Cougar Happy Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pleasure," Steve whispered, and when he realized that he was going to be having sex with an audience - at the very least an audio witness - the thought excited him.

Steve had gotten trapped one night himself, forced to stay under the covers while his dorm-mate had sex with a girl, and while it was uncomfortable at first, by the end Steve found it erotic too.

Steve pulled the bra straps off of his aunt's bony shoulders and slid his hands under her arms to replace the bra cups with his hands, and as he kneaded Aunt Marie's breasts she sighed and leaned back against him.

Steve was momentarily stunned when he felt how small his aunt's breasts were. Not much bigger than lemons, the little orbs were real doughy and were mostly aureola and nipple. He learned that they must be sensitive because Aunt Marie was wiggling and squirming into him before spinning around and pulling Steve's shirt over his head. After tossing the shirt aside she went down to her knees to finish pulling Steve's jeans and underwear off.

"Oh!"

Steve let out a moan as his aunt inhaled his half-erect cock, and even the giggle that followed his moan from the other side of the room didn't stop his cock from becoming fully erect again. Steve's hands ran through Marie's fine hair as he saw her head in the murky darkness moving as her lips slid up and down his cock.

Aunt Marie had been sucking jis cock down to where her hand was clutching the stump of his organ, but soon her hands were elsewhere with her right hand clutching his ass and her left busy squeezing his balls as her mouth worked further and further down the shaft.

"Shit!" Steve hissed when he felt his aunt's lips wrapped around the base of his shaft and the tip of his cock poking her throat, while all 7" were being sucked like they had never been before.

After a couple more trips up and down the length of his manhood Steve was being pulled by the cock over to the bed, where they tumbled onto the mattress. Marie scrambled on top of her nephew and was straddling his crotch before Steve knew what was happening.

"Oh fuck! Your cock is so fucking big!"

"Ssh!" Steve hissed as Aunt Marie impaled herself and began riding him like he was a bucking bronco, making the little bed slam into the cement wall as she humped him.

"Sorry," Aunt Marie whispered as she ran her hands through her hair. "So good."

If the room was brighter, Steve knew it would not be anywhere near as erotic as it was in the near darkness. For one thing, they would be able to look in each other's eyes, which might have been disconcerting. Secondly, Marie wouldn't look like she did as she bounced up and down on him. All of her imperfections would be there bared, but in the shadows she looked wild and untamed.

Steve's hands came up and grabbed her little titties as they flopped around on her broad chest, and as he pulled on the loose flesh his aunt made feral noises while pulling at her hair.

The squishy sound that was made every time Aunt Marie crashed down onto Steve sounded deafening in the tiny room until she started making stifled noises, followed by a squeal that caused more giggling from Steve's roommate's bed, but if his aunt heard him she didn't let on as her pussy clamped down on his tool.

"Cum for me baby," Aunt Marie was saying as she rode him harder, looking like a preying mantis on top of him, all arms and legs, and when she took his tits in her hands and stretched the skin straight out like she was trying to tear them off her chest while twisting her nipples Steve couldn't hold back.

"Oh - oh - oh," Marie gasped as Steve's cock jerked inside of her, filling his aunt's womb with his seed, and after he stopped cumming and went limp she gingerly climbed off of her nephew.

"Gotta go," she was saying as she felt around for her clothes, and Steve was not only exhausted, he was relieved.

"Where's my - oh yeah. That's right," Aunt Marie said as she apparently remembered where her panties had ended up, and soon she was dressed and ready to go.

"Hang on," Steve said, scrambling out of the bed and throwing on his clothes. "I'll come with you.

"It's okay honey, I know the way."

Steve hurriedly threw on his stuff and insisted on walking her out of the building. Mercifully they encountered no one on the way, because they looked even worse than before, and after they got outside Steve tried to remember which way Aunt Marie's house was.

"You aren't that far away from here," Steve said. "I'll walk you home."

"No," Aunt Marie said a little too loud and quickly while pulling out a cell phone. "I'll get a cab. You get inside before you catch cold."

"Well, at least let me wait with you out here," Steve said, and even though she tried to stop him he stayed.

They stood in silence, watching their breath in the cold autumn air, and then the TAXI light became visible from down the end of street.

I know you won't but - you're not going to tell anybody about this, are you?" Aunt Marie asked. "Family, I mean."

"Of course not," Steve said, and she hugged her nephew, thanking him and kissing him unlike an aunt would or should, and then she was gone.

After going back upstairs to his room, Steve braced himself for the inevitable abuse from Dave, who was waiting for him as soon as the door closed.

"Oh your cock is so fucking big!" Dave cackled in a falsetto voice imitating Steve's guest. "When did you get such a big cock anyway?"

"I didn't say it was big," Steve replied.

"Your cougar did," Dave said. "At least a couple times. She sounded like you were fucking her with a Louiville Slugger."

"Well, it's only big compared to guys like you."

"Fuck you."

"So now I'm going to have to listen to you rip me for the rest of the semester?"

"Actually no," Dave said. "I gotta admit that she wasn't that bad."

"Why, because it was dark?"

"My eyes adjusted to it pretty good," Dave explained. "I mean, she wasn't hot or anything. Those droopy little tits were sad, but I loved the way she talked dirty, and it was like she was attacking you."

"Probably hasn't had sex in a while," Steve suggested.

"Too bad you didn't get more than one shot at her. She ran out of gas fast," Dave said.

"Actually, we did it on the way here too," Steve sheepishly admitted.

"You did? Where?"

"There's an alley down the street from the Blue Devil," Steve explained. "One minute we're walking down the sidewalk, and the next thing I know she's got her panties off and we're doing it with her pinned against the bricks."

"Right there? In the alley next to the plumbling supply place? Out in public, in the cold?"

"Yeah."

"Oh man, now I really love her!" Dave declared. "I'm gonna think of that every time I go past that alley. You know, that's a good place to take a leak if you gotta go on the way home."

"Really?" Steve said with a poker face.

"Man, I wish I had gotten a better look at her at The Blue Devil," Dave said. "Because if I ever recognize her I'll be all over her in a New York minute. Who gives a shit about looks when they respond like that, instead of just laying there."

"Maybe in your case it isn't the woman's fault," Steve mused.

"Fuck you again and good night," Dave retorted, laughing as he threw the sheet up over his head.

***

The next afternoon after his last class, Steve wandered into town to the public library. It was a small library and had strange hours because of budgetary restraints, so Steve wasn't sure they would be open or even if his aunt would be working, but he felt compelled to try.

The library was still open but just barely, as he was informed they were getting ready to close in about 15 minutes when he arrived. He saw Aunt Marie at the desk talking to a patron, so he slipped in without her noticing and pretended to be looking at books while observing his aunt from the far side of the small room.

She looked the same as always, but Steve thought it was strange how once you saw somebody naked you couldn't get that image out of your mind. Standing so tall and so slender, she looked like the stereotypical librarian, and nothing like the animal she was last night.

Steve found himself getting hard just watching Aunt Marie, which was something beyond his understanding. What was it about her that was so compelling?

The patron left and the only other staff member in the place, the girl that had told him they would be closing soon when he arrived, was getting her coat on. Steve heard the girl mention to Aunt Marie as she left that there was only one person left in the library, and gestured in Steve's direction.

They stared at each other for a moment before Steve started walking toward the front desk, and Marie looked apprehensive as he approached.

"Hi Aunt Marie," Steve said softly.

"Steven," Marie responded. "Nice to see you again."

"Uh - about last night," Steve began, but his aunt asked him to stop and came around the counter to lock the front door first.

"Yes. Last night," Marie repeated. "I remember it. Quite well as a matter of fact."

"Uh - just wanted to check to see that you were alright," Steve mumbled. "I know you had a lot to drink."

"I'm fine. I was fine last night too," Marie said. "I assume that you were so drunk you can't recall a thing?"

"No. To tell you the truth, I haven't been able to think about anything else all day," Steve confessed.

"Is that why you came down here? To tell me that?"

"I guess - I mean - I don't know."

"I want to show you something Steven," Aunt Marie said, and led Steve to a room behind the desk.

It was a storage room of sorts, with a couple of bookcases and desks, and after Steve got inside the door closed behind him, and the lock clicked on.

"You were a lot more confident last night, Steve," Aunt Marie said as they stood face to face, so close that Steve could almost taste her minty breath as his aunt looked at him through those outdated glasses. "Was that because of the alcohol, or is it because seeing me in the light of day makes you wonder how you were able to get it up last night?"

"Twice."

"What?"

"I got it up twice, remember?"

"Of course I do."

Their eyes were locked onto each others, and remained so as Steve took his aunt's bony hand and brought it down to his crotch once again, and when she felt the rigid bulge her eyes rolled back in her head, and for a minute Steve thought she was going to faint when her head rolled on her shoulders as if in a trance.

"So why was it that you came down here?" Aunt Marie asked as she squeezed his package. "Come down her to fuck me?"

"Yes. I want you," Steve said. "Can we go somewhere?"

A minute later, Steve was on his knees with his face buried between his aunt's skinny thighs, his tongue burrowing through the hairiest pussy he had ever tasted. He licked and chewed like an animal, inhaling the ripe scent of Marie's cunt like it was life itself.

Marie was on her back on the desk, which was almost bare after she had shoved everything off the surface. The woman herself looked ravaged already, with her clothing either off or askew, and Marie was gripping the edges of the table while her nephew ate her out.

It was quite a sight, with Steven kneeling there with his erection out of the fly of his jeans. Marie's dress was in a heap on the floor along with the pamphlets and pens, as were her panties.

Her bra was still on sort of, the padded harness still hooked but pulled up to her collarbone, exposing her breasts. The small orbs looked a little like fried eggs as they sagged down onto themselves, but the sight of Marie's tits actually inflamed Steven as he got to his feet and yanked his jeans down to his knees before slamming his cock into Marie's pussy.

"Fuck!" Marie screamed as her nephew began pounding into her savagely, with each thrust making the desk thump into the wall.

Marie was cumming again, and the sight of her having an orgasm drove Steven to fuck her even harder. Her glasses were tangled in her hair as she writhed on the wooden desktop, and as her pussy clamped down around her nephew's cock he fought the urge to cum himself.

Steve kept thrusting after Marie came, determined to make her cum again and again. She pulled herself up to a sitting position so she could kiss her nephew, practically swallowing Steve's tongue as another orgasm approached.

"Oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" Marie screamed as she slammed herself down on the desk again, squirming and writhing under her nephew's relentless fucking.

Fucking. That was what this was, Steve thought as he watched his aunt on the desk. Not lovemaking, although Steve loved his aunt and he thought she loved him too. This was just two savages acting nothing like they did in real life.

Marie was speaking in tongues, or so it sounded to Steve, cursing and babbling as her arms flailed and the skinny legs wrapped around Steve's hip, and as she started to have another orgasm she reached back over her head and clutched the edge of the desk.

Stretched out like she was, Marie looked androgynous, with her small breasts all but disappearing except the plump aureola and fat nipples. As she reached, every muscle and tendon in Marie's pale upper torso was visible.

Marie's armpits, with only the faintest hint of five o'clock shadow coating the moist hollows, became cavernous in this position, and her ribs were clearly visible as she stretched. All of this - his Aunt's strange body and the fact that she was his mother's sister - combined to send shivers down his spine.

Steve began ejaculating a few seconds before Marie came, and kept thrusting until his aunt's body stopped convulsing. He pulled his limp cock out of the gooey cauldron and caught his breath while looking at his semen drooling out of his aunt's pussy and hanging onto the brown hairs.

They didn't say anything to each other as they got dressed, but Marie stopped Steve before they left the store room and gave him a kiss.

"I'm glad you came by, honey," she said before unlocking the door, and Steve was about to ask her when they could get together again when she froze in her tracks at the front door when a black car pulled in front of the building.

"Honey - go out the back door for me," Aunt Marie said, and ushered her nephew out the rear entrance.

Steve walked around the side of the building after a few minutes, just in time to see the black Chrysler pull away, figuring it must have been her boss or even the mayor. Steve looked back to the building to see if Aunt Marie was looking out, but the the building was dark.

Too bad, Steve thought as he headed down the street, because he was in the mood for more. Maybe he could take her someplace, like a nice motel or something, and really go at it for a whole night. Better yet, save the money and use her house, he figured.

***

The next day, the library was closed as Steve discovered when he went down for a visit. Since it was a nice autumn day, if a bit cold, Steve decided to do some exploring.

He had a vague idea of where his aunt and uncle's house was, although he was pissed that he never paid more attention when he was riding in the back seat of his folks car back in the day.

Since Uncle Ed and Aunt Marie weren't together any more, Steve had no idea which one of them lived in that little split level these days. Maybe they sold it, or maybe Uncle Ed lived there and Marie had moved out. That would be weird, Steve figured, to knock on the door and see his uncle standing there.

It wouldn't be the end of the world or anything, but the thought of having to listen to that windbag babble on about horses and cigars would be torture. Ed wasn't a bad guy, but just one of those people that got on Steve's nerves. Besides, having to look the guy in the eye after having screwed his ex-wife would be weird.

None of that would matter if Steve couldn't find the house though. He recalled that it was on a street that had a variety of tree in the name, and as Steve wandered around in the general area he thought it was in, he was tempted to call home and ask his mother.

"Say Mom," Steve imagined himself saying to her. "Could you give me Aunt Marie's address? Why? Because I've been screwing her for the last couple of days and I'm horny again, that's why."

Maybe Mom didn't know about Ed and Marie breaking up. Knowing his mother, Steve thought she would get a kick out of that, so he took out his phone and called home.

After his mother got over the shock of getting a call from him that didn't involve a plea of funds, she was happier to hear from him, and after he gave the usual answers to the usual questions about school, he got to the point.

"I was thinking about paying Aunt Marie a visit."

"You?" Mom said. "What brought that on? You aren't usually the sociable type."

"I dunno. Just in the mood to get away from the books. Take a walk or something."

"Well, it is nice around there, and Ithaca is Gorges, right?"

"Yes Mom," Steve whined, amused that his mother always got such a kick out of that corny slogan the town used to push the area's natural features. "So what's the address?"

"33 Beechwood," his mother informed him. "Funny that you want to go see them. I thought you said Uncle Ed drove you crazy?"

"He does - didn't they get divorced or separated or something?"

"Ed and Marie? Not that I know of," Steve's mother said. "Heavens, who else could put up with either of them? What made you think that?"

"I dunno," Steve mumbled. "I though you mentioned something about it before I left."

So it was news, Steve thought as he ended the call as fast as he could. News he couldn't share without another interrogation about how he knew that, so instead he went about finding Beechwood Street.

As it turned out, he had been close at one point of his wanderings, but eventually he found the elusive street, and his heart started racing and he went down the street.

27 - 29 - 31 - and there it was. 33. Hadn't changed a bit, and as Steve got close a car pulled into the driveway. A black Chrysler, and when the door flew open a familiar figure hopped out. A burly guy smoking a cigar and carrying a newspaper, and the recognition from each was instantaneous.

"Steverino!" roared Uncle Ed, waving his arms wildly at him. "What the hell are you doing out this way?"

"Hi Uncle Ed," Steve said as his extended hand got brushed away in favor of a hug, not an easy task for a man holding a cigar in one hand and a Daily Racing Form in the other. "I go to SUNY Ithaca and..."

"That's right! I heard about that," Ed roared as he wrapped his arm around his nephew and herded him towards the door. "Good for you Steve! Come on in! Marie will shit when she sees you."

Steve went inside on rubbery legs, dazed and confused over what was going on, and as the door closed behind him his Uncle was bellowing their arrival.

"Marie! Come look what the cat dragged in!" he yelled, and after complaining about her husband carrying on like that, turned the corner and came into the living room.

"St... Steven," Aunt Marie said with a face that turned even more ashen.

"Told you she'd be surprised!" Ed crowed, and she shook off her initial shock and did her best to pretend like it had been years instead of hours since they last met, and she did far better at it then her nephew, who still had the look of a deer in the headlights as he was ushered into the kitchen.

The small talk was painful for Steve, and fortunately the looks they gave each other under Uncle Ed's nose went unnoticed. Steve wanted to bolt out of the place, but Aunt Marie had other plans.

"Ed, you promised to fix the mailbox today," Aunt Marie complained.

"Come on Marie. We've got company, plus I've got a horse running in the feature at Aqueduct in the sixth race that can't lose," Ed whined.

"So fix the mailbox now and get it over with," Marie declared. "Can't take more than 15 minutes tops."