Cougar House Ep. 011: Comfort Zone

Story Info
Calm before the storm. Margo stirs up cloud nine.
8.9k words
4.79
11.2k
12
5

Part 11 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Now that the boys have moved in, I'm not certain what to do. Everyone has kept their word concerning our private moments. Even Brian... I suspected he might ruin everything but somehow, he's kept quiet. Unless they're all playing me like I'm doing them. If not, I don't understand why he hasn't blown this. He must be going crazy keeping our secret. They all must be. Should I just let the cat out of the bag?"

Margo Needy sat at her makeup table peering off into the mirrors distance. Between each thought adding rouge to her cheeks, still wrapped in her peach-colored towel from her morning shower to cleanse the days cardio workout. That was the one thing the boys needed to understand, fitness was a must. Do not interrupt the Goddess when working on her physique. So far, they had given her space, although it had only been a week since everyone officially lived as one household.

She had yet to run into any of the boys since her alarm clock went off two hours earlier. Having gone down to the lower level to her home gym in favor of an indoor workout of cardio and weights she had only heard footsteps in the kitchen above. After her workout she ate a grapefruit and single piece of toast in her kitchen without contact, even though she saw Brian Hancock's truck head out without actually seeing him in the flesh. She knew from the night before that his father Bruno had requested his services in trimming trees away from powerlines around the town of Wildwood.

Eric Crowe had come home late from the Movie Theater he managed and had gone straight to bed after, to her knowledge he was still in his room. That left Cabot Ross and Heath Talbot unaccounted for. All she could do was presume they too were sleeping in. Their schedules all over the place with Cabot a waiter and Heath a painter for some contractor in town. They would surface eventually. When they did Margo wanted to look her best. As always!

Makeup applied to perfection she stands up and discards her towel over the back of her chair before doing her daily profile in front of the mirror to admire the body she worked so hard on. Pride was sculpting every curve of this Goddess of Love. Her late husband would have praised her with lust. Something that she required to keep her going. With Darryl deceased her sex life had been isolated to her own toys, among other things. Human contact nonexistent until the boys came into her life. Without her son to keep her in check Margo was going to live how she wanted. For as long as that was possible.

Within her massive walk-in closet, she found herself indecisive of what to wear. With she and each of the boys still keeping their secrets from one another she needed to dress somewhat conservatively. Once the game was over, she would drive them crazy wearing next to nothing. Perhaps in time... nothing at all. She could not wait until that day. It was coming very, very soon. So... what to wear?

In pondering conservative this out ruled her usual dresses that they had seen her wear and often reveal more than she should have, especially when Elliot her son was still here. Yoga pants and tanks were safe, yet maybe she should still reveal less. Going with soft pink leggings a size too small she found them second skin. Every crease and curve hid nothing without underwear. Cameltoe evident, butt crack deep within as if wearing latex displayed her pet cLamel even from the back. For the record cLamel was her figure of speech combining camel and clam. Sure to make them want to hump her she giggled in thought or dig for her pearl. Pun on purpose. It wasn't even Hump Day. The waistband was devilishly low on her hips nearing pubic delight. Her question was still, is it too much? A risk worth taking. She kept them on. With her belly trinket dangling it was just too gorgeous to deny. That meant a short shirt was needed.

Sifting through dozens of sexy outfits she chose a white lace halter top with a crochet look that held tightly to her chest but revealed full shoulders. Her cleavage massive and inviting was still hidden at least, for the most part, a deep frontal crevice was still worth drooling over.

"Oh my God! Why am I trying to be conservative? This outfit screams fuck me. Well..." She fidgets in her mirror turning for all angle reflections, "I'm not changing. Let them suffer."

Jewelry display she picks out a fine necklace with a very tiny cross to dangle between her sermon on the mounts. Thin ringed bangles about her wrists finished her off, opting against earrings. Enough time wasted, she wanted to move around.

Leaving her bedroom, she closes her door and shuffles barefoot down her lengthy hallway, passing each bedroom she halts to see if she hears snoring, or better still moans of ejaculation. Nothing! Not a peep! Shrugging she heads downstairs and finally hears clattering in the kitchen. Sneaking down the last few steps she creeps close to the walls to avoid floor creaking. She knew the layout well. Peering around the corner she discovers Cabot Ross digging in the pantry. With his back turned to her she goes to her double sized refrigerator and opens the door quietly. Bending over purposely she opens the crisper to retrieve a fresh peach. When opening the drawer Cabot had heard her and turned to see her ass offering an orchard of it's own. Jaw drooping, he instantly grew hard.

In her forward state her halter fluttered open to let him witness her tits exposing the entire underside like melons. The second Margo stood up, she shut the door and faced him.

"Good morning, Cabot."

"Fuck me." He muttered barely heard with awe. He needed this MILF again bad.

With a generated smile she nibbles mischievously on her peach and sucks out the juice. She found it amusing that his sweats went full on pup tent right before her eyes.

"There's that banana I was looking for." She winked.

"Damn Margo! How do you expect me to keep quiet when you dress like that?"

"Should I put on baggy bib overalls and a plaid shirt?"

"Definitely not. I mean I hope you dress like this every day. I'm just saying if you don't want the other guys thinking the worst that's not safe."

"So, you've kept your word not to tell the others?"

"I keep my promises. Count on that. Have you...?"

"Tortured the others? A work in progress." She nibbles her peach further. She didn't want to let on that she had already seduced the four of them. Let the boys suffer a bit longer.

"Brian's gone. Eric is sleeping still. Heath just went outside, he volunteered to clean my car to cover money I loaned him. Wanna get in a quickie?" He crosses his fingers. In response she seductively stalks him with lust in her eyes. Reaching him she uses her free hand to curl a finger over his sweat's waistband, tugging it out to peer down at his monster cock. Inspiration strikes as she eyes her ringed wrist bangle. Lifting his cock free of his sweats she fondles him while continuing to eat her peach. He tilts his head back taking in a nervous breath.

"That feels great. I was hoping you might..."

"Shhhhh!" She informs him to be silent. Feeding him a bite of her peach as she strokes him slowly, she moves in to kiss him on the lips in order to share their bites. Steamy as their tongues roll about, she catches him off guard. Talent leads to placing one of her bangles around his cock, nurturing it further down his shaft until it snugs a bit, the ring on sliders to make it less wild when worn. Lips touching, but not parting she whispers, "Like your new cock ring?"

"Fuck yes. Please fuck me, Margo."

"Shhhhh! Not yet. Show me your cock in twenty minutes. If the bangle is cutting off your circulation, I'll make love to you. If not... only when my game is finished. Cabot?"

"Yea?" He shakes like a leaf looking into her amazing brown eyes.

"I really want you to make love to me. Will the others be leaving soon?"

"Heath has an evening job so he's around until 5:00. Eric goes in at 5:00 also. Trouble is Brian might be back by 6:00."

"Shame. Maybe we will have to be sneaky then." She licks his lips, kissing him with one last two-minute lip lock as she corkscrews his crown ever so softly. It had grown bigger, that bangle might not have easily passed over it if she had attempted to at this time. It was definitely a prisoner. Kiss broken with a beguiling smile she releases his cock and turns her back to him, leering over her shoulder she nibbles her peach on the way out. Cabot Ross lost interest in food and did his best to keep his cock the hardest it had ever been. How long he could keep that hardness remained to be seen.

"FUCK!" He snarls as she leaves the kitchen. This would be torture.

Margo fanned herself just out of his sight line and giggled, "So much fun. Step two..."

Opening her front door, she peers out at the circle parking area where the boys all parked their vehicles. Heath Talbot was out there with a handheld vacuum, paper towels, Windex, and other assorted detail items. Laying down in the back of Cabot's car, vacuuming under the front seat with his legs dangling out the door kept him busy.

Putting on a pair of flip flops she crept outside toward him. Worried that Cabot might be watching from the kitchen window she decided that a flirty dance would be fun. Wiggling her perfect ass she bent forward and slowly guided her pink leggings over her tight bare bottom to moon the window area just for kicks. If he wasn't looking it was his loss. Sneaking up on Heath was easy enough. Facing his legs, she eyed his own tented sweats. It seemed that all the boys had decided on commando just because of her. Fine by Margo. His sweats were cut off above the knees. The vacuum hum kept her appearance silent giving her time to admire him. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his muscles were insane.

"Mmm! I love my would-be bodybuilders." She licks her lips favoring to cast her peach pit into a bag of garbage he had sitting beside the back tire. What could she do to get his attention? Shrugging she wings it noting his towels and Windex bottle resting in the seat close to his head. Smirking she leans in and crawls over him taking Heath by surprise. He felt her hands slide over his crotch the entire length of his dick before moving up over his chest. Her tits following along divide to each side of his instantaneous erection. The vacuum went silent.

"Dang Margo. Here to help me clean Cabot's car?"

"I wanted to feel useful." She moves higher until her chest smothered his face as he lay back. Reaching the bottle and towels she feels his lips kissing her cleavage and shivers. "Good morning to you too." She sighs. "Shall I wash the windows?"

"Sure." He mumbles motorboating her chest to a round of giggles. His hands were now roaming her back, only a thin string holding her halter was in the way of a fully nude back. "Awfully bold with Cabot and Eric still home. I thought you wanted to keep things on the down low."

"Eric is sleeping. Cabot is busy cooking. I felt safe enough to let you know I'm counting the days before you make love to me."

"We can do that right here in the backseat. Cabot won't know because I'll clean up the mess." He laughs.

"We shall see. For now, I'll detail the interior, you can detail me." She slithers further inside and sits up on his lap, her cameltoe rubbing along his shaft.

"Backseat lap dance. Nice!"

"Does it remind you of Brian's truck to and from Philly?"

"Better."

"I can't reach the window." She carefully abandons his cock easing up to sit on his chest before taking the Windex bottle and spraying the window. Tearing off towels she moves higher still, until she literally sits on his face at a crouched angle. Smothering him she feels his teeth nibbling at her labia through her leggings. She moans slightly but washes the window until done. She was rather worried her leggings might rip being so tight, not to mention his teeth could tear them. She loved these leggings and with money just as tight, she really shouldn't splurge on new clothes. Whimpering she chose to risk it none the less.

"Take these off." Heath begged tugging her leggings down over her ass and rubbing her cheeks.

"It's not that safe. The other boys could still see us." She lets him massage her ass as his tongue dampens her cameltoe's succulence. She awkwardly sprayed the rear window from side to side and stretched to scrub the pane. Even as she stretched further out Heath peeled her leggings down until he could see her clit. A surge of adrenalin he rears his head up to lick her clit before she could move further away. A squeal leads Margo Needy to close her eyelids and enjoy a short nibbling and a very dedicated tongue lashing. "Oh my God! I really want you, Heath. That tongue is lapping at me so perfectly."

"FUCK ME THEN." He growls.

"I can't. Not yet." She lifts away and lets him follow as best he can as she finishes the rear window. Moaning at his persistence to gnaw at her clit she gives up tossing the Windex and towels on the floorboard. "Let me turn around." She whimpers.

As he releases her, she moves into an incredible 69 position and lets him peel her leggings further down. This of course led to the other passenger door to be opened for room. He embeds his entire neckline and skull between her leggings and her thighs. There was no escape now. As she feels his tongue dig deep inside her pussy, she tugs his sweats down to pull his cock out. Desire took over and Margo swallowed his beastly dick. A seesaw effect led to both of them cumming hard. Margo had not planned on going this far. Once his face is drenched and he fires into her throat the two of them fall limp. She kept him in her mouth for three minutes longer draining him dry and proving she loved giving head.

"Damn! That was freaking awesome. What happens when all the guys catch on?" Heath panted licking his lips and watching her pussy trickle on to his chest.

"I suppose each of you take your turns satisfying me."

"Wow! You really do want all of us, don't you?"

"Very much. I just favor you right now. Feel special?"

"Oh, fuck yes."

"Good. I should get back inside before the others come out and catch us."

"Ummm! Your pants are pretty stained." He removes his head from her prison allowing her to sit up and fight to get her leggings back into place. Giving him room Heath rises and wipes his face on a paper towel, while she kneels in the backseat. Once her pants are up, she storms Heath and kisses him passionately. Their hands were all over each other. Hearing a door open they part ways swiftly. Heath puts his beast away and looks toward the house. Nobody in sight.

"Let me get back. Thank you, Mister Talbot. I adore your tongue."

"Love your throat Mrs. Needy." He stands up and helps her out of his confined car. "Better air dry that crotch, looking pretty guilty." He chuckles.

"I'll sneak past everyone and change. I'll fix everyone lunch later. What sounds good?"

"Eating you again."

"Mmm! Soon my ravenous young painter." A pat to his cheek she locates a missing flip flop and heads back toward the house. He sat in Cabot's car jerking off again. Nice day that it was.

********

Stepping back in through the front door Margo bypassed the kitchen and headed upstairs. At the top of the steps, she looks over to see if Cabot had trailed her entry noises. Somehow, she had avoided him without detection. Tiptoe down the upstairs hall she stopped at Eric Crowe's bedroom door. Feeling evil she slips her flip flops off then wiggles out of her leggings to stand without pants.

Fanning her wetness, she then removes her halter top to stand nude. Leaving her clothing boldly in the hall, she quietly twists his bedroom doorknob. Easing his door open she peeks in to find him laying butt naked on top of his covers under an inactive ceiling fan that his father hadn't yet fixed as promised. Biting a nail she takes one last look around for safety before walking into his room and closing the door. Should Cabot or Heath come upstairs and find her clothing her game would be over. The risk was just too much fun.

Sneaking up on Eric she crawled into his bed carefully and crept over his body with her own. Her nipples trailing like a breeze along his butt up to his back. From there she kissed his shoulders until he stirred from his slumber.

"Mom?"

"Yes. Shhhhhh!" She kissed him further along his neck and nuzzled his earlobe, "I've missed you. We must be quiet. Cabot is cooking, Heath outside cleaning Cabot's car. Roll over."

She slips to his left side and lets him reposition on to his back. Her hand immediately surrounds his cock moving up and down until he builds a healthy monster. Once there she rolls atop him and inserts his cock into her, sitting up for a ride. Her hands move to his chest toiling amid his hair. Her tits bobbing about as best as silicone enhancements allowed, she smiled at him, "This feels very right Mister Crowe."

"Couldn't agree more mom."

"Stop calling me mom."

"I like calling you mom." He winks.

"Cum quickly or I'm getting off and escaping before we're caught."

"I'm still the only one who's had you?"

"Give it time Sweet boy. Nothing happens overnight." Like hell it didn't. She was lightning in hot pants. Her games were almost at an end. These tortures would get them riled up. Maybe tomorrow she would end this and devour them all. Hopping up and down on Eric's cock made him close his eyes and enjoy the sensations. Her pussy scalding hot left a heated friction with each thrust. In her own sensations Margo felt her juices mounting. Mere seconds later she squeals hoarsely and cums all over his dick, drowning his balls in a cascade of escaping lust. Falling over him, she molds her lips over his and kisses him tenderly. Two minutes later she pats his heartbeat and crawls away. Finger to her lips for silence she blows him a kiss and scurries away. Opening his bedroom door, she looks out then vanishes. Eric Crowe hadn't had time to cum. Now was the time. Handheld adrenalin he jerked off like never before.

As Margo grabs her clothing, she puts her halter back on but forgoes her stained yoga pants. A quick change into tight fitting pink shorts she heads back downstairs. One more temptation she discovers Cabot sitting at her island bar on a barstool, dick in hand trying his best to keep hard without jerking off. When he spots Margo leaning on the counter watching him, he offers a beggars yearn, "It still moves around. I can't keep the ring taunt."

"Poor baby. I guess that means we wait."

"Please don't leave me."

She sighs with an evil grin and seductively walks toward him. At his knees she examines his situation. "Almost there." Her hand grips the bangle and gently squeezes, the metal snugs up easily. He hadn't noticed it had sliding for size separations even though she had firmed it earlier a bit. Looking up at Cabot she grins, "You made it." He felt foolish but laughed just the same.

Slipping her shorts down to her toes and abandoning them on her kitchen floor she crawls up into his lap and does just how she had Eric and rides his cock, his hands holding her lower spine as support. Huffing Cabot offers up, "You're incredible. Teasing is your specialty."

"You haven't seen anything yet. Your dick is getting bigger inside me I can feel it. Maybe I shouldn't have squeezed my bangle. Now I might have cut off your blood flow."

"I'll live. Fuck that cock."

"Mmm!" She did indeed. Needing to be more in control Cabot picks her up and stands with his beast still inside her. Moving to the pantry door he fucks her up against it. Her hands around his neck, his left hand up under the halter palming her tits. Moaning softly, she whispers, "I can't wait until this is over so we can do this while the others watch us."

"They'll wait in line behind me for next up."

"Mmm! Take a number."

"You want that don't you?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers