Cougar House Ep. 042: COLLAteRal daMagE

Story Info
Dog Day Afternoon! Cabot makes an investment.
6.8k words
4.76
3.3k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 42 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,832 Followers

Lily Crowe didn't know what to make of this dramatic turn. Margo Needy was so sweet and caring while her parents were here. Yet in a matter of five minutes there she was totally nude ruining her tablecloth by bleeding all over it, her brother's best friend now eating her pussy raw. While obscenely gross it was intriguing from a distance. She was drawn to Margo's boldness, Heath's savage feasting. Still? Couldn't they have waited until Lily went to bed? It was only ATE O'CLOCK, 8 UP! Well, ATE FIFTEEN now.

"I don't even know what to say or do right now. Do I go find Margo's room and just isolate? I mean, I'm not even tired. It's too dark outside to go for another walk even if I take Studly as protection. There is too much wilderness around me to be going out late. They did just have a mountain lion close by. I'm so not going to get eaten." Eyes on Heath lifting his face from Margo's cunt then licking his lips of her blood, Lily nearly hurled.

"Tastes like chicken, Crowe. You a chicken?"

"Just a Crowe! You're an asshole, Talbot."

"Lily?" Margo patted the table next to her to get her attention. "We can talk about this in the morning. Please don't think badly of me."

"I don't!" To prove it Lily sat down at the side of the table. "I won't call my parents back out here to come get me. Eric should be home soon. I was hungry so I ate some of that cheesecake."

"Just save me half. Can you hide it from the boys? They would deny me and eat it all." Gotsta keep the whore fit! Too many calories and momma would lose her perfect shape.

"Sure! Can I go use your shower and see where I'm sleeping?"

"Head of the stairs left. Mine is the only room with no bedroom door. Blame my master here. Brian as well! It was their idea." She giggled. "Explore! Like Heath is doing." She arched her back yelping. "OH, MY GOD! Your tongue just touched..." The tablecloth was used to cover her scream. As if bragging over his talent Heath wiggled his brows at Lily, to which she flipped him off with a bitter sneer. Getting up from the table Lily ventured to the kitchen and stashed the cheesecake inside a toaster oven. From there she headed upstairs but did notice car lights coming in through the peak window over the front door. Studly barking alerted her to the high beams.

"I don't think that's Eric it looks like a big truck. Brian must be home. I better hide before he gets here. I do need a shower after Ben nutting inside me about four times today. God, I'm still so horny though. I'll just picture Heath's bloody mug and that should discourage my hormones. So gross!" Moving down the hall she found the open doorway and turned right to step inside it. "Faces the back of the house. I can see why Margo wants to make this a Bed & Breakfast; the property is huge." Light switch flipped she studied the room, the bedding looked clean at least. "Gosh! Her closet is massive! She does have a lot of clothes. I'll search for something to wear once I clean up. Shit! I left my duffle bag downstairs." Hearing the front door open and both Brian and his brother Jeff on the phone she retreated to the staircase.

Waving at Jeff she pointed at her bag by the sofa, Henry Cavill's twin sharing a thumbs up and bringing it upstairs to her. Once passed off he playfully tried to pinch her ass then dodged her swat. She did grin sheepishly at his desire to tease her. On down the hall to Elliot's bedroom he went, camping there until tomorrow. Whether he would stay in there all night remained to be seen.

Brian Hancock took some frozen pizzas to the kitchen while talking to his stepsister Gwen spotted Margo and Heath. Margo's moans concealed by eating her tablecloth did he best to protect Brian from whomever he was talking to. An index finger to his lips encouraged silence. Which made Heath try that much harder to ruin her promise.

"I swear I had nothing to do with Braedon's gay ass bullshit. How is everything my fault? I'll even be man enough not to beat his ass for blaming me. That crap makes me look as bad as him." He shared a cheesy grin with Heath to let him know it was all him. Lying to Gwen was better than admitting his vile deed, knowing the truth she might resent him. Stepsister or not Brian was liking her more and more each day. Nothing was going to get in his way of keeping her close. Definitely not Braedon Wilkes! "Are you breaking up with Braedon now that this shit happened?" Off into the kitchen he went to put his pizzas in the freezer.

"I don't know yet." Gwen sighed over the phone, "He swears he was so drunk that you and Jeff set him up. I don't know what to think." She sat in her bedroom painting her toenails. "I want to believe you Brian. I do! I mean as gross as that video was and even though Burley told me they weren't gay, it looked way too convincing."

"That's how I see it. I wish I'd seen it in person to know. Jeff and I were too busy tearing down tents and hauling mattresses to the car barn. Anyone even know who took that video?"

