Costa Del Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,429 Followers

I looked at Claire and saw her hands gripping the bed-sheets tightly, her knuckles white as they clenched in response to Ray's fingers slipping in and out of her. She didn't look like she wanted to me to stop. She couldn't have forgotten about me - I was her husband - so she must want this. If she wanted Ray to stop, she would stop him herself. I remembered her words earlier that night - 'trust me' - so I made my decision and began to play with my raging hard-on as I watched to see what would happen.

Ray moved again, positioning himself over Claire and I saw her eyes open and her head lift to look at the man now poised over her. For a moment, I thought she was about to stop him, but she didn't. One hand reached up and behind his head, drawing him down into a kiss and the other moved down and behind his lower back as he moved his legs between hers. She moved her thighs further apart to accommodate him as I saw Ray's hand reach down between. From where I was I could just see him position the head of his angry-looking shaft at the entrance to her pussy - my wife's pussy - and then he moved his hand away and his body sank down slowly on top of her.

He was inside her, and she hadn't stopped him. It was too late now. His hips started to move up and down, and after a few slow movements, Claire's legs came around his, wrapping around Ray's calves and her hands both moved down to clutch at his backside, pulling him deeper. He responded by beginning to pump into her more forcefully, kissing her neck again and causing low moans to slip from Claire's lips.

A 54 year-old man was fucking my innocent, beautiful 23 year-old wife and I was allowing it to happen. The feeling of disgust only served to work me up even more, and I had to stop pulling myself because I was on the verge of cumming. I watched, ashamed but enraptured at the same time as Ray lifted himself up on to his arms, putting some distance between their bodies, and then I stared as he began to thrust vigorously into her. I could see everything now, with the gap between them and I was amazed that my little wife was taking his huge cock. Her lips stretched out around it as he pulled almost all the way out, and then disappeared out of sight as he cannoned back into her with a thudding sound as their bodies impacted together.

Claire was moaning loudly now, and arching her back in the way she always does just before she cums. Ray must have sensed it, because he moved away, and manhandling her with his strength, he lifted Claire up and bent her over, quite roughly but Claire didn't complain at all. She quickly realised that he wanted her on all fours, and she complied with that look of sexual urgency on her face. Ray pulled her legs a little further apart and then guided himself into her. There was no finesse now, he put one meaty hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip and simply began to pummel her from behind. I could see Claire's wetness glistening on his long cock as he pile-drivered into her for several minutes finally bringing Claire close to orgasm again. She began to thrust back onto him as her climax neared, and then she rocked onto him hard and trembled violently, her moans turning into a loud wail of ecstasy. Ray put both hands on her shoulders as she sought to move forward and he kept himself buried in her as she shuddered through her orgasm, and then when it finally subsided he began to pound at her again. A few minutes or so later, he pulled an exhausted Claire onto him again in the same fashion and thrust all the way into her violently, bringing a loud gasp of air from my wife as his buttocks clenched and he groaned loudly.

He was cumming inside her. I watched as he made tiny, little thrusts into her pussy, each one bringing another little whimper from Claire until finally, his seed all spent out into my wife, he allowed her to flop forward on to the bed, breathing heavily and a moment later Ray laid down next to her. He wrapped an arm around Claire's waist, and moved up behind her, spooning with her as they both recovered. His penis had wilted rapidly, but even soft it was still as large - maybe larger - than mine was when erect. I felt a stab of envy at what he was endowed with, and how he could use to it such effect. I had never made Claire cum so hard, not in all our five years together.

They both had their eyes closed, and so I returned to the toilet where I stroked myself to orgasm too. It only took a moment, and after the relief flooded through me I felt the familiar tired sensation began to wash over me too. I returned to the front room and decided to lay down on one of the settees. Within minutes, I was asleep.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,429 Followers