Cougar House Ep. 039: See Spot Run

Story Info
Who let the dogs out? Not talking the Boys.
4.8k words
4.65
3.8k
2
4

Part 39 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"Did you two just walk in like that?"

Brian Hancock and Heath Talbot walked upstairs totally nude carrying their clothing. Meeting them at his bedroom door tying his necktie Eric Crowe felt defeated between seeing his roommates like this knowing his baby sister Lily had to have seen them in passing, his dog Studly trying to escape between his legs.

"No big deal we saw Lily fucking the dumbass in the back of your car. If she can streak, we can streak. She was pretty hot bouncing up and down testing your shocks." Heath chuckled, "Hey Buddy!" He softened up in petting Studly clamped between Eric's knees. "You have a bigger head between your legs since the last time we saw it."

"Ha! Ha! Stay away from my sister Talbot." Eric looked down to see Studly fighting to reach Heath, "Fuck now I need a lint roller."

"Was that you outside defending me and Margo from that mean ole' kitty?" Heath knelt in front of Studly to be made over. Eric took that moment to hike his left leg up and over his dog's body to re-enter his bedroom for the lint roller he kept handy. Brian went on to his bedroom to get changed. "Good boy Stud! I owe you one."

"Glad it didn't eat you." Eric returned brushing his slacks. "Those Sanctuary chicks haul him off?"

"Yeah! That Olivia chick got turned on watching you Talbot." Brian stepped back out putting on clean boxers one leg at a time in front of them. "Takes real men to fuck a gal giving blood."

"You morons are gross."

"Margo loved it." Heath proclaimed, "I watched a movie of Darryl doing it with Mom bleeding out. Couldn't let the Coach have all the fun."

"We need to give Margo some space until she's healed up. Stop being selfish Talbot."

"Relax Crowe she was into it, and us." Brian returned a second time pulling up blue jeans. "We should seriously go check out that Cathouse. Even that Crista was pretty hot for an older chick."

"No older than Margo." Eric puckered, "But, yeah she had a chest that could just rival Mom's."

"Shit!" Heath stood up continually nudging Studly away from sniffing his dangling pecker, "I left my toolbox out there. It has my cellphone in it."

"Better run back out there and grab it." Eric suggested. "Walk Studly again. Now that there's no mountain lion to worry about, he probably needs to take a leak. Wear him out so he'll sleep tonight. I might put him in Margo's cage."

"HELL, if you will. She's going back in that cage tonight."

"Let the woman rest already. With her bleeding she needs comfort."

"Worry about yourself. What's with Lily being here?"

"She hooked up with Tyler Overmeyer while Ben was at the party last night. Ben took Greg Shepard's mom's van and caught them fucking. He threw a brick through Tyler's windshield. My mom busted her shortly after, so now it's a war zone. I suggested bringing her out here overnight to give mom a chance to cool down. Although... mom and dad are coming out this evening to talk with her. Ben will be here too so who knows how it will go. I have to work at the theater until midnight so can you guys...look out for her?"

"Look at her maybe." Heath laughed. "I'll take Ben and Lily with me to get my toolbox. Show them the treehouse."

"Do NOT let them watch any of Elliot's home movies."

"Might want to have Ben help you burn Elliot's mattress." Brian in a t-shirt now pointed out the obvious, "No way is that blood coming out. We need to burn the one we fisted her on too. I'm going to go rinse down the front sidewalk before your parents think we killed Margo like the Sanctuary chicks did."

"Good idea! Just let mom and dad deal with Lily. All I ask is watch Studly and don't hit on my sister. Heath? Just once...please don't make matters worse in front of my mom. Let Margo wear more than a tampon."

"You don't own Margo... I do."

"Co-own!" Brian brought up, "I give her permission to wear a tank top."

"Panties too!" Eric pointed. "Don't make her bleed out in front of my parents."

"Relax! We got this." Jeffrey Hancock stepped from Brian's bedroom holding money. "Yo, hardly working. Here's $500 go get your cell turned back on. Brian and I will dispose of the beds on the burn pile out back."

"Niiiice! Thanks guys. I'll score a job here soon. Wonder if that Sanctuary is hiring?" Heath laughed in fist bumping Jeff.

"You had better we're not covering your rent too." Brian refused his fist collision. "Let's head back out there."

"Let me wash up and get changed. After I grab my cell, I'll bolt into Wildwood and get things sorted out. I'll tell Margo to wear a dress and look normal. If they're still here by 8:00... Cinderella's dress turns into body spray." At least Heath caved some. Better than not at all. Asshole! Brian could relate.

"What happened to ALL of us owning Margo?"

"Only those willing to show her where she truly belongs get that privilege Crowe." Heath was back. "Pussy!" Eric chased Heath into his bedroom. Door slammed and locked.

"Who's the pussy now... PUSSY!"

********

Downstairs while the boys bantered above Lily Crowe and Ben Dunn simply held one another in the dining room, onlooking the pool through the French doors. Outside still enjoying the water, Margo Needy smiled at their embrace. Young love was just so sweet. Even Ben who often seemed childish had almost grown up since her first meeting him at Kinison Park weeks ago. She didn't really have time to mingle long with him at the party last night, but she was thankful now that he hadn't fucked her. That in itself saved Margo this day in meeting young Lily again. Of course, Margo knew nothing of what happened in Wildwood since 5:00 AM. Right this minute she didn't know what to do. The boys had left her naked, not even a fresh tampon to control her flow. Pink water was gross enough but luckily chemicals would filter out her biohazard. One more thing to have to come up with money for here soon.

Giving up on her chances to escape the pool until Eric came downstairs with Studly she enjoyed the cool water in pleasant thoughts. Handing Ben, the leash Eric asked him to step outside until Brian, Jeff, and Heath came back down. A friendly request to speak to his sister, Ben opened the French door and took the sheepdog outside.

"Thanks Benjamin." Eric shut the door behind him. "Alright, Lily I need to head to work. Should I take Ben back with me?"

"No! I'd like to spend the day with him. Eric? He just told me he loved me. I mean he's said it before but this time...I could really see it. What should I do?"

"Well, you want him here, so I guess that says something. Ben may be...different but he's not all bad. What about Tyler?"

"I'll talk to him at work tomorrow."

"You do what's best for you. One more thing? Don't ever have sex in my car while I'm driving again."

"Trouble staying on the road watching me?" She laughed, "Pervert!"

"I turned my mirror. Just hearing you two made me uneasy. I mean..."

"I get it! Tell Kim I said hi when you get to work. You scheduled her today. Any more thoughts on dating her?"

"Nope! I like older women. Here's a thought... set her up with Greg. Maybe she'll get a tattoo of herself dressed as a lamb and Greg her Shepard."

"That's too funny. I tried to talk her out of Heckle & Jeckle. Anyway, thanks for letting me come out here to get away. I'll fix things with mom later... I hope. Where am I sleeping tonight? I don't know where your room is."

"Have Margo show you. Oh, the guys are going to show you Elliot's treehouse. You and Ben can talk out there. Don't be grossed out but Margo's on her period and Heath nailed her on the treehouse mattress. Bri and Jeff are going to destroy it."

"Yucky!" Peering out the French door glass she did see Ben taking Margo a towel from an outdoor cabinet. He even turned away while she stepped out to dry off and cover herself. Ben was being a gentleman. "She's coming in." Ben took Studly out into the grass in case he needed to potty.

"Hi Mrs. Needy." Lily warmly smiled as the door slid open.

"Good morning, Lily. This is a surprise."

"She and Mom had a bad argument. I hope you don't mind if I leave her here while I'm at work. Listen... Dad is bringing mom out later tonight after she cools off. Can you like...play referee if things get hostile?"

"I'm sure it won't come to that."

"Uhhh? I asked Heath to chill on his bossiness around my folks. So... dress nice and help make a good impression on my mom. She knows of... yours and Darryl's past. Rumors at least."

"I want to know." Lily giggled. "Can I live out here?"

"NO!" Eric insisted.

"She can stay a few days if she would like. Providing your parents are fine with that."

"YESSSS!" Lily jumped in step then hugged Margo unexpectedly. "Thank you, Margo."

"Don't thank me until your parents agree. I need a tampon...before I have to mop the tile. Turn please." She insisted Lily look away as she removed her towel and made a diaper out of it to catch her droplets. "I'll be down later. Make yourself at home."

"Cool! You're awesome!"

"Walk out with me to the car and help me grab Studly's dogfood and dishes. "Eric guided his sister from seeing Margo head upstairs, "Feed him on the porch out front that way he doesn't make a mess."

"Okay!" A swift walk outside to unpack, grabbing her bag as well she found Brian hosing down the sidewalk. Avoiding his hose after being drenched by Ben earlier she hurried back to the porch. Eric told Bri to put water in Studly's bowl before he rolled the hose up. No problemo! A few minutes later Eric Crowe was on his way to work. What a day, and it was just getting started. With zero sleep after the party all he wanted was to hide in his office.

"Locking my door on Kim!"

As the Theater Manager that was easy enough to manage. Slam! Click! Snore!

********

Still wearing only her long t-shirt until taking her bag inside, Lily poured dogfood in Studly's dish. Not thinking about it she had bent over in front of Brian ending his clean up detail. Looking up ready to drag his hose to the porch for that water bowl he spotted clam. Gritting his teeth knowing she was barely eighteen by two months he did tilt his head for a better inspection until she stood up from her own mission. Looking over her shoulder she saw Brian ready to take the three steps up to the deck. "Your turn."

"Don't tell Ben if I take you up on that." He chuckled. "Especially not Eric."

"What?" Over her head for a second, she realized his flirting style and bulged her eyes. First Greg earlier now Brian...gulp...Hancock? "No way! I saw that thing."

"I was joking! Nice clam though."

"Clam?" Again, over her head as he shook his own. Nudging her aside he leaned a bit and filled the water dish. Once done he simply turned and walked to the hose valve on the front of the house. A hose reel assist he put the green snake away. "Ohhhhhh! Clam!" She figured out his tease. "Stop looking at me."

"Stop looking at me then." He bantered until Jeff stepped out. "You ready Bro? Heath's already heading across the yard for the woods."

"Better go get your boyfriend."

"On it!" She walked up to Jeff and threw her arms around his waist. "He's better than you any day." Jeff just flared his eyes. What was going on here? "Sorry Jeff. You were just handy." Releasing him she started around him in the doorway when Brian put his hand on her ass. With an unexpected yelp Lily looked back to see Brian whistling and pointing at Jeff to take the blame. Jeff playing along slapped his own hand.

"Guess I was." Handy that is.

With an OH MY GOD expression she hurried through the house with her bag and left it on a dining chair. Out the French door she went. She said nothing to Ben about the boys. He was sweating enough over Tyler Overmeyer as it were. Truthfully, so was Lily.

Waiting on the brothers to lead the way the goofiness ended and left the two lovebirds to hold hands and leash. Studly was all theirs! The forest was eerie but serene, birds singing, squirrels chattering, bees humming. Hopefully no more Mountain Lions! Just seeing paw tracks on the path was spooky enough. Once they reached the treehouse Ben in particular was blown away by Darryl Needy's architecture design. While Ben explored Lily found something more interesting. Tying Studly to a small tree she circled the sex swing Heath had attached to the bottom of the treehouse. Figuring out what it was she giggled and looked around for prying eyes. Only Heath holding his toolbox and cellphone looking up at the treehouse communicating with Brian and Jeff was in view.

Crawling up into the seat she slipped back at an incline and squealed, not expecting it to confine her in lurching back so far, she couldn't climb back out. Laughing at herself she put her shoes in the stirrups and began swinging back and forth like a traditional swing. Her t-shirt rolling up on her, left Lily wide open once Heath noticed her. Dreading him catching her she tried hard to get out but simply couldn't without help. Tempted to yell for Ben she was afraid Brian and Jeff would run down and tease her even more before Ben could get there. Heath now that he had seen Lily looking back at him due to her recline chuckled and called out, "Having troubles, Princess?"

"Nooo! Yes!" She busted up laughing. "What the heck Heath?"

"That's what I say." He walked toward her then deviated to move in front. "This place sure knows how to attract pussies."

"Don't you touch me, Heath Talbot. I mean it!"

"Just gonna help you become a swinger." He laughed with her, sitting his toolbox back down and grabbing her ankles. Drawing her close to him her pussy rubbed against his jeans. Back and forth he moved her acting as if he were fucking her. "Ohhh yeah! Take my big ole cock Baby."

"STOP IT!" She shouted trying not to continue laughing over it and encourage him into more theatrics. Wouldn't have mattered, he did it ten more times until she felt him get erect. Her fear subsiding, she just let him taunt her.

"Okay! I have to head out. See you around Princess." He released her and grabbed his toolbox taking off down the path.

"Wait! Help me out of this thing."

"Gotta go activate my cell. See you later tonight."

"You're such an asshole!"

"Your's looked cute too."

"Oh my God! What did I get myself into?"

Best seat in the forest!

********

In a hurry Heath knew he had Margo home alone and wanted to set her straight before he left for Wildwood. Running at top speed along the path, tools rattling about in his toolbox he made the clearing in eight minutes flat. Wrestler still had it! Slowing up by the edge of the swimming pool he caught his breath for a minute. Once his heart rate lowered, he entered the house and sat his toolbox by the front door so he wouldn't forget it. Eying Margo's cage he just knew the guys would want to hide it from Eric and Lily's parents. Shoving Margo's dog dish with the name SLUT on it in Sharpie under her couch he just tidied up her chew toys, namely dildos placing them under couch cushions.

"Just like Easter Sunday."

Hearing Margo humming upstairs as she washed her bloody bedding and towel in bleach Heath darted upstairs and found her wearing her last pair of underwear. Nothing else at the moment, she had seen everyone walking toward the forest earlier so didn't bother dressing. She also knew Heath would not be happy seeing her in clothing. Sneaking up on her with his pocketknife extended he held it behind his back should she react badly and accidently stab herself.

Hand grabbing her throat from behind he yanked her into him. "I've had enough of this underwear bullshit." Freezing in his grasp she sighed. Feeling cold steel teasing her thigh she felt his blade slip under the lace carefully and slit the clothe along her right hip. Sidestepping to her left he severed the other thighs burden then put his knife between his teeth. Ripping the lace up between her thighs until escaping her he used those panties to make a gag, placing her pink moisture catcher between her lips. Tying the undies about her hair not easy he gave up and turned the undies into a choker. "Seeing as you removed your collar."

"Cabot did that when he put me to bed this morning. He wanted me to rest comfortably."

"Figures! You can wear a dress when the Crowes drop by. No panties ever again. I fuckin' mean it Margo. OBEY!"

"Yes Master! For the record? I only kept those last two in such cases as my period. I will clean up after myself. Thankfully I have wood floors, not carpet in most of the house." She watched him fold his knife and pocket it.

"I'm going to town to pay my cell bill and reactivate it. Need more tampons?"

"You would actually go into a store and buy tampons?" She glared with skepticism.

"Hell no! I'll drop by my mom's and steal hers." He laughed. "I'll leave her a $20 out of what Jeff gave me."

"Rent fast approaches. I may serve you Master Talbot, but I am still the landowner."

"I haven't forgotten. I have a week yet. Rules!" He pointed at her with a strict demeanor, "That dress you put on comes off at 8:00 sharp. I don't care if the Crowes are still here. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master! I'll start yawning at 7:30." She giggled.

"Sleep in your cage."

"In front of... oh Master you test everyone." She smirked, "I'll be in my habitat by 8:02."

"You better! I'll be home way before then, so I'll know if you ignored my orders."

"Have faith my handsome Master. Drive safely!" She kissed him goodbye and walked him to the staircase. As he left the house, she sighed looking at the blood droplets every four feet on her wood floor. "I swear Darryl?" She looked up at the ceiling as if communicating with Heaven, "It's like you never left." A purr thinking of Regis the Cougar she grabbed some paper towels from the bathroom and wiped up her paw prints.

"Brawny! The quicker picker upper! Wait! That's Bounty. I bet that lumberjack would quickly pick me up." When she got back to her bathroom to throw the towels away she realized the package of towels had a woman on it instead. "Gender swap version? Well, that's just sad. From Brawny to Scrawny."

What was the world coming to?

********

"Watch your step!"

Jeff let Brian walk backwards down the steps until they realized something. Brian chuckled and sat his side of the twin mattress on the rail. Jeff reading his mind just pushed the mattress over it letting it land in a loud huffing noise. Lily in her entrapment saw blood and screamed. So much of it horrified her. In the blunt downfall the mattress landed near Studly's tether scaring the dog. Tugging against his leash he pulled it loose and ran for Lily. Circling her whimpering he jumped up facing her and actually tried to climb up into her lap. The sway of the swing kept his hind legs walking. Brian and Jeff reaching the ground saw the insanity and busted up laughing.

"Doggy Style!" Brian walked over patting Studly on the head and claiming his leash. Taking the loop of the leash he removed Lily's tennis shoe and folded the loop over her toes and around her ankle. Showing Studly her tennis shoe he tossed it. "Fetch the shoe Studman!"

"YOU FUCKER!" Lily screamed laughing as Studly dropped to give chase but only succeeding in dragging her about in the air. Jeff sprinting over removed her other shoe and launched it the other direction, Studly's rambunctious attempts spinning her wildly about. "YOU FUCKERS!" Added measure! "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN? WHERE ARE YOU?"

"He's snooping through Elliot's shit up in the treehouse." Jeff teased her dragging the mattress toward her. Flopping it over hiding the bloodstains he chuckled. "Clean spot if you and Ben want to get frisky."

"Please help me out of this thing." She began begging to Jeff. Tormented enough Studly came back again trying to climb into her lap.

"Looks like Studly wants some pussy." Bri taunted her standing next to Studly as if humping open air to give the dog pointers. She was almost ready to cry. Jeff no more than told Brian to cool it when Brian got hit in the chest from something hard and fast. Looking spooked that he was shot he inspected the impact spot to see it reddened for a good welt. "What the fuck?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12