Cote d'Azur Wedding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,863 Followers

We kissed again and he grabbed my ass and squeezed. It felt good and I let out an 'mmmmmmmm'.

He led me to the bed. As I lay down, he got undressed and joined me. He leaned down to suck on my breast as his other hand slid down quickly and found my wet pussy.

He slid a finger inside me. I think perhaps because I was so wet, he did not linger on my breast, but moved down the bed and began to eat my pussy.

His tongue found my clit and sent shivers through my body. I knew from previous times that he was talented this way and he did not disappoint. I pulled his head closer as he brought me close.

When he pulled back off me, I saw he was fully hard already without any assistance from me. As he climbed on top of me, his cock found my waiting pussy and he slid in fully on the first penetration. Jurgen started to fuck me right away, and it was not long before I had an orgasm.

It felt so good as he pumped in and out of me with abandon. It was a little like the blowjob I gave him earlier. Sometimes you want a lot of foreplay and a slow building, and other times it feels better to simply fuck.

Jurgen and I must have been on precisely the same page, because it was not long before he pulled out and shot his cum on my stomach. I knew from before that he was able to go a long time before orgasm, but now I had a couple of occasions where he had come quickly. I liked the variation.

He rolled over on his back panting. I rolled over and straddled my leg over his and put my arm across his chest while I nuzzled my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me.

We did not talk for a moment, both of us wanting to enjoy what had just occurred. But I needed a little cuddling too, so it was all good.

We laid there silently for perhaps 10 minutes. I thought we might just go to sleep, so I excused myself to use the bathroom and wipe off my stomach. I brought back a damp cloth for Jurgen. I was surprised he was on the phone. I heard him ordering room service.

I said, "I thought you were ready to sleep."

He replied, "Oh, well. That is true, but I thought we could have a nightcap and something to drink nearby. And I know your liking of champagne very well by now."

I smiled, saying, "Thank you Jurgen, but my god, I don't think I am going to want to drink much more."

He replied, "No problem. Take a sip or nothing at all. It will simply be available for your pleasure."

I climbed back into bed, kissed him, and said, "You are available for my pleasure, the rest is just a nice add-on. You are a very thoughtful man."

It was not really that late, just after midnight. Maybe I was just tired after the long day of activities. As I thought about it, even for me on a sexual tear, it was quite remarkable for me to have had so many sexual encounters in one day. I had been with Jurgen the night before, then Marco, then Jean-Paul, and now back with Jurgen. I was not even counting the bathroom blowjob. Thinking about it this way, it was not difficult to explain being tired.

We lay together for a while longer when the doorbell rang.

I said, "You ordered it, you answer the door."

He laughed and slipped on a robe as I climbed under the sheet.

I had not thought through this very well, but I heard Marco's voice. I should have expected he would still be on duty serving our floor.

I thought Jurgen would have him leave it in the other room, but I was surprised when they came into the bedroom and set up the champagne on the dresser. Marco gave me a smile.

This was a little awkward. Obviously Jurgen was aware of what had happened, but Marco was not aware that Jurgen knew. I was sitting up in bed with the sheet covering my body and breasts, but it was still a feeling of electricity as two men I had slept with were together with me in the bedroom while I was nude under the sheets.

Jurgen had ordered strawberries with the champagne and Marco was laying everything out. He popped the cork and poured the glasses. Jurgen and Marco had been talking the whole time, but so far I had been silent as the little drama unfolded.

Marco handed me a glass and had another smirk on his face. I told him thank you.

Jurgen surprised me, or maybe it should not have been a surprise, when he asked Marco to pour himself a glass of champagne.

Jurgen said, "We are leaving tomorrow, and would like to thank you for taking good care of us."

Marco protested, but Jurgen was not going to be denied. I suppose in the attitude of the customer always being right at a suite in a fancy hotel, and that he probably was happy to drink champagne with us, that he reluctantly agreed.

There was not a third champagne glass, as Marco had not intended to join, but Jurgen grabbed a wine glass from the setting above the mini-bar in the other room.

As Marco was still in his uniform and Jurgen in his robe, it was a little awkward for me under the sheets. Jurgen winked at me as he clinked glasses with Marco and then with me. Marco raised his glass to me at the door entrance as we drank together.

I understood Jurgen's wink. I don't think he expected anything to happen, but he had certainly put the opportunity in place. He was more than intrigued about hearing what had happened between Marco and me earlier, and I now realized his comment about wishing he could have seen it had not just been in passing.

I was wondering how this would unfold, and whether I was comfortable with it or not, as I finished my glass. I leaned over to set my glass on the table. As I did, the sheet slipped lower on my chest. My breasts were not exposed, but it was close. Instead of pulling the sheet back up high as before, I let it remain at the lower state as I sat back up in bed.

We were looking at each other as Marco grabbed the bottle and came over near me. Jurgen had a look as if inviting me to make the next move, whatever way that would be.

Marco topped off my glass and handed it to me. As I reached out to take it from him, I was deliberately not careful to hold the sheet up and without seeing, I felt it slip lower.

As I sipped my glass again, I feigned surprise at what had happened and lifted the sheet back up.

Jurgen responded, "Oh, don't worry about that Beth. I bet Marco sees more than that all the time in his position."

Marco smiled and said, "Well, sometimes."

I could tell he was trying to process the room dynamics in his mind. Of course his only real concern was not knowing whether Jurgen was aware of our earlier encounter.

Jurgen continued, "Why don't we sit out on the terrace?"

He did not really wait for anyone to comment as he grabbed the tray of strawberries and his glass. Marco carried the ice bucket and champagne. I knew Jurgen was not pushing me to do anything to which I was uncomfortable, but clearly he was creating an opportunity if I wanted.

I was not sure myself where this was going, but of immediate need was to decide what to wear as I joined them on the terrace. Instead of the obvious choice of putting on a robe, I put on one of Jurgen's white dress shirts with nothing on underneath. It was large enough that it provided a lot of coverage, but it was sexy too, showing a lot of leg. I only buttoned two of the middle ones, so it was left open in the front quite a bit.

I joined them on the terrace; both were already sitting. The weather was beautiful. A soft breeze and warm temperature was simply fantastic looking out over the water. I sat next to Jurgen, across from Marco. The table provided a little cover.

Jurgen said, "I think my shirt looks better on you than on me." Marco smiled.

I replied, "Thank you."

Jurgen raised his glass to make a toast, saying, "To a great weekend. Thank you Beth and Marco."

I said, "Thank you, my pleasure." Marco replied, "Merci."

Our discussion was casual, mainly small talk, as we enjoyed the setting. After a while, Jurgen steered the conversation to the afternoon.

He said, "Marco, I understand you came upon Beth out here earlier today?"

Marco quickly responded, "Oh, that is quite common. Many of our guests use the privacy of the terrace for sunbathing."

I was impressed how he had deftly avoided a full disclosure.

Jurgen said, "Oh, don't worry. I was not complaining, merely pointing out your good fortune."

I laughed to myself how the two of them were dancing around the topic.

Marco responded with a compliment, "Well, while I said it is quite common to come upon our guests sunbathing, I certainly found your companion to be uncommonly beautiful."

I responded, "Merci beaucoup, Marco."

Jurgen smiled as we each took another sip of champagne. I also was enjoying the strawberries in combination, and I thought when I leaned over to reach for them, that the view down the shirt was probably not so great in the outdoor dim lighting.

Jurgen excused himself for a moment, and I was left alone with Marco.

I decided Jurgen's toying with Marco had gone on long enough, so I said, "I just want you to know, he knows all about us this afternoon and he has no problems at all. So don't worry."

Marco replied, "Ah, thank you for telling me. I was wondering how much he knew."

I replied, "I enjoyed being with you very much. He was happy I was pleased."

I continued, as I waved at the champagne, "I think this is his way of expressing his appreciation."

Marco laughed, "No need to thank me. I was quite well rewarded already." He said the last part with a smirk.

Jurgen returned and gave me a kiss on the cheek and squeezed my shoulders before sitting down again. I was sitting in the dress shirt with nothing on, Jurgen had on only his robe, while Marco still had on his uniform.

Jurgen must have noticed that too, saying, "Marco, you must be warm in the uniform jacket. If you want to become more comfortable, it is up to you."

I echoed, "I promise I will not mind."

Probably if it was Jurgen's comment alone, he might not have responded, but instead he stood up and took off his jacket, saying, "Thank you."

I stood up and took it from him, "Let me wait on you for a change."

I took his jacket inside and laid it on a chair. When I returned, I topped off Jurgen's champagne glass. As I leaned over this way, it probably became apparent I was not wearing anything underneath. I felt Jurgen's hand touch the inside of my leg at the knee and slide up high on my thigh. When his fingers rubbed up against my pussy, he could already tell I was dripping wet.

I did not move while he caressed my inner thigh under the shirt. Marco could not see the details, but I think he could see enough, as he let out a big smile. I let Jurgen continue for perhaps another 20 seconds as I held the champagne bottle.

When he stopped for a moment, I walked around the table and filled Marco's glass. Even though he was now aware that Jurgen knew about us, he was not so bold as to try repeating what Jurgen had done. I saw that Jurgen was looking on intently, but did not say anything.

But as I stood there now in front of them, there was enough of a breeze that my shirt opened. My breasts were covered, but it was now clear to both of them that I had not worn any panties underneath. Of course, Jurgen had discovered that a moment earlier as I filled his glass.

I did my best impression of the famous Marilyn Monroe pose as her dress blew up over the city sidewalk grating, and enjoyed the breeze on my skin.

As the guys looked on pleasantly, I did a little teasing dance for them, slowly moving to the imagined music. They clinked their glasses together as I continued.

I unbuttoned one more on the shirt and then slid it over one shoulder while they smiled. I leaned over with my butt in the air while I slid the shirt higher.

Their smiles had faded but they continued to gaze intently as I unbuttoned the final button and slid the shirt off with my back to them. My butt was still covered by the shirt when I turned around to show them my breasts as I then dropped the shirt to the ground.

I stood nude in front of them now when Jurgen said to Marco, "Why don't you dance with her?"

He took another drink while he thought about it, and then stood up and came to me. He stood in front of me without touching me until I slipped my hands around his waist. He quickly responded in kind. The dance only lasted a brief moment and turned into an embrace with my cheek on his chest.

I looked over at Jurgen and saw him give me a smile. Clearly he was intrigued.

Marco's hands fell away as we separated. I put my palms on his chest as I looked at him with a smile. The threshold was crossed when I reached up to unbutton his shirt. He looked over at Jurgen who raised his glass and nodded at us, essentially giving Marco the go-ahead.

I saw this as well. I had not finished with Marco's shirt yet, but leaned up to kiss him. Marco responded and we melted together in a deep slow kiss. When we finally broke the kiss, I continued to unbutton his shirt while I stood in front of him.

When it was open enough, I leaned my head down to kiss his chest, followed by licks and kisses as I moved downward on his chest and stomach. I kneeled down now and began to unbuckle his belt. Everyone knew what was coming, but I did this all very slowly. First unfastening his pants at the top, and then slowly unzipping him.

I had not touched his dick at all, but when I lowered his pants, it was clear he was fully hard already as he stretched against his shorts.

Only now did I reach up and stroke his cock over his shorts and then slipped then down as well. I helped him step out of everything and laid them over the chair.

His cock stood out straight in front of me. I grabbed him and held the head of his cock near my lips where I gave it a light lick.

I looked over at Jurgen, who had reached under his robe and was stroking himself. I smiled and said, "May I?"

Jurgen gasped and untied his robe to expose his own fully hard cock, hissing, "Yes!"

I took Marco in my mouth three or four inches all at once and began to suck. I looked over at Jurgen while I had Marco deep in my mouth and he had an expression of lust. I was not sure if he was anticipating being in this position himself soon or he was just thrilled this was happening in front of him.

Marco was absolutely rock hard while I sucked him. I looked up a couple of times and he had his eyes closed while he enjoyed it. He looked down at me once though, and we caught each other's eye. He gave me a smile and caressed my head.

I stood up after a while and Marco and I kissed. He massaged my breasts at first and then we held each other in a tight embrace as we continued our kiss.

As we separated, I looked over at Jurgen again and he gave us another smile.

I motioned for Marco to sit down. I moved to straddle him while facing Jurgen. I guided Marco's hard dick into my wet and waiting pussy, sliding in deep with no difficulty at all. As I started to move up and down on him, Jurgen untied his robe and his own hard cock became visible. He began to stroke himself while watching us. Marco had his hands on the sides of my hips as he helped me fuck him.

Jurgen stood up after a time and came over to me. My mouth took his throbbing cock and I began to suck him as Marco continued to fuck me. We carried on this way for a couple of minutes and then I climbed off Marco and kneeled before both of them.

I held on tightly to Jurgen's cock while I sucked Marco again, the taste of my pussy all over his dick. I alternated between the two of them, both rock hard, everyone quiet.

What a scene. The Mediterranean breeze all around us while I was fully nude on the balcony sucking off two men.

It was Jurgen who broke the silence, "Let's go inside."

We moved into the bedroom. Marco lay back on the bed. I leaned over to suck him and felt Jurgen position himself behind me. It took no time at all before his cock plunged deep inside me.

I had only been with two men at once a few times in my life, but this was special. Not only the setting, but both Marco and Jurgen were great lovers -- sensitive and strong, and always behaving in a respectful way towards me.

As Jurgen continued to fuck me from behind, I could feel an orgasm building and it did not take too long before I had to pause sucking Marco as I felt the waves of pleasure pass through my body.

After I relaxed a bit, we shifted positions so Jurgen lay on the bed and Marco took me from behind. Very similarly, his strong thrusts also brought me to orgasm. These guys were both wonderful lovers, recognizing when I was close and sensing when I was ready for more.

Jurgen said, "Not a bad holiday, what do you think Beth?"

At that very moment, all I could do was laugh as Marco continued to pound my pussy.

This seemed to be funny to all, as Marco said, "I think she is busy right now."

After Marco made me cum again, we changed positions again so I was lying on the bed. They took turns fucking me missionary style, perhaps alternating at five-minute intervals. While Jurgen was fucking me, Marco liked to be sucked off. Jurgen would stroke himself and watch.

The depths of pleasure were intense. Both had good sized cocks, I was well lubricated, and both would react to my expressions and change to slow and fast thrusts. After maybe 20 minutes like this, we changed positions again where I was doggy style kneeling on the bed. Neither guy seemed to want to cum right away. When I could feel they might be getting closer, the other would take his turn. When they were not fucking me in this position, each would move to the head of the bed so I could suck their cocks.

They were similar also that the one getting sucked off would massage my breasts as they hung down.

I had had a lot of sex the last couple of days, but each time had been different and special in its own way. I had let myself go on this trip, foregoing the usual restraint. I thought it strange that I had never really been that interested in being with two guys at the same time. But this experience was making me really wonder about that.

Jurgen was sort of the master of ceremonies, as he would be the one to suggest we change positions again. As everything was good, I think Marco and I were both happy to cooperate.

Now Jurgen lay on the bed and I straddled him and faced him. I ground my pussy down hard and held him inside me deep. I would also clench my pussy muscles around his cock; something I knew drove most men wild. Jurgen, in turn, reached up and squeezed my tits while we fucked this way.

Marco stroked himself and watched until it was his turn.

We shifted around again so I was now on top of Marco. I was not paying attention to Jurgen at this time, but I did notice when he squeezed my ass cheeks while Marco and I fucked. He came around and stood on the bed and I took him in my mouth again.

I could have fucked these two all night, and it seemed they had a similar idea.

So my first real surprise came when Jurgen had gone around behind me again, I thought to shift positions or take his turn.

Instead, I felt his finger begin massaging my ass. He had some kind of lubricant and he penetrated up to about what felt like the first knuckle.

I turned around to look at him while Marco was still inside me.

Jurgen said, "What do you think? Interested? But it is entirely up to you."

I knew that to be true.

He was the right kind of guy to let fuck my ass, also something I had not done often. He was sensitive to my feelings, as well as someone I trusted.

I nodded and smiled, "Be gentle please."

He smiled, "Of course."

I lifted off of Marco and moved to the edge of the bed doggy style as positioned by Jurgen. He had put on more lubricant on his fingers and gently probed my ass. He then did the same and put the lubricant on his cock.

I was right that he was sensitive to my pleasure. The head of his cock just very slowly moved into my ass. He gave me time to relax and to stretch. He would pause and then push in a little more. To be candid, there was a degree of pain at first, but he went slowly enough that it would soon subside. He had penetrated me pretty deeply finally, before beginning to fuck me.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,863 Followers