Cotton Eye Joe

Story Info
Newlywed couple do some exploring.
6.7k words
4.47
14.4k
16

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers

He came to town like a midwinter storm

He rode through the fields, so handsome and strong

His eyes was his tools and his smile was his gun

But all he had come for was having some fun

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe

I'd been married a long time ago

Where did you come from, where did you go?

Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe?

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe

I'd been married a long time ago

Where did you come from, where did you go?

Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe?

He brought disaster wherever he went

The hearts of the girls was to Hell, broken, sent

They all ran away so nobody would know

And left only men 'cause of Cotton-Eye Joe

Paula was a strong woman both physically and emotionally. We met in the gym. She flashed her million dollar smile at me, asked if she could work in, and we lifted a lot of iron that day. We didn't have a lot in common, but we clicked. She was gregarious and I was a loner. She had strong opinions while I liked to see both sides.

We dated, married, then moved from the corn belt to a medium sized town in Texas, west of Fort Worth, east of El Paso, north of San Antone as the cowboys called it, and south of Lubbock.

The price of oil was high and the city was booming.

She landed a job as a CPA for an oil company while I found work as an associate professor teaching history. Her pay was significantly higher than mine, the work more prestigious, the hours and benefits better. She didn't rub my nose in it, but it was obvious tomall our family and friends she was the real breadwinner. My own parents were bothered by it and, in front of my wife, asked me when I was going to quit pretending to be a college professor and get a job that could support a family.

To say their view shocked me would be an understatement. I had never stuck my nose in anyone's business the way they did that day. I was in the middle of explaining how an associate professor moved up the academia ranks when Paula interjected.

"Toby loves his job at the university. I'm very proud of him. We aren't hurting for money. I figure when we decide to start a family he'll stay home with our babies."

I swore the jaws of my old fashioned parents dropped that day. A stay at home dad was something foreign, even less manly. I was also surprised by Paula's comments, but not in a bad way. We had never really discussed who would put their career on pause when we started a family. What she said made perfect sense so why did it make me feel inferior?

A few days later we had a similar conversation at Paula's parents' house. Their reaction was one hundred and eighty out from my parents. Her parents were a lot more open minded than mine. Her dad told me it was a no brainer.

"Who makes the most money and who can afford to put their career on hold? The college professor. History won't change while you stay at home. I'm sure you can substitute teach and write when you have time. Paula tells me you just coauthored a history book."

I felt my chest swell with pride. I told him about the book. He and his wife both loved history. She was an academician. Her expertise was anthropology. She had authored a dozen books. Her latest was on how mechanization and war emancipated women. War created labor shortages which women were able to fill because of advances in technology. A woman didn't have to be as strong as a man.

She pointed to Paula, "But it doesn't hurt if they are."

Paula smiled. She had always been the athletic one, doing what the boys did. She never liked dolls or tea parties, but tree houses, forts, rock fights, and when she got older all sports. I remember how proud she was of the scar on her head from when she got beaned by a rock.

"Twenty stitches and she never cried. I had never seen so much blood," her mom said.

She continued to regale me with stories about Paula growing up, how she beat the other boys in foot races, tree climbing, swimming, and even fist fights.

We were back home a few days later talking about our visit to our hometown and how much we'd eventually like to be back there when the talk shifted to Paula's athleticism. We had done our share of five-is and she always crossed the finish line well ahead of me. Considering she weighed 170 pounds and was five feet six tall her times were impressive. Shorter distances her muscular legs propelled her way ahead of most women and a lot of men.

She asked me if I wanted to wrestle.

"Just for fun."

I worried it would get out of hand or I would hurt her. She was strong, but I said to myself she was a girl. Well, the girl kicked my ass pinning me twice in three matches. I had a feeling she let me win the third to soothe my bruised ego and because all the wrestling had made her super horny. We ended up fucking in our backyard which was pretty hot.

The fence was high and it was late in the day. We were sweaty and I was way more aggressive than I normally am. After being dominated by her I wanted to reverse roles.

Me on top, crotches together, her legs open, we went from kissing to fucking in about sixty seconds.

We walked into the house a few minutes later. She slapped my ass. I grabbed one of her buttocks and squeezed it. Inside the house she turned and kissed me.

"You owe me."

"Owe you what," I teased knowing exactly what she meant.

"An orgasm. Actually two. One for each time I pinned you."

"Oh, so that's why I got to have sex with you. Because I won?"

She smiled, "That and you're cute."

"Not handsome?"

"A little handsome, but more cute. Besides there weren't any other men around to fuck me so I had to compromise."

I knew she was teasing me.

"And how would you like to orgasm Paula?"

"Lay on the floor. On your back."

She straddled my body, a foot on either side, her crotch directly over my face.

A drop of cum hit me in the face.

"You're dripping," I pointed out.

She said, "You're not scared of a little cum are you?"

I assured her I was up for the challenge.

She slowly lowered herself into a full squat and rubbed her sex against my face.

"Start licking."

I experienced my first cream pie that day. After her first orgasm she said I still owed her, but she was tired of standing. She sat on the recliner, a leg draped over each arm.

She beckoned me to come towards her by wagging her finger. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head towards her crotch.

"Lick it lover."

I gave her a great licking. After dinner we took a shower together before heading into the living room to lay on the couch and watch television. We were on our side, me in back, she in front.

"Tobias, thanks for today."

"You're welcome, Paula. That was fun."

"I think I intimidate a lot of men."

"Then a lot of men are idiots."

"They don't like it when a woman beats them."

"No one likes to lose."

"But it's worse when a woman beats a man."

"I suppose. I guess my ego isn't that fragile. You've always been strong. I wondered why you didn't end up with someone equally sports minded, more competitive than me."

"Big, strong men are only interested in one thing from women like me. Sex. I'm a fetish, the big Amazon chick, they can fuck. I was thrilled to meet a man like you. I didn't have to pretend to be something I wasn't."

"I considered myself very lucky to have met you Paula and to be married to you even if it means losing a few wrestling matches or staying home with the babies because you make more money than me. The only thing I'm competing for is your heart."

"That's so sweet Tobias, but you've already won that."

Following a lull in the conversation she said she was glad I didn't have a fragile ego.

"Now that I've established dominance would it bother you to take orders from me?"

"Paula, is that how you saw what happened in the backyard? It was fun. We're not chimps fighting to lead the tribe. I've always appreciated your strength and athleticism. And no, it wouldn't bother me to take orders from you."

I added as I squeezed her breast, "Especially if you throw the final match and let me win."

She admitted she had let me win. I asked her why.

"Because it was a turn on to see how aggressive you got with me afterwards. Too bad it didn't last longer because I was so close to coming."

My lack of stamina had never been an issue we openly discussed, but Paula thought it was time. Her reason was not to figure out a way to improve it, but to remind me I was a bit inferior. She suspected I would be a bit sensitive so she praised my skills at oral.

"Don't worry about it Tobias. That tongue of yours more than made up for it."

I felt somewhat better after hearing her say something about my oral skills, but there remained a nagging feeling that she wished my penis provided her a bit more pleasure.

Trying to keep the evening light hearted and to prove I didn't have a fragile ego or minded taking orders from her I asked her if she needed anything. She had a simple request. I got up and returned with a glass of water. With a flourish I bowed and presented it to her calling her my queen.

She sat up, took the glass, and told me, "You're making fun of me."

I assured her I wasn't.

"Tobias, I want you to take me serious. My supervisor counseled me a few days ago. She said I seemed to be hesitant to give my male colleagues work assignments. I told her she was correct and explained I felt they were resistant to taking orders from me. She told me it was because I intimidate them. I told her they seemed all too happy to take orders from the more petite and pretty women in the office. She told me I needed to get over my mental block. She suggested I practice on you at home."

I had met her supervisor and concluded after a few minutes she was a no nonsense woman who wouldn't take shit off of anyone. If she believed Paula had a problem ordering her male colleagues to do things Paula needed to fix it.

"Paula, I'll do whatever Mrs. Mayweather needs me to help you get over this problem you're having."

She saw I was serious.

She handed me her drink.

"I've changed my mind, I want a glass of wine and some of those mixed nuts."

I returned with both items. She took them from me. I was about to sit down when she said, "And a foot massage. I want a foot massage Tobias."

In all years together she had never expressed an interest in a foot massage. She had pretty feet. There were a few times I tried to incorporate her toes into our lovemaking. She would let me hold them during sex, but the few times I tried to suck on her big toe she said it was too ticklish and gay.

"How so?" I asked not seeing the obvious link.

"You look like you're sucking a little penis."

"Believe me. I'm not thinking of a dick when I'm sucking your toe."

"But that's what I'm thinking of."

I knelt on the floor and gave my first foot massage.

She asked me why I thought her feet were sexy. I just said they looked pretty.

Towards the end she said, "You can suck them."

"But I thought you didn't like me to because it looked like I was sucking a penis."

"I've changed my mind, Tobias."

I got to suck her big toes that evening and because she got so worked up over it eat her for a third time.

I thought she'd offer me a second round of intercourse, but she didn't.

"I want you to masturbate in front of me Tobias."

Another first. It felt awkward to spank my monkey while my wife watched, but I did.

She commented, "I never realized how small you are. Have you measured it?"

"Of course. Four and a half inches. Only an inch and a half below the average."

"That's twenty five percent below the average."

She was good at math I reminded her.

She winked at me, "I hope we don't have trouble conceiving."

I joked back, "We'll have to get a surrogate if we do."

"You really do have a strong ego. Most men would have gone soft hearing that comment."

I told her, "I'm not like most men. I'm close to coming."

She told me to come closer. I literally jacked off inches from her face. I announced my climax. She wrapped her lips around the head of my penis and I ejaculated into her mouth. She motioned me to bring my face to hers. When we kissed she literally thrusted my seed back into my mouth. We kissed for a few minutes. I swallowed all my seed, but my mouth remained sticky and tasted a bit metallic afterwards. I told her maybe I should drink pineapple juice to improve the taste.

"For starters, and give up coffee," she answered, "Now you know why most women don't swallow."

I answered, "Giving up coffee would be too much of a sacrifice. I'm curious why you started calling me Tobias instead of Toby. Even my parents quit calling me Tobias."

"I don't know, I've always liked Tobias and it is your name."

"But it sounds so formal."

"A little formality isn't bad. With what we're doing, calling you Tobias seems more appropriate."

"Speaking of our experiment, have you noticed any changes? Do you feel more confident bossing men around?"

Paula smiled, "I don't know. I haven't tried. I do know I like bossing you around."

I told her, "I think we've opened Pandora's box."

She picked up on my comment, "Pandora's box? Sounds to me like there's a side of you who likes to be bosses around."

"Well, it has led to some pretty hot sex."

She admitted it had made her horny too.

"I can't explain it, but I do get a bit turned on telling you to do things."

A few days later I asked, "Did Mrs. Mayweather ask about us?"

Paula looked me in the eye before answering. She appeared pleased with my question, but suppressed smiling, "She did. She insisted I tell her all the details. I reported back to her how I made you get me a glass of water, then had you take it back, and get me a glass of wine and a bowl of nuts. I even told her you gave me a foot massage. I told her I purposely didn't put my glasses and bowl in the sink and how you washed them."

I smiled, "I thought you left them there on purpose. You told her I gave you a foot massage? What was her reaction?"

"I did. I didn't tell her about what you did afterwards. She told me to keep asserting myself at home."

"In the interest of making you a leader of men what do you need me to do?"

"Dinner would be nice. I'm going to get in a workout before we eat."

She told me what she wanted, changed into her workout clothes, kissed me on the cheek as I chopped onions, and exited the house. When she returned an hour later I was just finishing up.

"Very nice, Tobias."

She sat down.

I brought the different bowls to the table.

She handed me her plate and told me what she wanted on it.

I handed it back to her and prepared my own.

She said, "I'm feeling stronger all the time, I think Mrs. Mayweather was right. Thanks for doing this."

"You're welcome."

We talked about our respective days. She said she gave an assignment to one of the male accountants. She had to counsel him over the poor quality of his work."

"Was it easy?"

"Surprisingly, it was. He promised to do better. I reminded him we are flooded with applications from new graduates. I asked him if he enjoyed accountancy. He said he didn't, but the money was good. I told him he should follow his passion and told him about you. I said your job doesn't pay a third of mine, but you are passionate about it."

I decided to not read too much into her comment.

A few weeks later I asked about the employee she counseled.

"I turned him over to HR. He promised to do better, but his mind was elsewhere. I love numbers and interpreting strange, obscure tax codes. I don't understand why he doesn't."

I wanted to say it was because accountancy was boring, but reminded myself to never insult another person's vocation. Most people hated history so I had no room to talk.

"I bet that wasn't easy. I've never had to fire anyone. Does he have a family?"

Paula answered, "Actually, it was easy and better for all parties. We don't need people who hate their job and he doesn't need to be working in a field he hates. He'll be okay. He actually thanked me, said he needed a kick in the ass to point him in a different direction. He's single."

Paula had always struck me as the sentimental type, but she presented a different side of her at dinner. I wondered if she could can me as easily as she sent her employee packing. I reminded myself marriage was different than business. She was right; a company doesn't need deadwood.

After we ate she told me, "When you're done with the dishes Tobias, come into the living room. I need a foot massage."

Remembering how the first foot massage I gave her went I looked forward to giving her a second. I raced through the post meal cleanup.

She was in the living room seated on the recliner.

"Take off your clothes Tobias then sit on the floor in front of me."

I stripped. It was weird being naked in front of someone fully dressed.

"On your knees Tobias. Come here. Take off my shoes."

I took her left foot in my hand and began to massage it. She took her right foot and caressed my chest. She then lowered it to my lap.

"I thought you'd be hard Tobias."

"I'm excited, Paula."

"It doesn't look that way."

I confessed my worry.

She said, "You're an excellent husband. I'm not doing this to threaten you or get you to shape up, but to help me at work."

"That's a relief, I don't know why, but I suddenly felt paranoid."

"Relax, Tobias. You're not going to lose your job. You've proven to me you're ready for more responsibility."

I felt very relieved and within minutes of continuing my massage I was erect, consumed by the sensuality of the moment. A man servant tending to his mistress.

She casually caressed my penis with whichever foot wasn't in my hands.

"Tobias, I can't believe you're worried about me divorcing you. You would have to do something really bad for me to leave you."

"I don't think I could fire anybody, Paula."

She answered, "I don't think you could either; that's why we are a good match. We provide each other balance. You need someone harder and I need someone softer."

She poked my erection with her foot, "That I need hard."

There was a lull in the conversation as I focused on her feet. She rested her head against the back of the chair and closed her eyes.

"Tobias, when I sent the man to HR he knew he was going to get canned. He didn't look mad, but relieved. He actually thanked me and said he if he had a woman of my strength in his life he would have pursued a more appealing profession. I suspect there are a lot men out there in search of women like me. They just don't want to admit it."

Naked, on my knees, massaging my wife's feet while she's fully clothed and seated, her eyes closed, talking aloud about men wanting strong women, launched me into what I later learned psychologists referred to as sub space.

"Mistress, you're right. I always knew I wanted a woman like you. I'm so glad you asked to work in with me at the gym that day."

She opened her eyes when she heard the word Mistress, but quickly closed them.

"Mistress? Mrs. Mayweather said it would happen, but she predicted months down the road."

"What would happen? That I would slip and refer to you as Mistress?"

"That wasn't a slip Tobias. Mrs.Mayweather was referring to us taking on new roles and responsibilities. We've been doing this less than a month and look at how we've changed. It's quite remarkable."

"Mrs. Mayweather is very intelligent."

Paula answered, "She's a genius. She has a PhD in psychology."

"I thought she was a CPA."

"That sounds a bit sexist Tobias. She's actually my firm's CFO. She has PhDs in both accountancy and psychology."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I didn't mean to sound sexist."

"It's okay Tobias. Remove my pants and panties. I'm ready for a nice lick."

Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers
12