Costume Drama Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
907 Followers

A brief paragraph described the simple mechanics of the situation in plain terms; and once again there were a slew of remarks and advice below, in italics:

"Every man's favourite - they all come back to it in the end."

"Don't expect great things unless he has a lovely big cock"

"Be sure that either he or you is well wetted before taking place; especially if he is large"

There was a timid knock at the servant's door, and I jumped a little. I closed the book and slid it down besides me. I called out to come in, opening my book of poetry at random.

I wasn't totally surprised when Penny came in, wearing a thick flannel night-gown, her head hanging low. I was taken aback at how guilty she looked though. All she had done was slip away with a glass of wine, whilst I...

She came in front of me and spoke meekly.

"I... I'm sorry, Miss" she muttered shyly.

"Penny... Penny, I know what you... what you must think." I replied, hardly able to look up myself. "But what you saw was private... An act between a man and his wife-to-be."

"Yes, Miss." she said meekly. I gained a little confidence from her defensiveness, and looked up.

"Mr. Graves will be my husband shortly... He must be, to save this house and home; to save your job, Penny!" I said, with increasing force. "It is something... Not something which I enjoy, Penny. "I lied. The truth, as I was uncomfortably aware, was that I enjoyed it immensely. "But I must be prepared to make sacrifices for my marriage - and for my family." I finished.

Penny nodded, and dropped to her knees, clasping her hands together and placing them in my lap. "I'm sorry, Miss. I judged you most harshly at first. But then I began to think about you being promised to Mr. Graves already - and if he is to be your husband soon... Does it really matter if you act so just a few weeks before your vows?"

"If I did not Penny, I fear that there would be no marriage vows" I said firmly. "He was most direct about that - and the other things he wanted in the future!"

Penny nodded. "He gave you a book, Miss."

I nodded. "He wants me to learn things from it - things that will wait till we are man and wife." I said.

"Have you... Have you started to read it, Miss?" asked Penny innocently. I blushed, giving away the truth, and Penny gave a tiny smile.

"Could I see it, Miss?"

I hesitated. Surely my sister would want this private? But she did not know Penny as well as I did - and would soon leave the house for good. What harm could come from it? I had to admit, I found the thought of reading with Penny very exciting.

"Penny, I'm not sure..." I started cautiously. Seeing her excited face fall melted my reservations "You must promise never to tell a soul!"

Her face lit up. "Oh, never Miss" she said earnestly.

I smiled back at her, and bade her light the room with candles. Soon we were well lit, and we sat together on the small couch.

We sat, and I showed her some of the pages I had seen already. Penny could not read herself, and so I read aloud to her any words she wished to know. Soon, we were giggling like a couple of giddy schoolgirls.

The room was warm, particularly so close to the fire; and I was able to loosen my robe to sit in my cotton shift. Penny wore a thick flannel night-dress, and looked most uncomfortably sweaty. The heavy material clung to her lush curves, and I was transfixed by a trickle of sweat that I saw gather in the hollow of her neck for several heartbeats before disappearing down the front of her dress.

Remembering the lush beauty of her bathing in front of me, I wondered about seeing her body one more time. Could I suggest she disrobe once more?

"Penny, you are so hot and sweaty," I exclaimed, loading my softest voice with concern.

"Yes, Miss. This gown is so heavy; it is very fine in winter, but not so good in the late summer; and especially in front of the fire." she said, hardly complaining despite her obvious discomfort.

"Slip it off, Penny. We are both girls, after all. I'll not tell, with you bearing my own secrets."

Penny looked worried, but her hands came to the ties at her throat. "I'm not sure, Miss. Should we...?"

"Penny." I said calmly. "Don't be a silly goose, and take off your dress. You're far too hot, and it's nothing I didn't see when you were bathing."

She looked almost relieved as I took control, and she smiled as she unlaced the top of her shift.

"Oh well Miss. If you say so." she said, pulling the cords free.

I watched with a slight smile as she slipped her hands in through the arms, shuffling within her tent-like garment until she was ready to pull it over her head. In a single smooth moment, she was naked, displaying her glorious breasts, despite draping the heavy flannel around the front of her waist. Her golden hair trailed down beside her head, the tips brushing the upper slopes of her breasts.

I couldn't help staring once again, and she giggled, lifting her breasts with a delicate hand beneath each.

"They are big, aren't they?" she laughed.

"Oh Penny!" I said with undisguised envy. "I wish I was blessed like you. I have hardly any breasts at all!" I said, pressing my own hands against my chest. This was something of an understatement, although there had always been a little fat on my chest. I had been a stout little boy, and as I had grown, it had smoothed away everywhere but there.

"Oh miss," she said sympathetically, "We can't none of us help the way we're built". She put her arm around me, hugging me softly.

"But your bubbies, Penny..." I began, bringing my hand up close to gesture at them. She turned slightly, and suddenly her breast was filling my hand.

We both drew in our breath in shock, but neither of us moved as my hand held her breast, the warm fullness of it diverting my attention completely. Penny began to breathe again, and I watched as my hand gently caressed her bosom, the thumb sliding up to caress her soft pink nipple tenderly.

"Oh Miss!" she said softly, not moving at all.

I recovered my wits, and pulled my hand back. "I'm so sorry Penny, I shouldn't!"

"Oh no Miss - I didn't mind! I know you was just curious. Come, take them again" she said, taking my hands in her own, and guiding them to her heaving chest. A moment later, my hands were full of her warm, firm, yet yielding flesh.

"Oh Penny" I murmured. "I am so envious of you! What I would not give for so beautiful a bosom as yours! So soft, so warm, so welcoming. What man could resist so buxom a maid?"

The light pink nipples began to stiffen in my hands, and shortly they were flushed a deeper pink, and protruding a half-inch from her proud breasts.

"Oh that feels nice, Miss. I'm all hot inside" said my maid, breathlessly. She reached for the book, turning a page. The picture of a man and woman appeared his mouth at her breast. We both froze, and our eyes met.

We watched each other for a moment, and I felt the need of her. I bent my neck, bringing my head down; Penny holding her breath as my lips approached her breasts. My lips parted, and I took her firm nipple between them. Firm and warm, but oddly tasteless, I sucked the sensual flesh into my mouth, instinctively taking as much of her breast inside my mouth as I could, before releasing it to take just the nipple lightly between my teeth.

Penny sighed deeply as I began to nurse at her young breast, suckling the nipple to a hard tip. For some minutes we clung to each other; me teasing one nipple between my lips whilst caressing the other breast with my hand. Penny let out soft moans from time to time, her hands caressing my hair and shoulders.

I heard a page turn, and heard Penny murmur, "Oh Miss..."

The next page showed the man caressing a woman in her arms, his fingers between her legs. My mouth released Penny's nipple and our eyes met once more. For a moment, the only movement was my hand on her breast, and then my other hand took the back of her head and pulled us gently together.

Penny relaxed into my arms as our lips came together, and we kissed for the first time. Her lips were so soft against mine as we pressed our lips together with increasing passion. We kissed again and again, the feel of the lithe young woman naked in my arms inflaming my ardour, and fully stiffening the thin cock hidden in my night-dress. My hand finally released her breast, and began to slide down. Down her chest and flat stomach until it brushed the golden curls at the bottom of her belly.

Our kisses stopped for a moment, and we watched each other's eyes as Penny's legs uncurled from beneath her; her heavy night-gown slipping to the floor. In a moment, her naked legs parted to allow my hand free reign. My fingers trailed downwards through her curled hairs until reaching the smooth lips hidden deep between her thighs.

Gently, I teased her nether lips with my fingers, feeling them become sticky, and then moist. As I rubbed back and forth, my fingers began to slide deeper, until the first two fingers of my hand were knuckle-deep in her juicy slit. Penny moaned, and I kissed her again; her tongue pressing out and sliding hungrily into my mouth.

My finger slid deeper, and she grabbed my wrist, pushing my fingers right in, till my hand pressed against her and could go no further. Her hips pressed up, and with her guidance, I began to pump my fingers in and out. My head bowed to bring my lips back to her breasts, freeing her own lips to moan as I stimulated her.

The air filled with soft moans and sounds of kissing, and the regular sucking and wet noises of my fingers sliding in and out of her. The scent of her drifted up to my nostrils, driving my own unfulfilled lust. She began to jerk back and forth, pulling at my wrist, grunting softly with excitement in soft moans till she suddenly spasmed, her whole body and face tensing as she cried out quietly. Her internal muscles clenched about my fingers as she moaned passionately, sliding out of my other arm to lay full length on the floor.

Lying naked on the floor, the young girl was more breathtaking than ever. In the full flush of arousal, her large breasts heaved up and down with every breath. Her belly curved gently down to a light forest of fine yellow hair which was rudely interrupted by my hand; two fingers buried deep between her love-lips.

I truly wanted nothing more than to tear off my feminine clothes and slide my stiff shaft inside the beautiful girl lying there, but knew I could not. Instead, as my fingers began to move again, I shuffled round to kneel fully between her legs. Her scent tugged at me, and my face leaned towards her pussy.

This evening, it seemed that my body was turning desire to deed faster than my mind could follow; and before I had time to consider the full ramifications of my action, my tongue was sliding against the top of her love-lips, above my fingers.

My god! Her nipples had tasted of little, but this...! The taste of her erupted in my mouth, and all I could do was want more.

Penny moaned as my tongue played across her delicate labia. Her blonde sex-hairs tickled my nose as I pressed my face into her sweet, sweet pussy.

I continued to slide my two fingers in and out of Penny's hot, wet sex as I forced my tongue out as far as it could go, the root aching as I licked at her.

I don't know how long we went on like this, but Penny's beautiful body shook again and again in paroxysms of delight, till she gasped for air. Finally, I lifted my head and crawled the length of her naked body to lie down beside her, and cradle her head against my chest. I stroked her hair soothingly as she slowly recovered her senses, and we shared gentle kisses once more.

-----

I slept deeply that night, once I had soothed Penny, and later stroked myself off to a rich climax. I thought only of my beautiful maid as I did so, although my thoughts eventually turned to Mr. Graves as I licked up my own thick semen from my hand.

The next three days passed quickly. On the fourth, I had to hide away as my sister's close friend Charlotte Bryant visited, looking to see my sister before the wedding. In my room for most of the day, I read through the Kama Sutra in full; my mind thoroughly expanded by what I had read there.

The aspects of sex Mr. Graves was keen for Evelyn to know were fellatio, sodomy, the dog, the bear and the snake. He had also marked pages where abuses such as spanking and the rod were inflicted on the woman; although the writing made it clear that positions could easily be reversed.

His choices showed an interest in the anus as keen as in the pussy, and I could not help but wonder how it would feel to have his thick, warm cock pressing into my bottom. How full would it feel? How satisfying?

I found the two carrots I had been using to stimulate myself; the thick one for my mouth, and the thin one I had placed in my bottom. Could the larger root fit there? It seemed unlikely, but the book was fairly clear that the bottom could be stretched to accommodate most members without difficulty. The larger carrot was twelve inches long, and near two inches thick at the base, which I could not fit in my mouth.

Just a few minutes later, I was naked but for my wig, the thinner vegetable easing it's way into my rectum. The sensation was pleasing, bringing my own shaft to its full five-inch length. Crouching on the floor by the bed, I withdrew the orange shaft, and coated my fingers in cold cream. Then I knelt up, laying my head and shoulders onto the bed, and reaching behind with both hands. The fingers of my left hand splayed my buttocks, whilst the creamy fingers of my right pressed against my anal opening.

Two fingers slid in fairly easily, but the thick carrot would be a more challenging implement. I pumped my fingers back and forth, enjoying the sensation of penetrating myself and feeling the tight ring clenching around my fingers. Once I was well-lubricated, I pulled my fingers out, leaving my bottom feeling more than a little empty. I wiped my greasy fingers on a handkerchief I had by for the purpose, and picked up the well-creamed carrot.

The blunt tip nosed at my anus as I pulled at my bottom-cheeks. It slid in without difficulty, but rapidly became quite tight. I pressed on, taking the thick shaft of the vegetable inside me, gasping as my anal opening was stretched.

By the time I had pressed half of the carrot inside me, my bottom felt well-stretched, and I wondered how far I could go. My own shaft pressed against the side of the bed, eager for attention, but both my hands were busy. Rather than simply pushing on, I began to withdraw the root, and then push in, with a gentle pumping action such as a lover might use.

Oh! It felt so good, the rhythmic in and out movements triggering impulses of pleasure to spark from my abused anus. I felt no shame or guilt as I reveled in the pleasure that mistreating my body so gave to me. It seemed quite right that I do this; to penetrate myself so whilst imagining that it was my darkly handsome husband-to-be doing it to me. I could picture him there behind me, pushing his strong, thick cock in and out of my bottom. I released my buttocks to grab my own shaft, pumping it quickly in my clenched fist as my excitement grew.

I felt my orgasm begin, and straightened up, moving my hand up to my glans to catch my sticky ejaculate as it erupted. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement, and turned towards it reflexively as my orgasm came. Penny stood in the servant's doorway, which I had forgotten to lock, staring at me with an expression of shock and confusion. I could do nothing to control myself; and she watched as my hips bucked forwards, and my sperm filled my hands and overflowed, dribbling onto the floor.

Some moments later, when I had control of my body once more, I turned away in horror; and did not see as Penny turned and fled.

---

The rest of that day, I felt physically sick. Penny stuck so close to the housekeeper that I dared not try to talk to her. Whenever she looked at me, an expression of confusion and disgust seemed to cross her face.

I spent the rest of my time curled up on the bed, sobbing miserably. I couldn't even look at the book.

I managed to hide my feelings when Mother came to tell me that Charlotte Bryant had gone home, apparently with the beginnings of a cold. I knew my fate was in Penny's hands now; the hands of a girl whose naked body I had plundered mere days before.

The next day was just four before the wedding. At breakfast, Mother showed me a letter from Uncle Silas. He and Evelyn had had coach trouble, slowing them down, but would meet us in London two days hence. It was cut fine, to be sure! Would Penny keep my secret so long? Or even afterwards - this ploy must be kept from all people forever. Only my journal and I would know!

As I worked carefully on my makeup, I resolved to seek out Penny, and beg her indulgence. I dressed in a fresh pair of stockings, my corset and underskirts, then a pretty light blue dress, decorated with fine silk ribbons. I finished with a pair of soft blue slippers, and twirled, my skirts whirling out around me. As Mother arrived to tighten the corsets and close the back of my dress, I resolved to do whatever Penny wanted to gain her confidence.

"I shall be traveling to town today and confirm plans for the wedding breakfast," said Mother. "You are doing very well Evelyn, and I want you to continue being a good girl."

Her voice wavered momentarily, and I wondered at what emotions she was feeling. No doubt she was as concerned over the wedding, and my sister's attendance as I was.

"I shall, Mother." I replied. "Don't fret Mother, all shall be well!"

I stood and turned, bobbing a curtsey to her with a smile. She looked a little shocked, and I couldn't help but give her a hug, and then kissed her on the cheek softly.

"I will be a good girl, Mother. I know the family is depending on me!"

----

Soon, Mother had left for the day, and I sought out Penny. Speaking with our only other maid at breakfast, Maryanne, I found that Penny was due to spend the first part of the morning cleaning the guest bedrooms.

I found her in our third guestroom, sweeping away the cobwebs that had gathered in the eaves. She looked at me with surprise, and then a little anger.

"What are you doing here - Miss?" she said accusingly, the last word flung like a dagger at my heart. I sank to my knees at her feet, clutching her hand, apologising repeatedly for deceiving her.

She demanded to know why, and I could not hold back; telling her everything.

"My sister ran away, not wishing to wed Mr. Graves, and Mother had me impersonate her to prevent a scandal. Uncle Silas returns with her from Manchester even now. But to hide her flight, I have lived in her room, worn her clothes, and been... courted by her soon-to-be husband."

"Courted? That's not a word your book would use for what you did for him! Another man?"

"But I had to! We are all but bankrupt, Penny. The only way we can pay our debts, and stay here at Croftworth is to wed my sister to Mr. Graves, whose money will support us. I had no choice!"

"Really? Because you seemed to be enjoying... what you were doing... I could see how you looked, the pleasure in your eyes. You didn't resist at all!"

I quailed, hardly able to disagree.

"You are not a man!" she cried. "A man would not dishonour himself so! A man would not have dishonoured me so!"

"Penny, I am sorry! I did not mean to! I thought you were enjoying it!"

Penny was so angry. "How dare you! I thought I was just playing - learning - an innocent with a wiser woman. But in truth, a man was taking advantage of me!"

"No, Penny, I swear! Forgive me, Penny. I will do anything!" I cried.

"Humph!" Penny snorted, turning her back to me and folding her arms.

I softened my voice, pleading gently with her. "Penny, I am so sorry for abusing your trust. It was shameful, as has been my conduct in all ways these past weeks. I beg your forgiveness, and indulgence. Once my sister has been married, I will put this all behind me, and I will leave for Holmshead if you wish me gone."

Dave933
Dave933
907 Followers