Cottaging CD

Story Info
A CD fantasy leads to a real encounter.
2k words
4.22
39.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm now in my fifties but for as long as I can remember, I've had a fetish for heels and nylon stockings. When my parents were out I would sneak into my mother's wardrobe and try on her stockings and high heels. I sometimes used to dress further with her girdles and party dresses. This always ended with my cock being rock hard and me wanking, trying to make sure I didn't stain her stockings when I came.

Some years later, after I started work, I began to explore sex with a male friend of mine. We were both approaching 19 and started experimenting with mutual masturbation.

We were limited where we could 'play' together as we both lived at home but as our parents were friends, Steve (not his real name) used to stay at our house fairly regularly whilst our parents went out partying.

It used to take him a while to come but I was always happy to persevere, playing with his balls and sucking his cock until he spunked in my mouth. I always had my greatest thrill when I was sucking his cock and tasting his salty sperm.

He used to suck me too but I was happy to come whilst wanking each other and kissing. I arranged to meet him at his house one lunchtime whilst his parents and his older sister were out at work. It was a 15 minute ride on my motorcycle to his house. When I arrived, he let me in the front door and I closed it behind me. We both knew what we wanted and after a quick "Hi" I took off my bike gear and we went up the stairs into his bedroom.

We sat on his bed and rubbed each other's cocks through our trousers before I asked him to wait. I went into his sisters bedroom and after a few minutes returned to Steve's room wearing one of his sisters short floral dresses and a pair of her blue 3" heels but with nothing on underneath.

He muttered "Oh God!" more with disdain than ecstasy but this didn't stop me, I just lay next to him on his bed and started kissing him with tongues whilst playing with his cock through his trousers.

He had free access to my cock under 'my' dress but I had to remove his trousers to get a proper feel of his cock and balls and played with him gently before taking him in my mouth and sucking him to completion.

We only lived a few miles apart and one day whilst my parents were out, I phoned him and asked him if he wanted to come round for a wank. He said he did and would come over on the bus. I was getting really worked up in the half hour or so it took him to get to my house.

When he arrived, we went upstairs into the spare room and we started to kiss and fondle each other. I suggested that we should both wear stockings and heels and Steve agreed. We went into my Mum and Dad's room and went through my Mum's wardrobe picking out two pairs of heels, both white, one strappy pair with about a 3.5" spike heel and the other closed toe slingbacks with a 3" silver heel. I went through Mum's underwear drawer and found two pairs of dark brown stockings.

Returning to the spare room, we undressed each other before putting on the stockings and heels (I wore the strappy heels). It was so exciting and we were both rock hard. We kissed and wanked each other before I worked my way down to his cock so I could suck him off. It was so delicious and after a few minutes of sucking his stiff cock and fondling his balls he pumped his salty spunk into my mouth.

It wasn't the first time that I'd tasted his sperm and it certainly wouldn't the last. I lay back on the spare bed with the taste of his sperm on my tongue whist he massaged my balls whilst I wanked my cock. I very quickly shot my load across my chest. We relaxed for a few minutes enjoying the moment before cleaning ourselves up and removing our heels and stockings, being careful to put them back in their proper place.

I lost touch with Steve over the years, but my desire for wearing stockings and high heels never faded.

More recently, I was out shopping looking for some high heels to have some fun with, bearing in mind this was some 30 odd years after my wanking sessions with Steve. After an hour or so in and out of women's shoe shops, I was thinking I wasn't going to find anything, when there they were. A pair of black high heel mules with a pencil thin 5" heel, a clear plastic upper with thin back straps across the uppers. The largest was a size 8 but I was confident that I could squeeze into them.

So 5 minutes and £40 later I was the (aroused and slightly humiliated as the female shop assistant served me) owner of a pair of very sexy high heels. All I needed now were some stockings. This was much easier than finding shoes and a local chemist had a great selection. I was able to find a pair of long, sheer glossy dark tan hold ups which I bought.

I made my way back to my car looking for somewhere suitable to try them on but I didn't find anywhere. There were toilets in the mall but it was just too busy. So I set off out of town and drove for about 25 minutes into the country not far past Amersham. I found a small village not too far away. In a car park just off the main road was a small public toilet. I had been here a few times before and got lucky and I was hoping my luck would be in again.

I parked up and with the heels and hold ups in my deep jacket pockets, I got out of the car locked it and walked across the car park to the toilet. I noticed a guy sat in his car opposite the door to the Gents and we exchanged glances but I just carried on into the toilet.

There was an empty urinal on the right and as I walked on there was a cubicle on my right and another straight in front. Both were empty. I went into what I knew to be the larger cubicle straight in front and closed and locked the door. There were a couple of peepholes in the door, not big enough to put a cock though but certainly big enough to see through.

I opened my coat, dropped my pants and sat on the toilet and started to rub my hardening cock in anticipation of what might happen. Within a few minutes, I heard the door to the toilet open and the footsteps of someone coming in. I was holding my cock (and my breath) trying to hear what was happening. Sure enough I could hear someone at the door and looking at the peepholes I could see that one of them was dark. Someone was watching me.

I felt those familiar butterflies in my stomach. I stood up, pulled my pants up and closed my coat, made my way to the door and unlatched it. I opened it just an inch or so and I saw the man I recognised as the guy in car in the car park. He just stood there rubbing his cock through his jeans.

He was about the same age as me (40 something) slightly built with longish brown hair and a few inches shorter than me. I motioned for him to enter my cubicle and he came in.

I locked the door behind him and opened my coat and loosened my jeans so he could see my cock. We didn't speak, he undid his trousers and pulled out his cock. I went weak at the knees, it was about 7 or 8 inches long cut and thick. For a few moments we rubbed each others cocks and I was intoxicated I decided to show him my high heels. I opened the top of my pocket so he could clearly see the spike heel and he nodded with approval. I slowly let go of his cock and took off my coat, followed by my T shirt, jeans, shoes socks and underpants. I was now naked in the cubicle with this stranger with the beautiful cock.

I took the hold ups from my coat and opened the package before leaning against the wall and pulling them on. I then took my new high heel mules and bent down to put them on. The hold ups allowed them to slide on fairly easily. Whilst bent down, I was only inches from his cock, so I leaned over to smell his aroma and taste his manhood, so I took his now hardening cock past my lips and into my mouth. I was drunk with desire.

I sat back balancing on my heels fondling and sucking this strangers cock and loving every second. His cock grew rock hard in my mouth. After a few minutes of savouring his manhood I took his cock from my mouth and stood up. This gave him a chance to caress my hard cock and swollen balls. I leaned in to kiss him and let his tongue probe my mouth.

He broke off our kiss and told me to turn around and face the wall. Without question, I did as I was told, leaning over the toilet with my hands against the wall. He started to stroke my legs and finger my tight hole using saliva as lubrication. I relaxed and he first pushed one finger into me, then another, then removed them and using more saliva coated his hard cock and started to push it into my hole. I just relaxed and was surprised that it went in so easily and gently. I was in heaven, in a gents toilet wearing heels and stockings and being fucked by a complete stranger.

I was worried about not having a condom, so after a couple of minutes of him gently fucking me, I pulled away from him allowing his cock to fall out of me. I turned around and started to kiss him again and wank his substantial cock before dropping to my knees and tasting myself on his cock. He then took over wanking his own cock and I was rubbing his balls when he said "where do you want it". I told him "on my stockings" and stood up.

He carried on stroking his cock until he started to groan and spurt his thick come on my stockings whilst I caressed his heavy balls. After several spurts, his hot spunk was running down my stockings. I carried on wanking my cock whilst he squeezed my balls in one hand and one of my nipples with the other. Within seconds I was shooting my sperm on to the dirty toilet floor, my knees buckling as I came.

After I finished shooting, I rubbed his sperm into my soaked stockings and then holding his softening cock, I wiped it clean with some tissues. He pulled up his trousers and put his cock away. He patted my bare ass and said "Thank you" and left.

I was still coming down from a wonderful orgasm before I removed my heels and the spunky stockings before getting dressed and making myself presentable. I made sure that the heels were firmly back in my pockets before leaving the toilet and going back to my car.

The stranger had already left the car park but not my memories and I still had my stockings soaked with his spunk as a reminder.

There have been many other similar joyful experiences but I will leave those for another time.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Every time i put hold ups pantys and heels on my brain tells me i need cock to fuck me. I love going out at night meeting men who want me to suck their cocks and fuck me dressed as a gurl. I keep myself totally body smooth and love dressing in whatever outfit i have that makes a man hard and wants to have me. I discovered fu fu clips and how they nicely held my balls and shaft up inside me leaving my foreskin and pee hole just on the edge of my pubic area and when i wore lycra leggings or hotpants it looked like i had a cameltoe just like girls have. I wear whatever a man wants and love meeting in parks toilets or going for a drive with them and satisfying their sexual needs. I love oitdoor sex and having sex on a park bench my legs on a mans shoulders and him thrusting his erect cock in and out of me bringing himself to orgasm and pumping my hole with his lovely semen. Im addicted to cocks since i was in my early teens and no intentions of stopping as having men inseminate me is my bit of heaven. SissyErica UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please relate more stories sweetheart

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely. I am now 79 years of age and look back to when I was sixteen and was groped at the urinal by two men, one on either side of me. It was the first time that anyone had groped me, never mind two men. I think they must have been in their fifties or sixties. It was mind-blowing to feel a hand around my cock and balls and a hand playing with my ass. He fingered by asshole which frightened me at the time. I have to admit that it wasn't long until I shot my load of cum into the urinal. I got out as quickly as I could.

Now I wanted more. About three days later I went back and the place was full and I had to stand and wait for a place at the urinal. There were other older men waiting for a cubicle. One older man looked over to me and slowly made his way beside me. Eventually he put his hand down inside the back of my trousers my trousers and pants and began groping me. God I was delirious with pleasure. I will never forget that occasion with so many men standing watching. He was waiting for a cubicle and invited me to join him. I was very hesitant at first, but the excitement got the better of me and I agreed. It was in there that I was sucked off for the first time. What a feeling and an immense depraved thrill. I was hooked.

I continued going to those toilets and then began exploring others in the city where I lived.

One night standing at a urinal wanking the man beside me showed me that he was wearing nylon panties. I was 17 at this time and never thought I would see something like this. He invited me to sit in his car and there he pulled down his trousers to show me panties, stockings, and pulling up his shirt a lovely lacy bra. He let me grope him and then asked me if I would suck his cock. I was beyond refusing anything and sucked him until he came in my mouth. Without even thinking I swallowed it all.

That night in bed I wanked again imagining me dressed in girly lingerie. I decided to invest.

That started a life time of dressing up in full lingerie, stockings, bra, and eventually buying a blonde wig and mak-up from a catalogue. By now I was 18 and the attention I got from men in various toilets across the city, was phenomenal.

I was groped, sucked off, fucked lying on toilet floors, with guys lying behind me.

Fucked in cubicles, at urinals, in the middle of floors in the cottages. and this went on for

over thirty years. When traveling on business, I had the beautiful lingerie underneath my suits. Always seeking out toilets. They were my addiction along with the sex.

Naturally I am just living with memories. And they are priceless. I could write a book on the best experiences I had. Every one with strangers. never knew their names, where

they lived, or anything about them. Just their cocks and cum.

So, I an recommend all young men of legal age to dress a s girl and enjoy the pleasures that filthy old men will give you. You will be amazed by the depraved pleasures you will enjoy. Have fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Im Paul(a) and i started wearing my sisters clothes when i was around 11 when i was alone at home after school i knew what days she would be late as she did various sports and my mum was at work. I loved feeling like a cute girl in her clothes and playing with my little boner when i was dressed. Around 14 or 15 i started slipping out at night and going to a park about 5 minutes from home with a bag of girls clothes and id go into a bushy area and strip off and change into my girl outfit then sneak around for walks feeling braver each time going further as i became more confident finally going into the toilets to masturbate usually the girls at first. I loved the feeling and wanted more so became bolder when i finally got a long haired wig and walked around the park where i could be seen by people although there were not many at night but felt so good when someone said hello to me. I started noticing that at a certain time of night there was an older man who always walked his little dog who always smiled and said hello to me and said things like its nice to be out tonight and nice night for it ànd i wondered did he know. I was nearing the toilets one night and did my usual sit on the park bench to watch and make sure if anyone was in the toilets they had time to finish and go before i went in to masturbate. I was there a few minutes when i saw the man walking with his dog so i waited and thought now is time to find out does he know so i got up and went into the mens and waited. Two minutes passed so i slipped my cock out and started to play when i heard a voice say you are even cuter than i thought i froze and it was the guy and his dog. He stood there unzipped and pulled out a cock bigger than me by at least 2 inches and i just walked over as it was natural and squatted in front of him and took it into my mouth my first cock i sucked and wanked him and played with his balls until he moaned and came in my mouth and it tasted nice. I told him i need to go and he said next time i want to fuck you i said yes i want that so off i went as happy as a girl my first blowjob and the start of me sucking and being fucked in that park toilet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nothing to beat cottaging.

It was in toilets that I was first groped by a man in his sixties. I was a teenager at the time still at school. I had never been touched by anyone previously. I stood at the urinal and he reached over and took my young cock in his hand and wanked me until I cum.

I was addicted. I just had to have more and more of the thrills he gave me.

I kept going back, progressed to the cubicles with glory-hole and had my cock sucked off by a stranger for the first time.

Within one year I was well known to those much older men, who would grope me as I waited for a cubicle to become free.

This progressed to me fucking men in the toilets until one night a man came into the toilets, stood at the urinal [other men there], pulled down his trousers, bent over showing lovely lingerie. He pulled his pants down and asked me would I like to fuck him. I didn't hesitate.

Wow! What an experience that was for me a teenager. The feel of the stockings on his legs and the panties around his thighs was just sensational. My mind was filled with dirty filthy lust. That night I wanked off thinking about how sexy he looked.

I decided that somehow I would get my own lingerie, stockings, etc. I got an uncontrollable urge for men to fuck me when dressed. I had not yet been fucked.

To cut the story short, a couple of months passed, I had my lingerie, dressed up and went off to the toilets I frequented.

Standing waiting, I rubbed my cock through my trousers and before long Hands were down the back fondling my arse, and another man with his hand down my front fondling my cock and balls. They both realised what I was wearing. They took me into a room in the toilets reserved for personal grooming. Lucky one of them had lubricant.

I needed plenty. They finger fucked me eventually putting in afew fingers to get me ready. Omg, I was in a state of sexual frenzy. I got fucked by both of them. One after the other. At first it was a little painful, but soon disappeared. I never felt their cum going up into me, but I knew it was there. It was a lovely experience at home squeezing their cum out of me into my hand.

That was 59 years ago and was the start of a life of cottaging sex for the next 20 years or so until they began disappearing.

I loved every minute of every fuck I received when dressed fully with lingerie, stockings, wig, and make-up. The biggest thrill was knowing that men, not all, were seduced by what they saw in me, and that they were satisfying their filthy desires on my body.

Thanks for the story I have just read. Brought back wonderful memories which I treasure. How grateful I am that those older men who first introduced me to the sexual activities in toilets. Older men taught me all the pleasures of sex with men.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Need a Ride Young Panty boy gets ride of his life.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Tits and Transformation Couple's secret desires leads to a new life for both.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Tim, Callie, Dave and Beth A crossdresser and her boyfriend share a couple's love.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sometimes a Cigar... In which a psychologist uncovers his own interesting quirks.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dressed To Please Kate Husband and wife both enjoy the femme side.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories