Cougar and her Five Virginal Cubs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prematurely ejaculating the first time being blown, I remember being embarrassed cumming off in her mouth so soon. Practically as soon as she wrapped her lips around my cock, stroked me with one hand, while cupping my balls with her other, I exploded a huge volume of cum. Never have I been as sexually excited. As soon as I exploded in her mouth, swallowing all I deposited, she accepted all of my cum without pulling away and without spitting out any of it.

Even though only a select few women in the neighborhood sucked cock, the ones that did didn't swallow. Too many spit and only certain ones, we all knew who they were, gave a blowjob, at all, anyway. Everyone wanted a blowjob from one of the women, who sucked cock, but no one wanted to date them or even be seen talking to them. A time of mixed messages and crossed signals, nothing, especially sex was out in the open and everything was swept beneath the carpet.

To be continued...

12