Costume Drama Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
906 Followers

Penny turned back, genuinely surprised. Her appearance softened a little.

"I can't think about this now. If you can take one woman's place, you can take another's. Clean the rooms and I will think on it."

She handed me her long duster, and I took it with a nod of my head, happy to be doing something which might mollify her just a little.

Penny disappeared as I dusted, and began cleaning the surfaces with all the efficacy I could.

It was surprisingly busy work simply cleaning a room, and in a half-hour, I had worked up a light sweat by the time Penny returned.

She looked angry still, with thin lips and walking stiffly, so I didn't say much, but meekly did her bidding. We passed the morning cleaning bedrooms, and she put me to scrubbing floors as well.

Slowly, her demeanour softened over the day, and late in the afternoon, she dismissed me with something approaching friendliness.

"Well, you've worked hard today, Evelyn." said Penny. "I shall be needed in the kitchen now, and you may go back to your room. I will see you later."

Dinner that evening was cold cuts of meat pie, and hot potatoes; but I didn't eat too much. Even though I felt sure that Penny wouldn't betray me, I still felt sick to my stomach that she had caught me abusing myself so.

---

That evening, Penny came to my room. She carried a tray of food; piled with bread and meat, and a bottle of wine. She sat in my chair by the fire I had lit, and motioned me over.

"Come on over, Evelyn. Talk to me," she said firmly.

"What do you want me to say? You know it all, my whole pathetic story." I said sadly.

"Yes. But what do you have to say about last night? And the night I came to your room?" she asked plainly. She took a bite of food, and picked up her wine, swirling it around the glass.

"I am so sorry about that, Penny." I sobbed. "I took advantage of you, of your naivety."

Penny's lips firmed up. "Yes, you did." she said a little bitterly. "And I think you should be punished for it."

"Yes, I should" I whimpered pathetically. "Anything, Penny. Please let me make it up to you." I begged, curling up on the floor at her knees.

Penny said nothing for a minute as she sat still, eating her cold cuts. She took a draught of wine as she regarded me coolly.

"I don't see why I shouldn't shout your sorry tale from the rooftops," she said bitterly. "You have stolen my dignity - should you not lose yours?"

"Have I not lost dignity enough, Penny?" I begged again.

She looked thoughtful. "Perhaps. But I think you should lose some more - just to show the truth of your repentance."

"I will do anything Penny. Just do not destroy my family as punishment for my misdeed!"

She took another draught of wine.

"Fine. Then let me see how this pretty picture is made" she said. "Take off your dress."

I hesitated for a moment, and then reached for my buttons. I was able to undo a number of them, and turned, silently asking Penny to help me. With a slight flounce, she did so; unbuttoning me the rest of the way, and loosening the ribbons about my middle. Once these were undone, I was able to slip the heavy dress over my head. Penny went back to finishing her supper.

I felt so ashamed, standing there in my petticoats; although I knew it would but get worse. Slowly, I slipped these off one by one till I wore just my thin shift, and my closest undergarments. Finally, I took off the shift, revealing the hip bustles and tight cream-coloured corset which squeezed my thin form into a semblance of femininity. Below, I wore white cotton stockings, each held to the corset by four pale blue ribbons.

Penny was open-mouthed. "That's amazing Miss Ev...er, Miss Evelyn."

I was rather touched that even now, she used the name she had known me best by. I slipped off the bustles, losing my feminine hips, and then reached down and began to unfasten my garters. One by one, I slid my stockings off, and stood in just my corset and undershorts.

Penny came behind me and unfastened my corset straps, working the tough strap till the corset was loose enough to move. I removed the stuffed pincushions I had hidden there (better than balls of wool, I felt) and pushed it off.

Only my sisters' soft frilled undershorts hid what was left of my body. I did not wish to; and yet, Penny had already seen so much more of me! I had no choice, pushing the soft fabric down as she watched closely.

My manhood hung down, shamefully half-engorged. Was there no humiliation that would not give rise to such a reaction?

Penny bent forwards in her chair, staring at the member between my thighs. I wondered had she ever seen one before?

"It doesn't look like the pictures" said Penny, a little disapprovingly.

"It, er, it gets harder...at times." I said vaguely. I hung my head, naked before my maid, standing in a pile of my sister's undergarments.

"What times?" she asked instantly.

"When I am... When I'm excited." I said shamefaced.

"So Mr. Graves' 'cock' was hard when you took it in your mouth... Was yours as well?" she enquired cunningly.

I nodded.

"So being used as a woman is exciting for men? Or is it just for you?" Penny continued mercilessly.

"I - I know not, Penny" I said. "I have only experienced it these few weeks; and have never heard of any other man in such a situation. Perhaps it is some flaw in me, in my very constitution."

"Perhaps it is being told what to do that excites you." she said perceptively. "Show me how you use your hands to pleasure yourself. That should be exciting."

With dismay, I took hold of my shaft, rubbing gently. I was distraught, but my traitorous shaft quickly erected to its five inch length. Penny studied closely as I pulled the loose skin up and down, the glans appearing and disappearing beneath my foreskin.

"Now, that is more like the pictures here!" said Penny with satisfaction. "Let us try some others..."

She stood and reached into the pocket of her pinafore, and handed me a carrot; eight inches long, and thick at the end. She held it at her waist, like an obscene growth from her belly.

"Do for me as you did for your husband-to-be" she ordered.

I knelt with a sigh, reaching for the carrot with my hand, and slipping it into my mouth. The other hand remained on my shaft, for she had not told me otherwise. I took the stiff vegetable deep into my mouth, bobbing back and forth until my lips brushed against her pinny.

My eyes must have closed, as I had to open them when she next spoke, pulling back. She handed me the book, the pages open. The picture showed one we had looked at a few nights before:

Cunnilungus

The picture showed a woman reclining in a chair, her skirts around her waist, and her legs spread wide. Between her legs knelt a man whose tongue was reaching out to touch the lips of her cunny.

The comments of the wanton women who had contributed to this page were extremely indelicate, and all overwhelmingly positive about men performing this task 'for their ladies' pleasure'.

I looked up from the book to see Penny sitting back onto the chair, at the very edge. She leaned back and opened her legs.

"Come then, Sir." she said. "You who took your pleasure of me shall return it!"

She lay back, breathing hard. I could sense her nervousness, the bravado that stood between her desires and her maidenly modesty. If I refused, she would likely lose her nerve quite quickly.

But would I refuse? I had been as curious as she about this act, albeit from the alternate perspective. Before I knew it, I was leaning forward, my face moving towards her maidenhead.

I could smell her, a sweet and musky scent that inflamed my desires. Cautiously, I reached out with my tongue, and was rewarded with a taste of earthly paradise, of sweet and spicy perfection. I needed no urging to press my face against her sweet cunny, my tongue pressing into her deeply and bringing forth a deep moan from her open lips.

I glanced upwards, but my view was impeded by the bunched skirts, and I could not see Penny's pretty face. I could hear her breathing though; coming now deep and fast. Her excitement was plain, and she moaned again as I stroked my tongue the length of her velvet cleft. More sweet juices seemed to flow, almost as thick as honey, and far more delicious.

I worked away between Penny's trembling thighs, drinking all I could of her sweet nectar till her thighs clamped about my head and a great spasm ran through her for several seconds. She jerked forwards before collapsing limply back into her chair, feebly pushing me back with her hand.

She lay back gasping, not caring how she exposed herself, and my own ardour rose as I jerked harder on my 'cock' until a spasm of my own ran through me, and my member spat thick sperm into the air, and in the hand with which I sought to catch it.

We sat gasping, watching each other in our debauchery as we caught our breath. By God! She was a most beautiful sight, reclining on the seat, her legs wide apart, cunny exposed, and above; her chest heaving with every breath.

Once she had caught her breath, Penny stood, her skirts falling back around her legs.

"Well, Sir" she spoke. "That was well done. I shall keep my peace for now. And I expect regular such service from you till such time as this... facade is no longer continued!"

She held my gaze for several seconds, until I lowered my own, and nodded. She left, walking smoothly out of the servants' door in moments. I was left kneeling naked on the floor, my face sticky from her secretions. On the chair, an orange carrot drew my attention, conspicuous against the frilled fabric.

But I managed to resist temptation, and took myself to bed.

---

My mind was such a-flutter that I hardly noticed the next two days passing. By day, Penny was again the dutiful maid, and called me Evelyn. Each night, she came to my room for my oral administrations. The first night, she had me insert the carrot into myself before licking her on my knees again. The second, she drew a bath, unasked, and took to it herself; having me change into her own dress. Then, I served her as a maid; first washing her smooth back, and then soaping her silken legs as she reclined and lifted them in turn languorously from the water.

As I washed her feet, an impulse came to me, and I kissed them submissively. Penny seemed most pleased with this, urging me to continue; and before long, I was sucking on her toes; my tongue writhing between them and producing from her little shivers of delight.

Tiring of this, she stood and let the water pour off her magnificent body. Again, I was awe-struck by the beauty of her nakedness, and when she commanded me, leapt to obey. I took a small towel, and gently dried her; feeling every curve of her body through the soft fabric. I took particular care of her heavy breasts; and her nipples were swollen hard as I knelt down to dry her firm thighs.

I dried each foot as she stepped from the bath, standing with feet apart on the floor. As I looked up at her, I did not resist at all as her hand curved behind my head and drew it to the cleft between her thighs. I licked deeply, savouring the spicy, earthy flavours of her juices before looking up at the naked curves of her belly, and her heavy breasts hanging over me.

As if reading my mind, Penny told me to stand, and then drew my head to her bosom. My mouth fell against her left breast, and opened naturally to admit her firm pink nipple. As I nursed at her, my left hand stole up daringly to hold her other breast, whilst the other ran down her back to rest over her buttocks.

Penny let me caress her for a short while as I suckled at her breast before leading me to the bed; telling me to lie on my back. The hair of my wig surrounded my head like a halo, as I lay in her maids' uniform like a sacrificial lamb. Then Penny climbed atop me, her knees either side of my head. As she looked down at me, I was again presented with her moist cunny, and needed no telling what to do. She rested atop me, trapping me between her thighs - ah, poor me! - and had me lick at her. She squeezed her own breasts as I licked her to first one, and then several orgasms as she rode my face like one might a horse.

Oh those nights with Penny were heaven!

But reality must intrude, as time marched inexorably onwards. It was two days before the wedding, and no sign of Uncle Silas. My nervousness rose through the day, until as evening fell, a single figure rode on a weary-looking horse, down the gravel path to the house.

It was Silas - alone.

His tale of woe was pathetic! He had found my sister indeed in Manchester - but the very next night, after he had posted his letter, she had drugged him, and tied him to his bed. It was late in the day when the chambermaid found and freed him, and my sister was long gone - along with his money pouch.

She had fled, and it took him a day before he discovered the truth - and that she was on a steamboat, now well out into the Atlantic! My sister was running to the colonies! To America!

I hardly listened the rest of it - how he had needed to sell his horse to pay Evelyn's bills, and buy an old nag to bring him home. How he had half-starved on little more than bread and beer each day. It was true; he was barely half the man who had rode out. But what cared I of his suffering? What of my own? It had all been for naught!

My head span, and as Silas moaned, and Mother cried; I drank a bottle and a half of wine before collapsing into my bed.

---

I had a head full of woes the next day, and begged Penny to brink me milk and honey in bed. At noon, Mother arrived, stern-faced. We must go to face Mr. Graves in London, she said. With luck, and humility, we could at least persuade him not to sue us for breach of contract.

She left me Edwards - my - clothes; breeches and a cotton shirt. They felt so coarse against my skin, I secretly put on my frilled undershorts, and a pair of gartered cotton stockings beneath them. But still, these male clothes felt most strange!

Silas drove us to London in the carriage, arriving there in the late afternoon. Mr. Graves would be staying at the Hyatt hotel that night, so we took there first. We were informed he was in, and waited nervously in the lobby as we were announced.

Mother led the way in, as head of the household, and from behind her I saw Mr. Graves' handsome face welcoming us with a slight smile. After a short welcome, Mother got straight to the point. Evelyn was gone; run away since Mr. Graves' last visit. We had tried to find her, but to naught.

Mr. Graves was thunderstruck! He shouted, and harangued us, and I hung my head in shame, until when I finally looked up, I caught his eye with my own. All of a sudden, he stopped. He picked up his drink with a shaking hand, and finished it with a long draught.

"Madam," he started. "Will you excuse us? I must talk with your son - alone!"

Mother started with surprise, and tried to demur, but Mr. Graves was most insistent. In a minute, Mr. Graves was ushering Mother out of the door, and locking it behind her.

He came back and stood before me, towering over me as I sat quaking in my chair. I looked up nervously, and he drew in his breath.

"My God!" he hissed. "Evelyn!"

My mouth fell open - I was recognised. Seeing my reaction, he staggered back in surprise. "It is true" he whispered. "A man, by God!"

I knew my secret was discovered, and that all our plans were undone. All we could do now was beg. And so I fell to my knees, and clutched at his legs desperately.

"Sir please! We did not intend for this to happen! My sister ran away - and we dared not let you know." I was past the point of no return, and in a dozen breaths, the whole sorry saga was spoken.

Mr. Graves looked white as a sheet, as though he had seen a ghost. He walked over to the dresser, and poured himself a stiff drink, taking half the draught in a single gulp before turning back to me.

"I remember boys like you," he whispered. "In school."

"Boys who were happy to kneel before bigger boys. To give them pleasure with mouth or fingers. Even to bend over for them like maids..."

He walked towards me slowly. "You were such a boy?" he asked.

"N...Never. Till I became Evelyn, Sir. These past six weeks. But... Playing the part of a woman, Sir - and reading your book..."

"Yes - my book. You must have learned much, boy. Tell me, had you ever known the caress of a maiden before?"

"But twice, Sir. In foreign climes" I answered honestly.

"Yet you brought me such pleasure, boy. Pleasure I had not known these twenty years."

Something began to click in my mind. Mr. Graves was a few years shy of forty.

"You knew such pleasures before, Sir - in school?"

He leaned back slightly, his waist pushing forwards. "I was always... one of the bigger boys..."

My gaze fell to the large bulge in his trousers. And he saw it.

"Once more, Evelyn. Taste me once more - you owe me no less." he said demandingly.

He knew me, I now saw. Knew my own desires, the longing within my manly breast. I desired to do exactly as he said - as I always had!

I stared at his swollen crotch, as he reached down and unfastened the buttons of his fly, and slid a hand within. A moment later, his hand withdrew and revealed his large, throbbing manhood; the thick shaft dotted with dark hairs, and the bulbous head as swollen as I had ever seen it.

My mouth slowly opened, as inevitable as the jaws of fate itself. Mr. Graves stood, not moving as I bent slowly forward, smelling the musky scent of his arousal. My lips opened wide as I came close enough to taste him. Still, they were stretched wider still by his hot, throbbing flesh as it slid slowly and gleefully within me.

My eyes closed as I breathed in through my nose, mouth filled with Mr. Graves's turgid shaft. The taste, feel and warmth of him filled my senses; as though I was nothing but a mouth, a warm receptacle for his pleasure.

I moved back and forth, his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I moaned, overcome with the different sensations of sucking him. Despite its erotic potential, I had no awareness of the impropriety of what I was doing. It felt natural, so natural for me to kneel before this man. Submission was what he deserved. What I needed.

I opened my eyes, focussing on the thick shaft before me, as I bobbed along it. It pressed against the back my throat, and I focused on overcoming my reflex to gag. I had done it a couple of times, when I was practising with the carrots. His cock pushed further, and I swallowed. This movement allowed him to press on. I managed to resist the urge to pull back, and his thick shaft slid smoothly into my throat.

Mr. Graves groaned as I swallowed more of his cock, which disappeared steadily within my throat. Finally, my lips moved against the opening of his fly, and between the open flaps of material. His pubic hairs tickled my lips as I pressed on till I reached the base.

I reached up to my neck, feeling my throat bulge as the thick staff within stretched it to its limit. It felt strange, to feel my neck, and know that another man's cock lay within, that he was fucking my throat as he might a woman's cunny.

His hips moved, and I struggled to stay still, then his hands took the sides of my head as he fucked my face. I struggled to breathe, but inhaled at the wrong time, and began to choke. I pulled back, his shaft erupting from my mouth and leaving me coughing; tears streaming from my eyes.

I fell back, coughing weakly and rubbing my eyes.

He watched me, breathing heavily. I looked in his eyes, catching a moment of what might have been tenderness, but it flickered and was gone.

He spoke, roughly.

"So, your talents with your mouth do not desert you. Did you imagine that you might treat me so on our wedding night? That I would not seek to find a woman's purse between your legs?"

Dave933
Dave933
906 Followers