Costume Drama Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I could do no more than kneel there, revelling in the sensations and feelings he was re-awakening for me, but as my excitement rose, I did what I could to add to the pleasure that his gasping grunts told me he was already experiencing - pushing myself back to meet his forward plunges, swivelling my hips when he had just his cock-head inside me, bracing myself when his thrusts became just that much more forceful.

But Greg did prove to have one more surprise in store for me.

I could of course tell when he was finally approaching his orgasm; his gasps becoming more staccato, the tension in both his body and his cock dramatically increasing - so of course I fully expected him to do what in my experience all men did at that time, speed-up both the pace and force of his thrusting - and in anticipation that this one might be even more powerful than his previous ones, braced myself even more securely.

But he didn't! Instead he reverted to moving just his cock-head slowly back and froth between the clinging wetness of my pussy-lips.

Moving it slower, ever slower. Relentlessly, but still insistently. Presumably thrilling at the intensity of feelings he got from having my pussy-lips grazing just that most ultra-sensitive part of him.

Then I heard him suck in a hissing gasp of air - and hold it - felt his whole body tense even more tightly, felt the throbbing beat in his cock grow stronger, and the pressure as his cock-head became even more swollen. Then, with a sobbing cry that seemed to come from deep within the very core of him, he came - once, twice, three times I felt his cock jetting its load inside me. Then, and only then, he fucked me - almost frenziedly - until I too climaxed, several times - and I feel sure that he did yet again.

Again we rested, that time amidst a jumbled untidiness of wetly rumpled sheets, and again refreshed ourselves with another couple of juices. 'I'll have to leave soon.' I said sadly when we'd recovered some semblance of more normal alertness.

'I realise that, darling.' He said regretfully. 'But before that, can we discuss how and when we can meet again, please? What I think we've shared is far too precious to lose now.'

Of course I'd known it was a question that had been inevitable, but one that I had until then successfully managed to push aside. 'I feel much the same Greg - but it's not as easy as that, you must know that.' I replied, defensively.

'Of course I do, but if you feel the same way - as you just said you did - surely we can find a way.'

'I'll have to think about it darling, just give me a little time - will you?'

'Of course I will - just don't keep me dangling for too long.'

And with that - with me having to make what might turn out to be one of the most critical decisions of my life - we showered, dressed and a short time later, Greg drove me home again.

To be continued...

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

12