Costume Drama Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers

He paused, looking down as I wiped my face.

"Let me see then, what our wedding night might have brought" he said.

He reached down and pulled me roughly to my feet. In a moment, his lips were against mine; his rough moustache tickling my bare upper lip, and his stubble grazing my chin. He pushed me away a fraction, and his hands gripped my shirt and tore.

With a great tearing sound, my shirt was pulled asunder, and in a moment, he grasped the front of my trousers. Buttons popped and flew away as he jerked open the fly and then pulled the trousers down my thin legs.

He stopped with a start as my sister's cotton stockings and frilled undershorts came into view. He stared at me, exposed in my lewdness.

He was almost on his knees, pulling at my trousers when he froze; and then he began to move again. Slowly now, pulling the trousers down, and off with my shoes. In scant moments, I had gone from fully dressed to clad in thin stockings and women's undergarments. I felt shocked, as did he, by his expression.

I should have felt angered, I suppose. Or terrified. But I felt a strange power as I saw the confused expressions of surprise, worry, lust and anger fight upon his face. He did not despise me, at least. Not at all.

He stood, his cock thrusting manfully out between us, and swallowed. He shook off his jacket, and I stepped forward nervously, reaching out for him. It was his expression that drew me on; a combination of wonder and desire. I knew that he wanted me, and that I wanted him, and felt inflamed by his ardour.

In another moment, I was in his arms.

Our lips were against each other, and they opened; tongues probing gently together. His hands cupped my back, sliding up, and then down, and he stooped so as to cup my lace-trimmed buttocks. The strong hands moulding my pert buttocks brought me fresh surges of ardour, and I clutched at his head, kissing him passionately. And then we were stumbling back, against his heavy desk and reclining. He turned me, so that his upper body pressed down on my own, and I was laid on my back over the desk.

We kissed for another minute before I began to be aware that I desired more, that I wanted his beautiful cock back in my mouth. I pushed him back up into a standing position, and took up my own natural position kneeling at his feet; stocking-clad thighs parted around his legs. My hands took hold of him, delicate fingers wrapping about his swollen meat and squeezing gently as they moved up and down.

He hissed harshly as I kissed and licked his swollen glans. Then my hungry mouth opened, and I slid him between my lips. For a minute or two, I enjoyed the taste and feel of his cock-head, whilst my hands stroked his shaft. Then I took him deep again, past my tongue and into my very throat.

It was a joy to take his shaft so deep within me, and know the pleasure he must feel as he slid in and out of me; and I felt strangely powerful with the power over him that this gave me. We moved together, beat for beat as I pleasured him, and felt the sap begin to rise in his staff.

I wanted a special pleasure of my own, that of tasting his hot spunk, and pulled back to taste his swollen glans once more; the soft smooth head of his phallus already leaking sticky fluids.

Mr. Graves groaned, reaching down to hold me as his hips began to jerk back and forth. The head of his phallus grew further still, before erupting hot semen deep into my mouth. Surge after surge inundated my throat, and I swallowed eagerly, like a babe drinking from the teat.

His spasms began to die down, and I took hold of his mighty shaft, milking the last drops onto my tongue, before pulling him out, and licking him clean. I looked up as I did, and saw such a look of tenderness on his face that I near melted on the spot.

He tucked his Johnson back into his breeches, as I knelt at his feet mutely, not knowing what might happen next. Finally, he put out a hand, and pulled me to unsteady feet.

My shock was complete when he reached into my frilly drawers and touched my own small shaft. He pulled it out from the leg, and then he knelt himself, taking the stiff shaft into his own mouth. One of his hands held the base of my cock, whilst the other slipped back to reach inside the rear of my drawers. He stroked my buttocks, and his fingers crept into the dark cleft between them.

I gasped, and moaned softly as my own shaft was engulfed in his warm mouth. It took but seconds for my excitement to overcome me, and my own orgasm rose.

Mr. Graves pulled back, catching my seed in his hands; rather than taking it in his mouth. I came over and over again into his large hand. He stood, looking at the pool of sperm in his hand as if confused, not knowing what to do with it. I knew though, how best to dispose of such a handful.

I lifted his hand to my mouth, and began to drink.

When I had finished licking his hand clean, he stepped back, staring at me strangely.

