Cougar House Ep. 006: First Move

Story Info
Cabot moves in first. Then out. Then, in. Then, out..
9.6k words
4.8
16.2k
23
3

Part 6 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Cabot moves in first. Then out. Then, in. Then, out... OH MY GOD CABOT!!

*

It had been two days since Margo Needy and her son's friends dropped him off to catch his flight to France. While Margo missed her son every second, her emotions, in and out of synch tested her sanity. She had gotten a text every day since, but they had yet to Skype online, agreeing to once a week until he grew accustomed to the city and new language barrier. In a sense she was glad after accidently sending Elliot a very short masturbation video meant for his friend Brian. Elliot laughed over it and told her it was all good. Nothing more said about it after that moment kept her at ease. The time would come that they would need to talk about her err. The extra time given alone by the boys driving her crazy, Margo finally sent a mass text to her new tenants that they could officially begin their move into her spare bedrooms. They were already packed.

"Enough moping." Margo got up from her family room sofa in the basement where a massive 80-inch screen television played nothing in particular. It was merely on for background comfort. She hadn't even exhibited energy for her daily workouts. Loneliness was tearing her up. Not even thinking about the truck ride where she allowed the boys to massage her limbs and shoulders kept her entertained. Sighing relentlessly, she finally received her first text back. It was Brad Pitt's clone Cabot Ross.

"About time." She grumbled, texting back, "I NEED COMPANY. I'M GOING INSANE." All in capital letters to emphasize her neediness.

"Give me an hour and I'll be out. Just packed up my car. Bringing my rent check with an equal amount deposit."

"I didn't ask for a deposit."

"I know, but I know you can use the money."

"That's very thoughtful Cabot. I'm soooo tense. Being out here all by myself has me on edge."

"Aw! Need a massage?"

She smiles briefly pondering the idea, "That sounds lovely. Will the others be moving out here tonight?"

"No. Brian's cutting down trees with his dad so he's driving out tomorrow. Eric the next day. Heath the day after. Job schedules are preventing them from immediate occupancy."

"I understand. At least I'll have you then."

Cabot Ross wanted to say, "I'm all yours, baby." He chose to say, "My best massage ever in two hours. If you want my hands."

"For two hours or in two hours? LOL!" She giggles texting.

"Both. Putty in my hands mom." Worth the risk in her current mood.

"As much as I adore you calling me that. I prefer Margo, or gorgeous. LOL!"

"Well then Gorgeous... see you in an hour. Get ready to feel relaxed."

"Drive safe." She ends her text, as sudden images of telling her late husband Darryl just that made her cry. All of her time alone she was too emotional, she needed to come to grips before the boys found regret in moving in.

Forcing herself up she decides to take a shower and make her lazy ass presentable. no man of hers was ever going to see her looking... "He is not your man. Oh my God Margo... get it together. Everything that's happened this week has my hormones running wild. Elliot's going away party, being covered in ice water and my white dress turning transparent in front of way too many men..." She fans herself with violent hands, "The truck massage, feeling their cocks erect under my ass as I sat in their laps..." Margo was now pacing about, still fanning her features. "Oh my God I need to masturbate before Cabot gets here. If I don't his massage might send me over the edge. I don't want to attack the man. Not that, that doesn't sound appealing. DARN IT!" The shower could wait a bit longer.

Racing upstairs she quickly strips out of her short cotton shorts and camisole to lay naked in her bed. Fingers running rampant inside her pussy makes her moan exceptionally loud with no one around to hear her. It was nice to feel that freedom. For thirty minutes she moves from fingering to rubber dildo, to vibrator, to magic wand on her clit. Margo loved her toys. As she had the night before taking Elliot to the airport, she fantasized about all four of his friends. An apologetic prayer to Darryl for her unfaithfulness she sighs, "Why am I asking forgiveness? I know you would encourage me, Darryl." A giggle later she blows a kiss toward Heaven and hurries to take her much needed shower. Twenty minutes of shaving her legs and cleaning herself thoroughly she steps out to dry off. Then, the doorbell rang.

"He must have broken the speed limit... and an axel on our gravel road. I can't let him wait on me to get dressed it's hot out there. In here too." She wraps herself in a towel tightly and hurries down the stairs to the front door. Using the peep hole to confirm it was Cabot she opens the door hiding behind it. "Hey Speedy! You caught me in the shower. Give me a minute I'll go get dressed."

"It's your house Margo. Besides that, you're halfway ready for that massage." He steps in eying her nervousness. "Why does it always seem like I catch you when you're wet?"

"HA! HA! Who was it that drowned me and my son in buckets of ice water?"

"About six of us." He laughs, "It was dark, so we didn't see you naked."

"Close enough, my dress clung to me like my own skin. I might as well have been. The light off of the bonfire probably showed everything. If not that, when I lost my belly dancers skirt."

"A little. We closed our eyes."

"NO, YOU DIDN'T." She raises her voice laughing, "You guys stared the entire time. I had to hide behind Elliot. And my hand."

"And his blow-up girlfriend Airika." Not really, she was in the tent awaiting Elliot. It sounded hilarious at the time.

"That was pretty funny." She waves him inside, "Fine! I'll hang out in my towel. If you tell the others, you might as well not bother unpacking." She points. Of course, he would tell them, she knew that, but it was fun to make him worry.

"Our secret Momma Gorgeous."

She bats her eyes at him, "Are you sure I can't get dressed and help you carry your things in?"

"And get all dirty again? I can get it. Oh, I did bring you a gift."

"It had better not be flowers."

"No way! That would be weird. Hold on it's in my front seat. "He darts back out leaving her to hug the door. With his back to her Margo felt evil and opened her towel to expose herself. if he had looked back, he would have seen a full-frontal paradise.

"I can't believe I just did that." She giggled, wrapping back up before he closes his door. She believed it, Darryl would have taken her towel away. But he was not here now to do so. Hiding whatever Cabot had inside a small cooler she grew curious the closer he got.

"Did you bring popsicles?" She smiled.

"No. I don't know if I could handle watching you eat one of those." He chuckled.

Without a reply she frowned then just as swiftly smirked. "Evil man. I'd give anything for a nice cooling popsicle."

"Anything? I can go buy some. Only five miles to that gas station between here and Wildwood."

"Get your mind out of the gutter." She shakes her head, "I'm glad Elliot didn't think like you. Like all of you." Oh, he was worse! Just very good at manipulation and hiding his thoughts.

"You take what you get Margo. I'm pretty sure we're going to speak our minds."

"Is that a threat?" She sighs.

"More of a promise probably."

"Oh lord." She shivers, "What did you bring me?"

"Two things actually. I know you like wine, so I bought you a bottle from that gas station. I hope you like it; all I know is its red."

"Aw! That's sweet of you Cabot. Wait! You're not old enough to buy liquor."

"I know the guy working. He never cards anyone. Brought something else too. I hope you don't think too much into it."

"Dare I ask?"

He reaches into the cooler and lifts out a bottle of body oil. Her eyes light up with a bit of panic. "Well now... I... don't know what to say."

"How about you say I'll just go put the wine in some glasses and the oil in the microwave." He chuckles. "I want to try the wine."

"And the oil?"

"Sure, you can put some on me." He winks and adds, "Just kidding."

"No, you're not. You're a man."

"And a tenant who prefers to keep his new happy home." He pulls a check out of his wallet. Handing it to her sure enough it was written out to her in the amount of $900.00. She couldn't stop smiling.

"Thank you, Cabot. You go to the kitchen and pour us some wine. Glasses in the cupboard next to the fridge. I'll go put this check somewhere safe. I might need a ride to the bank to deposit it."

"I can do that. One of us can at least. Depending on when you want to do that."

"You can also heat the oil up."

"Seriously?"

"Can you behave?" She looks at him wincing.

"Well, I did massage your legs in Brian's truck."

"Moving rather high up on my leg if memory serves. Way higher. You all saw a lot of me. Pretty much all of me besides my chest now that I think of it."

"You weren't complaining." He went theatrical in his actions, "Just saying."

"No. It felt lovely. I totally misbehaved, didn't I?"

"Oh, yeah you did." He laughs, "We weren't complaining either. If I get too forward just tear up that check. Another good reason not to unload my... car before we're done with the massage." He shivered thinking about cumming all over her. Unloading that is!

"Oh no! This check is mine." She tucks it between her cleavage behind the towel.

"Where are we meeting up?"

"I never considered that. I don't want that oil ruining my couches, and my bed is off limits." For now, she nibbled her lip in thought.

"Rug in front of that huge fireplace in your basement?"

"Oh my!" She flutters her fingers in front of her flushed features.

"Poolside?"

"No. It's just... Darryl and I used to... make love on that big furry rug quite regularly."

"Oh... sorry if I brought back any..."

"Let's do it on that rug." His eyes bulge as he automatically thinks she intended to make love to him there.

"The massage. Mind out of my gutter, Mister Ross."

"I knew that." He fidgets pointing at the kitchen, "Glasses and oil." He hurried away. Shutting her front door to avoid any flies becoming a nuisance she paused closing her eyes to envision his hands all over her, ALL OVER HER. Shaking it off she wiggles her hands nervously.

"BEHAVE YOURSELF." Zero chance of that. "I can't do this in a towel. I can't." She wanted to but chose the right thing to do. String bikini it was. Up her stairs she went. It took her a total of four minutes to locate the tiniest bikini she had in her arsenal. Favoring white as always because of its revelation of shadows around her areolas, that she knew could be noticed easily without her looking as if she wore it on purpose. Primping her hair, a bit and putting on some lip gloss she starts for the door then hesitates to look back at her bedside stand. On the cherry wood stand rested her bottle of muscle relaxers. Her eyes bulged, "I could fall asleep and make it look as if unintentional. Look how things went in Brian's truck when I fell asleep. I actually don't fully know what the boys did while I was comatose." Her hunch said nothing. She was pretty close to being correct. Popping two just for an added bonus to calm her nerves at what she was about to endure she drank the last of a bottled water to wash them down. She hadn't been sleeping well as it was so in her mind the massage might relax her enough to drift off. Faking it if it didn't take effect in time.

Hurrying to the head of the stairs she saw Cabot standing at the bottom of the flight looking up, "I had a feeling you couldn't go through with just the towel." He chuckled. "Are we taking this poolside?"

"No. We can still do it indoors. That rug has seen its fair share of... massages. Darryl used to give me the best ever while laying on that fluffy beast. He would sometimes let... " Voice halting her thoughts finished her sentence, "... his friends and team massage me. Amongst other things." Sex was good! All, right in front of Darryl watching. She missed those adventures.

"Fluffy beast? You act like it's a bear skin rug."

"Polar bear rug without the head... and limbs. It's just a facsimile rug." She snickers taking each step with a very bouncy chest approving of her vigor. Cabot did too. She watched his eyes every step taken. Even his jaw dropped. At facing him on the second to last step she reaches out and grips his jaw raising it before a pat to his cheek. "No drooling Mister Ross. This is only a massage."

"Right! I wasn't even considering more than... those... that." He swallows dryly.

"Let's not get our living arrangement off to the wrong start Brad."

"Brad?"

"Brad Pitt. You look like Brad." She eases by him and moves in front of the basement steps adjacent to the upstairs flight. Halting to gaze down at his jeans she fidgets, "Shouldn't you change to be more comfortable? You're dressed up in my opinion." He was wearing what appeared to be brand new blue jeans and a black polo shirt.

"You think?" He looks himself over, "Yeah, oil might get on these. I'll run out to my car and grab a box of clothes. Maybe those sweats I wore to the airport."

"The ones that made..." She grits her teeth trying to mask her expression.

"Made what? An impression?" He chuckles.

"Oh, they most certainly did that. Those would be just fine." She knew very well what Cabot hid behind his clothing. Having had his dick out as she sat in his lap on the way to the airport. A huge turn on that certainly stimulated her mischief. He and his friend Eric had both exposed themselves to her bare bottom that day.

"Okay! Here, take the oil down."

"It's cooling already. I'll reheat it while you're gone."

Twisting in step Cabot darted for the door. Closing it behind him she giggled thinking about her earlier exposure while standing at the door. Sighing she shuffles to the kitchen and places the bottle in the microwave for 2 minutes. While waiting she goes to her fridge and finds a Tupperware dish of strawberries freshly picked from her secret garden in the timber. Nibbling on one with succulent lips wrapped around it she envisioned it as the crown of Cabot's penis. Eyes flaring, she moves to the living room window to see something quite unexpected. Cabot Ross was changing clothes right beside his car door. Down to his boxers she lifts her brows at the sight of his well-toned body.

"Oh, my goodness. Brad is ripped."

Continuing to observe his actions as he sorts through clothing in a box, she fans herself, still sucking on her strawberry. Finding his clothing selection, he looks back at the house, she swiftly ducks out of the window while still maintaining a perfect gaze. Convinced he was safe he dropped his boxers and stood there a moment naked.

"Wow! Brad has got a really big penis." She bites the strawberry in half chewing as she watches him fondle his wagging beast, looking right at her without knowing the truth that she could see him. Fair trade she giggled, knowing she had flashed him as well, although he hadn't seen her. "No wonder my seat was so uncomfortable on the way to Philly." His lap was perfect on her bare bottom that day. "This living arrangement is going to be soooo..." She turns her back to him suddenly, and shivers, "Stop staring at it."

Shuffling back to the kitchen and tossing the rest of her strawberry into her sink's garbage disposal she licks her fingertips and freezes in thought. What was she considering? So far, she had kept her desires for the most part innocent, at least in front of them. Massages were not going all the way with any of them. Was being alone making her choose to be bad? Want to be... seductive? She knew the boys were into her, their eyes and sly words gave them away, even when they attempted to restrain themselves. It was their actions and reactions that was making her desire attention. It had been well over a year since Darryl had made love to her. Was she ready? Time would tell.

"No. Try not to let things go that far. Tease but do NOT go all the way." She tried to convince her hormones. They were laughing at her, she needed laid. Growling at her thoughts she gripped her kitchen island and almost felt tempted to climb up on it and, "Darn it Darryl! Quit putting images in my head." She wasn't insane, she just liked talking to her one true love.

Putting on his grey shorts made of scissor cut sweatpants, he steps back into his tennis shoes. From there he put on a white t-shirt that dangled well over his concealed erection. Hiding it from a direct recognition that he had left his underwear behind. Stuffing the rest of his clothes back into the box he popped his neck to relax his own nerves. Door slammed he sprints toward the house.

The ping of the microwave had gone unheard at first, until the third warning. Trembling relentlessly Margo procures the oil bottle and closes the microwave door. Being hot to the touch she rests it on the counter, then snatches up a hand towel to carry it from that point onward. He might need the towel for his hands later anyway. A fast adjustment to her bikini bottoms that had tugged up into her labia forming a camel toe, she headed back out to the foyer to meet him. Eying his change of clothing she grins, "I recall those shorts."

"Yeah. I don't have many cut offs. Need to invest in more." He looks her over from head to toe, "That bikini doesn't hide much Mrs. Needy."

"Stop with the Mrs. Needy stuff. It's Margo."

"Or, Gorgeous... right?"

"If you like." She beguiles him with an evil grin then turns to head downstairs. Her ass was absolutely perfect. Heart shaped with just enough added enhancement on a very good plastic surgeons' part, offered a bounce to her cheeks. Cabot had to grit his teeth; his erection was becoming so rock hard it was agony. He worried he might jizz without ever touching himself. Realizing he had watched her reach the bottom before he even took his first step down, he bolted after her. She looked up at him catching a glimpse of his hard on dancing about. Her mind was not behaving.

Before he hit the floor she had turned and wiggled her way around the family room and stood before the massive white fur rug. Tilting her gaze at him she held the oil bottle up for him to reclaim as he stood behind her. Accepting the bottle, she bent forward and lightly compressed her ass against his crotch, he held his breath looking down between them to see her cheeky crevice right over his lap. In that held breath she lowered forward to her hands and stretched horizontally with every seductive expression she could muster, enjoying the soft fur along her frontal glide. Her breasts smothering into the fur lost her tops coverage slightly, the left nipple exposing itself. She decided to leave it free for now, he couldn't see it anyway. Besides that, her intention was to untie her top so that he could massage her back without interference.

"Jesus Christ, Margo." He growls under his breath. "Maybe she does want me more than she lets on. Calm it down dude. Practice what you preach. You told the guys to act normal, so you need to as well." Not so easy was it Cabot? "Is it bad for me to admit I don't know where to start? I've only rubbed your legs before now." He had omitted her ass cheeks thinking her asleep that day in Brian's truck.

"Sit beside me." She pats the rug as he follows her lead and drops to his knees to her right. "Are you shaking Cabot?" She realizes his legs quivering.

"Yeah! I'm a little... nervous, I guess. No offense Mar... Gorgeous... I've never seen you wear so little clothing. It's a bit intimidating."

"So little? Cabot you've seen everything but my breasts in small doses. Do you want me to go put on a pair of shorts?"

"NO!" He blurts then winces at her, "Sorry."

Giggling she reaches over and pats his leg, "I was hoping you would say no. This is so much more comfortable."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers