusion.
14.4k words
3.9
54k
13
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers

Sorry this last chapter has been so long in coming. Keeping the family business going in Mr. Obama's economy has not been easy.

*

Monday morning after the infamous Halloween party, Brian Cunningham left his last class of the morning and headed toward the frat house for lunch. Walking across the quad, he heard a mature female voice from behind. Turning toward her, he found a well dressed thirty something woman who asked "Brian Cunningham?" He recognized her from the Registrar's office.

"Yes ma'am. What can I do for you?"

"Well, Brian, can I call you Brian?"

Looking her over, he thought, "Cute, hot bod. You can call me anything if it'll get me somewhere with you." But, he just answered, "Sure."

"Good, my name is Constance Wheeler. You can call me Connie. I'm the current leader of a totally unauthorized group here on campus we call the Hot University Women. We are part of what has become a nationwide, unrecognized sorority, better known as the Campus Cougars."

"OK, that sounds like an intriguing organization. What do you want with me?"

"Well, one of our members is the wife of one of the coaches that met with you yesterday. So, we know all about your deal with the coaches and the athletic director. We think that we could develop some mutual benefit from some kind of joint venture between your fraternity and our organization."

"Ah yeah, it's possible. What did you have in mind?"

"Well one of our affiliates on a campus in California held an MILF auction. It was a joint venture with one of the fraternities. They each made enough to pay for a half dozen parties like you had on Halloween."

"Oh OK, now you are really beginning to intrigue me. Would you like to get together and talk more about it?"

"Yes Brian, we would like that. Tonight OK? About eight at that Denny's out on the Interstate."

"Yeah, that'll work. I'll even bring our resident MILF, Nicole Williams."

"Oh, your black queen. We hear that Art Hamilton has laid claim to your white queen. We may have a couple of candidates for her replacement. Anyway, we'll see you at eight, Denny's."

Brian walked back to the frat house with a spring in his step. He could not believe his luck. He had been anxious to get into the psychology of these two areas of his "Womens Studies," the cougar phenomena and the MILFs "Mom's I'd Like to Fuck." The first thirty something woman he ever had was a cougar. Very much the neophyte himself, it was hard to tell who was seducing who. Although, he did learn quite a bit from their encounters.

Upon entering the frat house, Brian thought about Darren James. "I hope he'll get a hold of me today and let me know what's going on," he thought as he bounded up the stairs and down the hall toward his room. He wanted to book the meeting with Connie Wheeler and open a computer file on the Campus Cougars. As he approached his room he noticed that the door was ajar. Slowly, he pushed it open, finding his room a mess. Stepping inside, he noticed immediately that although the keyboard, monitor and mouse were still in place, his computer was gone. He went to where he thought was a secure hiding place for his back up disks and videos, CD's, DVDs and some three and a half inch floppy disks full of text. They were also gone.

With panic beginning to set-in, he went to the large, locked desk drawer that held his diary and extensive, hand written notes. He found the drawer unlocked and empty. "Nooo." he screamed, "Nooo, this can't be happening, Nooo... Nicole!!! Nicole!!!" he shouted, running down the hall, almost stumbling on the stairs. Running toward her office, he continued to scream "Nicole?!? "Who's been here this morning? Nicole??" Not finding her in his office, Brian called Nick Chambers, the coach that had been helping Brian bring it all together. "Hey Nick, Brian here. Hey ah, you would know anything about somebody taking my computer would you?"

"No Brian, I don't. Have you called the campus cops?"

"No, not yet. Ah Nick? They only took my computer and back-up disks. Ah, they left the monitor, keyboard, mouse and other peripherals. So, I don't think it was a simple theft."

"Yeah, that sounds like there is certainly more to it. Look Brian, I'll call a friend of mine in the campus cops and make some other calls to see if I can find out what's going on here. I'll talk to you later today, or in the morning."

"I really appreciate it, Nick. Oh, another thing. What do you know about the Campus Cougars?"

Nick chuckled, "I guess Connie spoke to you, huh?"

"Yep, she wants to get together with Nicole and I, tonight."

"Well, I'm sure she told you that they are totally unauthorized. But, as far as I know, they're a straight up group. They're just some mature women that wanta get it on with younger guys, simple as that. I can tell ya this about'em, they do like ta fuck and they prefer jocks. That includes us coaches. Also Brian, keep this in mind, there are a couple of the members that are bi-sexual. I know they would really like to get it on with either or both of your queens and the princesses."

"Oh, OK, nice to know Nick, thank you. Anyway, the loss of that stuff is a major disaster for me. I'd like to get it back, or at least know why they took it."

"I'll see what I can do for you, Brian. Talk to you later."

"Thanks Nick.." A couple of minutes after Brian ended the call, Nicole entered her office, "Nikki, where ya been?"

"Oh, hi Brian. A man and his son came in to talk about transferring the son's membership from another chapter. He will be registering here for the spring semester. I looked up the national policy on transfers, downloaded the forms they need, then took them over to the Admin. Building. Then I ran into a lady that works in scholarships that Coach Chambers has spoken to about our deal. She and I are meeting for breakfast tomorrow. Isn't that great?"

"Yeah it is... Ah, Nikki? Were you in your office this morning until you took them to the admin. building?"

"Yes, they called first. So, I had them come to the back door. Because, I can't hear anyone knocking on the front door, Why?"

Suspecting that the man and his son were connected to the theft, an agitated Brian said, "Somebody stole my computer, back up and video disks!" Nobody knew about his handwritten notes. So, he was not about to mention them, even to Nicole.

"Oh my gawd, when?" asked a stunned Nicole. She had watched most all of his videos, seeing herself willingly taken by high school students as young as sixteen.

"It had ta be this morning, sometime. It was there when I left for class.. Damn, I shoulda kept those disks somewhere else. Those video disks have all you women getting done in every hole by students. That asshole Jason kept anybody underage outta Christine. But, you and Maddie, shit..." Then it dawned on him that his notes had names and ages of all the students and adults that participated through out last summer and the summer before. His notes also had his formula for spiking the wine to its max without significantly changing the taste. A major factor in the attempt to make a slut of Christine. They also contained the method used to re-cork the bottle and make it look like it had never been opened. So, not to further upset Nicole, he changed the subject to the meeting that evening with the Campus Cougars. Still, in the back of his mind, he was trying to think of who it might be that took what they did.

Just when it all seemed to be coming together, the very foundation had been yanked out from under him. It crossed his mind that Darren had copies of the videos. Then he realized that the same people that took his set most likely already have Darren's. However, for Brian, the worst was yet to come. He would soon find out the who and the why of the theft. It would hit him like a wet rag up side the head and he would be forced to give up Magdalene and Nicole. As he mulled it all over in his mind, he thought about the website. He was preparing it to be offered out to an exclusive clientele as a rare and exciting amateur porn site. He anticipated that it would pay for his graduate studies. He realized that he could remake all his videos from the site, "Nikki? Open your computer and get online. Then go to the website.."

Into Firefox, Nicole clicked on the site in the tool bar, it didn't come up. she immediately tried placing its location in the address bar. It still did not come up. "Oh shit... What the hell is going on? What the hell is going on here? I can't believe this. Try it again..."

Nicole tried it again, "Brian? It's just not there anymore."

"Shit, damn it, this can't be happening. Wait a minute... Darren might still have copies of the videos." Brian brought up Darren's phone number on his cellphone speed dial and hit the send button. It rang once, then went to voice mail. He left a message, "Hey buddy, Brian here. Give me a call."

Friday - Late morning.

Brian arrived at the frat house a little after eleven for lunch. Nicole was the only person there when he arrived. She had prepared sandwiches for them. "Thanks Nikki, this sandwich is very good. Just the way I like it. Did you hear anymore about that whole thing with Christine, yesterday?"

"Oh yeah, I talked to Marilyn Winters again, today. She calls Christine the Teflon queen. She said that just like she thought, none of this is gonna stick. She told me that they were about to start filling buses with anybody that wanted to go to the airport and be part of the presentation of the scrolled petitions to Ted Canfield, asking him to stay. She reiterated how they all ate up Christine's speech yesterday, fully accepting her apology. She also said that someone is turning the whole thing into the Brian Cunningham, Nicole Williams scandal. That Darren, Doug and Jason are being dropped, too."

"Damn it." Brian exclaimed. "I wish I could figure out what's happening here." Taking the last bite of his sandwich, he washed it down with the remainder of the beer in his glass. "Just when I thought we had it all together... Damn, just so frustrating..."

"Yes, I know, master. and I know you'll find a solution... Would you like your ebony queen to siphon off some of your frustration..?"

Brian looked into the eyes of Nicole. He virtually owned everything there was to possess about this woman. However, he had to admit that she held his heart, Brian loved Nicole. More than any other woman or girl that he had ever known. He glanced at his watch, "I'll be a little late to my next class, but that's something only you can do, Nikki. I'll lock the front door and meet you in your room."

Entering Nicole's room, Brian found that she had shed all her clothes and was on her knees waiting to suck him up, ready for action. He kicked off his shoes and stood in front of her. As he pulled off his sweat shirt, she pulled down his pants and underwear. He then watched a site that in itself turned him on, his white cock parting her black lips and disappearing into her month. He moaned, "Oh Nikki, Nikki, you sure do know how to make my cock stand up and salute..."

Allowing Nicole to work his cock for a few more minutes, Brian then lifted her up and onto the bed, facing the ceiling. He doubled a pillow and shoved it under her hips, then plunged into her, balls deep. Resting his upper body on his elbows, they french kissed. Ending their kiss, he began long, slow, deep strokes and whispered in her ear, "I love you, Nicole and I always will love you."

Sixteen years older than Brian, she wrapped her arms and legs around him and whispered, "I love you too, Brian, my master, my everything."

During their brief period of deep sexual intercourse, the world outside of her room did not exist for Brian or Nicole. However, that world was in fact still there and would soon come crashing down upon them.

With Nicole remaining sprawled out naked on the bed, Brian emerged from the bathroom fully clothed. He gave one of her breasts a gentle squeeze and running his fingers of one hand over her tummy toward her legs said, "That was fantastic and very relaxing. My last class has been canceled. So, I should be back here by three or shortly thereafter. Meet me in my room and we'll do it again."

Nicole blew him a kiss, "Ummm, yes master."

Unbeknownst to either Nicole or Brian, the Marc James' team had bugged the frat house. Therefore, they were well aware of Brian and Nicole's conversations, their goings and comings. At two fifty in that afternoon, Brian entered the frat house and found Nicole still in her office. A few minutes later two men and a woman entered the frat house. They were John Haskins, the James' team leader and two of the team's psychologists.

The three people entered Nicole's office almost on the heels of Brian. John opened with, "Nicole Williams and Brian Cunningham. Just the two people we are here to see. And, it looks like we are here before any other of your fraternity brothers have arrived." Nicole started to say something, recognizing John as the man who brought his son in Monday. John held up one finger toward her, "Nicole knows me as John Sinclair. Let me introduce myself for real. I'm John Haskins, leader of the team that Marc James, Darren's father, has assembled to get to the bottom of this whole mess you've created." Turning to the two others with him, John continued, "This is Doctor Rebecca Malloy and Doctor Herbert Meyers. Both are psychologist and members of the team."

Brian shock hands with the two men, then turned to the woman, "Doctor Malloy, I am very please to meet you. I have read quite a bit of your work."

Dr. Malloy smiled and responded, "I thought you had read some of my work. I have read all of your work and watched all of your videos. Considering your age and education, I'm impressed."

"Thank you doctor..." Brian replied.

John said, "The first reason we are here is to inform you that charges of statutory rape have been filed against you, Nicole. Magdalene Johnson was arrested at home this morning, before she left for work. She has taken it very hard. They tell me she was quite hysterical. That her estranged husband had to come to settle her down and get her to stop crying. He promised to suspend their divorce and get her an attorney. She could get prison time, so could you, Nicole."

Nicole shot up out of her desk chair, a panicked look on her face, "Your saying that there is a warrant for my arrest and I could go to prison!?!"

"Yes ma'am, that's exactly what I am saying." replied John, "You are not as fortunate as Missus Johnson, your estranged husband is cooperating fully with the police, down there. He told them where he thought you were living, right here. The only question is, will the police there come here to arrest you, send the warrant to the police in this town, or have the campus police arrest and hold you for them? However it does go down, it will happen later today, tonight or tomorrow..."

