Cotton and Lace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stayed like that for a moment, warmth surrounding his cock, and then began to thrust, softly at first, building to long, deep strokes. It wasn't long before June came around him, and he continued to thrust as she did, her cries getting louder until finally he released his load deep inside her, pulling her toward him by her hips, grunting as his cock spasmed inside of her.

He began to pull back, leaving her warmth, when he heard her say "twice."

"What?" he asked, pausing halfway inside her.

She pulled forward until he slipped out of her, cum dribbling down her lips.

"Because I want you to fuck me in them... twice." She grabbed his arms and moved him onto the bed, where he lay and watched. She unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor, and straddled him. Her panties had moved to cover her so she slipped them to the side again and aimed his cock back to where it had just been, then lowered herself slowly. He wasn't completely hard, but soon that changed, as she bent down and kissed him. His hands began to explore, spreading her ass apart, pinching her nipples as she rode him, more sensuously than he had her, reviving his cock until they came together, crying out as her slick pussy convulsed around his cock, which spewed a second load into her, to seep out of her and into her black lace panties as Nick held her in his arms.

12