Costume Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up when Scott gets Callie home.
4k words
4.69
72.8k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

* * * * *

Once inside I turned on a couple of lights and headed to the bathroom. I'd worn some costume makeup and it was starting to drive me nuts.

"Make yourself comfortable, I need to wash this stuff off" I said over my shoulder. I indicated where the guest bathroom was in case she needed it.

I kicked off my boots and stripped off the shirt to my costume and tossed it in a chair. I went in the bath and washed up, returning to the living room in only a couple of minutes wearing just my pants. Callie was still standing, just looking around. She'd kicked off her sandals I saw, making her look even shorter than before.

"Very nice place you have" she said, not knowing what else to say I suspect.

In silence I walked over to her and grabbed her. Not roughly, but not gently either. I kissed her hard on the mouth. She was very responsive. Quickly her hands were caressing my chest and our tongues were dueling in each other's mouth. We stayed locked in our embrace for a long time. When we finally broke we were both breathing hard. I was unquestionably getting very worked up.

I moved her to arms length and undid the rope belt that was cinched at her waist. With that gone her costume was nothing more than a flimsy cloth shift that hung from her shoulders. I reached down and grabbed the bottom of it slowly raising it upward.

She smiled at me as she raised her arms over her head to facilitate its removal. She'd evidently taken the end of any teasing agreement to heart, which was good. My eyes followed the hem from her thighs, up over her hips. Her stomach was flat and hard, but I already knew that. And as the dress exposed her chest I got my first glimpse of her large dark nipples. Her tits were, if anything, even more spectacular than I'd imagined.

She was left with just a white lace thong, which I hooked with my thumbs and slid down those fantastic legs, at which point I learned one more thing. She had a totally bald, and quite beautiful cunt

She is an astounding, sexy broad. Positively made for sex!

I dropped the material behind her and grabbed her ass, one cheek in each hand, pulling her to me and our mouths devoured each other again. Her massive bare tits pressing against my naked skin for the first time. Once more we held our embrace for a long while.

I released her ass and slid my hands upwards around her hips and over her flat stomach on their way to her tits. Not breaking the kiss just yet, I started kneading her tit flesh and rubbing her already hard nipples. She started to moan into my lips.

Finally I pulled my tongue from her mouth and started licking one nipple while continuing to tweak the other. Her moans increased.

Slowly the licking turned to nibbling, the tweaking to pinching. Still the moans increased. Her nipples had become little steel nubs that stuck out nicely from the middle of the dark areolas. I would alternate, mouth to one, hand to the other. Each time I switched I increased the pressure which I applied. After several cycles I was biting and pinching rather hard.

Her moans continued, while there was a bit of a catch in her breath, the sounds were still those of sexual excitement and pleasure. Just before I moved on to the next part of my plan I pinched one and bit the other HARD. She yelped, as much in surprise as pain, but it certainly had to hurt. I didn't hold it though, just applied the assault to her nipples for an instant.

As I looked back at her face I saw a turmoil of emotion. Lust to be sure. Excitement. And still a measure of fear at the unknown of what was to come.

I knew the next few minutes would be crucial.

"Remove my pants" I ordered.

Her mouth turned up as she complied and slid them down my legs and held them for me to step out of.

"Now my boxers" I continued.

She quickly complied and as she lowered them exposing my cock for the first time, her face was near at the level of my crotch. I smiled at her reaction, one I've experienced many times.

She gasped, as if seeing something she didn't quite comprehend.

"My God! I felt you were large when we danced, and just now as we embraced, but I had no idea! It's so BIG!" she almost panted.

I was semi-erect. I suspected she didn't realize I wasn't fully hard yet, but I knew it had more to grow. About two more inches and it would swell more too, and get even harder.

"Touch it, it isn't completely hard yet" I instructed.

She hesitated, out of disbelieve I imagine.

I repeated, "Touch it, I said!"

She did. Gently, as if it were fragile. She ran her fingertips from the base to the tip. She used one hand to cup my balls and began to feel the large mushroom head. I couldn't help it, it was my turn to moan. That was all the encouragement she needed. She began to stroke it with both hands, slowly and sensuously, as it continued to expand.

"My God!" she exclaimed in a whisper, "It's amazing. It's beautiful!"

She was enthralled. I'd experienced it before.

"Now lick it!" I directed.

There was no hesitation, she added her tongue to the experience. Licking up the shaft, around the head, over my balls, then repeating it. The second time she licked right around the corona and then treated the darkening head as if it were an ice cream cone.

I couldn't help but shudder. She immediately did it again, clearly pleased at the reaction she had caused.

I needed to move forward, I was in such a state I wasn't going to last long under her ministration. Normally, I have excellent staying power and control, but this first time with this beauty and the extreme erotic atmosphere of it all was not going to allow me the control I wanted just then.

"Suck it, take it in your mouth and suck it!" I demanded.

She whimpered, then spoke, "God Scott, I can't. It's too big!"

"You are going to take it in your mouth and suck until I cum!" I said loud and stern.

She looked up at me with total lust, "Really, I don't think I can!" she said with a quiver in her voice.

"You have me so turned on I couldn't last long in your cunt right now. The first time I fuck you I'm going to do it long and hard. So much so that you squeal! Now suck the cum out of my cock before I ram it down your throat!" I nearly yelled. This was going to be the moment of truth.

And then she placed it to her lips and started to engulf the head. She had trouble at first, just barely able to get her lips over the end of it. But she kept trying, and stroking, and soon she had the entire head in her mouth. She licked and pumped and it felt fucking wonderful, even though almost none of the shaft was inside her lips.

After a minute or so she was able to take a little more so that an inch or two of the shaft was inside her mouth. I could feel the head against the back of her mouth, she was struggling, but clearly dedicated to the task. It was all I could do to resist grabbing her head and fucking her mouth brutally.

I was moaning and couldn't help thrusting my hips, but I let her control the pace and depth as much as I could. Finally she slipped her tongue under the head and licked that spot right where the cleft joins the shaft. That was too much!

"FUCK! I'm going to cum!" I warned her.

She didn't let up.

In another instant we could both feel my cock start to spasm. I could tell she was about to pull away. I grabbed her head and held it on my cock, not shoving any deeper, but not letting her pull off either.

"SWALLOW!" I roared.

There was a garbled noise that came from her throat, but I wouldn't relent.

"SWALLOW!" I howled again.

And then it began. My balls contracted and the first glob of cum erupted from the tip of my cock. I felt her choke but still I held her head tightly.

"SWALLOW!" I yelled yet again.

And swallow she did. She began to suck and swallow for all she was worth. Shot after shot of thick cum filled her mouth and she gulped and sucked as best she could, managing to control the choking and gagging.

The sensation was extraordinary. The force of my orgasm, the feeling of her mouth, and especially the powerful feeling of knowing I had conquered this sexual animal, were all positively narcotic.

Finally the contractions stopped and I released her head. She was gasping for air and choking slightly. Cum was running down her chin, but she'd managed to swallow most of it. She may never have had one that big in her mouth before, but this girl was no stranger to cocksucking!

I was barely able to stand.

I finally sagged into a chair.

"That was fantastic!" I exclaimed.

I was rewarded with a smile of pride. She more or less crawled to where I was and draped herself over me.

"That was incredible, I've never experienced anything like that in my life!" she said.

After another moment she spoke softly, "Was that the lesson you were going to teach me?"

"No, that comes next, while I recover enough to fuck you senseless!" I said still catching my breath.

She got that look of fear and lust combined, again.

As I continued to recover I started to fondle and play with her breasts. Then for the first time I touched her cunt. She shivered. She was sopping wet, as I'd expected. I persisted for a few more minutes, getting her even more worked up for what was still to come.

I decided it was time. I went into the bedroom to get a couple of things. When I returned holding them she looked apprehensive to say the least.

"Stand up" was all I said.

She did.

"Hold your hands out"

Again she complied in silence.

I attached a pair of cuffs to her wrists. Without any delay I led her to a part of the room where a plant hung. I took it off the ceiling hook and set it aside.

"Raise your arms," I said firmly.

She hesitated, but after only a few seconds slowly lifted her hands over her head. I attached the cuffs to the hook. She had enough slack to move slightly and could stand flatfooted, but wasn't going anywhere until I released her.

Without a sound I began to tweak and pull on her nipples. Not hard enough to hurt, yet, just enough to get her moaning again. I kept it up until she was squirming, then paid some attention to her wet snatch. I slipped a finger deep inside her searching for her G spot, which I easily found. I was rubbing it as my thumb stroked her clit. She was positively gushing juices by then.

It didn't take long before she was wantonly thrusting her hips trying to increase the stimulation on her clit. I made sure to keep the pressure light and frustrating. I had no intent of letting her cum before I buried my cock balls deep inside her, but I wanted her frustratingly close.

I could feel my cock starting to swell slightly. I was very fortunate in that my recovery time between cumming and being able to get fully hard again was usually quite short, but after cumming recently, my staying ability was extraordinary. I really did intend to do as I'd told her and fuck her long and hard. I wanted her to know she'd been royally fucked when I was through. If she could walk normally in the morning, I'd have fallen short of my goal.

When I figured she'd cum with much more stimulation I pulled my hand away. She groaned loudly. Her eyes were glazed.

"You see now that it's not nice to be teased" I chuckled as I started to pinch her nipples again.

"Oh GOD Scott, please make me cum!" she pleaded.

"Oh no sweetheart, you have a very long way to go before that!" I teased.

"You still have an important lesson to learn!" I continued.

"I've learned my lesson, really!" she moaned.

"Oh no, this pretty ass of yours, that you so love to grind into guy's crotches needs a little object lesson too!" I laughed as I move around behind her.

And with that I started to slap her ass. I'd decided not to give her a safe word because I figured with no experience at this, she'd use it before she'd had the full experience I felt she needed. I trusted myself to be able to tell how far I could go.

At first I was barely even slapping her, more like patting. After the first few she started to moan again. Certainly not in any pain or even discomfort. I kept it up, moving around so that I was covering both cheeks. After a while the skin was starting to barely get pink. As time went on I very slowly increased the strength of my strokes.

Soon the slapping noise had increased and I was sure she could feel a bit of sting, though she was moaning even more than before. Once her ass was nice and pink all over, and quite sensitive I was sure, I really stepped it up. Slapping her hard enough to leave handprints.

Now she was moaning but there was a mixture of 'OWs' in there as well. She was also starting to squirm and dance around a bit. That's when I really turned up the heat.

Now I was slapping hard, really hard. It was stinging my hand so I knew what it must feel like on her ass. In fact her ass was getting quite red, and also warm to the touch.

"Scott, stop! That hurts. It REALLY hurts!" she was getting quite vocal.

I didn't ease up one bit, in fact while I didn't hit her any harder I was raining the blows down even faster.

"GOD Scott, PLEASE! It hurts, PLEASE STOP" she begged as she jumped around trying ineffectively to avoid the blows.

"NO MORE, PLEASE! OH PLEASE!" she wailed, clearly in real pain now.

I continued just a minute longer and then stopped.

Her breathing was raspy, her eyes watery, but she hadn't actually cried.

Menacingly I moved in front of her and nearly nose-to-nose I growled, "Maybe next time you want to wiggle that ass against some poor aching cock, you'll think twice. If I ever catch you doing it again it will be the belt next time!"

"And the way you show off and jiggle these tits. Rub them up against a man. They need a little lesson too!" I sneered.

Her eyes went wide as the realization of my meaning sunk in.

"No! Not that! Please anything but that!" she cried out.

I hefted the left one in my left hand and smartly brought my right hand down catching the top and most of the nipple.

She let out a scream.

I applied two more to her left tit before switching to her right and giving it the same treatment. Since I didn't intend to give her very many, they were hard stinging blows right from the get go.

She was screaming, but nothing coherent and tears were streaming down her cheeks by the time I stopped. Her chest was heaving with labored breathing. The whole thing had turned me on so much, I was hard already and ready to bury my cock in her hot little box.

I looked in her eyes and in an even voice asked, "Have you learned your lesson?"

Still sobbing she just nodded her head up and down.

"If I stop now and untie you will you behave?" I asked in the same voice.

Her breathing was becoming more regular and she'd stopped sobbing.

"YES, OH YES, I promise!" was her quick reply.

Then with a slight grin I went on to what would be the most critical part of the night, "Are you ready to get fucked now?"

I held my breath, believing, but not certain, that I knew how she'd respond.

A small grin came to her face and she simply nodded yes.

I quickly undid her and swept her up in my arms, carrying her into the bedroom and laying her gently on the bed. I wasted no time in crawling up between her legs and slipping a finger in her lovely twat. As I'd hoped, she was absolutely drenched.

She instantly began moaning loudly, all attention to her tits and ass temporarily forgotten.

I fingered her clit a little before guiding my throbbing cock to her hole. She was so fucking wet I just pushed steadily and was balls deep inside her with a single stroke. At that point I started to stroke in and out quickly building speed.

"Oh GOD! Oh GOD! FUCK ME, SCOTT, PLEASE FUCK ME!" she wailed.

Naturally I was all too pleased to oblige.

It couldn't have been more than a minute before she came the first time, screaming out as her whole body shuddered and her cunt pulsed around my cock. It felt like she was milking me, but I knew I could keep it up for quite a while before I'd cum myself.

I just kept fucking her harder and faster. As soon as her first orgasm passed she started fucking back too! I swear she had an orgasm about every two minutes. She was getting looser and looser and I was pounding hard and fast.

"Yes, Oh FUCK YES!" she kept yelling over and over in between cumming.

Sweat was pouring from my body with the effort, as it was from hers. I kept fucking and fucking and she kept cumming and cumming, each one seemingly stronger than the last. She was shaking so hard when she came that her tits were wobbling like big mounds of Jell-O.

I swear we fucked like that for a solid 30 minutes before I felt it start! It didn't start in my balls, it started in my toes. I felt a flush creep up my legs and into my groin, and then with a primal scream I started to pump what felt like quarts of cum deep inside her cunt.

I kept pounding away and she started to cum again too. Without question it was the most violent orgasm of them all. She started to tremble and then shake and finally she nearly bucked me off she was cumming so hard.

Finally when we had both stopped cumming, which seemed like it lasted for a minute or more, I collapsed half on top and half beside her, trying not to crush the air out of her. My cock was still buried deep inside her spasming cunt. Both of us were gasping for air as if we'd each just run a marathon, which in a way, we had.

She was like a rag doll, fully spent. I was nearly the same. I figured she must have cum at least ten times.

At last we'd both started to breath normally and our hearts had stopped pounding. I pulled the covers over us and we were asleep almost instantly, my semi hard cock still inside her.

I woke in the morning, having slept like a log through the entire night. As I opened my eyes and gather in the sight of Callie, the memories of the night before came flooding in. She had been one of, if not THE best fucks I'd ever had. For a first time it was extraordinary to be sure.

I watched her sleep, the sheet covering her large breasts, rising and falling with her even breathing. She was unquestionably one of those rare women who looks fantastic first thing in the morning. I began to formulate my plans for the morning. I intended a little more action before taking her back to pick up her car.

I slipped out of bed quietly and went into the guest bath, so I wouldn't wake her. When done there I slipped into the kitchen to put on the coffee. I got out some equipment and toys I planned to use on her.

I was about half way through my first cup when she appeared, wearing one of the terrycloth robes that hangs on the back of my bathroom door. Even wrapped up in an amorphous, oversized robe she looked astoundingly sexy.

"Good morning, coffee?" I said lightly with a smile.

She returned the smile as she slid across the floor in my direction.

"Good morning yourself! No thanks, I never acquired the taste" she replied.

"I might have some tea?" I offered.

"No that's okay" she said.

By that time she'd reached where I was leaning against the counter. She wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a major lip lock on me.

When she withdrew, she said in a slightly husky voice, "I've NEVER been fucked like that in my life!"

12