Cougar 47

Story Info
Mature lady seduces her godson.
4.7k words
4.48
100.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's looking at me; the boy is staring at ME, as I sit on the edge of the bed and slowly and seductively put on my black stockings. And that heady realisation is making me purr with delight; a young boy admiring the long shapely legs of this older woman. I must give him a sexy show, one that he will remember.

I can just make him out in the dark hallway as he peers through my partly open door. I am going to take my time and enjoy it and pretend that I don't know he's there. After all, it's not every day that a sexy old girl like me has an appreciative audience. Strangely, I feel empowered, as I stretch out my legs in turn and smooth down the nylon stockings. Yes, even at 47, my legs are excellent and have always been my best feature. I used to be a showgirl when I was in my twenties and still like to dress up in my old costumes occasionally. And, if my 18 year old godson, Paul, wants to admire these legs of mine, he's very welcome to. Goodness knows I've been flashing them at him often enough during the few days that he's come to stay with us.

I always wear the most expensive and seductive of lingerie and I'm sure he has caught more than a glimpse or two of my various lace or satin panties as I sit opposite him in the lounge. I know I'm making progress, because, he left the T.V. and followed me up the stairs tonight. I know he was trying to peek up my skirt and what a good sign that was. Last year, he wasn't interested in such things, but, I can see that a year has made a difference. Maybe this year he has developed a dirty mind. I certainly hope so.

Oh yes, he's still looking at my leg show and I know that I have his full attention. I sigh with undiluted pleasure because I cannot begin to tell you how much that pleases me. I vow to smother him with love and kisses and to grant him many naughty privileges when I finally seduce him. As it is, I can take as long as I want with my stocking show because my husband is watching television in the lounge downstairs and won't disturb us. He rarely strays from his favourite seat and is certainly not bothered about sex these days, not with me anyway. Which is why I am so frustrated, I suppose, locked away in our remote seaside cottage for weeks on end. But, the fires of lust still burn deep within my soul. And I mean to do something about it very soon.

I stand up and clip my suspenders into place making sure his view of me is unimpaired. Stockings, suspenders and black lace panties on a blonde lady like me, never fail to arouse a hot blooded young male and I feel sexy and confident as, slowly and seductively, I light his fire. If I play my cards right I'll have him in my bed before the week is out.

The next day I'm up early after a restless night. Bob, my husband has developed a cold and has been snoring during the night. It's the perfect excuse for me to move into the spare bedroom right next to Paul's. Bob won't think twice about it, as I often do that these days. Also, this morning, I have made up my mind to shave all the hair from my pussy, just like those young sluts in the girly magazines. I have been thinking about it all night. Maybe, I'll just leave a "landing strip" as some of them seem to do. As I do this in the bathroom, I feel all excited because I know I am doing it for Paul. And the mere thought of his fingers feeling me down there is making me quiver already. As it is, my heart is thumping madly like a young girl as I carefully use the safety razor... Now I do my long tanned legs, so that they are smooth as silk once more. After an hour of titivating myself, I am ready to emerge. One more check in the mirror and I am very pleased as I view my naked frame. It's not bad...not bad at all. People say I look 10 years younger than my real age. Well, today, I would have to agree with them.

After breakfast, I sit opposite Paul and manage to arrange my skirt so that he starts looking at my legs again. Poor boy, am I tormenting him too much? I can see his eyes drawn there time after time to enjoy the sight of stocking tops and bare thigh. Occasionally, I carelessly cross my legs, knowing that he will probably get a generous glimpse of my white panties.

Then, to spoil it all, my dolt of a husband suggests he takes Paul fishing and off they go for the day. I am a bit miffed, but, I still make them a packed lunch and see them off with a smile. It's so annoying, but, I make the best of it and decide to go through my wardrobe and plan what I am going to be wearing the rest of the week. I decide to go all out to seduce my young protégé. I can't wait much longer. He's going home on Saturday.

When they return, I have dinner all prepared and I am wearing my blue figure hugging dress. It's the one which shows a daring amount of my ample cleavage and I suppress a smile of satisfaction as Paul gawps at me with wide eyed wonder. Now he knows I have a decent bust to go with my other womanly curves. I am thinking that he would like to hold and caress my breasts and play with my nipples. I smile warmly in his direction, giving him a silent message..."Dear boy, can't you guess...they are yours to play with whenever you want them, Auntie will let you do whatever you want."

After dinner, we all sit in the lounge and as usual he gets to see my panties as I cross and uncross my legs on the sofa. I can see his eyes drawn there even though he's supposedly watching football on the television. He keeps looking across like he can't help himself. I like this game we are playing, it's much better than the one on the screen. Of course my husband is completely oblivious to my antics; he is glued to the match with his mouth open. He's a bit of a lost cause really, apart from his disgusting interest in young schoolgirls who he spies on during netball practice at the local school. He thinks I don't know, but I do.

Eventually, we all go to bed and during the night I make several visits to the bathroom wearing nothing but my high heeled sandals and a sexy little see through nightie. But, disappointingly, there is no sign of Paul who must be a sound sleeper. I had hoped to bump into him in the darkness, but, it didn't happen. I leave my door slightly ajar for him in the hope that he will venture into my room, but, I think the boy is too shy and well mannered to make such a move. So, I guess I'll just have to make all the running and put temptation in his way. As it is I feel all hot and bothered, so, I slip out of my nightie and lie naked on the top of the covers with my long legs spread apart. One hand slips down to my sex and I start to finger my sex while the other hand rubs over my hardened nipples. I am thinking of Paul and imagining his young fingers exploring me just like this. "Oh Paul...Paul", I moan, I want you so much... Come and take what is yours.

Hours later I fall asleep, desperate and unsatisfied. I cannot go on like this. I am so frustrated.

I have Paul to myself the next morning as Bob takes the car to town for its annual service. As he usually waits for it to be done, it will be later this afternoon before he returns. Thankfully, he hasn't suggested taking Paul with him. That means he will also grab the chance to watch the young girls in their gym slips before coming home. In the meantime, I suggest a walk on the beach to Paul and he readily agrees. I'm thinking we can find a nice quiet spot in the sand dunes where we can snuggle up close and really get acquainted, but, just as we are into our walk, it starts to rain and the plan gets abandoned. Instead, we call into a cafe on the way back for coffee and doughnuts. Then later, we run back the short distance to the cottage as storm clouds open. That's when my conniving mind comes up with an idea. When we get back, I whip off my slightly wet denim skirt and get out the ironing board. I am standing there in the kitchen in just a blouse and pantyhose as I iron my clothes. Paul comes back downstairs after a quick change and is towel-drying his hair. When he sees me in nothing much below the waist other than nylons and high heels, his jaw drops open. (Of course I have my panties on underneath, I'm not a total slut, in spite of what you think.)

"Oh I didn't realise you were..."

"It's O.K." I assure him, cheerfully, "why don't you put the kettle on and make some tea?"

So he wanders around the kitchen and looks at me from all angles as I overdo the ironing. My hopes leap as I see a little tell tale bulge develop in his trousers. "When my skirt is dry I'll put it back on," I tell him" but of course, neither of us wants that, so I leave it off for ages as I strut around and show my legs off to him. The poor boy is fascinated and can hardly put a sentence together.

Later, as it gets to evening, I look at my watch and sigh with frustration as the time drags by. I want to take all my clothes off and go to bed, preferably with Paul. Surely, tonight, there will be some action and we can consummate the growing sexual attraction between us. The thrill of showing my legs and panties to him is wearing off. I need physical contact now and plenty of it. I know that once he touches me in that way he will be like a damn bursting with his lust. This afternoon, I asked him to help me put some curtains back up. This entailed him doing not much more than standing at the bottom of some steps and looking up my dress. It was an exercise he carried out with great enthusiasm. I was wearing pretty little pink panties today together with my black stockings and suspenders. Every time I glanced down, he had his eyes were directed up there. Then, I kept asking him to steady me as I backed down the steps. The first time he gripped my waist. Then, the second time, his hands seemed to get lower to hold my hips and bum. I said nothing. Finally, as I came down for the last time, his hands somehow got up inside my dress and drifted up nylons onto bare flesh ..."Ooh la, la" what a nice little thrill he gave me...The boy is getting bolder and hopefully he'll want to get his hands on the rest of my body real soon. Maybe it will be tonight.

I go into the kitchen to make us all a bedtime drink. Usually it is a cup of hot chocolate. Bob, as usual has his eyes glued to the T.V. screen. I am surprised as Paul follows me in to the cooker and stands awkwardly behind me. Then his hands go affectionately round my waist. "You've so lovely, Aunt Jayne" he grunts pulling me tight. "I wish I had a girl friend like you" Then, I realised his hands had drifted down to my hips and he was easing up my dress with both palms. I freeze and let it happen. There was only the soft swish of the moving dress against nylons and the ticking of the kitchen clock, as his hot breath met my neck. Time stood still, as I stood motionless in surrender and allowed my dress to be pushed up to my waist. Then Paul sank to his knees and had a good look at my exposed stockings, thighs and panties. I hold my breath...What will he do now?

I am bending my torso over the kitchen counter and sticking out my bum in anticipation of the touch that surely would follow ...when we are rudely interrupted.

"Where's that flaming cocoa" bellowed a voice from the lounge. "A man could die of thirst in here." It was my husband making his presence felt at the most indelicate moment imaginable. Paul leapt to his feet muttering apologies and excuses in equal measure while I knocked over some crockery. "Curse the man," I thought knowing that he had ruined Paul's improper advance. Also, I knew that a young man's confidence is easily dented and you can imagine I was not in the best of moods as I served up the drinks a few minutes later.

But at least I knew then that Paul had lustful intentions towards me. What other explanation could there be for a young man lifting up a woman's skirt and sniffing around like that. If only my husband hadn't interrupted him when he did, who knows what he might have gone on to do? I shuddered with delight at the possibilities at what it might mean. Then, I knew what I had to do. I could not let another night go by without some kind of sexual contact with the boy. It was now or never. Hopefully, I would be pushing at an open door.

Then , as I sit there brooding, I focus on something the weather man says on the T.V. ..."it's going to be a cold night along the east coast, maybe a slight frost..." That makes me sit up and take notice, because, it gives me an idea...

That night, when we had all retired to our various bedrooms I put on my most alluring bedroom attire, a pink, see through, short, frilly nightie with high heel pink bedroom sandals. I tied my hair up on top with a pink ribbon and put on my kiss-proof pink lipstick. Then I went to the bathroom to clean my teeth in readiness for what I hoped was a hot night of sex.

God knows it's what I need.

I give it the best part of an hour and then I move silently along the landing to make sure Bob is asleep. Sure enough, he is snoring away and the sleeping tablet I dropped into his cocoa is sure to knock him out until morning. On my way back, I push open Paul's door and make my way across to his bed. He sits up as I approach.

"You're not asleep yet, then," I begin.

"No" comes the answer

I wonder how I look in the moonlight. Do I look good in my sexy nightdress? I can feel his eyes on me.

"I feel cold" I say rubbing my arms to prove it. "Are you?"

"I'm O.K." He assures me.

"Do you think I can slip into your bed for a few minutes and warm up?" I ask.

He readily agrees and sweeps back the duvet for me as I move in beside him. I see that he is wearing boxer shorts but nothing else. I snuggle up to him. "Give me a cuddle," I whisper.

At first it's a little awkward and understandably he is nervous at having me in his bed. But slowly he relaxes and begins to take advantage of a near naked woman in his arms, "how about a goodnight kiss for your auntie?" I say pouting up my pink lips.

I get a little kiss and it's very nice, but, I want more and say so. "Come on, you can do better than that," I urge and this time he gives me a real smacker. Then I kiss him back and my hoped for night of passion is suddenly kick started into life. Suddenly, his hand is on my stomach and drifting south. As soon as he realises I am not objecting, he sparks into life. He is all over me, kissing, feeling and exploring as if his pent up lust had suddenly been released. I sigh with joy as finally I am getting what I want. After a while, I sit up and peel off my nightie. It's a clear signal that my naked body is available to him and in return he peels off his shorts. Now we are getting somewhere. The temperature rises in the room as the passion increases. Soon, we are French kissing with flicking tongues and I reach for his rock hard cock. I purr with delight as I squeeze his more than adequate manhood. We are going to have a lot of fun before the night is over. Not long afterwards, his fingers drift over my pussy and I bounce on the bed with excitement. Sex is on the agenda and there is no going back. Then as I squeeze his cock again, I hear him moan and spill his seed. He mumbles an embarrassing apology, but, it's a minor mishap and I assure him that it's a normal reaction. Half an hour later, after he has kissed and fondled every inch of my body, he proudly displays another erection. We are off again. Then he grabs his torch from the bedside table and goes under the bed cover. I smile as I open my legs and let him examine my newly shaven vagina. The boy is understandably curious and takes a long time down there. He kisses and strokes the inside of my thighs and licks at my pussy ...Wow! ...I lie back and sigh happily. Half forgotten sexual delights are all coming back to me now. This is all going very well indeed and I spread my legs wide in anticipation. I am wet and oh so ready...

Then comes the exquisite moment when his hard young cock slides into my sex. Oh my God, how wonderful! We are going to have a lot of sex tonight...my young stud and I. Happily, I let the boy fuck me, well why not! My husband is sleeping two rooms away, but I don't care. Let the boy have his way.

In fact he fucked me two or three times through the night before I slipped back into my own bed to sleep for an hour or two. It was very nice and I enjoyed it, immensely, but, there's plenty of room for improvement. He needs a tutor like me to bring the best out of him and that's what I intend to do, given the chance. I lay back contentedly with a smile on my face and realise how much I have missed sex these last few years. I have to have more, much more. I must find other young men to satisfy my desires. Fortunately, I have another full day with Paul before he goes back home and, maybe, we can at least have another night of sex before he leaves.

Although I haven't had much sleep, I feel invigorated and after a nice warm shower, bounce into the new day. I am up and preparing breakfast in the kitchen when Paul comes down and sneaks an early morning kiss. "Last night was fantastic" he whispers and I am already on cloud nine. "Stop it," I say playfully as his hand is up my dress again, but he corners me in the kitchen and slips his fingers meaningfully inside my panties. I gasp out loud and feel my knees go weak. Fortunately, I am only just able to push his hand away as I hear Bob coming down the stairs. "Later," I promise him.

Today, we get the walk on the deserted beach that we were denied the other day. Bob has other plans in town so it's just me and Paul. We go as far as the sand dunes and then find a secluded spot. All he wants to do is strip me off and have sex. That's fine by me. Off come my dress and pale blue panties, then my bra. The wicked boy wants me naked and he gets what he wants. For the next two hours we roll around in the sand, kissing, fondling and fucking. He just can't seem to get enough of me. At the end of it I feel as if I have been dragged through a hedge backwards. He's kissed off my lipstick and torn my panties, so I have to stuff them in my bag as we prepare to go. Then Paul insists on putting his hand possessively round my waist as we walk back. Just then, as luck would have it, we meet the young vicar walking in the opposite direction. I see him frown and give me a curious look. "Good morning Mrs Mercer, "he calls, just to let me know he has caught me out. "Oh well, what the hell," I think ... there goes my reputation.

We get back and have a light lunch but there is no sign of Bob. As I l lean over the back of the couch looking down the road, Paul comes up behind me. He gently lifts my dress up around my waist and pulls down my knickers; the wicked boy. I know what's coming and I giggle as I widen my stance and stick my bum up and out. My 4 inch heels help me do that. I gasp as Paul starts to feel my bum and probe in between my legs. I'm wet already and he hasn't even fingered my pussy yet. When he does so, I know his fingers will be all wet and slithery. He finds my clit and gently works it, just the way I taught him in bed last night. For the first time, the boy is in charge of the sex as he takes his time and works me up good and proper. Soon he has me whining and pleading for his hard young cock. I hear the zip go down in his trousers and sigh with relief. I need to be fucked. This 47 year old girl wants a damn good seeing to. Paul feeds his cock into my desperate pussy and I groan out loud with the joy of it. Then he starts to fuck me, slowly and competently, just as I like it. When the sex is good, there's no hurry. But Paul's lust makes him impatient. He rams his cock into me, like a runaway piston as he grabs my hips and gives it to me good and hard. "Oh Paul," I whimper, as I thrust back onto his steel hard cock. Now we are two lovers going at it hammer and tongs, age difference swept aside. It's just a rampant cock fucking wet pussy, grinding in...deep...deeper...on and on and on. I bite my lip as I feel an orgasm coming on fast. Jesus, how long is it since the last one? Just keep going Paul, I pray, just a little longer. Thank God for youth, I sigh, as Paul hangs on just long enough for a delightful shudder to engulf me. My legs turn to jelly as I moan out in ecstasy... "Oooooohhhhhh!"... Then Paul is cumming fast, jerking and spluttering, as his cock unleashes his copious sperm deep into the squelching mess of my vagina. "Oh God," I pray, "this is what I want, this is what I need."

12