Cougar Chronicles: E is for Ella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
654 Followers

As our urgency increased, I decided to try something that I wasn't sure she'd approve. I pulled out, removed my finger as well and placed the head of my cock at her now opened anus. Realization of what I intended to do hit her. She balked at first but as I slowly pushed my cock head in, she seemed to resign herself to being sodomized.

"Pl... please... be gentle... oh god, you're so big!" was all she uttered. I tried. I honestly tried but her ass was just too tight. Going slow was killing me so getting a firm grip on her hips, I held her still and forced my entire length into her butt hole. Her sudden intake of breath was followed by a muffled cry. Fortunately she had bitten down on her own hand in order to keep from screaming out otherwise I'm sure Mr. Evans would have been awakened. I could see the teeth marks had drawn blood.

I waited while her rear passage got used to my size but when she finally and tentatively started moving her hips, I started up again. There is no sexual feeling that can top that of fucking a fine woman in the ass and soon we were humping like there was no tomorrow. In and out. Slow, then fast. Occasionally just the tip. Then the whole 7 inches. I knew I was going to blow and it was going to be incredible.

I wanted Mrs. Evans to cum too so I went back to playing with her clit and soon she was telling me that she was about to cum. That's all I needed to hear.

"Oh god yes! Oh Jake, I'm... oh god no don't stop! I'm gonna cum! Fuck me baby! Fuck me baby! Fuck me!" her ass pushed up off the counter in spite of my weight forcing it back down and with one mighty impalement I unloaded deep into her bowels.

"Yesssssss!" was all I could say as I collapsed, totally spent , onto her back.

We lay like that for minutes basking in the sweet aftermath. The mood was broken far too soon. Suddenly we heard Mr. Evans coughing as he seemed to be waking up. Panicking, I pulled out and not having time to clean myself, I shoved my dick back into my pants nearly catching myself in the zipper.

Mrs. Evans promptly pulled down her sweater and stood up straightening her skirt and her hair simultaneously. I wondered if my semen was making its way down her legs.

"We're out here in the kitchen just getting drinks, sweetheart," Mrs. Evans was answering her husband's query as to where we were. "You dozed off on us," she continued quickly grabbing two cokes from the fridge. The woman was amazing. Talk about cool under pressure.

For the next half hour, the three of us listened to the sweet sounds of the man they called Duke. No talking. Just listening. My eyes kept travelling over to Mrs. Evans who was curled up beside her husband. Her nylon covered legs were curled up under that butt that only moments before I had been reaming. Thinking about it made me hard yet again. A fact which was not lost on my sexy hostess who kept shaking her head while stealing glances at her husband.

Finally, Mr. Evans announced, "Look you two. It's been a long day. Would you guys object if I hit the sack? Jake, I hope you don't mind. Ella can make up a bed for you here or in the spare bedroom if you like and I'll drive you home in the morning. Do you think your parents would mind?"

My response was automatic. "It's just my mom and me now and she won't worry. She knows I'm not a kid anymore. " As soon as I said this, I looked at Mrs. Evans with a knowing smirk.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know. Okay young man. It's settled then. You don't mind do you, El?" He watched her shake her head in the negative and added, a little sarcastically, if you ask me, "I didn't think so. " Then without so much as a goodnight, he was gone leaving me alone with his beautiful wife.

Mrs. Evans just gave me that knowing smile. We both knew I'd be fucking her again before the night was over.

As much as I was tempted to jump her right then I knew I better wait until the old guy was fast asleep in his bed. She knew what I was thinking and was smart enough to stay where she was. We chatted about inane things to help pass the time. We discussed my education, my hopes and dreams. She, in turn, shared some of her history. Evidently she'd had several miscarriages and two other marriages. Mom and she had been very close at one time but like most teachers, they'd not kept close contact when Mom had changed school boards.

I have to admit that even though I was aching to fuck her again, I was becoming quite smitten with the older woman. She talked to me like I was her equal rather than the offspring of her former best friend. After about a half hour, Mrs. Evans turned serious. She looked at her watch and pulling out her tiny feet from under herself, she disappeared towards the direction that her husband had gone.

Mrs. Evans was gone for so long I thought that maybe I had been mistaken about getting another opportunity to make love to her. Just as I was about to go looking to find out where I was supposed to sleep, she returned smelling like she had just stepped out of a perfume commercial. She was carrying some sheets and a pillow but I barely noticed them due to the fact, the vixen had changed. She was no longer dressed in her sweater and skirt. Now she was barely covered by a very short robe.

I jumped up but she gestured for me to sit back down in the armchair. Taking the sheets, she started making up the couch. Watching her bend over as she tucked the bottom sheet into the edge of the couch, her robe inched up and revealed that Mrs. Evans had no underwear on. Ogling her snatch from behind made me hard instantly. Just as she put the pillow in place she looked back over her shoulder and asked provocatively, "Does this look alright to you?"

Not answering her, I raced across the short distance and went down on my knees behind her. Spreading her legs, I reached up and started playing with her womanhood. I alternated teasing her clit with pushing my fingers in and out of her wet vagina. I forced the older woman to spread her legs even more and she fell forward into the pillow as I let my tongue take over kissing and sucking her from underneath and behind her. I could hear her muffled groans into the pillow as I brought her to another orgasm. Her powerful thighs held my head in a vise as she did so.

When she finally recovered she said, "God, Jake, where did you learn to do that? That was incredible. Now take those clothes off. It's your turn now. I think I promised you something at intermission. " In a flash, I was out of my clothes and standing in front of her with my cock at full attention, standing up and out proudly.

Mrs. Evans laughed that infectious giggle again and dropped to her knees in front of me. Her hand reached out and she teased the tip, taking the resident drop of pre-cum onto her fingertip and putting it in her mouth. She smiled and once again asked if I knew that each man's cum tasted different.

I almost asked her how I could know that but before I could, the head of my cock was being washed by her tongue. Her eyes looked up at mine as she started giving me the best blow job I have ever received.

This older woman didn't just suck. The expression "Eat me" wouldn't even apply. She made love to my manhood. One of her hands worked my shaft up and down, around and around as she took more and more of my cock into her mouth. I couldn't take my eyes off hers as she swallowed me almost to the root. She seemed to be determined that she was going to deep throat me and although no female I had ever been with before had been able to, I was more than happy to let her try.

Every so often I could see her tongue below my now slick shaft as she tried to accommodate even more. Slowly inch by inch, she took a little bit more, only releasing me occasionally to gasp for air. Finally, I was all the way in. I was amazed. Her nose was now being tickled by the few pubic hairs that I have. I held her head revelling in the moment. Then it was obvious she was gagging and as she tried to push me away, I pulled back. She coughed and wiped the resulting spittle from her lips and chin.

"Did you like that baby? You're just about the biggest one I've ever done that to. Are you ready to cum now, Jake? I want to be back in bed with George when he wakes up. He has to get up to go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a night and he'll come looking for me if I'm not there. "

"You said I could cum in your mouth. Can I? Please, Mrs. Evans. I've never done that. "

I must have sounded like a kid again but Mrs. Evans just smiled and said, "Sure Jake but cum on my face too. A young man's cum helps the complexion. " She was laughing as she said this. While this whole exchange was taking place, her hands had never stopped jerking my shaft and playing with my cum-filled balls. Without another word, she went back to kissing and licking my dick before finally taking it into her mouth once more.

It didn't take long. I was getting closer and closer as she worked her magic. Between the warm wetness of her mouth and the skilful manipulation of my manhood, it was only a matter of minutes before I was on the verge and warning her, "Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh god yes! Uh... uh... oh Christ! You're... oh yes... uh... Oh Christ, I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck Mrs. Evans! Yes!... yes! Oh fuck yes! That's it! That's it! Yesssss!!!! I'm cumming!"

Holding her head still as I neared my ejaculation, I rose up on my toes and then driving as much of my cock into her mouth as she would allow, I erupted. Groaning with each jet of cum that shot out, I jettisoned my jizz deep into her throat before remembering what she had asked. I pulled out and stroked the last couple of creamy ropes onto her face and then used my cockhead and fingers to spread the semen around.

Some of my cum had splattered into her right eye and she used her own finger to clear it, giggling as she did.

"Wooweee, I can't believe you still had that much left, Jake!"

The sheer intensity of my orgasm took all the strength out of my legs and I collapsed onto the couch with her cuddling up by my shins. I was wiped but pleasantly surprised to feel Mrs. Evans cleaning the last remnants of cum from my cock with her tongue.

"Um... um... Mrs. Evans... um... I'm done," I gasped trying to stop her. I was almost in pain now. She was insatiable.

"That's okay, Jake. I've had enough... for now. " With that the older woman gave my dick one last kiss on the tip and pulling her robe around herself said, "See you in the morning, hon. Sleep well. " Then she was gone leaving me to contemplate what had happened. Exhausted, I was asleep within minutes.

I was awakened when Mrs. Evans crawled under the covers with me. It was morning and when I initially tried to resist not knowing where her husband was, she said not to worry because he was already on his way to his downtown office. With nothing to fear now, we fucked on the couch and again in the shower later.

When I finally got home, I had to face my mom who, rightly so, was furious that I hadn't called. She demanded to know who I had been with but there was no way I was about to admit that I had been with one of her friends especially since it had been her friend who had seduced me.

I think my mom suspected because she asked what I had thought about Mrs. Evans after meeting her the night before. She proceeded to tell me all the outrageous things that her former best friend had done. Seems that Mrs. Evans had quite a reputation for seducing young men ever since her husband had become impotent. Mom even called her a Cougar but I could tell that the venomous way she said it, she meant it in a derisive way.

Mrs. Evans and I got together a few times after that over the summer. She would text message and we would meet mostly in the local motel for a few hours of unbridled passion. She was insatiable. We fucked everywhere - in beds, in her car, even in the men's washroom of a local bar that she took me to.

Then suddenly the invitations to meet her stopped. I found out later that she had found another young stud to bed. At first, I was hurt but then remembered the night that Ella had taken me to a bar where she liked to hang out. I remembered that there had been a lot of older women there that night. I was sure that there were other Cougars just looking for a guy like me and I intended to seek them out at every opportunity.

As a matter of fact that's where I'm headed right now.

denny9
denny9
654 Followers