"No one is confessing to it yet. I told Braedon we needed a break until this all goes away. If it ever does."

"Something like that doesn't blow over easily. Is that a pun? He did blow Burley." He tried not to laugh, "No offense, you know I despise Wilkes but, I wish it had been my idea."

"You just want me."

"I'm not denying that. Which is why I wouldn't hurt you by doing anything like the video." Piece of work Hancock! Lie! Lie! Lie!

"I believe you." Naive! "I need to go. Mom is expecting me for movie Sunday."

"Facetime me later?"

"You expect me to masturbate for you, don't you?" She blushed.

"Heck yeah, I do! You don't want me, too?"

"Of course, I want to see your dick." She giggled. "Let me get through freaking Annie. God, I hate that sun will come out tomorrow shit."

"Carmen always did love her musical's."

"I know right! She's been considering trying out for the local theater. This year I guess it's Rent."

"Rent's paid!" He laughed.

"Maybe I'll stop by and bring lunch for you and Bruno tomorrow. I could use some fresh air on my day off." While relaying her plan her sister MJ entered with a knock. On her cell was the video of Braedon, curious if Gwen already knew or not. Waving her off with eyes rolled back MJ heard Brian talking.

"Hey, Brian!" MJ offered up then made kissy noises at him. "Get hard for me too." Giggling she evaded Gwen's foot with cotton balls between her painted toes. She knew Gwen was his pick of the litter, but having fucked her stepbrother there was still hope for another round someday. Same for their sister Daphne. Brian was definitely interested in all of his stepsisters; Gwen just had his heartstrings. Well, not baby sis Heidi. In a few years maybe!

"That MJ?"

"Yes! Bitch! I'll call you after Annie. Don't start without me, Daddy Warbucks."

"Daddy Whorefucks, maybe!" He laughed knowing of the bankroll in his room from the bonfire last night. "Later, Gorgeous." Both hanging up at the same time Brian sighed leaning on the kitchen island, "Man, I hope my fucking with Braedon doesn't stir up trouble with Margo. He might use her as revenge and ruin her chances of the B&B. Then, I'd definitely have to take him out." As fun as his evil plan had been it was suddenly hitting home. "I'll deal with it when and if the time comes."

Rejoining Heath and Margo in passing through, Brian now found Margo on her hands and knees on the table, face buried in tablecloth as Heath continued eating both her bloody snatch and her asshole. Wincing at the bloodbath he did stroke Margo's hair. "Don't bleed out on us." She couldn't look him in the eye due to her eyeballs rolled back into her brow, and the tablecloth bunched up around her. Moans of brewing orgasm was all that Bri got. "That's a good slut." A cold beer in the basement fridge had Bri's name on the label. Best Bud!

Upstairs, Cabot Ross stepped from his bedroom now freshened up and in clean dress clothes. All black and dashing he saw the light on in Margo's room. Expecting Margo, he ventured inside to say goodbye. Hearing water running in the adjoining bathroom he presumed that she was getting ready for bed. With no door on it he walked right in and quickly realized it wasn't his landlady.

"Aw shit!" He turned in a hurry to avoid embarrassing Lily who stood brushing her teeth in the nude. Seeing Cabot her eyes bulged, and she grabbed the towel she had set out for after her shower. Simply holding it to cover her full frontal she let Cabot speak without looking. Too bad the mirror still reflected her beautiful backside. Perfect angle for him to be sly. "Sorry! I thought you were Margo. It's been a while, Lily. Everything, okay? I overheard some of what was going on from your mom at Hilltop today."

"I'll be fine. You look dressed to kill. Hot date?"

"Yeah! Actually, I do! I'll let you do your thing. Sorry again! If you're here tomorrow night, I'll chat with you then."

"Okay! Have fun on your date. Anyone I know? I think Eric mentioned a girl named Maria."

"Not Maria! This is an older woman."

"You like older women?" She almost pouted. Cabot was cute. She really hadn't known him outside of a rare few times he had come by her home with Eric. Cuter now than then. Much broader shoulders and sinewy arms now.

"I like women." He chuckled. "Age is a number as long as she's 18 up."

"Like me?"

"You're eighteen now? Time flies! Of course, you're a Crowe."

"Barely legal me. Flirt with me tomorrow."

"Eric would string me up. I thought you were hanging with Ben."

"I am! We're not in a relationship though." She was so mixed up over what she truly wanted.

"Ah! He's not a bad guy. You could do worse."

"I could do better too." Possibly still Tyler Overmeyer. Her brain was just so frazzled over who she should date. She sat her towel aside, suddenly hoping he would face her again. Not tonight!

"Probably so. I have to go. Enjoy your stay."

"I intend to."

"Crazy around here so watch your back."

"Hey, Cabot?"

"Yeah?" He did turn around and saw her full-frontal nudity, eyes flaring at some very nice features.

"Are all of you... " She clenched her pearly whites without spitting paste, "...with Margo?"

"Ask Eric. Gotta go!" Before his dick got hard! She didn't stop him again. He at least was a gentleman. She might have to tease him more often and see where his head might want to go. As long as her brother didn't put his foot down. Yeah, she wasn't ready for any commitment. Ben whom? Alone again she rinsed her mouth of lingering toothpaste, then stepped into the shower. Margo had all sorts of expensive scent filled hygiene products. Water on set to warm but living through a chill to get there she endured finesse.

********

Cabot now knowing that Margo was still in the dining room once he heard her scream made his way to the table. Finding her out in the middle of the ten-foot-long dinette, smothered in tablecloth rolled beneath her chest up to her neck, he chuckled. "Dude! I swear you're going to ruin Thanksgiving when it gets here."

"Stuffing the old bird." Heath gripped Margo's ass lifting her cheeks to reveal his sturdy dick's movement in and out of her ripe pussy. Momma was rolling in ecstasy by her inability to meet eyes with Cabot. Cabot did hear her mumble, "Not old!" She sure didn't act her age. Young at heart forever!

"Better burn that tablecloth before anyone else thinks we've murdered someone. Brian and Jeff had a heck of a time I guess when those lady game wardens or whatever they were showed up. Margo left one hell of a game trail I guess."

"Not worried!" Heath was a ball of sweat mounting her from behind so vigorously. "Putting her to bed shortly."

"I bet she's exhausted after last night." Cabot sat down to her left and reached over the table snapping his fingers. "Over here Zombie Landlady! Listen, I have a date with Roselyn Albright. I'm meeting her at her house if I can find it. She lives on a mountain if you can believe that." Been there! "Eighty-million-dollar home I hear. So, give me some time and I'll sucker her into the bigger money you need for collateral. You should have seen her at lunch today, she was drooling all over the place every time she looked my way. We talked a bit but it was mostly my setting the stage. Did you know she's into this domination stuff too?"

"Don't let her tie you up Ross. Seize that bitch and set her course. Ain't no cunt ever bossing me around again. Never ever!" He slapped Margo's ass really hard. "ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MOM?"

"Yesss, Master!" She hissed looking at Cabot with a glare of, "Why me?" He knew she was just giving Cabot what he wanted. Playing along Cabot reached in and grabbed her choker, not her usual collar this one for dressy show around the Crowe's earlier.

"Never disobey us!" Cabot growled as Heath shot him a cheesy grin.

"That's the spirit, Slacker. You're finally getting some balls. Now take it to this Albright and make her yours."

"Ha! She offered to buy me a new car to be her Master. I told her no at Hilltop, but a guy can change his mind. I can just keep Grandma's car to drive to work and save mileage on the new ride."

"Please don't leave me Cabot." Margo pouted. There was so much more she could warn him of concerning Rose Albright, but she was not in a position to chat at the moment. Her main concern now was that Cabot might like Rose for her money and switch residences. She was just too attached to her boys now to lose them so easily.

"Why would I do that?"

"Roselyn might ask you to live with her." She managed between pants over Heath's persistent thrusts.

"Don't worry Margo, I'm here for you. I'm only doing this to help you succeed. Oh! Hey Talbot? She's looking for a pool boy if you want a temporary job."

"No shit? Pay good?"

"If she doesn't, being as wealthy as she is, show her who's boss and hold her under the pool water until she signs your paycheck." Cabot laughed then looked at Margo's inner misery. "I'm joking! I'll be home tomorrow after I stop and see grandma. Don't leave Lily alone around Brian, at least until Eric gets home to babysit." He then pointed at Heath, "Don't fuck up a friendship, Talbot."

"I'm just messing with the kid."

"Dude! We're only a year and a half older than her. We're kids!"

"REAL MEN!" Heath snapped and spanked Margo three rough times to rosy her cheeks. "Red twat! Red Ass!" His verbal motto. "Go hit the other Cougar."

"I'm taking Margo's slave collar to use on Rose. I'll bring it back and order a new one to keep the ruse going."

"Don't puss out!"

"This is just a game, so I won't get attached like I did with mom here. I'm not cut out for the reality of ownership. But you can bet I can get the job done. You want the pool boy gig?"

"Sure! I'll piss in her pool and say dive in."

"You're fucked up, Talbot. Wash your face you look like a cannibal."

"Cannibal's Soup is mmm mmm good!" He chuckled. Four really hard thrusts sent her skidding forward on the table, her cloth used like a sled. Pulling out of her his bloody cock fired on her ass just as Cabot got up.

"Not kissing you goodbye Margo. I know that bloody crown's probably been in your mouth."

"Ain't got there yet. That's my finale."

"In that case." Cabot lifted her head by her hair and kissed her passionately. Margo fed on her second of four masters' as if it were her last opportunity. Cabot melted over mom's sensuality. Crying out into his mouth she came extraordinarily hard. Even under the water Lily Crowe jumped at the scream, eyes flaring with worry. Of course, the showerhead being detachable was her first instinct. Lily liked the freedom of her new pad.

"I'm out!" Cabot broke free and walked off for her collar, expecting it to be draped over her cage. Wrong answer! Running out of time he had a brilliant idea. Opening the front door, he stepped out under the porch light. "Yo! Studly? Here boy!" The sheepdog napping on Margo's leather pants hopped up and drug his long lead to greet him. Crouching down he kept the pup at a distance to avoid hair on his black clothing. "I need to borrow your collar, Buddy." As he lifted the dog's neck to unfasten the collar, he saw red. "Oh, hell! Are you hurt?" Then he looked around at Margo's pants. "Great! You've been sleeping with Margo like everyone else." Her pants only! Her seeped blood inside the leather fresh when he first abducted them was glued to his fur.

"Not good! Eric's going to be grumpy having to give you a bath tonight after work." At least the blood was dry now. Collar removed he opened the front door and goaded Studly inside. Closing it he bolted for his car and his lint roller. On the road in five minutes.

Inside the house Studly heard Heath and Margo on the dining table. Running toward voices he saw the chair Cabot had sat on still out so jumped up onto it, then climbed right up on top of the table. Moving in front of Margo the dog licked her face until she used the cloth to cover her head squealing. Laughing at the unexpected visitor Heath having put his dick in her ass now felt like saying hi. "Come here, Big Guy." In his excitable state Studly climbed Margo's spine to meet with Heath's playful grasp, making over him saying, "Who's a good boy?"

Uncovering her eyes-only Margo looked over her brow at doggy parts. Covering her eyes again to avoid that fact she yelped, "DON'T GIVE HIM ANY IDEAS, MASTER!" Boss bitch at the moment.

"What? You don't want the real doggy style?" Heath laughed.

"I mean it Heath. I'm not submitting to bestiality. Get him off of my table please before his tails scratch it."

"Go on, Stud! Look for Lily. Have her clean you up." He nudged the pup to jump down off the table. Once down the sheep dog sniffed around then shot off like a light. "I think he made your leather pants his chew toy."

"I loved those pants. I'm glad I have three pairs."

"Had enough for one night, Slut?"

"Never enough! But I could sleep a bit. I should look in on Lily and settle her in for the..."

"CAGE! NOW! Take your blanket here." Talbot climbed down to stand on the floor. Grabbing her by her hair he helped her down. her limbs weak and trembling. Guiding her into the living room he pulled her cage from the corner and back into the middle of the room. Once ready he opened the cage door and took her by the back of her neck forcing her to kneel. "Kiss it goodnight." Dried blood and all, Margo sucked his dick tenderly then kissed the head. Peck ending her adoration, she crawled inside the large cage and pulled her tablecloth inside with her. Door closed he locked it, taking the key with him.

"I need a shower. Night Momma, Slut."

"Goodnight, Master." She just knew Eric was going to yell over her first, Studly second, Lily last. She concluded that she had better nap while she could.

********

Heading upstairs Heath started for the hallway bathroom when he heard the shower from Margo's private bath. Unlike Cabot he knew exactly who was in there cleaning up. With bedroom doors closed everywhere he grinned at his luck and marched right on in through Margo's bedroom to look in upon Lily. Washing her hair with shampoo she hadn't heard, let alone seen Heath, her eyes were closed to the world. Heath seized that opportunity to step right up to the steamed glass and stroke his dick. No intention on hurting her he just loved fucking with her. Opening the door, he startled her then stepped in closing it up. Soap in her eye she was blind.

"Who is it?"

"Big Brother number two." Heath chuckled and moved her behind him, his red dick touching her hip in transit. "Conserving water!" Soaping himself in front of her, she dropped her jaw and hugged the wall to her side.

"Why do you insist on tormenting me. This shit is wrong, Heath. I was in here first."

"You'll be in here last too." He realized something, "Did Studly come in here? He's running loose."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,832 Followers
12