Costume Drama Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers

I felt so feminine in that moment, my strong husband lying on me, his muscular arms to either side of my head.

He moved against me, his heavy body pressing down on my belly; and his thick cock rubbing against mine. I gazed up adoringly as he reached down and lifted my legs one-by-one up and onto his shoulders.

My breath quickened as he positioned us, he pressing my body into a C-shape as he exposed my bottom to him. He reached down again to position his cock at the entrance to my bowels.

The tiniest of movements, and his cock was pressing inside me again. I moaned, struggling to breathe as my position, coupled with the tight corset I was wearing, made it harder and harder to catch my breath.

Mr. Graves was on his knees, holding my legs up either side of his head as he drove into me again, and again. He moved slowly, his thick cock thrilling me with every veiny inch. Slowly in, and slowly out, his deliberate motions both exciting and teasing. My own cock was hard again, pointing down at my belly as I was bent near in half.

I gasped passionately (and a little deliriously), delighted by the sensation of being so helplessly plundered by my strong and manly lover. He controlled me completely, making me into a puppet for his every desire.

He quickened his pace, back and forth just an inch at a time; his quick thrusts driving me to a frenzy of excitement. I clutched at my own legs, holding myself widely open and wanton for him. Spasms of pleasure surged from my plundered bottom as my orgasm approached; and we gasped and moaned together as we came close to a simultaneous orgasm.

I jerked helplessly as my orgasm came, splattering come over my virginal white corset. As it did, Mr. Graves bellowed, thrusting one last time deep inside me. His cock stretched my bottom to its very limits as he filled it with his hot come.

We were frozen in tableau for several seconds. My orgasm crested and rolled like thunder again and again as my husband's thick shaft twitched again and again inside me. Finally, he slumped, sliding to the bed next to me.

My legs fell exhausted to the bed, and I rolled over onto his chest.

-----

I smiled as Redoaks came into view. My new home. The broad wings seemed to embrace us as our carriage rattled down the drive.

The whole staff was displayed out before the house to greet their Master and his bride. A footman opened the door, and after my husband, I stepped out and was presented to the gathering as "Mrs. Evelyn Graves".

The butler led us up the steps into the entrance hall where someone was waiting for us.

Penny curtsied to us, holding the hem of her dress (I recognised it as one of my sister's) daintily. I laughed, and gave her a warm embrace.

My one demand. A companion. Penny would be my live-in companion and - when my husband was away - my 'chaperone'.

Back on my husband's arm, I smiled joyfully as he led me into our home.

The End...

Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers