Costume Party Ch. 05

Story Info
After dinner things turn out different than imaginable.
4.1k words
4.72
41.4k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

We arrived at the restaurant just a few minutes early. I pulled up to the valet parking stand and got out. The kid helped Becky with her door. He looked about 16, though I'm sure he was older. He came around to get in and park the car. I had the keys in my hand, no way was I letting him drive my car.

"Where's Willie?" I asked him pleasantly.

"Oh, he's here. I think he's taking a break. I'll get it for you" he said way too eagerly.

"Go get him. Please" I added as an afterthought.

I could tell he was disappointed, maybe even a little insulted, but you don't keep a job at this place by not catering to every whim of the customer. It was only a minute or so and Willie, a tall black man in a tux, came out the door.

"Scott! It's been a while!" he said with his patented smooth style.

"It has indeed. How's tricks?" I asked, tossing him the keys.

"Can't complain. I'll take good care of your baby" he joked with an easy smile.

"Thanks"

And we headed to dinner. The doorman had the door before we got there. The hostess was waiting with menus and took us straight to the window table I'd requested.

Once we were seated I asked Becky if she'd ever been to the place before. The name is Girard's. It's the original 'classy' place in town. In my opinion, and that of a lot of others, the best eatery we have. The food is exquisite, the atmosphere and service unsurpassed and the view of the lake is worth the price all by itself. That's why I asked for this specific table.

"No, I never have, but I've always wanted to. Is it as good as I've heard?" she said.

I sensed she was impressed, but by no means overwhelmed. She acted as if she was use to places like this. I figured she probably was.

"I'm glad to be able to take you somewhere new then. I think it's that good, we'll see what you think" I replied.

By that time, of course, the maitre d' had arrived.

"Scott, so nice to see you again. Would you care for something to drink?" he asked, all style.

I didn't go there that often, maybe a couple of times a year, but I swear to God the man remembered the names of anyone who'd ever set foot in the place. It was a nice touch.

"Becky?" I still didn't know if she drank.

"I'll have a white Zin please," she ordered.

I personally am not a big wine drinker, though I do enjoy a nice glass on occasion, but have a thing about 'pink' wines. Oh well, to each her own.

Instead I ordered my standard beer, "Heineken for me Peter"

"Very well" and he disappeared.

Moments later an Asian woman delivered two glasses.

"Cheers!" I said, tipping my glass towards her.

"Cheers!" she repeated with a warm smile.

We dined slowly, having several courses each. The food and service were as wonderful as always. The company was fantastic as well. She was extremely easy to talk to and we were getting along amazingly well.

I learned a great deal about her over the course of the evening.

I'd been right earlier about her age. She'd only recently graduated from nursing school and was just 22. Seven years younger than me, and younger than most women I'd dated, but she was far more experienced and sophisticated than most women several years older.

She came from a very wealthy family. Her parents owned the townhouse and had let her live there while in school. She was staying on there while she got herself established in her career.

She admitted to a very limited social life. She'd been a bit of a tomboy when younger and a self avowed 'book worm nerd' in school. She'd certainly gone out some, but just hadn't ever met anyone to get serious about.

"In fact that party last week was the first time I've done anything in quite a while" she said.

"Well, since you've mentioned the party, I really feel bad about what happened!" I said, somewhat uneasily.

"Forget it, I have. Really! That's not why I brought it up. I'm just glad you tracked me down again" she said, clearly sincere.

"Thanks, me too!" I said with a big grin.

Neither of us ever mentioned the incident again.

We chatted on and on, the conversation flowing easily and covering just about everything. I don't remember the last time I got to know anyone so well in a single evening.

By the time we finished desert it was a little after 10:00. I could hardly believe we'd been there three hours.

I paid the check and we headed to the door. Peter appeared and wished us well. The door opened as if it were the kind at the grocery store. It wasn't, of course, the doorman simply anticipated every customer's need.

Willie had the Porsche right in front, running and both doors open. He got mine and the young kid got Becky's. I gave him a large tip, as always.

"You have a nice evening and come back and see us soon!" he said.

"Thanks Willie, you take care" I replied.

And off we drove. We were back at Becky's house in just a few minutes, most of the trip driven in silence. We'd evidently already talked about nearly everything.

"So, what'd you think?" I asked, not fishing for a compliment.

"You were right, it's fantastic" she replied.

We pulled up in front of her place and I got her door and walked her to the house. She didn't invite me in, which I hadn't really expected to be honest. I held her and we had a very nice, but not overly steamy kiss.

"I had a great time Scott, thanks" she beamed.

"Me too! I'd like to see you again" I said.

"I'd like that. Give me a call," she said warmly.

"Count on it" I said happy with her reaction.

With that I was off.

It wasn't all that late for a Friday night, and even though I'd had a great time, maybe because of that, I didn't feel like going home to an empty house just yet. I headed over to Henry's for a nightcap and to see if I could catch the end of the game. When I got there the lot wasn't very full, so I parked well away from other cars. I tossed my tie and coat in the back and undid the top couple of buttons on my shirt. While I enjoy dressing up on occasion, ties just aren't me.

I walked through the door and glanced up at the big screen. The game had just ended and the good guys lost, again. Somewhat self-consciously I looked around to see if Nina was there. While it wouldn't have mattered, somehow I preferred that word didn't get back to Callie I'd gone to the bar after our date. I knew I was just being silly. In any case there was no sign of her and that red hair was hard to miss.

On the other hand, I most certainly didn't expect what I did see. Out on the dance floor was Callie. I wondered if she was with a date. I'm not at all the jealous or possessive type, and after all, I'd just come from a date myself, but I didn't want to go over and talk to her if she was. I decided I'd sit in a corner where I could watch her but not be seen until I figured out if she was with someone or not.

I ordered a cognac and sipped at it as I watched her dance. She was wearing a tight, short skirt and a skintight knit top. She looked VERY hot and I'm not talking about the temperature. As I watched for a while, it became clear she wasn't with anyone, at least not a date. She had danced with a different guy almost every song. Just like at the party the week before there was a large group clambering to be next.

As I watched her, I started to laugh out loud. She was grinding herself against her dance partner every song and leaving each guy hot and bothered. I had never actually expected that she'd be cured of her teasing ways, even after last Saturday, but I was sure neither of us expected I'd catch her at it again, at least not so soon.

I kept chuckling to myself as I watched. An idea started to form in my nasty little mind.

The DJ took a break and I saw her sit at a table alone. She had her back to me. A few different guys approached her and spoke. It was clear they each wanted to join her, but she evidently said no to them all.

After a few minutes I could see that the DJ was about to head back to the booth, I decided now was the time. I got up and quickly walked across the room to her table. Approaching her from behind. Without saying anything I stepped around it and sat in the other chair. She looked up with an annoyed expression, but it quickly spread into a big grin.

"I certainly didn't expect to see you here tonight!" she said.

"Nor I you" I said smiling too.

"I was just on my way home and decided to stop for a nightcap," I explained, even though I didn't feel the need.

I wasn't going to waste any time.

"I see you didn't learn your lesson very well!" I said without smiling any longer.

First confusion, then apprehension clouded her face.

"Uh, how long have you been here?" she said, figuring where I was headed.

"Plenty long enough to watch you wiggle that cute ass of yours against several different guys" I replied evenly.

Then without giving her time to react I continued, "I told you what was going to happen if I caught you doing that again. Looks like our date is going to start a little early. Let's go!"

With that I stood and reached for her arm, genuinely uncertain as to what her reaction was going to be.

"OH God!" she exclaimed.

I took her by the arm, firmly but not roughly and put pressure on her to stand up. To my pleasant surprise she did exactly that. I guided her toward the door without another word and she moved without objection. We crossed the parking lot to my car. I opened the door and spoke for the first time since standing up.

"Get in!"

Again she did as told, without hesitation or a sound.

I got in the car and started to drive.

Finally she spoke, "Wh, where are we going?"

"I think you know. I told you what would happen!" I said without emotion.

Again, "Oh God. Please no Scott" she whimpered.

I didn't respond.

When we got to my place I hit the garage remote and pulled inside. I came around and opened her door and again took her arm. I guided her into the house. The garage door enters onto a hallway right off the living room.

Still in silence we entered the room. I released her arm and finally spoke again.

"Stand right there!"

I went to the closet and pulled out the horse.

It was as if she were hypnotized. I don't know if it was shock or what, but she was doing exactly what I said.

"Get undressed, now!"

This was going to be the final test. If she stripped then I knew she'd do whatever I said. Damned if she didn't start to pull off her top. I was now the one hypnotized. It had been less than a week, but it was as if I was seeing that magnificent body for the first time.

In a minute she was stark naked.

"Come over here" I ordered.

This time she didn't move, but I knew that she would.

"W, wh, what are you going to do?" she said shakily.

"Jesus! I know you aren't stupid! You know exactly what I'm going to do"

Pointing at the horse I barked loudly, "Over here! NOW!"

She started to walk.

"Lay over it!"

And again, she did.

Even as I was strapping her to it she started to beg, "Please Scott, don't do this! PLEASE DON'T!"

I ignored her. Once I had her secured, I went to the bedroom to get the belt I wanted. It was heavy leather and wide, designed for wearing with jeans. I was back in less than a minute.

I walked up behind her and started to rub her ass. After a minute I slid a finger down her crack and across her slit. I was very pleased, though not surprised, to find her juices flowing hard.

She knew I was about to beat her ass with a belt and she was getting very turned on. It was beyond doubt that I had unlocked the beast inside this beauty!

I kept playing with her pussy and teasing her clit until my hand was soaked and she was moaning and squirming as much as the restraints allowed.

I moved around in front of her and knelt down so I was looking her square in the eye. I put a hand under her chin and held her gaze.

"Listen to me, and listen good!"

I quickly explained safe words, and gave her my standard two. 'Yellow' for slow down, 'Red' for stop!

I ended with, "But I will be very, very disappointed if you use them!"

That, of course, wasn't true. In fact I intended to push her until she used her slow down word, so she'd learn from the experience, but I didn't want her to have to use 'Red'!

I moved behind her and picked up the belt. I laid it over her butt and slowly pulled it toward me until the end slipped off over her hip. Then I wound up and swung the belt hard, landing it squarely across the middle of both ass cheeks at once.

She screamed loudly! She wasn't prepared for the level of pain. No one ever is the first time.

I started into a steady rhythm, blow after blow, leaving little time between them. Some landing where others had before, some finding new flesh until her entire ass had turned a bright red.

She continued to scream

"GOD! Scott! GOD IT HURTS!"

"OH GOD, IT HURTS TOO MUCH!"

"STOP! FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP!"

"OH PLEASE STOP!"

"SCOTT I CAN'T TAKE IT!!"

I hadn't counted but I must have landed about 15 to 20. I was actually somewhat surprised she was handling it as well as she was. I took very careful aim and not quite as hard as the earlier ones landed the strap exactly on the crease where her ass cheeks meet her thighs. As I'd planned, that did it!

She screamed louder than before, then after a second or two when the stinging really sunk in she yelled, "YELLOW! OH GOD YELLOW!"

I paused. I could hear her sobbing now. I think she thought I was finished. I wasn't

I swung again, not as hard and landing it on the fleshy part of her ass where it didn't hurt quite as much. I planned about five more, but I didn't want her to have to use her safe word again.

I told her so, "I don't want to hear you use your safe word again. I told you that makes me very unhappy!"

I paused much longer between each blow and they were significantly softer. I also avoided her thighs, which had received one or two of the earlier ones. I applied four more then dropped the belt.

I was unfastening the restraints before she realized I was done.

She just sobbed, hard.

Once undone, I took her in my arms and held her with her head against my chest. We just stood like that for a few minutes until the sobbing subsided. I reached down and tilted her face up and kissed her hard and passionately. She kissed back ferociously too.

When I finally broke the kiss, barely able to speak in a raspy voice she managed to croak, "Scott, take me to bed and fuck me, please!"

That was most certainly my exact intent, and she positively wasn't going to have to ask twice. As I had before, I swept her up in my arms and carried her into the bedroom, laying her on the bed and ripping my own clothes off as fast as I could.

I crawled on top of her and without preamble slid my cock inside her. She was so wet I just slid all the way in easily. Then we fucked! We fucked each other hard. It was pure, lusty sex. She started cumming almost immediately and had orgasm after orgasm. Soon they were coming so close together it was more like one big long one than separate ones. Her orgasms were far more intense and violent than the first time too.

I was so turned on that I didn't last very long. Certainly not nearly as long as the first fuck we'd had. Probably not more than five minutes. When I did cum I exploded. My whole body shook I came so hard. She continued to go from one orgasm to the next until I finally slumped down on the bed fully spent.

I managed to roll half on my side and pull the covers over us. We quickly fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms with my cock still deep inside her.

I don't know what time it was, but during the middle of the night I woke to her small hand stoking my quickly hardening cock. Once I was fully erect she climbed on top and mounted me. It's one of my favorite positions. We fucked each other, but far more tenderly than before and with her doing most of the work. She still came several times, but not as explosively and they were clearly separate events. I lasted much long this time and when I finally started to buck up into her hard and cum, she came one last time.

Again we fell asleep with me deep in her cunt, but with her lying on top. We must have barely moved all night, because when I awoke again it was daylight out and Callie was still on top of me with my now soft cock still inside her, though obviously not nearly so deep as when we fell asleep. I didn't want to wake her, so I just lay there enjoying the feeling of my cock encased in her pussy.

After a while she woke. She tilted her head and looked at me, then smiled mischievously.

"Hmm," she purred.

Then the little minx did something amazing. She started to squeeze her pussy muscles and grip my cock.

"Lookie what I found" she whispered as she continued to massage my cock with her cunt.

"MMMM" I moaned, expressing how damn good it felt.

As she kept it up my cock started to grow inside her, it was a unique feeling. I couldn't imagine it was going to lead anywhere nonetheless. I underestimated the talent of that twat of hers. It took a while, but finally I was fully hard. She started to pump her hips. With my head on the pillow I could see her round ass globes rise and fall. It was quite an erotic sight and certainly was adding to my overall stimulation.

She was slowly and steadily fucking me. I chose to just lay back and let her do all the work and enjoy it. It took a while, but she reached her first climax. It wasn't earth shattering like the night before, but I could tell by the noises she was making that she was definitely enjoying it.

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get there, but it became an erroneous thought. After she came a second time, she started doing those muscle contractions with her cunt while continuing to pump my shaft with long slow strokes.

I couldn't help myself, I started moaning with pleasure. The sensation was fantastic. Watching her buns tighten and relax over and over was turning me on all the more. It wasn't much longer that I could feel my balls start boiling. Almost involuntarily I started to thrust up into her until finally we reached a climax simultaneously. The feeling of her pussy spasming around my cock just intensified my cumming all the more. It wasn't explosive, but the sensation of orgasm just waved through my entire body, and it lasted quite a while.

After a few minutes she spoke softly, "Wow, that was pretty nice!"

"Pretty nice? I think it's all been amazing. You are one very sensual, sexy woman Callie!" I said meaning it.

She actually blushed, "Do you really think that?"

"Absolutely. As you get to know me better, you'll learn I don't bullshit people. I'll always tell it to you the way it is, even if I know you won't like the answer" I told her.

"I pretty much already figured that out about you" she said.

Then she went on, "Scott, can we talk about something?"

"Anytime, anything babe." I said easily "What's up?"

I sensed she was bothered about something.

"How about I go use the bathroom and then we go out in the living room? I don't want to talk about it in bed" she said, almost apologetically.

"That's fine. I'll go start the coffee you come out when you're ready. You want some tea, or maybe a hot chocolate?"

12