Nicole threw herself into Brian's arms. "Brian! I don't want to go to jail. You said that if anybody ever found out, we would just get a slap on the wrist. Brian, pleease help me. It wasn't supposed to be like this..."

Brian wrapped his arms around his "Black Beauty," and said, "I didn't plan on anybody getting ahold of my computer videos or my notes... I'm sorry, my love, I didn't intend for any of this to happen. I love you, Nikki."

Tears rolled down Nicole's cheeks, "I love you too..."

John Haskins had grown up in an ethnically mixed, lower middle class neighborhood in Los Angeles, California. A white kid with reddish blond hair, he learned self preservation very quickly. Also, he learned that if he really wanted something, he had to be prepared to take it away from someone else. John wanted Nicole. He wanted her to the same extent Brian had described his hold on her in his notes. John knew he had both of them in a position where they had no choice but to give him what he wanted. According to Nicole, prison was not an option.

John took a step toward Brian and Nicole, "Nicole? They have charged you with eight counts, right now. There will be more after they talk to more of the parents of the underage boys involved. If arrested, you will definitely get prison time... Five, maybe ten years, or more.." Then turning to Brian, "And you, my boy. That puts the ball in your court. You can keep Nicole here where they know she is staying. Where she will be arrested and sent to prison. Or, you can send her away with me. You'll never see her again, but I promise I will keep her out of prison. Also, I will take good care of her." John was not about to let such a prime example of exquisite ebony beauty go to prison. She would only be wasted by the guards and inmates. "Brian, Nicole, don't even think about running. There's no place to hide and it would be all down hill."

Nicole still in Brian's arms, asked, "What do you want me to do..."

John cracked a little "victory" smile, then answered, "Pack every thing you really want to keep into your car. Then Brian? I want you to convey Nicole entirely over to me. Whatever you have to do, I want her to the same extent that you describe in your notes and on your computer."

Nicole went to her room and started packing. Most everything she owned was still in boxes, so it would not take much effort. Brian asked John, "What will you do with her?"

"She will become my housekeeper and in-house assistant. Her body will be available to my son and I anytime we want it. I will expect to possess her total loyalty, devotion and yes, her undying love."

Brian paced around, nervously, then said, "OK well, sounds like she'll be OK with you. I want you to know that I love that woman and it hurts to let her go. But, it would appear to be the right thing to do... Ah, what about me?"

John cracked another little smile, "That Mister Cunningham is why our two doctors are here. I'll go help Nicole pack, while they let you know what Mr. James has in store for you."

"OK, ah, can I have Nicole one more time, sexually. It'll make it a lot easier to take her under hypnosis so I can make the transfer. I've never done this before, didn't think I would ever have too, but anyway, I think I can do it in one session."

Dr. Malloy injected, "Give me any passwords or key words you have embedded and I'll make any adjustments needed. I will be in charge of installing her new identity."

"OK ah, all those are in my notes." Brian stammered nervously, "She will be alright? Won't she?"

Dr. Meyers answered Brian, "Oh yes, she'll be fine. Mister Haskins was quite taken with her on Monday. Then after watching her videos, commented and I quote, 'Good looking woman and a real charmer. But man, can she suck and fuck. I gotta have her.' Then when he heard about the warrant for her arrest this morning, he told us that he was coming up here with us. That he wanted to get Nicole before she was arrested. She is to be his for the remainder of her life. Rest assured Mister Cunningham, he will take good care of her."

"Well, OK, what do you want with me?"

Dr. Malloy replied to Brian's question, "Apparently there are some criminal and civil issues within your material incriminating you. At the very least, creating substantial civil liabilities for you. Mister James has caused the particular material to be withheld until he has had a chance to talk to you. It would appear that he has an offer that will keep you in school and out of prison. So, we are to accompany you to the James estate. Mister James would like us to bring you up there today. Do you have a vice president that can take over for you until Sunday, at the latest?"

"Yes ma'am, we do. He should be in class right now. I'll text him and explain what he needs to do in my absence."

"Good, Mister Cunningham." responded Dr. Malloy.

Brian drew out his cellphone and opened it into text mode, "Ah, tell me something, Doctor Malloy... Ah, what one thing do you think I did wrong to bring this all down around us?"

bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers