Cottage 69 Ch. 04

Story Info
Two’s company; three’s a crowd; so, what’s four?
4.2k words
4.13
7.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely fictitious; enjoy.

--------------------------------

Many students witnessed the melee that Friday lunch-time at Cedar Hill high school. 'What was it about; what started it,' they wondered.

Well, Richard (Dick) Quinn had stated that he needed someone to help with the mowing the next day. Richard had previous mowed the lawns of his uncle, the house where the trainee teachers lived, and that of Aunt Tessie next door. Doing the edging plus the mowing of all three places had proved too much for one person to do in a single morning.

When Richard asked the question, he was lunching with his three friends: Michael Lahore; Walter Dickson; and William (Willie) Schmitt. They were the final year science nerds of the school.

Now the four boys knew the trainee teachers, Miss Janette (Jan) Prentice and Miss Frances (Fanny) Lambert, because they were assigned to Cedar Hill high school for their practice-teaching semester.

The boys were all keen to have the opportunity to get close to Miss Lambert ever since Michael had lifted her skirt in the school corridor and proved the rumour that she wore no panty and had a bald fanny.

The pushing and shoving were such that those witnessing the melee felt sure there would soon be actual fisticuffs; however, it never progressed beyond elbowing and simultaneous shouts of, "I'm the tallest!" "I'm the strongest!" and "I saw her first!" which of cause could not be proved; and "I'm the one she was looking at that day!" Immediately followed by, "No you're not! She was glaring at Michael!"

Richard heard the last statement and immediately asked, "Why was she glaring at you, Michael? And when was it?"

"It was after our chemistry lab last Wednesday." Michael explained. "You were still cleaning up in the lab."

"Yeah; but what happened that she glared at you?"

"Well we promised we wouldn't say. She said if we told anyone she would kill us... Actually, I think I need a chance to apologise to her."

Richard decided that he would give Michael the chance to meet Miss Lambert and apologise, but for what he still did not know.

***

Early on Saturday morning, Michael met Richard at the house of Richard's uncle.

Richard had already started edging around the front lawn. He stopped just long enough to get the lawn mower for Michael.

Off in the distance could be heard the beautiful warbling of the magpies in the oak trees at the girls' cottage; it was as if they were calling them to the girls.

Once they had finished around his uncle's place, they headed for the cottage; Michael carried the edger while Richard wheeled the lawn mower.

They did Aunt Tessie's lawn first.

When they had finished she invited them in for an iced tea.

"Richard, what is your friend's name?"

"Oh, I'm sorry; Aunt Tessie this is Michael Lahore." Then turning to Michael; "Michael meet Aunt Tessie."

Michael stretched out his hand, "Please to meet you, ma'am." They shook hands.

"Oh! I know your mum; she's a keen knitter, isn't she?"

"Yeah, she is."

Aunt Tessie reminisced as she prepared the tea. "You know, the first time your mum came into my shop, she was younger than you are now. Later she showed me the pink, simply-knitted jumper she made for herself. Over the years she progressed to creating patterns using appropriately positioned pearl stitches. I remember how proud she was when she made her first multi-coloured jumper; I think it had a Koala on the front."

Michael interrupted, "Would you believe she still has that jumper?"

"Really?" She put the teas on the doilies that were already on the table. "I knew that she had been married when she started knitting baby booties. Were they for you?"

"Maybe not; I have an older sister."

"Oh. Well the black knitted gollywog must have been for you. Do you remember it?"

"Yeah; I do!"

"Do you still have it?"

"I think so. If I do, then it would be in one of those milk crates that is full of my childhood toys." Aunt Tessie was pleased to hear that.

"Is your mum in the 'Knitters and Natters' group?"

"I know she's in some sort of knitting group. I think that's where she goes each Wednesday."

Richard had just finished his tea; "I hate to interrupt your reminiscing, but I think we should go and mow the lawn of the teachers before it gets too hot."

"Yes, perhaps you're right." Aunt Tessie agreed, "Say hello to your mum for me, will you Michael?"

"Yeah; certainly will. Bye."

"Bye; and good luck next door!"

As soon as they were outside, Michael asked, "What did she mean by, 'good luck'?"

"I'm not sure; guess we'll find out soon enough, eh." Actually, Richard was fairly sure she had seen him having sex with Janette a month ago, and probably again with Frances two weeks before; but he didn't want to raise Michael's expectations.

When Richard knocked, Janette answered door. She was wearing her usual Saturday outfit of a tight T-shirt and a pleated mini-skirt.

Standing on the lawn, below the front steps, Michael could see just a little up the front of her skirt; the shape of her camel-toe was visible as an indent in her white bikini briefs.

"Who's your friend, Richard?"

"This is Michael Lahore; he's one of my class-mates. He's going to help me by trimming the edges."

"Oh; OK." Then Janette looked down toward Michael; "Hello Mr Lahore!"

"Hello Miss Prentice!" Michael bowed his head just a little as a slight mock of her formal greeting.

And looking back at Richard, she smiled; "Richard, let me know when you're finished and we can all share a drink."

"Yeah; I guess another drink will be welcome by then."

"What do you mean by, 'another drink'?"

"Well Aunt Tessie just gave us an iced tea and biscuit."

"Did she? Then I guess I'd better offer you something more stimulating." Janette winked with a smile; "See you later."

All the while Frances was in her room reading another erotic book; this time it was "The Harrad Experiment". She wore similar clothes to those of two weeks before; a translucent short-sleeve blouse and a silky micro-mini skirt that was only just below see-level.

Michael had trouble starting the edger, but he did manage to start it before Richard had mowed all of the front lawn; even so he was the first to enter the back yard.

Two crested pigeons darted from one of the oak trees as soon as Michael entered the back yard with the edger. The edger's noise meant that he never heard them or the magpie fledglings squawking for food high above in their nest. It's a miracle that he was not dive bombed by the parent magpies; perhaps the fact that Aunt Tessie regularly fed them meat scraps is what protected him.

As they watched Michael from Fanny's window, Fanny asked Jan, "Who's that guy doing the edging?".

"He's Richard's classmate and friend; why?"

"Oh; it's just that I've met him before. He's the bugger that lifted my skirt at the school." Frances scowled.

"Oh, so he's the one that started the rumour then?"

"Nah; I believe he and his mates were just trying to discover the truth or otherwise of the rumour. I thought I had convinced them that I had been wearing flesh coloured panties at the time; but apparently he was not convinced."

"So, when and where was that?"

"They cornered me in the hallway near the science lab last Wednesday, just before lunch."

"And he lifted you skirt high enough to see everything?"

"Yeah." Fanny remembered thinking how she wished they had been somewhere secluded, so she could have encouraged the guys to pleasure her instead of pretending to be upset with them.

"Good God! Were you wearing any underwear at the time?" Jan knew the answer, but she took pleasure in asking anyway.

"No! Of cause not. You know I don't have any."

"So, he saw your bald pussy... Who else was there in the hallway and saw you?"

"Just him and two other guys; and I told them that I'd kill them if they told anyone."

"What other two boys? Was Richard one of them?"

"Nah."

When they had finished tending to the lawn, Janette yelled to Richard, "Come in for a drink now!"

As the boys entered the kitchen, Janette asked, "What would you like to drink, Richard?"

Immediately Frances teased with, "He'll have a root beer." She mimicked the way he said it two weeks earlier, but she put just a little more emphasis on the word 'root' than he did then.

Richard turned toward Frances; stuck out his tongue and said, "Yeah; root beer will do." However, he said each word without emphasis.

"What about your friend, Michael isn't it?" Jan asked.

Michael looked directly at Frances, "Yeah; a ROOT beer will do me too," he said it with even more emphasis on the word 'root' than Frances had used.

"You don't deserve anything, you nasty little perve!"

"Oh yeah; and who's the one who goes around naked under her clothing; eh?"

"You little shit; we're all naked under our clothing!"

Richard thought it would be a good idea to leave the others alone and quietly asked Janette, "Can I fix the broken house number now? I've brought some tools and a couple of new screws."

Janette agreed, "Yeah sure; let's go and leave these two to their fight."

As they spoke, Michael was shouting, "Yeah, but some of us actually wear UNDER-WEAR!"

"You should be apologising for what you did at school, not adding to the insult with such language; PERVERT!"

"I had intended to apologise, but you don't deserve an apology given your attitude, so THERE!" Then he briefly stuck out his tongue.

"I wouldn't have accepted it anyway, you little SHIT!"

"Why, I'll bet you're not even wearing any panties now, are you?" Michael teased, thinking that she must surely have something under that micro-mini skirt.

"It's none of YOUR business what I wear or don't wear; so there; PERVERT!" she shouted. Actually, Frances was enjoying their quarrel.

"Well at least I'm wearing clothing that is suitable for what we've been doing; mowing. What are you dressed to do?"

"I'm dressed for comfort; so there, what of it?"

"Well if you dressed normally, then there wouldn't have been a rumour, and so no incentive for me TO DO THIS!" And with one swift movement Michael lifted the front of her skirt; he honestly expected to see, at worst, a pair of thong panties; he was shocked yet again to see a bare pussy.

"BASTARD!" Frances' nostrils flared as she took a deep breath.

SMACK! Frances landed her right hand firmly across Michael's face. He lunged forward; grabbed her; and planted a kiss firmly on her mouth. She pushed against his chest with both arms but wasn't really interested in stopping him.

He parted his lips a little and licked her lips, back and forth.

Eventually Frances stopped pushing against him. Sensing this, Michael lowered his right arm down and moved his hand up under her micro-mini skirt. She didn't stop him.

He fingered her clit as he continued to massage her lips with his tongue.

He felt Fanny melt in his arms as her tongue inched out to meet his.

She put her arms about him and pulled him closer; the bulge of his rampant cock pressed against her; she could feel it; their kiss became even more intense.

When they finally came up for breath, their eyes met. He could see the hunger in her eyes and she sensed the lust in his.

She led him into her bedroom, and she immediately flopped backwards onto her bed; knees up and spread; her bald fanny completely exposed.

Michael dove between her legs and set to work licking up and down her pussy. Frances sighed, "Oh God, how I hate you! Don't stop."

Michael's mouth settled on Frances' clit; sucking; licking; and kissing.

She lay back, eyes closed; face aglow; mouth slightly opened, and she purred like kitten. Her fingers were entwined in his hair, holding his head in place; her legs closed about his ears.

As he massaged her clit, he wiggled out of his pants and under-pants. His aching cock sprang into view and grazed her left calf in the process. He could hardly breath.

Thankfully, Frances was ready; she pulled him up along her body to her breasts which were exposed; earlier, she had undone the buttons of her blouse without Michael noticing.

Michael kissed her left breast briefly before she encouraged him up further. He kissed her mouth and licked her lips. She reached between her legs; grabbed hold of his mighty cock and guided it into the heat of her moist fanny.

The bed creaked in time with his thrusting in and out.

Janette was most impressed at Richards skill in first removing the rust remains and then placing a drop of oil onto each new screw so it would go in more easily. But as he drove each screw home, she was turned on thinking of something else going somewhere else; she could feel her fluids had begun to flow, and so she knew he wouldn't need to lubricate his dick for it to enter there.

"Thanks for doing that Richard."

"That's ..." She stopped him mid-sentence with a loving kiss; forcing her tongue between his lips.

"Shall we go in now for that root, beer?" She paused to emphasise the word 'root'.

"Yeah; I'd love to." Richard was excited at the prospect.

When they finally re-entered the cottage, Richard turned toward the kitchen.

They heard Frances sighing in time with the creaky bed.

Richard thought aloud, "Sound like they have settled their differences."

Janette smiled, "Yeah; perhaps we could adjourn and also explore our differences." She grabbed Richard's hand and dragged him into her bedroom.

Richard sat on the bed. Janette stood in front of him; reached under her mini-skirt and slid her panties down to her knees; then she turned and bent over to complete their removal; this of cause gave Richard a great view of her flawless butt and her moist pussy-lips between.

She turned back to face him; lifted the front of her skirt slowly, ever so slowly, until he could almost see her pussy; then she pushed it down quickly and pretended to be embarrassed by her brashness.

Again, she lifted the hem slowly, this time a little higher, but again dropped it quickly before he could see much of her charms.

On the third occasion, she did not lower her skirt until he had ample time to admire her enchantments; she had neatly trimmed, ginger pubic-hair on her mound, but her lips were bald and puffed up with excitement; there was only a hint of dark-red inner-lip protruding.

Her face glowed; she had a Mona Lisa smile; she looked at Richard's face and was pleased to see that he stared at her pussy.

She placed her right hand over her pubic hair and proceeded to finger her clit. It felt good, and she knew that if she continued long enough she would climax. Her mind raced, 'What would he think if she masturbated to such an end in front of him? Would he think her a slut? Would it turn him on? Would he pull his dick out and squirt sperm everywhere?'

Regardless, she moved her hand down, slid her middle finger between her lips and inserted it into her cunt, up to its second knuckle; she felt it touch her G-spot; her whole body twitched.

Then she thought, 'This is ridiculous, it should be Richard's dick in there'. She removed her hand and let her skirt go.

She certainly was not a professional stripper, but Richard was not complaining, and the bulge in his trousers was the proof of that.

She swivelled her hips to some unheard music and massaged her breasts through her T-shirt. Her little fingers caught the hem of her top and slowly worked it up as she massaged.

When her breasts were liberated and standing proud, she stepped forward so that Richard could kiss each nipple. She lifted her top over her head as he did so.

Richard had initially placed his arms around Janette, with his hands in the small of her back. But slowly he lowered his hands down over her mini-skirt until they pressed against her butt cheeks. He could feel their firm roundness and the crease just below each.

His right hand moved further down below the hem of her skirt. Her skin was velvet smooth and warm.

She allowed him to continue exploring her while he sucked on her nipple; he responded by sliding his fingers between her legs, then up under her skirt and forward.

"Oh." She sighed softly as his middle finger found her pussy lips; they were rounded and wet between.

Richard fingered her clit expertly, sending spasms of pleasure throughout her entire body. Eventually she could stand up no-longer and collapsed onto the bed beside Richard.

She sighed, "Oh Richard; screw me like you screwed those numbers outside; all the way in and firm; but first, please kiss my clit; p l e a s e."

Richard remembered his encounter with Frances two weeks before, and he was afraid Janette may also suffocate him; however, he thought the prize was worth the risk. He stood and removed his pants and underpants.

Janette rolled onto her back; spread her legs; and looked at Richard with large pleading eyes.

Richard smiled back at her before he climbed onto the bed and crawled between her legs.

She couldn't lay still, but rocked her hips against his mouth; her legs twitched occasionally as he hit that magic spot.

Richard was thankful that her legs remained spread apart, not crushing his ears and suffocating him as Frances had done two weeks before. This encouraged him to work harder at stimulating her pussy. Sometimes he sucked her inner labia, but most of the time he licked her swollen love-button. His tongue flicked up and down, then sideways across her sensitive clit.

Janette's fingers were entwined in his hair and ensured that his lips remained securely in place against her pussy. Her eyes were closed; her mouth slightly opened, as she sighed and moaned with contentment.

When she could wait no longer, she pulled him up by the shoulders and kissed him.

With her hands she spread her labia and guided Richard's throbbing dick into her eager cunt. She felt it as it passed through her hymen and pushed into her moist warmth; it rubbed her G-spot as it continued on its way. Soon their pubic hair intermingled, and she knew it had reached its limit when his balls hit her arse.

She wished he had removed his shirt so that she could feel his chest against her swollen, sensitised nipples. So, she reached between them and set to work undoing the buttons of his shirt.

Once its removal was complete, Janette wrapped her arms about his now naked back and pulled him down onto her chest. He had some hair on his chest and this added to the stimulation of her stiffened nipples.

She lifted her hips up and down in time with his thrusting back and forth. Her muscles squeezed his throbbing manhood; opposing, but not preventing, his entry each time he pushed deep into her warm wet cavern.

Richard experienced such indescribable pleasure that he was unable to delay the inevitable, and soon sprayed her cervix and its surrounds with his life-giving seed.

They kissed; a long moist kiss by which each thanked the other for the release they both needed and wanted.

Richard rolled off Janette as soon as her muscles squeezed his shrinking dick out of her warmth. They lay side-by-side, each engrossed in their own thoughts of their fiery encounter.

Frances sat up on her bed next to a sleeping Michael. He had fallen asleep only minutes after he shot his load of sticky cum deep inside Frances' eager cunt.

The sounds of the children playing drifted in through her open bedroom window.

Frances heard a young boy exclaim, "Wow! Yours looks really nice."

Then there was the unmistakable sound of a young girl's voice. "Now let's look at yours... Err; it's a horrible dark red."

"Come on Leanne; like we agreed; if you'll let me lick yours, then I'll let you suck mine."

"Oh, I don't know Billy; err; I'm afraid."

"What's there to be afraid of, ah?"

"Won't we catch each other's germs?"

To which the desperate boy answered, "I don't think so; after all, lovers do it all the time."

12