Cottontail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers

“Well, Big Brother?” Jenna drawled. “Do I have to spell it out, for, you?”

At that point, I don’t think anyone would have needed an outline to tell them what my horny sister wanted from me! I shuffled forward, reaching out to wrap both hands around Jenna’s slim waist. The electric contact was like a thunderbolt between us. I pulled her back a bit, letting my throbbing cock press against her butt.

“Ahh,” she sighed, “you’re getting the idea... Ooo!” Her voice pitched up an octave, as I’d put one hand between her legs, cupping her wet puss from behind. Her folds were positively soaked with dew, swollen and hot to the touch.

“Jenna, are... you sure?” I murmured softly, rubbing the length of my middle finger along her slit.

With a sultry breath, Jenna looked over her shoulder at me... both eyes were dark with desire, and flashing sparks at my question. “Bro... if you, don’t, screw me-!” Her statement was cut off quick, when I flipped the tip of my finger under her clitoris. “Ahh! Damn it!” she hissed, her body trembling from the vibrations racing along her limbs.

With a low chuckle, I got control of myself and slipped back a bit, allowing my cock to nose up under her puss. “Jenna,” I rumbled, “you never answered me...” With a gentle, sawing motion, I rubbed the top of my dick against her, feeling the wetness seep over me.

Jenna moaned with a heavy breath. “Bro...fuck me!

# # #

TO BE CONTINUED...

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers
12