Cougar House Ep. 032: Honky Tonk

Story Info
Line dancing just met Margo Needy. The line was long.
10k words
4.78
4.8k
5
6

Part 32 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Holler Pointe, Pennsylvania. Exactly 52 miles from the Needy family home.

"Fiddle Stix?"

Margo Needy read the glowing neon sign above the country bar out in the middle of nowhere. "How have I not heard of this place? Darryl would take me out to all the local clubs within a 100 mile radius. Not once have I heard of Fiddle Stix." Awestruck she unhooked her seatbelt and hovered over those residing in the front seats of Brian Hancock's truck. Her ass high in her exploration out the front windshield she was felt up by her one of five studly Master's Heath Talbot. Fine by her!

"Been here a long time my Dad says. Kind of a hidden gem behind the moonshine still." Brian Hancock chuckled, "You wanted to go dancing. Well this is where you cut the rug as my Mom used to put it."

"Or munches on a rug." Heath laughed while fingering Margo's pussy from behind. She merely wiggled her ass and went so far as to gyrate backwards so that his fingers sank deeper. Mom was right at home on Mount Knuckles. Gnashing her teeth she whispered into Gwen's ear, chin on the girls shoulder, "I'm so glad you joined us Gwen. The boys rave about you."

"I bet they do." The blond giggled, Margo's breath tickling her neck as if a lingering fly. "I've heard a lot about you too Mrs. Needy."

"Margo...or Mom...I'm good with either."

"MOM!" All of the boys rallied laughing. Due to Gwen the group agreed to control their urges to make Margo refer to them as Master. Too much too soon.

Margo looks to the other boys with her, having rode in the backseat of Brian's truck as she had when they took her son to the airport well over a month ago. Eric, Cabot, and Heath sat as they had before only this time rather dressed up, Brian's brother Jeff dominating the front seat along with Brian and their stepsister Gwen. Sharing the laps in back was Cabot's stunning date Maria. She was snickering at Heath fingering Margo as she cuddled with Cabot. Cabot scowled at his own version of too much too soon swatting Heath until he removed his fingers. Eric Crowe the centerpiece just shook his head as Heath moved his arm across his chest to bring drenched fingers over to wipe them on Cabot's cheek when he was distracted by Maria.

"Dammit Talbot!" Cabot began to wipe his cheek but found resistance. Maria swooped in and licked the wet marks on his cheek then kissed her man. Cabot immediately lost interest in his torment. Thing is Heath having seen her lick up Margo's juices puckered and zeroed in on the couple's smooching lips teasing further dampness. Sensing his fingertips Maria severed her kiss with a smirk and licked Heath's fingers, sucking them dry. Cabot a bit jealous over his girl doing this to his buddy shot a glare toward Eric. Eric stayed out of it.

"Better her than you or me." Eric mumbled.

"Why didn't you invite Lisa?" Cabot had forgotten to ask Eric earlier.

"Had her scheduled to work. She's barely 18 I don't wanna take her into a redneck bar, even if they would let her in. Besides I'm still not sure I wanna date her, she's too good of friends with my sister Lily."

"I get it." Cabot nodded then found it in him to pull Heath's fingers back from Maria's lips. "That's enough Honey."

"Suckle!" Heath grinned, "What? Honeysuckle! She likes Margo's taste." Maria did indeed, her first sample. Now that she and Cabot were getting closer, so were she and Margo. The problem existed though, how invested Cabot really was in any real relationship. Maria was not getting her hopes up, she was happy just to spend any time with her dashing Waiter. At least she had Cabot's grandmother on her side.

"You're a dumbass Talbot." Eric scowled.

"Speaking of ass." Heath lifted Margo's skirt and bit her ass cheek. She yelped making Gwen wince and feign going deaf. An apology led Brian Hancock to yell toward the back.

"That's enough horseplay young man. Do I need to stop this truck and bite her other cheek?" Gwen in awe of his suggestion slapped his arm. While dealing with the super hot parrot on her shoulder, and her dashing driver, to her right her other equally handsome stepbrother Jeff spent time rubbing her leg, a little too high up on her thigh at that.

Wearing tight denim shorts that rode aggressively high on her hips at least he couldn't slide up under them, she just knew that was his intention. Did she swat him away? No! It made her wonder what she had gotten herself into though. This was all so strange to her to have fallen for Brian so quickly, not even breaking up with her current beau, just making excuses until she decided exactly what and who she wanted. It wasn't going to be easy explaining to their parents if she did choose Brian, if he even truly wanted a relationship. He was just so rogue it was impossible to know. Jeff getting handsy was not helping, she had always had minor crushes on both boys growing up. Jeff being older was more appealing, but Brian was way cuter. Toss up!

"You park Mister!" Margo pinched Brian's earlobe giving him the willies. "Momma needs to dance." Her ass would not stop bouncing about as if dancing already, Heath referring this style as the Lapbada. Momma Needy was fired up. It had been far too long since she had gone public in party mode. She loved dancing, her late husband Darryl often taking her out for one form of dancing or another be it ballroom, disco, or stripping to the oldies. 80's metal that is. Country music was good enough this time around, it just meant hunky cowboys with big fat lariats. "Rope me, grope me Boys." Her thoughts unspoken.

Finding a dark spot along the back of the gravel lot Brian shut his truck off and winked at his brother. Gwen seeing it winced, "Why are you winking at Jeff? Do I wanna know?"

"Maybe later." He chuckled, "When I give you my redneck. Oh wait! I guess it's my purple neck."

"Who says I'm putting out tonight? Someone has to be the designated driver." Gwen laughs. Not that she felt ready to drive such a monster truck.

"We're all drivin' baby." Heath bellowed to further chuckles. "All over the backroads." Margo hurling herself back into his lap kissed him just to shut him up. Master went quiet until Cabot cleared his throat.

"We going in or what?"

Heath went in alone, fingers back in action. Margo whimpered into his mouth and palmed his face to let him know she approved. Cabot shaking his head patted Maria's leg, "I need to stretch, my legs are taking a siesta."

"I will rub the circulation back into this leg." Maria giggled and massaged at his crotch through his blue jeans. Eric between both couples rolled his eyes.

"GOTTA PISS LIKE A RACE HORSE." That broke up the loveherds.

Even in the front seat Brian was making out with Gwen while Jeff kissed her shoulder and neck. "Fuck I should have brought Lisa. Odd man...WANTS OUT MOTHERFUCKERS!" Ending the passion parley everyone crawled down from the truck and stretched. While it wasn't a long trip here it was still cramped. Stepping ten feet behind the truck Eric whipped his dick out and urinated, back arched to enjoy his sigh of relief. Having an erection it wasn't easy.

Taking Heath by his hand Margo took control, tonight her night off as promised. She demanded her freedom to enjoy life for a meager few hours, but swore that her attentions would center on the boys. Cabot being with Maria and she knowing what Margo was like appeared unconcerned one way or the other. Gwen however had only heard about Margo, she being the baby of the ladies, things were kept from her to a small degree. Knowing Margo's reputation however nothing would be a shocker.

Tonight Gwen was here more to show off her own new purchases, namely her finally healed breasts after a sizable upgrade. There for Brian yes, but she wanted eyes on her pries, meaning to see if other men would pry eye contacts with their own dates to check out her. Maybe the club should have been called The Pry Bar.

Gathering to follow Margo and Heath the group made it to the front door. Just inside a burly bouncer with a Stetson and a gorgeous handlebar moustache met them for an ID check. No one under 19 in the posse they were allowed entry. The band on stage was right out of Nashville...in their minds. Singing Brad Paisley's song No I in Beer, it was appropriate seeing as only Margo, Maria, and Jeff were old enough to drink. Bouncing about in her short bright red dress Margo drug Heath on to the dance floor against his wishes. Bitch slapped! He would get even tomorrow.

Maria and Cabot followed them out and enjoyed themselves. Jeff leaning toward the idea of grabbing a beer parted ways with his brother and Gwen. Eric Crowe...dancing in step with two left Crowe's feet. He had zero dancing skills.

Brian held Gwen from behind and just swayed to the music, she enjoying his more relaxed behavior since they had gotten closer. He used to be a royal prick but now he appeared...happy. She felt their connection but the family thing still ate at her soul. Her Mom just would not understand. Bruno her stepdad would have nothing to say about it considering he had been inappropriate toward Gwen herself just a week ago. She wasn't mad at him, it wasn't like he tried raping her, only jerking off and she somewhat encouraging him. Maybe she was no better than the Hancock Boys.

As one upbeat song ended, the band moved into softer pastures, namely Got What I Want by Jason Aldean. Being rather romantic Margo swarmed Heath's neckline and spent the entire song just staring into his eyes. Talbot felt that connection, his hands however slid straight down to her ass, her silky red dress so soft that it was as if he was holding her bare bottom. It might as well have been it was tragically form fitting, her entire backside open clear down to her crack for a well tanned terrain. Between the upper garment and the skirts hem was only 9 inches, not a whole lot to hide. His hands squeezing her cheeks the skirt rose higher so guys on the dance floor could catch a glimpse. While yes they were loving their everyday ladies it was just too tempting to spy on those well tanned curves. Hard to miss!

Cabot and Maria were less risque, Cabot actually behaving himself even though Maria was wearing one of Margo's next to nothing dresses. With her dress being white it had a see through vibe going on even in the dank atmosphere of the dimly lit club, her natural tan assisting in it's revelations. Cleavage dropping well below her chest with no bra in existence it offered Cabot a sweet view as they danced forehead to forehead, his eyes peering straight down into the canyon. Maria while not in Margo's league shape wise was certainly not resorting to No Comprende. Her curves were just a little more substantial in her back yard. Subtle hints of her own cheeks drifted in and out of sight with the skirt hugging tightly.

At the bar waiting in line Jeff surveyed the possibilities. As packed as the Honky Tonk was the female ratio was pretty even with the guys, which meant most were taken, guys stealing up on their gals as if threatened by the competition. "Damn! Looks like the cattle drive's in town. The fella's around here are saying steer clear. At least I have Gwen to keep me entertained as long as Bri doesn't hog all the glory. I mean come on she has two of everything so why not two of us? Two tits, two holes, three if you count her mouth. Two ass cheeks, two legs, two arms..." He was running out of examples in his amusement. "Might as well have two dicks in her favor too." His idea, not Brian's.

In the line moving up to the bar Jeff noticed at least one possibility. Wincing at a girl with long silky black hair and a petite figure, roughly 5'5 in height from the back, slightly obstructed by a guy that didn't seem to be with her he puckered, "What do we have here? No cowgal hat on, tight ass jeans , partial shoulders poppin' from her blouse..."He leers around the man in front of him for a slicker look, "No boots, all heels. Maybe there's at least one non redneck in the place." As the line progressed the girl reached the bar and ordered a single drink. "Buying her own it looks like. Might have struck pay dirt Hancock." He grinned.

The male bartender bringing her a cocktail drink with a colorful base Jeff surmised, "Classy even." After paying for her cocktail the girl turned to venture back out into the crowd, in passing Jeff he got a good look at her face finally. "Whoa! Korean maybe?" The girl was beyond gorgeous. In stepping next to him they made eye contact, Jeff tried his best not to appear egotistical but with his Henry Cavill looks it was hard not to seem cocky. He led with a warm smile which caught her eye briefly and was returned with a hint of bashfulness. Afraid of missing his chance he pointed at her drink. "Mind if I ask what you're drinking? That's...looking awful exotic."

"We fit together." She grins and sips her drink, "It's a Bahama Mama, but where I come from we call it a Seoul Survivor."

"Seoul? Korea?" He found himself entranced with the girl, almost losing his place in line just to talk to her. Lingering she stepped in line with him to keep his place going forward.

"Yes! My family moved here from Seoul South Korea recently. I think you might be the only one in the club that knows where Seoul is."

"Could be! It is funny if you ask these cowboys where Seoul is the first thing they look at is the bottom of their boot." That made her giggle. "I'm Jeff." A casual handshake offered. She merely lowered her gaze and offered, "Yon!"

"Am I that boring?" He winked.

"Y-O-N!" She spelled out her name, "You are quite funny."

"Sometimes. You here with friends?"

"Alone! My family would disown me if they knew I was here."

"Living dangerously?"

"You have no idea." She laughed, "My parents are very strict. I am an only child, learning the culture here on my own. They think I went to an evening class. I go to college nearby."

"Skipping school! Now we have something in common." They move up in line, she following shocked him. "I used to skip school all the time."

"College now?"

"No. I just hold a 9 to 5 job."

"What kind of job if I may I ask?" He knew that was coming. Being a Sewage Department worker just wasn't that glamorous. He hated lying to her but no way was he going to let on he dealt with shit.

"I cut trees with my Dad and Brother. That's my younger brother Brian over there." He had to point just as Brian squeezed Gwen's tit. "Sorry about my bro. He gets..."

"Handy? Is this what you American's refer to as a Handy Man?"

"Something like that." He chuckled. "Let me grab my beer I'd love to talk some more." His turn at the bar meant dealing with a bartender. Once he ordered, paid, and received his bottle of Bud he turned back to discover Yon gone. "Well fuck!" Looking all over he didn't see her. "Like a ninja!" His heart sank. "Story of my life. Gwen some lose some." His ego was back. "Where did you go Yonder?" Good question.

Back on the dance floor the song had switched again, this time to a tune a bit more lively. Brad Paisley's song Camouflage got the crowd bustling for the dance floor. In seconds Heath and Margo were swarmed by Cowpokes whooping and hollering, their girls singing along with the song and feigning as if hiding from their suiters. It was funny.

Margo in her own unique methods turned her back to Heath and pressed up against him, her hands over her head to toy with his scalp. Hugging up close to him she attempted to be his attire. He was all up on her front his hands fluttering along her rib cage and up under her dancing breasts. Fake tits or not her surgeon had made certain they were alive and perky at all times. Nipples stabbing through her red dress drew in a fair share of roving eyes. Cowboys and cowgirls alike enjoyed her second skin routine while still maintaining a good bodily rhythm with the song. It led to other women into being copycats.

Seeing more and more ladies stealing their thunder Heath upped his game just to see how badass their men really were. While most of the women were in jeans rather than dresses it made no real difference. With Margo's dress free flowing at the sides due to larger arm openings Heath slid his hands underneath the fabric and showed her tits off by lifting their undersides. Pointing one finger on each hand straight up beneath her nipples it was like saying, "They're right here fellas." As if guys needed any compass needle.

Following his bravado many ladies found their men mimicking Heath's actions as best they could. Mostly on the outside of their shirts rather than beneath, but the idea was definitely going places. Women were swooning at being fondled in front of others. In Heath's mind it just proved the whole world was teaming with sluts, devious dudes too. More the merrier!

"Look at you." Heath spoke into Margo's ear, her long brown hair tickling his face as he approached. "You got the ladies all worked up in this place."

"And, you Sir have coaxed the male population into manning up. I dare you to show them how it's really done."

"Meaning?" He winced, his concealed dick rubbing between the crease of her cheeks as she glued her body to his.

"Look at their eyes Heath, the men envy you, the women envy me."

"Come on most of these cowboys look like they could lift a tractor for breakfast. If they don't have muscle, they don't have fat either. Is that a farm boy thing?"

"Maybe!" She giggles, "Why do you think the ladies chase after them?"

"True! I'd love to milk a few of these Bessie's." He laughed. "Look at Megan Fox over there, that bitch is built."

"Better than mwah?" She sneered at him playfully.

"Not even close Gadot!" The boys had often compared her to the actress Gal Gadot, mixed with a hint of Sophie Turner. Even Brian Hancock joked about Margo being Mother of Hardons rather than dragons, keeping in the Game of Thrones motif, only because Sophie was in the show. They had the thrones, all she had to do was sit on them.

"I like the way you worship me Heath." She smirks just as the band wound down on Paisley and dove right into Toby Keith's How Do You Like Me Now? while not headstrong it seemed fitting, the band even noticing Margo's effect on the couples. The lead singer motioning to his guitarists to keep an eye on Margo and Heath made for silent whistles.

Taking Margo's dare Heath removed his hands and extended his muscular arms out in front of him as if reaching out to the women eying them. Margo clung to him as tightly as she had the last song and had her hands straight up in the air at first swaying to the tune. Not one couple left the dance floor, it was as if they sensed that this was going to get good. Give them what they wanted Heath always said. Margo seemed to recall her late husband Darryl saying the same thing.

Recalling his arms, Heath clutched Margo's breasts on the outside of her dress this time. It being a button down to the waist gave Heath plenty to work with. As the song progressed Heath tenderly unbuttoned one button every thirty seconds without looking at anyone other than Margo, his lips nuzzling her neck. The gents out there took his cue and dared to tease their ladies just as he was doing. Some studs got away with it and some plaid shirts were opening wide to express a healthy trail of cleavages, some braless, others burdened but willing. Maybe Heath was a true Master, everyone was following the leader.

During the course of the song and his unbuttoning of Margo's dress clean down to her belly button jewelry Heath stopped one button shy of as far as it went. Hands rising to her shoulders he squeezes them and guides her thin straps to the curvature of her upper arms. Keeping the dress from falling he definitely showed off Margo's topside, yet kept that air of mystery by concealing her nipples. Close but no cigar! Not even a cigarette!

Guys tried to keep up with Heath's shenanigans but most of them faced modesty in small favors. The ladies enjoyed being flaunted and feeling sexy but too far spooked them, fearing the possibility of getting kicked out of the bar. The bouncers were circulating but strangely they found Margo too hot to cool down. It certainly appeared that they were lapsing in their jobs until it became necessary to intervene. It's a fact...guys love a good show.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers