Cougar House Ep. 030: Family Tree

Story Info
OMG! ELLIOT!!! Just hang me from the family tree.
9.1k words
4.77
8.8k
6
17

Part 30 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Margo Needy found peace sitting poolside, drinking her morning coffee to the solace of serenading birds. The sunshine warmed her soul with a bright outlook on her day. Zero cloud cover, zero depression. Would it last? Hard to say. The wilderness of the Poconos Mountains surrounding her property offered a plethora of life. Rabbits, and squirrels playing in the area ran by to say hello. She felt like a Disney Princess, too bad her singing voice would make them run for the hills. No Julie Andrews more Julia Childs cooking with too much gas on. Definitely no songbird.

So much had happened the last few days that in her quiet moment it allowed her to process it all. With her four nineteen-year-old roommates either off to work or sleeping in, she finally had time to herself. Much needed, yet she truly didn't mind their attentions. Loneliness was not her idea of fun. While she loved the sex, some of them were abusing her desires without permission. Using her body for the lust of family and friends. Namely one Brian Lloyd Hancock, furthered by one Heath Timothy Talbot.

Brian had snuck his brother Jeff in a week ago. Thinking it Brian himself walking right into her bedroom and seducing her in total darkness she let her hunger of him ignore the facts that it was another. Similar cologne, yet a dick not quite as dynamic. She found it so erotic that she allowed herself to be fooled. Jeff Hancock was a talented lover. One she would gladly fuck again in the future. That now meant she had five lovers on call. Rather she was on call as they wanted her. Margo was more than happy to oblige.

Then, not long after that Brian tricked her again. She felt gullible. With romantic music and a trail of candlelight she followed the lure of sensuality into her basement where Brian sat alone. A passionate first half led her to close her eyes a little too long. In her thrill, Brian the sneaky, had hidden seven of his past school rivals in her home to make love to her. Once it began, she found it too her liking. Her namesake consumed her. Needy she was!

Margo Needy was gangbanged in front of a crackling fireplace. As Brian intervened the passion left, and Margo began her own seduction. That led to some very dominant men tearing her up. She started it and she would greedily do it again and again. Margo Needy did not want her boys to be disappointed in her in the least. The more she did the more the boys grew in their powerful lust over her. More, more, more. Shivering in her seat Margo was already wet.

What did shock her was the fact, Brian after herding his friends out of her home pinned her down by sitting on her cum covered body and showing her a stack of hundred-dollar bills. Without her knowledge he had pimped her out to them for $200 dollars each. In the end she had $1,400 to use for her needs. Namely, firing up the central air and affording the bill. While a sad gesture it did offer relief to them all against the heat. Grateful for the thought she still felt used. So why was she smiling as never before? Her lust exceeding the term of endearment and extended toward nymphomania helped. Yet, her boys were more than enough. Weren't they? Master's they were.

Touching her neck and chest found spots of tenderness, in their bestial hunger many of the boys left hickies all over her. She had not worn love bruises in ages. Darryl didn't want her to look too sightly for others. She had to be erotic at all times. Now that Darryl was deceased, she allowed it to happen. She did not want to stop any of them and witness even a single solitary frown. Someday it may come to that but no time soon. She was all theirs. Life was good.

Heath exploring his aggressive ofttimes over egotistical side had begun grooming her to be the slave to not just he, but to the other boys. Not completely wanting to give in she let them believe she had on the condition that when she needed to be herself, they had to back off. That did not go over well with Heath. Still, he did agree. A nice comfy dog cage became her room. As long as her food dish was filled with wine, she was content. Darryl would have enjoyed her new life and deep down she knew he was there with her patting her head like he would a puppy. Good whore!

Wearing black yoga pants and a light grey halter top she had dressed in preparation of her daily cardio workout. Her plans were to head downstairs to a personal gym and work on weights to keep her body tightly toned. She refused to ever become anything less than a Goddess. Yet, here she sat lazy, nursing her favorite coffee mug, one that believe it or not her son Elliot had made for her in 8th. grade. She cherished it even if it was slightly lopsided. He gave it to her on Mother's Day that year. Etched into the side was a heart with the wiggly letters saying, "I Love You Mom." It meant that Elliot in his adoption had finally accepted her.

Elliot was on her mind a lot these days. Each of his friends had revealed things about her son that troubled her. Disbelief was beginning to give way to the truth. Evidently, her son was spying on her over a length of time while Darryl was on the road. She in her ever-raging hormones masturbated two to three times a day, sometimes for hours on end. Elliot found her often without her knowing and watched her, going so far as to video her with his cell or who knows what. His friends had never been privy to seeing her, that meant Elliot was either making it up or protecting her, either way troubling. If he was doing that it meant he thought of her as more than his mother. Though legally adopted in name only, she was not his true flesh and blood. The boys had pointed that out. Part of her wanted to cry, another to laugh at the irony.

"Oh, Elliot!" She sighs with her mug to her lips, "What am I going to do about you? Is this all my fault? Your father's? Darryl rarely had time for you as you got older. If he wasn't coaching basketball, he was off with me showing me off and making me his trophy toy for the whole world to lust over. Did we fail you that badly as parents? You turned out brilliant, so we must have done something right."

Finishing off her coffee she prepared to make the journey inside for a fresh cup. Before she can even stand, she hears the French doors behind her shush open. Out stepped the handsome Cabot Ross wielding her coffee pot. Great minds and behinds think alike.

"Refill Milady?"

"A shirtless waiter, I'm so very lucky. Thank you, Kind Sir." He pours as her eyes check out his abs.

"Anytime. I aim to please."

"Leave the pot and join me? I could use someone to talk to."

"Sure. I'm off today so, I'm all ears."

"Among other scrumptious body parts." She giggles as he takes a seat across from her. The minor distance made her pout. Regardless she opted to add, "Yay! I have Brad all to myself." He resembled a young Brad Pitt. "You forgot something Mister Ross."

"I did? Ohhhh! My bad." He stands up and moves around the table facing her. Leaning forward he palms both sides of her face and kisses her passionately. Thankfully, Margo was the cleanest woman alive, her breath the taste of coffee and toothpaste. After sucking so many dicks of late you would think that might distract the passion. Not these boys. Nothing prevented them from stealing her soul. For a full minute their tongues shared intimacy, both sighing upon a slow departure.

"Much better." She softly whispers, "I cannot live without those lips Cabot."

"Ditto. I love making out with you. So! What's on your mind?" He decides to sit closer which made her giddy.

"Making love to you later. If you like." She giggles.

"Not what I meant, but I'm game." She places her left foot in his lap touching her toes to his timid erection. Blue jeans hid it better than his usual sweatpants. He gripped her foot and massaged it.

"Mmmm! I was hoping you would do that. Anyway, I need advice and you are the only levelheaded one of my sweet new lovers."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence. I might take you up on that Homance later."

"Homance? Ohhh! Because you think of me as a whore? I suppose I am. No, I know I am."

"If the dick fits, fuck it hard." He chuckles, "You know we worship those holes Hocahontas."

"You better. Never stop that worshipping. They're yours now and as long as you desire to use them."

"Gonna be a looooong while MILF."

"Promise?"

"Guaranteed. I have to say you surprised the hell out of all of us when you took on seven guys. Brian's getting a little too ballsy."

"Do you think bad of me for enjoying myself?"

"Nope! I just don't want to see you hurt. Eric says you're willing to do another bonfire dance now. He has you prepping for another party Miss Harem girl. By the way, I liked those fliers you made up by sitting on a copy machine. Just don't do too much and resent us for it later."

"I'll let you all know when too much is TOO MUCH."

"On top of that we have the pics you're taking for Elliot to sell. Why are you going so far to look used?"

"Yes, I know it looks that way. Elliot needs money and honestly, I have none to spare until that party income. Truthfully, not even then, I need to save for taxes. I love my son and I would do anything for him. He has a friend over there that is quite wealthy that is interested in me for some reason. When in Rome they say, or in this case Paris. I want to do whatever I can for you boys to make living here comfortable. Air conditioning was a start."

"Big help." He chuckled, "Eric said to invite everyone we did the first time and let them have a plus one. That's looking at almost 50 guys. Big money but are you that crazy?"

"I guess I'll find out." She wiggles her eyebrows at him playfully. "Please make certain they're all disease free, you know I refuse condoms. I want to be safe not just for myself but for all of you."

"I was thinking about that game of Russian Roulette Margo. Do you really want to take those kinds of risks?"

"Yes."

"Maybe we should enforce no cumming inside you."

"DON'T YOU DARE." She raises her voice, "I need to feel their love full force."

"Alright!" He shook his head thinking her gonzo.

"This makes you not want me now?"

"NO FUCKING WAY. MY SLUT!"

"Perfect. I want to be your ultimate fantasy."

"Enough about this, what did you want to talk about?"

"Back to Elliot. Please be honest with me. Does he really have a crush on me?"

"No lie Margo. All we really know is he used to watch and record you masturbating. He would never produce video, but he bragged a lot. He just told us to stay away from you. Territorial, I guess."

"See that confuses me. Why would he suggest that you boys move in with me if he's so overprotective?"

'Good question. I'm not knocking his change in tune."

"Nor am I. You boys are spoiling me with attention."

"Not gonna stop. Best pussy in the state."

"Awwww! That's sweet. It is true." She smiles, "I truly do feel loved by all of you. Even if certain roommates do thrive on selling me off."

"Bri needs to grow up. Eric too if get down to it. You allowing it is just going to keep them doing it."

"I know. I don't want it to stop. Not once did I get mad at Brian over it. It was beautiful at first, I was the one that pushed them into a frenzy. It was some of the best sex I've ever had being held down and forced."

"That bonfire's only going to triple that effect."

"GOD, I HOPE SO."

"Whore Goddess."

"That's me."

"So, you liked eight dicks tearing you up?"

"It was... Yes." She blushes hiding her eyes giggling, "More than I care to admit. I have war wounds to pay for it." Margo shows him her hickies on her neckline then lifts her shirt to share those around her massive tits.

"Nice! Those won't deter me. I'm still sucking on those beefy nips."

"Mmmm! I'm glad. I love your lips around my nipples."

'We just keep coming back to sex, don't we?"

"My favorite topic."

"Just face it MILF, you're stuck with us."

"I'll eventually get old and lose my figure. You boys will one day find me unappealing."

"OH, COME ON!" He laughs, "The way you stay fit. Plastic surgery will keep you going."

"If I can afford that. My breasts were one thing but, I'm honestly fearful of surgery to my face. Let's not talk about that anymore." She frowns.

"Years away Margo. You're in your early 30's. Me? Hell, I'd fuck you well into your 60's." He winks.

"Over 30 years of that amazing cock? I'm the luckiest whore alive. Of course, my pussy might get really huge if I keep getting gangbanged."

"I'll fist you if it means you feel something." He chuckles.

"Oh my! I've never been fisted before. I'm still rather tight even after all of you monsters. I've never seen so many big cocks in my life. I think Wildwood and the state must be putting steroids in the water."

"Now you make me want to try fisting you." He winks forcing her to cover her eyes briefly before revealing a sparkle in her gaze.

"I would never deny you that, but I do hope we can wait on it a while longer until I can relax my nerves toward the idea. Just be considerate if it hurts too badly."

"Probably not." He flips her off playfully.

"Three more fingers and a thumb. You're halfway there already." She sticks her tongue out at him.

"You're fucking amazing, Momma MILF."

"I am, aren't I?" She grins sheepishly then fidgets her lips in thought, "So should I confront Elliot about everything?"

"Gonna tell him we're all tapping his girl?"

"I'm scared to. I don't want to hurt him if we're wrong and he's just making things up. Although, when I accidently sent him my masturbation video meant for Brian, he did take it well. I was terrified after that."

"Honestly none of us gives a shit what he thinks. You're hooked on us and that's not going to change."

"Very true. I do find it unsettling that you only befriended Elliot to reach me."

"I mean Elliot's a good guy, but he's never been more than a mascot."

"Please do not tell him that. He's fragile."

"Get over it. Unless you can't handle who we really are."

Pointing at Cabot with scrutinizing gaze she hisses, "None of you are ever getting kicked out. Stop challenging my decisions with threats."

"Then stop giving a fuck what Elliot thinks on the situation. You're our slut whether he says no or not."

"Then I suppose I reveal the truth and let him come to terms the best he can. I am not letting you boys go, I need you."

"Right behind you when you tell him."

"Is that safe?" She giggles suddenly, picturing Cabot taking her from behind.

"Won't know until the show, Ho."

Sighing Margo lays her chin on her knuckle, elbow on the table between them to stare at Cabot without blinking. "Cabot? It's such a beautiful morning. My weightlifting can wait. Walk with me."

"Hand in hand?"

"You are my lover, you tell me."

"Not dressed like that." He squints at her attire.

"What's wrong with how I'm dressed?" She looks herself over with a confused expression.

"If you're going to be my slut act like it."

"You would have me walk naked in the woods? I'll be eaten alive by insects."

He drops her tenderized foot and stands up to stretch, "I'm going to go watch some TV then."

"MEANIE! FINE! Just promise me one thing." She stands and removes her halter letting her enormous girls out for air. Kicking her shoes off she begins wiggling her yoga pants down to her toes and steps out of them. Totally nude she poses for his approval.

"Promise you what?"

"Don't fuck me in any poison ivy."

Laughing he shakes his head, "Wear your tennis shoes, nothing else."

"Are you joining me in our streaking?"

"Fuck it! Why not." He swiftly unfastens his jeans and tugs them down until he had to remove his own tennis shoes to get them off. Shoes back on he stood commando with a timid cock dangling south of the Equator. Extending a hand for hers she accepts it and eagerly leans into him with adoration.

"I love you so much Cabot."

"Yeah, yeah! Fuck you whore."

"Your whore."

"Where are we walking?"

Pointing toward the car barn in the distance she educates him on the terrain. "Did Elliot ever take you boys down that back trail?"

"Nope."

"About a quarter mile in, Darryl built Elliot a magnificent treehouse. A huge one like those built in the reality TV shows." She leads them from the pool area and down into the grass. Crossing the yard with a playful sway of hands.

"No kidding?"

"It's beautiful. Darryl went all out for Elliot's 12th birthday. It has all the amenities of a house, even a gas generator for power. It has lights and ceiling fans. Even a bug zapper. I told Brian about it, I'm shocked he never told any of you." She leads him past the car barn and into the overgrowth of tree branches then down a thin trail that went out a quarter of a mile. Definite isolation.

"He's too busy organizing gangbangs and chasing his stepsisters." He laughed.

"At least I have him to thank for our air conditioning."

"Until next month."

"Bonfire?" She winks, "Tell him to charge more, I'm worth it."

"You're going to bleed the fellas dry. Half of those morons don't even have jobs."

"Then I suppose we find more bankable young men." She throws her weight into him giggling. "Make more copies of those invites when you go to Wildwood."

'We've created a monster."

"Actually, Darryl did that long before you boys did. Trust me, I have not told you everything."

"Awesome. You need to fill me in on this secretive everything."

"In time. It's getting really humid out."

"I know your tits are getting shiny." He smirks then looks back at her ass, "So is that sexy ass."

"Who needs baby oil."

"Looking sexy mom."

"Don't I always?"

"Ego much?"

"No. It's a fact. Don't you agree?"

"I've never once seen you looking all skank and stank. Even when you get all jizzed up you look fine as hell. There is nothing like fucking Wonder Woman and knowing the Goddess will always look good."

"Do you envision fucking Gal Gadot when you fuck me?"

"At first. Now I envision you. Way hotter than Gal. I saw a pic of her recently kicking her leg way over her head in a martial art spread. Nearly dropped my pants right then. Can you do that?"

"I am pretty physical, and I do yoga. Maybe. Let's try that later." She points his attention from her toward their destination, a massive oak tree with all the comforts of home. The end of the road result, Cabot puckered his lower lip impressed by what he saw.

"Unreal! Are we going up in that treehouse?"

"Of course. It's been a few years since I've stepped foot in it. I decided that it was Elliot's home away from home, so I gave him privacy. He's not here now so I can snoop." She drags him around the massive tree trunk toward the back, avoiding shrubs which masked a bridge style staircase going up. It definitely needed a grooming to make it what it once was. Elliot was not the gardener type. "You boys need to come out here sometime and do some landscaping it's getting overrun."

"I'll talk the guys into it." He admires her lead going up, her incredibly tight ass shifting from side to side was making his dangling beast revive and thrive. "Man, this place is cool as hell. Deck around it and all."

"I think this project was more for Darryl than Elliot even though the added design features were Elliot's. It has bunkbeds in it in case friends ever stayed over. Not once did that ever happen. Well, I came out here and camped with him one night. That was the last time I was out here actually. We toasted marshmallows and used the zipline. Quite fun."

"Whoa! There's a zipline?"

"On the other side. It connects to a larger limb. heavy duty so if you're careful it can support the weight of two people."

"Sounds unsafe but sexy. Wanna give it a zip before we leave?"

"Only if you have your dick inside me on the way down." She sticks her tongue out as far as it could go.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers