Cougar Chronicles: D Is for Diana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
656 Followers

"H..holy f..fuck! D..do you…shit, do you mean it? Are…are you serious? You're not just a cocktease are you?" the bewildered 20 year old sputtered unsettled by the aggressiveness of the older woman. Then looking around, he added, "Um…what about your son? Won't he wonder where you are?"

That brought out a loud laugh from the seductive older woman. "Jeff's not my son , hon. He's my…well…for want of a better word…my lover… for this weekend at least." Seeing the surprised look on the young man's face, Diana's hand went under the legging of his lengthy shorts and ran all the way up to grab his dick before she laughed haughtily. "And oh yeah, baby. Momma's dead serious."

The teen pulled the older woman to him and tried to kiss her but she stopped him by saying, "Not here baby. Let's go someplace private." In truth, Diana was afraid that Jeff might return and create a scene. Her juices were already flowing and she didn't want to wait another minute.

Telling her that his mother's beach house was only 100 metres down the beach, the excited young man pulled the older woman to her feet and they raced to the nearby destination.

Once inside the old 'A frame' cottage, they went at each other like long lost lovers trying to make up for their separation. Pulling her top off, Patrick feasted on Diana's breasts as though he were a newborn. In truth Diana's nipples were ultra sensitive but she let her new lover enjoy himself for several minutes. She in turn, had pushed his bathing suit down and was enjoying the length and thickness of his dick with fervour.

They stood for several minutes pausing from time to time to kiss passionately. At first it seemed strange to the young man to be standing in his parents' cottage in the nude making out with a woman he'd only just met. Even more so that she was a woman old enough to be his mother.

Diana was enjoying the foreplay immensely. Having a young man's hard cock in her hand as she pulled and squeezed and milked it, knowing that she was the cause of it getting bigger and harder, was an immense turn on to her. The fact that the young man was the spitting image of her very first love made her want this to be a fuck that he would never forget.

"Oh God, Mrs.Dennison…um…I mean, Diana, that feels so good!" he said as the MILF led him by his dick to the couch.

Once there she started working his lance even harder and faster. Her jerking of his shaft was always followed by her thumb wiping the subtle drops of pre-cum from the tip.

"Lean back and enjoy, baby cause this is just the beginning. I'm gonna do something that's even better. You want me to give you my specialized blowjob, sugar? One that my very first lover taught me?" she whispered in his ear as she nibbled on his lobe never stopping her manual stimulation of his cock. Sensing that Patrick wasn't going to last much longer, she slid to her knees between his legs and pushed them as wide apart as she could. Looking up into Patrick's dark blue eyes once again reminded her of his father and it was like she was a teenager all over again.

She started at the inside of his right knee and slowly and sensuously kissed her way up the inside of his muscular thighs. Her hand never stopped jerking his shaft as she then teased and took a testical into her wet mouth. Patrick was in heaven and he groaned in ecstasy.

Then Diana did something that she had only ever done with one other man. She used her wet tongue to lather all around Patrick's anus and finally pushed the tip into the wrinkly brown orifice. The twenty year old could not believe what this older woman was doing. He had heard about analingus but had never experienced it. It was so…so dirty he remembered thinking as Diana's tongue probed as deep into him as possible.

"Oh my gawd! Mrs…..Di…Diana!" he exclaimed, "you're…oh fuck! I'm…I'm…. gonna….CUM!" and without further adieu, he ejaculated a bolt of cum that shot over Diana's head and landed almost five feet away.

By the time he was releasing his second wad, Diana's head had come up and she took the brunt of it in her left eye and it blinded her for a second. This did not deter her however and she guided his cockhead to her now open mouth as Patrick shot a third rope of jizz onto her tongue. She milked his spewing cock until there were only the tiniest of drops coming out and he was begging her to stop. Like the slut she was, Diana claimed every last drop.

The boy lay back satiated and still in awe of what had transpired in the last half hour or so. Diana gave his cockhead one last kiss and wanting to clean herself up, excused herself to go to the bathroom.

She was sitting on the john when Patrick walked in on her. His cock was at attention once more - straight up, hard and proud. Diana smiled and said, "Ready already my love? God I love young men."

As she sat on the toilet, her young lover moved closer until his cock was at face level. Taking him into her mouth, she allowed him to fuck her face for several minutes before stopping him. Standing up, she turned around and leaned over the sink spreading her long thin legs invitingly.

"Your turn lover. Get down on your knees and do me now." Her tone told Patrick that if he wanted to get laid, he'd better do what she wanted. Cunnilingus was not something that he relished but this woman and what she had to offer had him mesmerized.

With her guidance and encouragement, he soon had her crying, "Oh yes! Oh Patrick! Yes! Eat me, baby! Yesssss!!!!! That's it! Right there!" With her guidance and seemingly having some of his father's natural talents, Patrick had Diana cumming multiple times.

Temporarily spent the older woman pulled her young lover to her and their two tongues did battle again. Although she had done this many times, Diana was still pleased at tasting herself on her lover's tongue. She enjoyed kissing the lad so much that she almost blurted out the truth about her and his father but the fear of freaking the young man out kept her silent - at least in that regard. She intended to relive her first love affair by means of the offspring.

"Now my sweet, sweet boy, take me to your parents' bedroom. I'm gonna let you do something to me that only one other man has ever done. I'm gonna let you fuck me in the ass!"

Jeff was forgotten. All the cougar wanted to do now was to relive the best sexual experience of her life. Only this time she was in control.

denny9
denny9
656 Followers
12