Cottage Swinging Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began rubbing my pussy and slipping a finger in slowly. "Like this?"

Stroking his cock he starred at me. "Just like that baby."

He reached over and ran his fingers over my pussy wetting his fingers before returning to his cock. He was using my pussy as lube while he stroked his cock. He stroked his cock within an inch of my pussy.

"Can I run it up and down your pussy to get it nice and wet baby?" He asked.

I nodded. "Just don't put it in.

His cock head parted my lips and he slowly moved it up and down my slit; His hand stroking wildly the entire time. "Mmm fuck that is hot."

Slowly he moved the slippery head from my clit, across my lips to my ass. It was all I could do not to pull his cock in to me at that point, but we had our rule and I would be true to it.

I rubbed my pussy and squeezed my breast as he played with my pussy with his hard cock. His cock stopped at the opening to my vagina and he held it there. Playing at the opening, he pushed ever so lightly at it, but didn't penetrate me.

"I'm gonna cum all over this pussy Grace." He was stroking much faster now. His cock moved slightly in a circle around my opening as orgasm built.

I stayed perfectly still so his cock didn't penetrate me.

"Ahhh fuck! Yes baby! Take my cum Grace!" His voice escalated as he shot a lot of cum at the opening to my pussy.

He pushed his cock against me again stroking wildly as the second load exploded at my opening. He stood there with his cock twitching as he came back to his senses. He slowly rubbed his cock over my pussy making sure to rub all the cum in to my lips. As his cock hit the base of my pussy he ran the cum over my ass.

"I needed that so badly." He panted as he collapsed on me kissing my lips.

"I think you shot some of that in me too mister!" I smiled playfully.

"Maybe a little, but I didn't fuck you right?" He winked.

Dean cleaned me up and I sucked his softening cock clean as we gathered our things and headed up to the cottage for dinner and drinks before retiring to the couches to enjoy the fireplace.

The more sex I get, the more I want and I was definitely ready for some more. I wanted David to fuck me silly all night. The boys looked exhausted and Pam noticed too. Clearly she was wanting some more as well.

"You boys look tired!" she raised her glass of wine to her lips. "Maybe we needed three men Grace. We wore these ones out."

"It looks like it's just you and I until these guys wake up." I took a drink.

Pam reached for something and held it up proudly. It was a big, thick nine inch black dildo. "Maybe we do have a third cock!"

I was in awe at the size of it and the guys perked up immediately. "It's my turn to fuck you Grace."

She lifted the little pink sundress I was wearing and climbed between my legs. "No Panties? You naughty girl."

She licked my pussy, but this time she was really working me with her fingers. It was clear she wanted me ready for that dildo and not trying to get me off. When my pussy was dripping wet from my juices and Pam's mouth she backed away.

I looked at her and she was wearing the dildo. A huge black cock protruded from her. She stroked it applying some lube before tapping it against my clit a couple times.

"Ready?" She smiled.

"Yes." I responded submissively.

"Tell them what you want." She demanded.

"I want you to fuck me." I answered quickly.

"I can't hear you! Tell them you want me to fuck you with this big nigger dick!" She was really in to it.

"I want that big nigger cock!" I shouted.

Placing the head between my lips I knew she was going to stretch me out good. This cock was thick and a replica of one of my favorite porn stars, Shane Diesel. David moved closer and undid his pants in anticipation.

Pam slowly worked that big head in to me until she had about a third in. I was propped up watching this huge tool stretch me and disappear. My mind flashed back to all the girls I watched taking Shane's cock and how much I wished I was them. Now I was getting it and it was much bigger than I imagined.

She slowly fucked my pussy stretching me. The look on her face was one of complete pleasure and she couldn't have been enjoying herself more. I rubbed my clit as she began working more in and lubing the big cock occasionally.

I looked over at David and he held my face kissing me as Pam began to fuck me harder and faster. My breath escaped from our kiss with every thrust of Pam's hips. David grabbed my tit squeezing it harder as Pam pounded me deeper.

Breaking our kiss I looked down and saw that more than half was in me. "You are going to split me in two!"

"Shhh, be a good little slut and take it all" Pam stared intently at me.

"You like that big nigger cock in you baby?" David asked. His hard cock clearly told me that he enjoyed it.

"Ride me!" Pam pulled out of me and sat on the couch pulling me towards her. "I want you to take this whole cock Grace."

I began riding her and trying to take more. Pam thrusted her hips up forcing herself deeper. Dean and David got up and walked to the back of the couch offering me their hard cocks to suck. As I stroked one cock, the other fucked my mouth. Pam gently nibbled on my nipple before sucking it in to her mouth.

Pam began a relentless assault on my pussy as she pulled my hips down on that fat black cock. "That's it Grace, you got it all in you now."

I sat up grinding my clit against Pam's stomach.

"Ready to get on your back again?" Pam flipped me off her and quickly climbed between my legs forcing that cock all the way back in me.

Pam's thrusts were deep and fast as she pounded my insides and stretched me open. I clawed at her thighs as she pounded me harder but it was no use. Slowly a tingle started deep in my stomach and I knew I was going to cum. My clitoris throbbed and my pussy was soaked as sloshing noises came from her incessant fucking.

David straddled over me and lowered his cock to my mouth. "She loves coming with a cock in her mouth!"

He was right and my pussy exploded squirting all over Pam and the floor. She kept fucking me until I begged her to stop.

Dean patted the ottoman, "This is probably a better place we can all have some fun."

With weak knees I made my way to the ottoman and lay down on my back. David's cock immediately returned to my mouth and began fucking it as I stroked his shaft. Pam took her position; lifting my legs she pushed the huge black cock back in to me.

Starting off slow again, she worked her speed up and began fucking me faster and faster until she was pounding the hell out of me. David seemed to enjoy it as he couldn't take his eyes off the cock that was fucking me senseless.

"Not so hard! Oh god please Pam...be gentle!" I called out

"You're my good little slut. Aren't you Grace?" She retorted.

Dean slid in behind Pam and pushed her face to my chest. He pushed his cock in to her pussy and immediately Pam's wild thrusts slowed. Dean was fucking her pussy hard.

"You like it rough? You bully!" He smacked her ass hard making Pam wince with delight.

I squeezed Pam's big tits enjoying the feeling of the cock in my pussy and mouth. The only movement was from Dean fucking her until she came hard. She screamed so loud it was deafening but Dean continued to pound her silly.

"Please! No more!" Pam begged. "My ass can't take anymore!"

I hadn't realized where he was fucking her and it explained how he subdued her so quickly.

Removing her toy, Dean told her to get in a sixty nine with me. Her ass faced Dean and I was on my back facing David. As I licked at Pam's pussy she flicked her tongue across my clit. Juices ran down my ass crack from my pussy.

David slid his cock up and down my slit slowly tracing it over my ass. "Eenie Meenie minie ..."

I felt his head pushing against my tight ass until my muscles gave out and the head began its entry in to me.

Pulling out of me he put his cock in Pam's mouth, "Get it nice and slippery for her."

His cock returned to my ass and Pam had done her job well as he worked it deeper in to my ass. Pam continued licking my pussy and panting as Dean took his pent up aggression out on her ass.

Dean called out first, "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

I stopped licking Pam and looked up to see him pull out of her ass and shoot his load against her pussy. The cum quickly ran down and dripped on my forehead and nose. I continued licking at Pam's pussy and cleaning Dean's cum from her.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready now too!" David's voice squeaked out

Pam sat up and kissed David as his speed increased in and out of my ass until he buried himself in me and exploded. Pam and he kissed as his cock drained and slowly retreated from my ass.

Sticky and wet, we all made our way to the lake for a late night skinny dip. The moon shone brightly as we washed away the messes we had made. David pulled me in to him kissing me. The cool water felt good on my swollen pussy. It had taken a lot of terrific abuse this weekend.

Morning came and we made started the long journey home, back to real life and all the responsibilities that go along with it.

12