"Get dressed, Evelyn." he said dully, and sat heavily on his armchair. He stared into space as I did so, lips moving silently as if reading, or calculating some puzzle. As I finished tucking in my shirt, his eyes lifted, and he gave a small smile and a shrug.

"You had best let your mother back in." he said.

When I did so, I turned back to see that his face was set most grimly, as though a thundercloud had settled there. Even Mother quailed slightly.

"You have deceived me, woman." He began, roughly. "You have abused my trust most harshly, and I should ruin you! I should sue you for breach of contract, and would be within my rights to challenge your son Edward to a duel. For the cruel hurts you have heaped upon me, you could lose your estates, your reputation - do you doubt this?"

Mother shook her head, as meek as I had ever seen her.

Mr. Graves stood, and began to stride the room.

"Your son has confessed everything! It is incredible how you have abused him! And how compliant he has been." he spoke fiercely.

"Now, I am to be humiliated - publicly. My fiancée, absconded rather than marry!" he said bitterly.

"The one saving grace for me is that this was to be a match of mutual advantage, rather than of love."

Mother and I sat silently, but I saw her shoulders relax slightly.

"I would have kept my mistress, of course. And I would have seen no harm had Evelyn had her lovers - discreetly, of course. Now I must be humiliated - and you must lose your home of Croftworth, without my support".

True enough. Our finances were all but gone, and I would bring no dowry.

Mother spoke.

"Mr. Graves, I must most humbly apologise again. We came as soon as we knew..."

"Do not try to trick me, woman! Edward has been playing his sister's role for weeks now! Aye, I know that too. You hoped to get her back, no doubt; but what sort of wife would she have been? Willful, disobedient, possibly even fleeing, to bring me yet greater disgrace! Your son would have made me a better wife!"

I hung my head, until the next words came.

"And he still might, yet"

I looked up, shocked. Mother too, sat bolt upright.

"I have no wish to be disgraced. And all that I really wanted was your family's connections and history. I have a mistress for my comfort."

I stared at him, and Mother asked querulously "But you cannot mean..."

She trailed off under Mr. Graves' steady gaze.

"Your son has shown very willing to do whatever is necessary to be a model wife. Slender and pale, I have no doubt that the truth could be concealed for the foreseeable future. Perhaps with the help of some cosmetics, and a good corsetiere"

I felt dizzy, and sat down. Did he really mean to take me... as his wife?

Mother seemed to gather herself.

"Nevertheless, there are certain things that a man... expects from marriage. From a wife. Things that my son, however convincing a woman, cannot give you."

"Of course not. But you can."

His words left absolute silence in the air. I turned, and saw Mother's mouth hanging open.

Mr. Graves stepped closer to us.

"You have left yourselves no choice - without me, your home is lost, and you are disgraced. With me, you have status, money, and respect."

"Edward will forsake his identity, and live as my wife, tolerating my other... passing fancies... He will serve me in all ways as a wife, taking the place of his sister Evelyn. You will attempt to take Evelyn's place in giving me an heir - at least until one arrives. Either from yourself, or from my mistress. You will seal this agreement here and now, by submitting to me."

"I... I... You cannot..." spluttered Mother.

"You must realise that the real issue is one of an heir. If my mistress were to conceive, the child could be raised by my wife as our own. If not... another possibility - to conceive with a woman of proven fertility...."

Mother moaned softly. I had never seen her look so helpless before.

Mr. Graves spoke softly now. "It is little enough, woman. You expect your children to lie with me. Will you do less, to keep a roof over your head?"

Mother looked up, a little angrily. "And will I lie with you on your wedding night?" she snapped.

"Of course not - Evelyn will. I will enjoy taking her immensely."

Mother's mouth snapped shut, and she turned to look at me. I had never quite seen such a look on her face - hope, despair, joy, resignation, confusion, and even lust.

"Edward?" she said in a soft voice.

She watched me as I considered the proposition. A life with Mr. Graves, as Evelyn. As his wife.

"Evelyn?" Said Mr. Graves. "You understand your decision? You remember our conversation - in the library?"

I remembered. When he showed me what he wanted from a wife. When I took him in my mouth. When I promised to be his whore.

All things considered, it wasn't a difficult decision. I had only one stipulation, to which Mr. Graves was agreeable.

Once I made my decision known, Mother and Mr. Graves developed their plans quickly. Silas was sent back to Croftworth, to fetch the dress. I was sent to sleep in another room.

