Cougar for College Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he spoke, Nancy smoothed the palm of her hand down Fresh-Face's leg to his knee cap and then back up. She didn't stop where her hand initially rested, but instead continued up his thigh, closer to his crotch. "How about you?" she asked Kid-on-the-Right, dragging her nails down Fresh-Face's thigh again, feeling him shudder beneath her touch.

"Mine's pretty good, actually. My cousin turned twenty-one last summer. He gave me his birth certificate and an old driver's license and I went to the DMV."

Nancy feigned a look that said she was impressed. She wasn't. She didn't really care where these kids got their fake IDs. She just wanted to keep them talking so that she could play with Fresh-Face beneath the table.

"Wanna see?" Kid-on-the-Right asked.

Continuing the farce, Nancy nodded her head vigorously. Sliding her hand up Fresh-Face's thigh and cupping her palm over the bulge in his pants, she scooted her bottom toward the edge of the chair. Through the din of the bar, she heard him groan at her touch.

Kid-on-the-Right pulled his wallet from the pocket of his cargo pants and extracted his driver's license. Nancy took it between her fingers and pretended to inspect it closely, her eyes shifting from the picture to Kid-on-the-Right. Her slender fingers continued to massage Fresh-Face's thickening cock through his pants.

The fake driver's license still in her hand, she turned to look at Fresh-Face. "Amazing, huh?" she asked.

His shaft hot against his thigh, he merely looked at her, not sure if the woman was referring to the fake ID or her palm grinding into his groin. "Uh, yeah," he finally managed, nodding his head slowly.

The smile on Nancy's face became brighter, her eyes sparkling. She turned back toward the table and gave the fake ID back to Kid-on-the-Right.

"So you have kids our age, huh?" Kid-on-the-Left asked.

"I sure do, young man. Well, not quite your age, but close enough." Nancy allowed her palm to glide off Fresh-Face's crotch and back to his thigh. She didn't want the kid cumming in his pants. "Now tell me: do you all live in the fraternity house as pledges?"

"No," Kid-on-the-Right responded. "Pledges can't live in the house. He and I are roommates in one of the dorms," he finished, the back of his hand whacking Kid-on-the-Left on the shoulder.

"And where do you live?" Nancy asked Fresh-Face, her eyes playful and dancing.

"In the dorms, too. A different dorm than them."

Nancy nodded once, slowly. A smile broke across her pretty face and she let out a short laugh. "That is delicious. Just ab-so-lutely de-licious," she said slowly, the joy evident in her voice.

The three kids all wore confused masks as Nancy brought the bottle to her lips again. As she turned it upside down, draining the remainder of the contents down her slender throat, her eyes floated to Fresh-Face who was staring wide-eyed at the spectacle of this older woman almost shoving a beer bottle down her throat.

"Uh, delicious?" Kid-on-the-Left questioned. "Why's that delicious? What's so delicious about it?"

Nancy put the bottle back on the table and considered the question, her glittering eyes wet with amusement. She leaned into Fresh-Face, her full breasts squishing against his lean arm. Her left hand slipped from his thigh but was quickly replaced with her right hand, which promptly traversed the young musculature to grind against his crotch. She brought her soft, shiny lips to his ear and whispered to him lightly. When she was done, his eyes bulged and then he nodded his head eagerly.

Nancy stood atop her heels.

"What?" Kid-on-the-Right asked, still confused. "I still don't get it. What's delicious?"

Nancy tossled Fresh-Face's hair with her slender fingers and bent over the table toward Kid-on-the-Left and Kid-on-the-Right. Her large breasts swayed from her trim torso, visible down the loose neck of her sweater.

"What's so delicious?" she asked rhetorically, her voice dripping with lust. "What's so delicious is I've never fucked an eighteen-year-old pledge in his dorm room and that's about to change. That's what's so delicious."

Nancy righted herself and retrieved her purse from the table. She bent at the knees and grabbed Fresh-Face's hand, pulling him, stupefied, from his seat.

"Come on, Fresh-Face," she commanded. "Time to show me some dorm room architecture." She playfully tugged at his motionless body until he followed her out the front door of the bar, struggling to keep up with the older woman.

Nancy pulled the awestruck kid behind her as she strutted down the sidewalk to her car. She beeped the doors open and quickly circled to the driver's side as Fresh-Face, his legs numb and quaking, fell into the passenger seat.

"Where to, Fresh-Face?" she questioned, a glint in her eye as she turned the ignition key.

"Uh, up here, and take a right, then go a few blocks. I'll point you the way."

Nancy pulled the car away from the curb and accelerated hard to the next intersection. As the light turned yellow, she pushed the car through a right-hand turn and again accelerated, her mind singularly focused on reaching her destination: a college dorm room. She barely noticed the stoplight before her change to yellow then red, and screeched the car to a halt, its nose protruding into the intersection.

"Um, why do you call me fresh-face?" he asked as they waited for the light to turn green.

Nancy momentarily stopped strumming her manicured fingers on the steering wheel and turned to face him. She gently placed her cool palm against his warm cheek and pulled him closer to her.

"Because you have such a fresh, innocent look about you, silly."

"Uh, well, I guess," he stammered as the light turned green.

Nancy floored the accelerator pedal, pushing both her and Fresh-Face tightly against their well-padded seat backs.

"And I can't wait to rub my wet cunt all over your lips," she muttered, her focus again narrowed to the road before her. Beside her, Fresh-Face remained silent, struck dumb by the older woman's blatant sexual references.

"Uh, it's up here on the left. There's usually spots right in front."

Nancy slowed the car and nosed into a large gap between parked cars, almost running the front tire up onto the curb in the process. She slammed the gear selector into neutral, pulled the keys from the ignition and was out of the car before Fresh-Face was even able to release his seat belt.

Not hearing footsteps following her, Nancy paused in the middle of the street and turned back toward the car. "C'mon," she waved, anxious.

Fresh-Face bounded around the front of the car and caught up with her as she stepped up onto the curb. The pair walked up the sidewalk toward the main entrance to the dorm building and, minding his manners, Fresh-Face sped up and opened the door for her. She smiled a thanks as she breezed by the young man and he led her across the lobby to the elevator bank and pressed the "up" button.

A moment later, the elevator dinged and Nancy and her college-boy treat stepped through the doors. Before they closed, another young man joined them in the elevator.

"Hey, Rob," Fresh-Face greeted him, somewhat sheepishly, as the elevator began to rise. "What's goin' on?"

"Not much. Just got back from the gym." He paused to look at the beautiful woman with his friend, and extended his hand. "Hi, I'm Rob. I live down the hall from your son."

Nancy took the young man's hand in hers and held it, a lecherous smile spreading across her pretty face. "My son? He's not my son. That would be gross."

Rob's brows furrowed in confusion while Fresh-Face chuckled nervously. "Uh, gross?" Rob asked.

Before she could respond, the elevator chimed its arrival and Fresh-Face stepped toward the doors as they slid open. Nancy moved to follow, but paused momentarily before Rob.

"I wouldn't let my son fuck me," she whispered to him, tracing a manicured nail along the line of his jaw. "And that's what this kid is about to do."

Nancy then stepped from the elevator, leaving Rob's jaw hanging open, his neck craning to watch the sway of her tight bottom as she sashayed down the hall after Fresh-Face. She caught up with him as he slid the key into the door.

Nancy eased into the dark room behind him, shutting the door behind her. A harsh overhead light flicked on, revealing a small galley kitchen immediately to her right and a door to a bathroom to her left. She stood, her back against the door, in a small living room. A cheap, fold-out couch rested along the wall to her left, a big television with an x-Box 360 attached to it -- she recognized it as the same model she had recently bought for her sons -- stood atop a veneer stand against the right wall. Just beyond them were doors, one to the left one to the right, presumably leading to individual bedrooms.

"Hmm," she grunted, taking it all in. "A little nicer than when I went to college."

Remote control in hand, Fresh-Face clicked the stereo on. "Nice? This place is a dump."

Nancy pushed herself off the door and eased along the galley kitchen, running a manicured finger across the countertop. "Young man, you don't know the meaning of 'dump.'" She stopped and turned toward him, leaning against the counter. "When I was in college, I had a roommate and we shared a room the size of this living room. And a private bathroom?" She let out a short chuckle. "Right. We shared a bathroom with forty other girls on our floor."

Fresh-Face's lips curled in exaggerated revulsion and he was about to ask her how long ago she had been in college. He caught himself but Nancy seemed to have read his mind.

"Don't you worry about what decade that was," she intoned, a sly smile creasing her beautiful features. She moved back across the suite, pausing in front of the door. "So, where's your roommate?"

"Uh, I dunno know," he stammered, shifting awkwardly as he stood before the couch. "Prolly at his fraternity getting hazed. It's where he usually spends Thursday nights."

"Mmm," Nancy responded. She reached for the deadbolt and twisted it, the lock sliding home with a resounding "clack."

She turned back to Fresh-Face and threw a lecherous smile his way before continuing toward the bathroom. She leaned in to take a look and crinkled her nose at the mess. A box of condoms -- opened and slightly crushed -- had been left on the bathroom countertop. "Nice box of rubbers you got there. They yours?"

Fresh-Face reddened and he shuffled again, awkward in the presence of this aggressive woman. "Uh, yeah. Well . . . we share . . . my roommate and I . . . well, not like that . . . just . . . you know?"

Nancy smirked at him as she sauntered toward the middle of the living room. She paused when she was about five feet away from the young man. Facing him, her smoldering eyes bore into his.

His eyes darted away, then back again.

A coy grin created faint lines at the corners of her sensuous mouth. Slowly, Nancy bent and dropped to her knees. Her hot mouth was parched and her soft pink tongue absently swiped across her full, bright red lips.

The dorm room was silent.

"Unbuckle your shorts," she ordered the kid, almost in a whisper.

He jerked as though unsure of his next movement.

"Unbuckle your shorts." Nancy repeated herself, a little louder this time.

Fresh-Face fumbled clumsily at his belt, eventually managing to pull the tongue through the buckle. Without the support of the belt, the baggy cargo shorts slid to his ankles with barely a whisper. His boxers were tented by what appeared to be a substantial slab of college cock beneath them.

Nancy leaned back on her haunches and beckoned the young man closer with a crook of a finger. Speechless, overwhelmed, Fresh-Face shuffled forward with his shorts still pooled at his ankles. He stopped, his crotch about a foot from the older woman's face.

She tilted her head back, a warm smile lighting up her eyes. With one hand, index finger extended, she reached toward the front of his boxers. She gently ran the pad of her finger up the fabric that bulged over the length of his thickening shaft.

"Oh, gawd," she heard him mumble.

Her bright eyes dropped to the fabric-encased cock and the tip of her manicured finger dragged back down its burgeoning length. She felt him tremble at her touch before the bright red nail slid up the slit at the front of his boxers, easing the fabric aside.

His knees nearly buckled and his heavy balls lurched beneath him.

Nancy eased her hand into his underwear and her cool fingers tenderly wrapped around the overheated tube of flesh.

"Oh, fuck," Fresh-Face grunted, trembling still.

"Lovely," she muttered, almost to herself, when the bright red nail of her thumb failed to make contact with that of her index finger. With practiced ease, Nancy coaxed the veiny shaft from the confines of his boxers.

A fat, angry-purple head protruded from the hole, six inches from her widened eyes. A milky, viscous fluid seeped from his slit and threatened to drop to the carpet that covered the dorm room's floor.

"Closer," she muttered, tugging softly at the thick shaft.

Fresh-Face shuffled forward a few inches, the shiny cockhead poised at the entrance to Nancy's hot mouth.

She tugged a little harder and Fresh-Face shuffled again. The purple head brushed against her soft lips and a low, rumbling moan escaped his throat.

Nancy's lustrous eyes eased shut, almost overwhelmed was she with the humid scent of the young man's cock. As the head swept slowly across her full lips, it left a small trail of boy-cum on them. Her pink tongue darted out and captured the thick, heady sperm before retreating to the warm, now salivating confines of her mouth.

"Now that, young man," she began, her eyes drifting to his, "is REALLY delicious."

Her bright red nails tightly gripping the shaft, she guided it back across her crimson lips, then beneath her nose and she inhaled deeply.

Fresh-Face's eyes nearly rolled back in his head, before screwing tightly shut in an effort to ward off a pre-mature blast of cum.

Nancy chuckled inside, knowing she had the young man on the brink of an orgasm. And she hadn't even given him the privilege of her lipstick-smeared lips forming a seal at the base of his cock, or her strong, wet tongue slathering along the underside of his shaft.

She licked her lips, wetting them liberally, and then pursed them. She leaned slightly toward the young man until the super-hot flesh of his cockhead prodded at her mouth. She relaxed her lips a little to allow the spongy head entry. Above her, Fresh-Face trembled and grunted and groaned. Nancy felt him quake through his shaft as she slid her tightly-squeezed lips toward his pubic hair, pulling his foreskin taut.

"Uuuggghhh," she felt him groan, and a hand dropped to the top of her head.

Nancy pulled her mouth off the young man, a string of saliva connecting the head of his cock to her smeared lips. "You gonna cum?"

"Oh, gawd," he could only manage.

Nancy placed her fingers around his shaft, tugging gently, the soft pad of her thumb massaging the sensitive underside of Fresh-Face's cock. "If I let you cum in my mouth, will you be able to get it up again?" she inquired, her head tilted back and to the side, studying his reaction.

Fresh-Face bit his lip and, despite his wobbling knees and trembling body, managed to nod his head.

Nancy opened her lips wide and took the length of his cock in the back of her throat, stopping only when she felt the rubbery head bump up against her tonsils. She dropped her gripping hand to his balls, kneading the sperm-filled sacs in her slender fingers. She then closed her full lips around his girth. Her tongue washed over the pink, veiny flesh trapped in the hot, wet cavern of her mouth.

Fresh-Face bucked once. "Uugghh." The sound that came from his voice was a mixed groan and squeal, and he bucked again.

With her free hand, Nancy reached behind the young man and dug her manicured nails into the flesh of his ass cheeks, pulling his groin into her face. His cockhead slammed against the back of her throat and the heat of it seemed to sear into her gullet. Her soft tongue -- slick with her own saliva and his leaking pre-cum -- slathered over his shaft and she swallowed, feeling the tip of his cock slide into her esophagus. Her eyes threatened to water as she swallowed again, her throat constricting around him.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned, his body spasming, fighting against his knees' desire to give way. "I'm . . . I'm gonna . . . cum!"

Fresh-Face lurched again and Nancy, her elegant fingers squeezing his fleshy sperm sac, felt a stream of scalding sperm splash against her tonsils and ooze down her esophagus. A second, more forceful blast almost caused her to pull back, but her tightly sucking lips and her nails clawing into his ass kept the young shaft firmly planted in the back of her throat as he emptied the remains of his cum into her stomach.

"Holy . . . shit," he muttered, his athletic body threatening to curl into a fetal position despite the fact he was still standing.

Nancy backed her pretty face away from the college kid's groin, mourning the loss of the fat shaft buried in her throat. When the cockhead cleared her mouth, a thick rope of boy-cum hung perilously between her lush lips and the still-erect shaft. She released his balls and wrapped her slender fingers around the base of his cock, pulling her fist up its length. Cum continued to ooze from the spongy head and she collected it, and the thick rope, in her palm. She bent her head at the neck and allowed her full lips and tongue to slurp the sperm into her mouth before swallowing.

She sat back on her haunches again and looked up at the young man, finding him sweating profusely now. "God," she laughed, fisting the slippery, hard tube again. "That's what I love about you college guys. Dump a gallon of cum in a girl yet you're ready to go at it again."

She licked the remnants of cum from her fingers and gingerly got to her feet.

"On your back, young man."

Fresh-Face moved toward the couch but Nancy stopped him.

"Uhn, uhn. Nice try," she clucked, grabbing his hand and preventing his retreat. "On the floor. On your back on the floor. And get that shirt off."

The kid did as instructed and was soon lying prone on the floor of his dorm room, his thick cock halfway to full hardness.

Nancy reached beneath her skirt, hooked a finger into the crotch of her thong and pulled it down, absently dropping it to the floor beside her. She moved toward Fresh-Face and stepped over him, her heels straddling his head.

Her eyes cast downward, her full lips parting into a wicked smile at the lust that clouded his eyes, Nancy slowly bent at the knees, her thongless vagina slowly coming into view as her skirt slid up her taut thighs. Her now sopping vagina a mere foot above his clean-shaven face, she paused.

"Let me see it," she whispered, her strong thighs quivering in anticipation.

"See . . . what?" he grunted, his eyes wide at the image greeting him from above. A few drops of vaginal fluid leaked from Nancy's waxed lips, a thin strip of blonde pubic hair beginning at the apex of her clitoris and disappearing up into her skirt. He shuddered at the sheer beauty of it.

"Your tongue. Let me see it."

The college boy let his wet, pink tongue slip from his mouth, running it anxiously over his parched lips.

"Make it stiff," she ordered, and he stuck it straight into the air, like a mini-cock.

Satisfied, Nancy allowed her thigh muscles to relax a little and slowly lowered her dripping vagina inexorably closer to the protruding tongue. She stiffened when the tip of it brushed against her clit, but lowered herself imperceptibly.

"Slowly wiggle it."

Fresh-Face moved his tongue from side to side, causing it to swipe at her engorged nub, and Nancy gasped at the sensation. Blood rushed to her nipples, thickening them inside her bra.