Cote d'Azur Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,866 Followers

He swirled the lotion in, saying, "How are you doing Beth?"

I knew that was not the real question he wanted to ask, but I did not help him out yet.

I said, "Great Marco. That feels very nice. Thank you for taking good care of me."

His question was not really what was on his mind, and my answer was not entirely responsive.

I interpreted what he was thinking by what he did next. Apparently, he wanted to rub the lotion on my breast, but was looking for some signal. That I answered in a friendly way his non-question, seemed to be good enough as I felt lotion drip onto my breast.

He did not touch me though. Instead he dripped lotion on the other breast. Then there was a pause, perhaps to give me time to protest. When I did not, I felt his hand go back up to just under my shoulder on my left side and touch the outside of my breast. Clearly a test.

When there was still no protest, I felt him finally run his hand over my entire breast and very hard nipple. He got to cop a little feel as he smoothed the lotion evenly.

He did the same thing to my other breast. It felt lovely.

He still needed to do my right thigh and I felt the lotion being dripped. But he also dripped it over my pubic region. This would be interesting.

I felt his hand on my right thigh. He did the front all the way, but mostly on the outside and outer hip. I then felt him rub all the way across my stomach and lower abdomen again. He had already done this area, but as he went back and forth evening out the lotion, he got a little lower until his fingers glanced over my shaved pubic region.

Oh my goodness, that felt great.

He finished that area quickly, apparently a little worried about going too far.

Marco had his hand on my thigh again. He had not done my inner thighs at all so far, and I thought he might finish them, or just might stop.

He was probably thinking the same thing, but I felt more lotion dripped on my thigh, this time only closer to the inner area. He had done the front of my thighs already, but he went over them again and then his hand slipped over my inner thigh near my knee.

As his hand went higher on my leg, I rolled my leg slightly which gave him easier access. He went up pretty high, but he was going pretty quickly which I took as nervousness.

I looked up at him and said, "Marco, if this is making you uncomfortable, you don't have to do more."

He smiled back, "No, no. I don't mind at all. I just did not want to do anything wrong."

I smiled at him, saying, "I have been enjoying this."

He moved to the other side of the chair and dripped lotion on my other leg. As he started on my leg near the knee as before, this time we were both in synch. He rubbed more slowly and as he went up higher, I felt a little pressure and responded by parting my leg further to give him easier access.

Essentially my pussy was now on full display.

Marco continued rubbing my thigh even though he had already finished with the lotion. He had never touched my pussy although he had been close.

He smiled again and went to the foot of the chair. My legs were not actually spread. It would be more accurate to say they were parted, but it was certainly enough to give him a full view.

He placed both hands on my ankles and began to massage the lower part of my legs.

He said, "Should I continue?"

I replied, "That feels very nice, thank you."

As his hands went up to my thighs again, his massage pushed my legs outward. I willingly complied and soon my legs were wide apart over the sides of the chair.

Marco leaned in closer, "Are you sure this is all right?"

I smiled and said yes.

That was enough of an invitation for him and he leaned down and began to lick my pussy. I really could have had an orgasm right then I was so horny.

He was licking gently against my clit and I was shuddering. He hardened his tongue and I felt him press inside my dripping pussy. I was wet even before he started this from the anticipation. As he began licking my clit again, this time harder, I had a sharp orgasm that tensed my entire body. He did not stop until he felt me relax a little.

He looked up and smiled, "That was pretty easy."

I pulled him toward me and we kissed. I could taste my pussy on his tongue as we gently explored each others mouths.

I then said, "Not so fast mister, I am not finished with you yet."

With that, I took his hand in mine as we went back inside. I rubbed my hand over his already hard cock and then dropped down to my knees.

He had a big grin on his face as he knew what was coming next.

I unzipped him and pulled out his long dick. He was larger than Jurgen, and he was also uncircumcised. I had not had much experience with uncut guys, but this was two in one day.

As I took his cock in my mouth, I reached up to unbutton his jacket. He got the message and began to get undressed.

His cock was silky as I slid my tongue and lips over his shaft. Marco began to unfasten his belt and pants and soon he was fully nude as I helped him.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and I came toward him and sucked him more. He had been rock hard even before I touched him. I took as much of him in my mouth as possible, but there was no way I could deep throat him all the way. Yet when I had him deeply in my mouth, he began to groan.

I relaxed sucking him for a minute to just lick around the head and shaft for a little. I looked up to see him watching intently with a smile. He closed his eyes and his head went back though when I licked his balls and sucked on one.

I sucked him again, but there was no way I wanted him to cum yet. I really needed his cock inside me.

I pushed him back to lay on the bed and I got up on him while I faced him. His young face looked adorable as he looked up while I positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I slid down on him all the way, but did so slowly. I swear I could feel every millimeter of his cock as I went down further.

I think we both groaned simultaneously when I finally took him all. We got a good rhythm going and I was fucking him deeply. He was squeezing my tits in his hand and my nipples were rock hard. We fucked this way for a while longer and then I got off.

I kneeled at the end of the bed with my ass in the air as Marco got up and came around.

I looked back at him as he slid his long dick inside me. "Oh yeah, Marco. Just like that."

He was not messing around now. I felt long hard strokes as he pounded against me. His cock was rubbing against me just right and I was getting close again.

For a real young guy, he was very perceptive and recognized he was bringing me to orgasm again. He increased the tempo even more and put his hands against the sides of my ass as he pulled me toward him even harder. It was only a few more strokes this way when I had another orgasm.

This one was intense but lasted longer than when he had licked me. He did not stop his long strokes. I was just coming back down. I guess the thought of me having my orgasm triggered him.

He pulled out quickly and I sat down on the bed facing him. He shot a big stream on my tits and I took him in my hand and stroked him. He shot again, this time with a spurt on my cheek. I took him in my mouth and began to suck him.

Marco shuddered then but pulled my head closer with pleasure. I could taste my pussy juices on his cock, mingled with his semen. He did what I liked and I felt him begin to soften as he began to relax. I always enjoy that feeling of a man's cock as he softens in my mouth. Finally Marco took my shoulders in his hands and lifted me up to him.

I took my finger and wiped his semen off my cheek and licked it clean. He brought me closer to him and we kissed again, long and deeply.

I told him, "That was absolutely fantastic. Thank you."

He replied, "I should be thanking you."

I responded, "Well, I think we are both feeling better now."

He said, "This is like a dream. When I saw you dressed up for the party last night, I had a dream about you."

I said, "This is a bit of a fantasy for me too."

We kissed again and he said he should get back or he would be missed. He asked if he could use the shower before getting dressed again, which of course was fine.

While Marco was showering, I decided to head out to the beach. We kissed lightly as he was leaving. There was not much to say, but we looked at each other smiling.

He said, "I wish you a great day at the beach. You have already made this a great day for me."

I reached down and rubbed the front of his pants and said, "That was great. I am having a good day too."

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,866 Followers
12