Mother remained in Mr. Graves' suite that night.

My sleep was fitful. My last night as a single man! Indeed, my last night as a man, it seemed. Tomorrow, I would be a married woman. To a man whose power, whose manliness, whose dominance intoxicated me. Inflamed me. Aroused my very soul.

Tomorrow, I would belong to him forever.

----

The next morning, Mother came to get me ready to be a bride. She was tender as she helped me with my corsets, and makeup. We followed with purest white stockings, and white silk undershorts. Mother called me Evelyn throughout, and we did not discuss the events of the previous night. The night she had spent with my husband-to-be.

Mother did what she could to placate my lingering fears. Most of our relatives had seen neither Evelyn nor I for nearly three years. And Silas had worked through the night to redeem himself; riding to Morningdew to sabotage Charlotte Bryant's carriage. He had sawn three-quarters through the axle - my sister's closest friend would not reach the wedding.

Before long, we were lacing up the back of my wedding dress. Finally, Mother stood and looked me in the eye.

"You are... quite certain about this - Evelyn?"

I took a deep breath, and nodded. "I'm sure, Mother."

She smiled, and smoothed down the dress over the curves of my breasts; once more augmented with soft cushions. She nodded, understandingly.

"That's my good girl. I'm proud of you, Evelyn." She said. She leaned forwards, and kissed me softly on the cheek.

---

The ceremony at Spitalfields was surprisingly short. My new husband was clearly not a very devout man. And I? What would God make of me? I felt happier once the ceremony was over, and we had left the beautiful white church behind. We ate dinner with the guests, and then my husband and I rode together in a fine carriage to our hotel.

We sat together alone in the darkness. We were quite alone - Mother would be taking a number of our relatives back to Croftworth, so she would not join us. Perhaps she would before long - I had no idea what she and my husband had agreed.

Mr. Graves' hand moved slightly, and came to rest on my thigh, possessively, where it remained during our trip back to his hotel.

We walked upstairs together, my hand in his.

Finally, in a grand suite, we were alone.

"Evelyn" he spoke, in his deep voice.

"Huh... Husband." I said, nervously.

"I have been awaiting this moment, Evelyn. Our wedding night together. The night you will give yourself wholly to me."

"Do you understand?" he asked.

I nodded, excited by his closeness, and by the knowledge of what his words meant. I felt my sap rising, a stiffness in my silk-clad loins, and my breathing quickened as he leaned forward to kiss me. Our lips met; tenderly at first, and then with increasing passion as his tongue slipped into my mouth.

His arms were about me, crushing my delicate body against his strong manliness. I felt lost in his embrace as he held me, his mouth against mine.

My hands ran over him too, slipping his jacket from his shoulders as he fumbled with the tied ribbons on my back. His shirt was far easier for me to undo, and after a minute, my face was against his warm, hairy chest; kissing his muscles and seeking out his dark nipples.

My dress was slipped from my shoulders, and fell about my waist. I reached down to unfasten my bustles, and dress and bustles together fell to the floor. I stood in Mr. Graves' arms in my wig, stuffed white corset and silk stockings.

Our hands caressed each other tenderly, and we kissed again. I reached down to unfasten his breeches and push them down. As my hands caressed his thighs, his buttocks, and finally his cock and balls, he kicked off the shoes and breeches around his ankles.

Finally, he stood naked before me, in my virginal white underwear. I stared at him; majestic in his nakedness. He did not need to say a word, as I knelt humbly before him, and took his thick shaft in my hands. I kissed the tip of his penis, and caressed the heavy balls hanging at the base. As I held them in my hands, I opened my mouth wide to take his thick cock deep into my mouth.

His glans filled my mouth, and I swirled my tongue around it, tasting it hungrily. My own cock was stiff in my underwear, as I sucked on him.

I could have spent all night pleasuring him! The feel and taste of his thick shaft was intoxicating, filling me with excitement. Back and forth, up and down. I slipped his cock out of my mouth, kissing the tip of it before licking along it like a child's lollipop.

I slathered down to the base of my husband's mighty rod, to the dark curled forest of hairs, my hand pumping it as my mouth moved back up to the tip. How could it be so pleasurable in so many ways, I wondered. How much more pleasure might it bring me?

My husband towered over me, doubtless enjoying the appearance of his new 'wife' debasing herself to his mighty organ. Finally, he reached down and eased me off his cock, pulling me to stand.

"Ah, Evelyn!" he groaned. "I can stand it no longer! I must have you!" he cried, pulling me to the bridal bed.

He strode around the bed, to grab a jar from the dresser. "On your knees Evelyn. And press your hands against the wall."

I did as he ordered, watching as he scooped a generous portion of cold cream from the jar. He came onto the bed behind me, and I trembled nervously. He was going to take me. To make me his wife in all ways.

I would never be the same again.

His hand pulled the soft frilled underwear down, revealing the curves of my bottom, and the garters connecting my corset to my silk stockings. I had wondered why Mother had guided me to put the undershorts on over the garters, and not the other way around. As my underwear was pulled off along my legs, I understood!

A strong hand pushed between my thighs, and I separated them, accepting the surrender that this was. A moment later, a wet, oily finger pressed against my most private opening. I tensed as the digit pressed on inside me.

Was this how a woman felt? I wondered as the stiff digit separated my sphincter, stroking in and out. He pulled back, and a moment later, two fingers, with yet more oil pressed against me.

My anus stretched as two of my husband's fingers pushed into me. I breathed in sharply as a momentary pain shot through me, and then the sensation of stretching became more pleasurable.

My own cock was swollen now, jutting up firmly underneath me; bouncing against the stiff material of my corset. Mr. Graves continued to stroke in and out of me, and the pleasure grew.

Finally, my husband withdrew his fingers and I felt momentarily empty. He moved behind me, his weight shifting on the bed. One heavy hand came to rest on the small of my back, and the other moved between my buttocks. Finally, I felt a firm mass probing at my anus.

My eyes widened as the thick shaft began to press into me. It was too much! I could not accept it.

My husband spoke. "Press back, Evelyn. Try to tighten yourself for a count of five, and then relax."

I did what he said, clenching my buttocks and sphincter for several seconds before relaxing. Immediately, I felt his bulbous glans part my sphincter, stretching it as never before. My eyes widened, and I cried out as he pushed into me.

"Again, Evelyn." he ordered. "Tighten, and release".

Tears flowed as I struggled to obey, and I heard him gasp as I clenched around him. Then once again, his thick cock pressed inside me.

It was so sore, and yet a sweet edge to the pain as he pushed on. Inch after remorseless inch slid into my bowels as my husband pulled on my hips, and began to fuck me. Gently, he began to rock back and forwards; each time driving a little deeper, a little harder.

The pain began to fade, leaving only the pleasure of his masterful cock shafting me. My breathing eased, and I shuffled my legs wider to ease his passage.

He responded by beginning to move faster. His hard cock sliding more quickly in and out. As he pulled my hips backwards, I began to feel his pelvis begin to brush my buttocks, and I knew he was almost completely inside me.

I began to move myself; pushing back as he pressed into me. My ass felt incredibly full, and yet we pushed on until my husband's belly was pressed firmly against my ass. His cock ploughed into me, now stroking smoothly back and forth.

I groaned loudly with pleasure, finally relaxing fully into the sensations of pleasure emanating from my plundered hole. My cock and balls swung back and forth; perilously close to my own orgasm. Finally, it came, and jets of my seed spurted out onto the blanket beneath me.

My husband's fingers gripped my hips painfully as I felt his thick cock swell in my bowels. He jerked in and out, then froze as I felt his cock grow, stretching my anus further still. I cried out as I felt him shudder stiffly as his thick come shot into me, again and again.

Finally, we both collapsed, my husband half on top of me, onto my bridal bed.

After a couple of minutes, I turned. He shifted as well, and in a few movements, I was snuggled in his strong arms, head against his manly chest. We were both breathing heavily, and our hands caressed each other.

Slowly but surely, my soft touch began to arouse my husband again, and his cock hardened again in my hand. He kissed me passionately, hard lips against mine soft and pouting.

I softly squeezed and teased him with my hand, enjoying the little jerks his belly made as I aroused him. His hand caressed my corsets and stockings; and all the flesh in between. It left my cock to softly squeeze my balls, tight up against the root, before moving below and between my thighs. His fingers pressed into my warm cleft, against my bottom and teasing it anew.

I moaned into his kisses, rolling back and spreading my legs. He rolled on top and between my thighs, lifting himself up onto his hands.

Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers