Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balaak
Balaak
313 Followers

There was no ramming, slamming, or screaming. This was all about taking our time to satisfy our lust and enjoy something that wasn't supposed to happen and probably would never happen again. I gave Katy the best and most thorough fucking I could. She responded with moans that seemed to erupt from places within her that were so deep and forgotten that I knew her husband had never heard them. I moaned back in passion as I thrust my penis slowly in and out of her. Seeing her beauty beneath me, I was overwhelmed with the gift she was giving me. She was giving me something that she had promised only to Rick. I felt a wave of emotion and lust over the generosity implicit in her act. I leaned up and kissed her deeply. The kiss was passionate, probing, and sensual. Not only was I fucking her, but I was owning her passion.

I looked down to watch my shaft repeatedly violate her and when I looked back up, her eyes had partially closed. All I saw were the whites of her eyes. She really enjoyed this and I was bursting with happiness that I was able to give it to her. She felt so good inside - all wet, warm, and soft. I loved the feel of her vagina, it was heaven. I didn't want to, but with relish, I felt the building tickle down in my feet that my orgasm was approaching. Every nerve seemed to be drawing breath as my thrusts quickened. When I thought my nerves would burst, they began to tickle and convulse.

My breathing seized up as my orgasm built toward it's crest. Katy was so delirious that I couldn't ask her if I needed to pull out. Everything in my body told me to pump my prick into her deeper. I wasn't going to stop now. I wasn't going to pull out. Katy seemed to unconsciously know that my time was near. Her eyes didn't open, but her body responded beneath mine with energy and vigor. She pumped back with long lusty movements that left me feeling like she was the one fucking me!

The world around me tilted and my vision swam as I felt the muscles in my body convulse in one long pushing motion. It rippled up from my toes, down from my neck and shoulders, rushing towards my super-sensitive hip joints. The rippling pushed at my crotch and I sank my shaft all the way into Katy's pussy. At my farthest, straining reach, my penis ejaculated my sperm directly into her. With suddenly frantic convulsions, I tried to push my squirting cock even deeper. Sperm shot out of me and gushed all over Katy's cervix. Katy's moans turned to wildly approving wails as she used her body to milk my engorged shaft. She could feel the sperm squirting into her and she clung harder to me in acceptance of my deposit. The convulsions rippled back out from my hips in a backlash effect and sent reverberating tickles out to my toes and back again. Just when I thought I was done, the ripple hit back at my hips and I quickly strained to shove my shaft in deep again. More sperm shot out of me and into her pussy again, as if to make sure that she had received enough seed in there.

I collapsed onto a suddenly laughing Katy and we laughed together in relief and orgasmic exhaustion. Neither of us knew what to say after we had sat up, but our smiles said what needed to be said. We had shared something against what someone else would wish, but between the two of us, we had made the decision to give and receive as adults had done for centuries.

The party was a hit for me, finally, but the rest is difficult to come to terms with. I talked to Debbie over the next few days. I had come to realize that you can't put a logical face on everything. Her actions at the party had a number of factors, none of which were related to any unhappiness with me. Oh, I had tried to ask why she had done it, but she responded with the only answer she could, that being that she didn't know why. Of course she didn't. There was no rational decision to do what she did. She just allowed passion and lust - her feelings - to lead her along. It took my experience with Katy to see that. Debbie feels guilty, although I tried to tell her that I forgave her for it. She feels the need to punish herself for the sake of tradition, I suppose.

You can guess, I'm sure, that I did not tell Debbie that Katy and I were guilty of the very same thing. Only a fool would have. A smart man knows to keep his mouth shut at certain times. This was one of those times. If I had told her, this wouldn't be a mutual "let's work this out together" situation. No, it would suddenly turn into one-sided "asshole men" doing totally unforgivable things.

If there is a next year's Halloween party for me, I will attend with pleasure. And if Debbie is found again to be chasing lust, well, I guess I'll at least be expecting it. With luck and a few other things, I might turn next year's party into something really big. What other things? A camera to take pictures of Debbie's infidelity, exposure of said pictures to people involved, and the will to wreck as many marriages as possible. I would destroy the lives of at least a dozen individuals and then I would steal Katy.

The destruction would even be approved by the relatives of those involved. Society is funny that way. There's nothing like several good kicks when a person is down, to keep them down, and then to remind everyone for the rest of their lives that the adulterer's life is over. It's a sanctioned power trip that allows us cuckholds to appear morally superior. I was in a win-win situation.

Balaak
Balaak
313 Followers
12